PDA

View Full Version : When the internet gets boring...

spirit
03-10-2011, 09:13 PM
The internet is boring, today...and I don't want to start another video game. My brother keeps trying to get me into WOW. I'm pursuing a different relationship with him as WOW is not something I want to dedicate time to right now. It's too addictive looking and sounding.

Nothing personal. But when the internet gets boring and you have no games to play...what can you do, how do you survive? There's no clean , fresh air to breathe...

I'm on the floor gasping for air with my hands to my throat! I'm going to die here...it's killing me! So let it be inscribed so let it be done.

" Died, boredom on the Internets, panic attack..."

1987-2011

Atleast I got some home work done, but damn, what is a guy supposed to do without the pleasures of the internet!? I'm going to go into my college work with a big frown on my face today, I might even paint a big red one over my face out of boredom, just to let everyone see my pain...

Life without life support? I mean seriously? What am I to do? Who will know what to do?

Maybe I can pick up a hobby or something? What to do? Maybe, I'll start coseplaying, go to a convention and dress up as a big troll and beat people down! And as I do it I'll yell irrelevant, off topic subjects threw my troll mask. That sounds like a possible substitute to foruming, no?

Peegee
03-10-2011, 11:02 PM
Things I've done on the internet:

- get banned
- get banned again
- cam whored
- spammed (actually that's all I do)
- flamebaited
- trolled
- posed as an underaged girl (this is having odd consequences)

Oh and there's youtube and educational videos.

Mirage
03-10-2011, 11:15 PM
- posed as an underaged girl (this is having odd consequences)

Hot!

Bunny
03-10-2011, 11:22 PM
It's too addictive looking and sounding.

It's no more addicting than anything else you can do.

When I am bored of the internet, I create worlds.

Proxy
03-13-2011, 03:39 AM
When I am bored of the internet, I create worlds.

I inhabit his worlds.

but really. I usually troll around on youtube, or play a ragnarok online private server.

kotora
03-13-2011, 03:44 AM
spirit how about doing something outside the internet or your house

Jentleness
03-13-2011, 04:28 AM
When I was young we had to go outside to meet people and have fun! :D

Jiro
03-13-2011, 07:14 AM
I don't really get bored, I just procrastinate until I get guilty. I always have a lot of :bou::bou::bou::bou: to do.

Bunny
03-13-2011, 05:47 PM

When you were young, dinosaurs roamed the earth.

Jentleness
03-14-2011, 05:33 AM

When you were young, dinosaurs roamed the earth.

Smurf off!

NorthernChaosGod
03-14-2011, 05:54 AM
He likes that.

Vyk
03-14-2011, 06:37 AM
Hit up Wikipedia and pick a topic. Do some research. Learn something new. It can be fun. Alternatively, go to Cactar's game of the week thread, Yearg listed off quite a few short and enjoyable games. Watch videos on YouTube, New Grounds, HomestarRunner.com, or SouthParkStudios.com. Join a social network somewhere and make even more friends. Jump on EoFF's chat and watch people acting weird.. There's quite a few things you can do to spice up the internet

Or try to spice up life itself. Cleaning around the house usually works for me. I feel productive and refrehsed to come back and look at things without the dull glaze of boredom. You could also hit up a museum or zoo. Chill at a coffee shop. Browse a library. Wander around the mall (or ... walmart? Apparently some people do that)

Edit: 5,555th post, yo!

Jiro
03-14-2011, 06:39 AM
Everything is coming up 5s.