PDA

View Full Version : ffxii CHIX

Hollycat
03-11-2011, 02:05 AM
which girl is your favorite

Mine is Penelo because she's cute, and practical, and
OMG I WANNA BRUSH HER HAIR!
except this outfit. way too revealing for such a sweet girl.
I love those wing things on her back. Im not quite sure why she has panties sewn into her pants though....
I love her hair!

who is your favorite

Remon
03-12-2011, 12:48 PM
Ashe. Her skirt was a distraction for most of the game's duration.

PeneloRatsbane
03-13-2011, 02:44 PM
Fran, she rocks and is a sassy veira, stepping out of the forest and living it up

magemasher
03-13-2011, 09:54 PM
Ashe. Though thats no skirt, thats a belt lol.

Hollycat
03-16-2011, 10:07 PM
bump, needs more talk

LunaRaven
09-04-2011, 08:39 AM
I don't really know--I like them all. I think that Ashe is a realistic representation of a princess who has lost everything in a very short period of time. She is understably a little snobby, as well intentionally withdrawn and austere in order to project a strong front to cover her uncertainties. I HATE her stupid little pink skirt. I like the colour it brings to her outfit, but I hate how "loin cloth-esque" it is. It was so rediculously short, she might have well just ran around in pink underwear. Fran's character is interesting, though I wish we had gotten a better look at her background and her relationship with Balither. I also feel that Fran's outfit is too skimpy, but I know i'm in the minority. Penelo is a typical sweet girl character, which is fine because I think the story needed a little sweetness to break-up all the seriousness. I will agree with the OP--her outfit is a little too revealing. For the longest time I thought that her shorts didn't have squares missing in them, and that it was light tan fabric opposed to her skin. It wasn't until I saw some cosplay that I realized, "that's supposed to be bare?!?". I usually find the attire of women in video games to be too reavealing though.

If I had to choose however, it would probably be Penelo.

Jiro
09-04-2011, 03:37 PM
There's something just mesmerising about Fran.

(I know this is an old thread but we can still appreciate some ladies.)