PDA

View Full Version : A dodgy banner? That can only mean....

Election Booth
03-12-2011, 12:53 AM
http://i225.photobucket.com/albums/dd61/Seiken_Bushido/Personal/Random%20Locked%20Stuff/2011Election.png
"Look there's two Cids, that must mean its good, right?"

Welcome, ladies and gentlemen, to the 2011 Eyes on Final Fantasy Elections. I, the devilishly handsome Election Booth will be your host throughout this important time in EoFF's calendar. It's quite an honour to be here! And might I say, you are looking absolutely delicious today Ms Jessweeee?. But now, onto business!

Following recent events wher- hang on, I'm getting something in my ear piece. What? What do you mean that wasn't recent? I don't care, we're going with the script. Okay, okay, see you Wednesday. Sorry about that interruption! Like I was saying, due to the recent collapse of EoFF's government thanks to terrorist attacks by a group who claimed to be a part of a "Church of the Thunder God", EoFF's style of government has adopted a slightly more...Westminster feel.

That's right. For the first time ever, EoFF will be electing its very own Prime Minister! Exciting, huh? I know it is for me! What did the president do, anyway? Beats me. But enough of that, now down to the logistics.

Each and every citizen of EoFF is welcome to launch his or her own party to contest these elections. You will have approximately 72 hours in which to prepare. Any party who fails to have a Party Name, Party Motto, Campaign Slogan and a minimum of Four (4) Members will be unable to continue. Each party should create its own Party Thread in the land of General Chat, and encourage friends, family and neighbours to participate for a greater democracy!

I look forward to the remainder of these, the 2011 Elections, and wish you all the best of luck. You will hear from me again soon! And might I say, you're looking quite handsome there Del Murder.

~GOOD LUCK~

Unbreakable Will
03-12-2011, 12:57 AM
Ah elections, fun stuff :breine:

Jiro
03-12-2011, 01:24 AM
I wonder if any of last year's parties will contest the election again. Wouldn't it be cool to see, like, a really old party be rebirthed to become a dominant force? ELECTION TIME IS AWESOME.

Hollycat
03-12-2011, 01:36 AM
3 people join me, we are the cactuar party, our motto is "poke me and I'll needle you to oblivion" and our slogan is
"we will worship the golden meerkat of gondor or your money back!"

Agent Proto
03-12-2011, 01:42 AM
Should I bring back the 'Ace Party'? I guess likely not, but we'll see how things go from here.

G13
03-12-2011, 02:08 AM
3 people join me, we are the cactuar party, our motto is "poke me and I'll needle you to oblivion" and our slogan is
"we will worship the golden meerkat of gondor or your money back!"

Make a thread.

Christmas
03-12-2011, 02:18 AM
I wanna join that EoFF's Girls' Mass Orgy party again! We had so much fun and juice last time! :kaoclove:

Hollycat
03-12-2011, 02:19 AM
join my party, we support that stuff too. especially the juice, see the thread

Psychotic
03-12-2011, 09:41 AM
What did the president do, anyway?lie around all day, mostly.

Also make this plea:

As your current President, I implore you all to leave the other parties' threads alone with your "HEH WE'RE BETTER :smug:" for a day or two! Let them get started, first, and concentrate on making your own good!

worth a try. :shobon:

Loony BoB
03-12-2011, 09:47 AM
Award Guy has contacted me with his disapproval for Electoin Booth's wandering eyes. He's hurt. The poor fella.

Rantz
03-12-2011, 09:57 AM
Nice. I'll definitely be joining this party.

Psychotic
03-12-2011, 10:02 AM
I'm probably gonna give this one a miss.

Christmas
03-12-2011, 11:56 AM
No one makes a Final Fantasy themed party? :mymelbert:

Hollycat
03-12-2011, 03:00 PM
mine

Psychotic
03-13-2011, 04:17 AM
I would like to express utter dismay that only two parties have officially recognised my membership of their organisation.

I am going to be the best damn member each one of you fucks has and there's nothing you can do to stop me. :cool:

Election Booth
03-13-2011, 05:41 AM
As your current President, I implore you all to leave the other parties' threads alone with your "HEH WE'RE BETTER :smug:" for a day or two! Let them get started, first, and concentrate on making your own good!

worth a try. :shobon:

Good to see you're good for something, Mr President!

Jiro
03-13-2011, 06:10 AM
The Newbie Party and The JLI? This is an incredible sight. There are so many parties, I wouldn't know which to choose! Poor TAP isn't making a return, but it's good to see old legacies having a fresh crack at the game.

Go EoFF!

theundeadhero
03-13-2011, 06:55 AM
Honour? Election Booth isn't Brittish.

Election Booth
03-13-2011, 06:59 AM
That's right, he isn't :colbert:

Loony BoB
03-13-2011, 09:57 AM
Election Booth is worldly, and can use any language he wishes. She wishes. It wishes. Erk. Okay, Election Booth is genderly, and...

Psychotic
03-13-2011, 02:14 PM
Gotta say, I am loving this a lot more than leading a party. When I lead a party everyone declares war on me and I just want to be your buddy :( Now I can go around helping any party that needs it (eg newbies with motto, CTP with banner) and it's a lovely time being friends with you all :) :) :)

will probably get bored and make BAoTW tomorrow though

that or change my name back, god damn.

Jiro
03-13-2011, 02:24 PM
Don't run out of time, dude. Your party needs members otherwise it will flop! Being friendly has been good though, kudos to you for helping out!

Your name is breaking things. Like breaking them hard.

NorthernChaosGod
03-13-2011, 10:32 PM
I would like to express utter dismay that only two parties have officially recognised my membership of their organisation.

I am going to be the best damn member each one of you fucks has and there's nothing you can do to stop me. :cool:

Your support will be a boon to the 501st.

Please don't change your name. :(

Del Murder
03-13-2011, 11:02 PM
JLI reporting for duty, Election Booth sir! Please point us to the nearest world that needs saving.

Madonna
03-13-2011, 11:27 PM
No one told Psychotic he could simply call himself Everyman.

Election Booth
03-14-2011, 04:12 AM
24 Hours to go, everyone!

A quick note: Make sure you make your loyalties clear. You can only be a member of one party; no spies allowed!

Jiro
03-14-2011, 05:38 AM
I look forward to delivering all the news in this final 24 hours of stage one. Somebody do something interesting or something.

Psychotic
03-14-2011, 11:53 AM
24 Hours to go, everyone!

A quick note: Make sure you make your loyalties clear. You can only be a member of one party; no spies allowed!I have received a PM advising me that I am allowed to join one party and one party only.

I am now leaving the JLI, 501st Legion and The Newbie Party with immediate effect. They are led by established members and thus do not need any additional help from myself.

I am leaving Laddy's party and the Princess Party as, well, I love gays and I love princesses, but not that much.

In an ideal world, I would have stayed with Dennis's Ultimate Warrior Party, as it was the best and his UW impressions are the best. Unfortunately he has not been around much this week in order to drum up much needed support, and the party will not have enough members to go through to the next round.

This leaves the Cactuar Taco Party and The Poké Party. I believe in both of these parties, they are both underdogs and led by up and coming members of EoFF. However, because they have three members and are thus one short of going through to the next stage I have decided to officially join...

The Poké Party!

Thank you for having me in your party, friends. It has been fun. :) But I wanna be the very best, like no-one ever was.

Madonna
03-14-2011, 03:22 PM
So important, it needed posting twice. Put that in your gym and train it.

NorthernChaosGod
03-14-2011, 03:44 PM
And the 501st loses one of it's mightiest soldiers. :(

qwertysaur
03-14-2011, 09:37 PM
I didn't have to think at all to pick a party. :p

Election Booth
03-15-2011, 12:37 AM
Just under two hours to go, everyone! Make sure you have your members, slogan and motto in the first post! Otherwise I'll have to chase you up and that makes for a grumpy Election Booth :jess:

escobert
03-15-2011, 12:40 AM
and we all know how much we :love: a grumpy Election Booth! So everyone make sure to forget stuffs :bigsmile:

Jiro
03-15-2011, 12:45 AM
A grumpy Election Booth will make for a great story!

Election Booth
03-15-2011, 12:52 AM
I will flay you both.

escobert
03-15-2011, 12:57 AM
No you will hug us both in the end :bigsmile:

qwertysaur
03-15-2011, 12:58 AM
Election booth used Flay threat!

It's not very effective!

NorthernChaosGod
03-15-2011, 01:29 AM
I'd like to see what his next attack will be.

Election Booth
03-15-2011, 01:34 AM
I will flay everyone and you will fear me.