PDA

View Full Version : Final Fantasy Dissidia Duodecim Battle Replays

Sephiroth
03-13-2011, 11:37 AM
Hi.

I think it would be a bit confusing to post Duodecim videos in the other thread so I decided to make a new one. This is my first Duodecim replay video. Sorry that the battle is not too cool. I have enjoyed Dissidia about 1000 hours but approximately half of my training is no use in Dissidia since some, no many things have changed, like some moves of characters are improved, the chase battle is way faster now - and I hate that because now my timing is not perfect in Dissidia Duodecim but in Dissidia it is, so now I cannot even use all of that training of mine, et cetera.

YouTube - Dissidia Duodecim Sephiroth VS Tifa (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mjHyY5sO4Bo&lc=Pf4uWW94ScSBJIWMhxd9LBjA4zJoLOMaEeXp0Ewy_20&feature=inbox)

Shaibana
03-13-2011, 02:38 PM
a - point at the game: the lips dont move
and Omg.. love that Crisis core music :P

cant see it verry wel.. who does Tifa have as Assist? thought i saw Zidane?
and what about sephiroth? :o the move looked like Cloud, but that cant be right :P

Pff.. i want japanese voices too :P

Sephiroth
03-13-2011, 02:45 PM
a - point at the game: the lips dont move
and Omg.. love that Crisis core music :P

cant see it verry wel.. who does Tifa have as Assist? thought i saw Zidane?
and what about sephiroth? :o the move looked like Cloud, but that cant be right :P

Pff.. i want japanese voices too :P

The Assists were Cloud and Zidane.

And the theme is the original Takakau mono tachi of Final Fantasy VII, not the one of Final Fantasy VII Crisis Core.

Shaibana
03-13-2011, 07:23 PM
wel the music is too much alike ^^ cant rlly hear the difference :P
But it would be more likely that they put in CC's music.. bcaus its 'newer'
Edit: chanced my mind ^^ it is VII

and Cloud is Sephiroth's support?
i think thats a bit missplaced.. wy would Cloud help Sephiroth?

Sephiroth
03-13-2011, 08:36 PM
The Crisis Core Tatakau mono tachi sounds other than the original one. But you have obviously noticed meanwhile.

You can choose as Assist whoever you want. I use Cloud because Cloud is the only one who is perfect for Sephiroth since he is his puppet. The most fitting Assist Character for Sephiroth would be no one of course. Sephiroth is a Lone Wolf.

Shaibana
03-13-2011, 09:04 PM
yeah.. had a hard time figuring who i think sephi's assist should be xD
.. maybe Genisis or something?

Sephiroth
03-13-2011, 09:12 PM
Genesis doesn't even appear in Duodecim.

Shaibana
03-14-2011, 04:59 PM
i know that... im just saying that i would problably put him in the game as Seph's support
its just an idea...

Sephiroth
03-14-2011, 10:04 PM
Yes. But then they have to make Genesis first and I doubt he will come as a downloadable Assist Character.

EDIT: They didn't forget 90% of Final Fantasy VII when they made the Compilation. And even though it seems to be exaggerated by you by purpose it is not even close to being 90%.

Skyblade
03-14-2011, 10:17 PM
No character has a unique assist specific to them. Any character can assist any other character. I highly doubt that Squenix is going to go create a new unique assist character just to make a fitting flavor character for every main fighter.

And Genesis, along with the other characters introduced by Crisis Core, was a horrible character. I pray that Squenix will forget about his existence, just as they forgot about 90% of FFVII when they made the Compendium.

Shaibana
03-15-2011, 02:56 PM
Yes. But then they have to make Genesis first and I doubt he will come as a downloadable Assist Character.

EDIT: They didn't forget 90% of Final Fantasy VII when they made the Compilation. And even though it seems to be exaggerated by you by purpose it is not even close to being 90%.

i dont really get your Edit..
and what did i exaggerate? :s
Im just putting in my idea's and thoughts...

Im not saying that they should, or will make Genesis in that game...

Sephiroth
03-20-2011, 09:21 PM
Yuna VS Tidus: Ai no Tema

YouTube - Dissidia Duodecim Yuna VS Tidus (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rA2jamkFnTE)