PDA

View Full Version : Best Blitzball Team?

Jeymz
03-14-2011, 09:33 PM
LF: Larbeight
RF: Nav Guado
MF: Ropp
LD: Kulukan
RD: Kuyuri
GK: Nimrook

Larbeight the best forward in the game which is a staple. My team is pretty much a defensive team if you haven't notice. I have the 4 top defenders in the game which is pretty much threat for any team. I put Ropp as the MF because he is really good at it. I gave RF to Nav Guado because stealing the ball is what he does best. My team is a one man shooter which is Larbeight. I have the ladies, Kulukan and Kuyuri, defending the back row. Nimrook best GK staple. The opposing team can't even pass the half court line with this team. :)

Defender rankings:
1.)Ropp
2.)Kulukan
3.)Nav
4.)Kuyuri

So what do you think the best blitzball team is?

magemasher
03-14-2011, 10:51 PM
Brother is good as well as the keeper jamal who is in Lindblum after the tournament.

Jamal
Jassu
Miyu (she can't pass the ball for toffee but she can certainly tackle)
letty
Tidus
Brother

I have a different midfielder to letty but I forget his name, an Al Bhed I think. They are the only challanging team on the game.

Jiro
03-15-2011, 04:45 AM
Keepa up front man.

Jeymz
03-15-2011, 04:20 PM
why keepa at front....his SH might be good but the rest of his stats are pretty bad

Karifean
03-15-2011, 06:22 PM
who is in Lindblum after the tournament.
Ah, I didn't know there was a Lindblum in this Final Fantasy.

My favourite (low-level):
Tidus
Wedge
Brother
Neda
Nida
Miyu

Later, Wedge and Nida switch, and finally, Wedge becomes my goalie.

magemasher
03-17-2011, 01:50 AM
Haha Lindblum lol > Luca.

Jiro
03-17-2011, 02:45 AM
why keepa at front....his SH might be good but the rest of his stats are pretty bad

Just for :bou::bou::bou::bou:s and giggles, really.

qwertysaur
03-17-2011, 04:39 PM
Brother and Ropp are pretty good players. I also like using Svanda. If Nimrook becomes a free agent I'll add him. Haven't played in a while though. :p

Hollycat
03-18-2011, 02:13 AM
Ive got the guide book, and considered going after the people, but after not being able to find even one of the blitzball players, I gave up

Yliette
07-26-2011, 06:33 AM
Tidus may not have the highest SH in the game (that award would ironically go to Keepa who has 99 while Tidus has only 78) but I still find him indispensable thanks to his Jecht Shots and his high EN. Larbeight is the second best forward thanks to his high SH at 96 and EN at 87.

According to the Final Fantasy Wiki, Linna and Vuroja are tied with the highest PA in the game, though I prefer Linna since she has higher AT.

As for the Goalkeeper, Nimrook is unbeatable. His CA is second to none.

Jeymz
07-27-2011, 06:21 AM
Tidus may not have the highest SH in the game (that award would ironically go to Keepa who has 99 while Tidus has only 78) but I still find him indispensable thanks to his Jecht Shots and his high EN. Larbeight is the second best forward thanks to his high SH at 96 and EN at 87.

According to the Final Fantasy Wiki, Linna and Vuroja are tied with the highest PA in the game, though I prefer Linna since she has higher AT.

As for the Goalkeeper, Nimrook is unbeatable. His CA is second to none.

Linna has good stats but his endurance is sooo bad

James_Cub
11-18-2012, 08:22 AM
who is in Lindblum after the tournament.
Ah, I didn't know there was a Lindblum in this Final Fantasy.

Hi-5!!