PDA

View Full Version : Finl fantsy II NES version finished with...

Daralyn
03-21-2011, 12:16 AM
If someone says to you that you need every character at least with 5000HP...300MP spells on lvl 13 and max weapon skill... it is bull:bou::bou::bou::bou:

i just finished this (used blood swords on final but killed EVERY boss even optional without them) with this

---Firionel 2700 HP, 62 MP, Cure lvl 7 attack spells (Fire and Ice lvl 3) swords and shield skill lvl 10 (Masamune sword)

---Maria 1600 HP, 100 MP, Cure lvl 10 and ultima lvl 1!!! - skilled at 16 points, second row with yoichi bow and bow skill lvl 9

---Guy 4400HP (gained by normally playing - they attacked him contantly and more than other chars) 120MP, Cure lvl 8, Fire lvl 4 Ice lvl 3 - nothing other more than lvl 1 shield and axeskill lvl 9 (Rune axe)

Lionhearth 1800 HP, 5 MP without any spell Shield lvl 6 and sword lvl 8 (Xcalber sword)

for Firionel and Lionheart i used Blood sword only for Final boss and Thunder Gigas in Mysidia

it was not so hard - i was just lazy to skill abilities for hours - it sux... i just played and continued without skilling outside story line

Wolf Kanno
03-21-2011, 05:46 AM
Yeah, the bloodswords kill the challenge but really FFII isn't that hard once you level a few things. The final equipment in the game give pretty big bonuses as well so maxing out stats is also kind of silly. Beyond the battle system, did you enjoy the game?

Daralyn
03-21-2011, 04:32 PM
yes - story is really good i suppose and when i familiarized with battle system it was decent play - i said i WILL complete it :-)

i liked it more than first part but... i never play part 3 and more so i will stay neutral for now - anyway thanks for tips when i started.

kriminal99
03-24-2011, 02:44 PM
Yeah, I played the psp version and got to the final boss with similar stats 2k hp, 200 mp per spells/skills ~ lvl 8. It was like, ok here is the guy who is going to punish me for using toad to wipe out 90% of the enemies in a single turn. I just cast like level 1 or 2 haste/beserk/aura (beserk more than once) on the guy with the masamune (lvl 8 swords) and the guy with excalibur and he went down eventually. Whats the point of having lvl 16 be the max? I don't get it.