PDA

View Full Version : Fellow Gamers,

Kuroshima
03-22-2011, 03:41 PM
Hello my dear fellow gamers.

So I recentlly went on a splurge and beat Assassin's Creed 1, 2 and Brotherhood, so now I want to try somehting new.

I was wondering if you Eoffers could help me. I am really into games with great character customization. I have Elder Scrolls: Oblivion, Fallout 3(all expansions), Fallout New Vegas, Dragon Age 1(all expansions), Dragon Age 2, Rainbow Six Vegas 2, Lost PLanet 2, Army of Two, Army of Two 40th day. (Am buying Mass Effect 2 cause it's the only Mass Effect I know of for PS3)

So I ask you fellow eoffers, what good games are out there that involve customizing your character/s in some way or another?

NeoCracker
03-23-2011, 05:43 AM
White Knight Chronicles has a large amount of customization for your characters abilities. Beware of an epic cliff hanger though.

Vermachtnis
03-23-2011, 06:59 AM
I was about to suggest Mass Effect/Dragon Age before I saw you had them xD.

There's Dragon Quest IX. You got the hair, face, gender, height, customization. Plus the class and skills. And you get to make your party too. And since it is Akira Toriyama's art, it's easy to make your characters look like someone from Dragon Ball or Chrono Trigger.

Værn
03-25-2011, 10:43 PM
inb4 The Sims