PDA

View Full Version : Sale of Eyes on Final Fantasy

MichaelC
03-25-2011, 02:10 AM
I want to take this time to inform you that Warren and I have decided to sell Eyes on Final Fantasy. This was an unexpected development that arouse due to some unfortunate personal decisions/debts I accrued over the past 6 months.

We will be staying on during the transition to the new ownership. As the sale becomes final, more information will be made available through the Eyes on Final Fantasy site staff. We appreciate everything the Eyes on Final Fantasy Staff has done for the last several years and do not doubt that this site will continue to prosper. I'm sad that it came to this, but I'm sure the site will continue to thrive.

Del Murder
03-25-2011, 05:09 AM
You gotta do what you gotta do I guess. I hope the new owners don't suck. So far so good, though.

Freya
03-25-2011, 05:35 AM
Let's party. Going away party/welcoming party. Where's that damn party cat clo when you need an excuse to party.

Vyk
03-25-2011, 06:06 AM
Kinda scary, kinda interesting. No grudge though. Its been a good run with you guys and nothing lasts forever, so cheers for finding time to work out our problems now and then and hope things turn around for ya soon

Jiro
03-25-2011, 07:38 AM
Hey well I'm happy you guys have kept us afloat. It's unfortunate to hear about your money troubles etc in the real world, so best of luck to you and we'll always be hanging out here if you want to say hi!

Obligatory "Well I for one welcome our new overlords"

Madonna
03-25-2011, 03:31 PM
That is the last straw; I am out of here.

Hollycat
03-25-2011, 03:52 PM
Wow. This is pretty sad. I hope whomever decides to buy this place doesn't completely screw everything up. This place is pretty great right now. But I guess this is the kinda world we live in, and you have to make sure you can provide for your family. No hard feelings, but I trust you will sell to someone who wont just go on a banning spree or delete the site for laughs. Whats the guesstimation of how this will impact the site?

I hope the sale of this site will be enough to pay off your debts, (I have no clue how they price these kinda things) and best wishes with finding the price your looking for! :cactuar:

fire_of_avalon
03-25-2011, 03:53 PM
Uh. Okay. Well, thanks for not doing crazy stuff like that other guy.

Let's party. Going away party/welcoming party. Where's that damn party cat clo when you need an excuse to party.
Where is Clo? Odd.

That is the last straw; I am out of here.
D: What's the last straw? Don't be out of here.

Remon
03-25-2011, 03:54 PM
Can't we donate or something? :(

DMKA
03-25-2011, 03:59 PM
I actually never even knew anything about the people who currently own EoFF. Are they the same people who bought it from Cid or has it been sold again since then?

Either way yeah, aside of the user makeup, not much has changed since Cid owned this place and I doubt anything huge will change with the new owners. Again, aside of the userbase which is bound to change over time anyway.

But umm, thanks for keeping this place and telling us about this I guess.

Hollycat
03-25-2011, 04:21 PM
Its out of our hands now I guess. If I had any money, I'd donate. You guys should be proud, this is one of few clean sites lift on the internet.

Unbreakable Will
03-25-2011, 04:30 PM
I'm sorry to hear about your debt issues, hope everything works out for you. :hattip:

As long as they don't completely screw our beloved EoFF then I'm cool with it. As Dakoda said, hail the new overlords. :vader:

fire_of_avalon
03-25-2011, 04:36 PM
I actually never even knew anything about the people who currently own EoFF. Are they the same people who bought it from Cid or has it been sold again since then?

Either way yeah, aside of the user makeup, not much has changed since Cid owned this place and I doubt anything huge will change with the new owners. Again, aside of the userbase which is bound to change over time anyway.

But umm, thanks for keeping this place and telling us about this I guess.
No, the first buyer kind of sucked and sold it to Michael & Warren, and they didn't suck. They just kind of let us go on.

Hopefully this is being sold to someone who you guys know pretty well! Is Austin going with you? :O

Psychotic
03-25-2011, 04:38 PM
Oh oh oh sell it to me! Sell it to me! I will run this website with an iron fist. ALL HAIL EMPEROR PSYCHOTIC I, SAVIOUR OF ALL EoFFKIND!

Seriously though, thanks for doing what you did, you guys. Not a lot of people would invest in a community like this, and your money paid for my countless hours of entertainment, so cheers, and all the best for the future. :)

Hollycat
03-25-2011, 04:42 PM
How much does it cost to maintain a site like this?

Madame Adequate
03-25-2011, 05:48 PM
Thanks for all the support over the years guys :up:

Baloki
03-25-2011, 06:50 PM
I've vented my thoughts in private about this so the administration knows my position on this but i'll be honest it's Del who disappoints me the most in this debacle...

rubah
03-25-2011, 06:50 PM
oddly enough, Warren appears in my facebook suggested friends from time to time.

here's to future hands-off style ownership :hattip:

DMKA
03-25-2011, 07:13 PM
No, the first buyer kind of sucked and sold it to Michael & Warren, and they didn't suck. They just kind of let us go on.

Ah. Why did the first buyer suck?

Vyk
03-25-2011, 07:15 PM
He might be the one who implemented advertisements in the middle of threads. It was kind of jarring and hard to get used to, but most people bypassed it with a FireFox add-on anyway

Old Manus
03-25-2011, 07:28 PM
I was wondering why I saw this place on craigslist

Crop
03-25-2011, 07:34 PM
When I'm a millionaire I'll buy the site and give it back to the PEOPLE!

Hollycat
03-25-2011, 07:34 PM
I was wondering why I saw this place on craigslist

WHATTTTT!!!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!

Levian
03-25-2011, 07:45 PM
I'll make up my mind whether this is a bad thing or not later. But whatever, it's EoFF, I'll be here. :mog:

Hollycat
03-25-2011, 07:59 PM
I just realised something. everyone who's posting in here has a custom title. weird. Anyways, I hope that the new owner(s) will be kind and active. Have you found a buyer yet?

escobert
03-25-2011, 11:05 PM
Why weren't we made aware of it being up for sale so maybe a potential buyer could be an actual member?

Hollycat
03-25-2011, 11:15 PM
If I had money, I would buy this place. Even if I bought it schlupp would never allow me to be staff. lol.

Madonna
03-26-2011, 01:54 AM
I just realised something. everyone who's posting in here has a custom title. weird.
Check your facts, chief.

fire_of_avalon, I am susceptible to bribes.

Wolf Kanno
03-26-2011, 02:03 AM
You guys have been really cool so thank you for all you've done for the forum. Hopefully the "new overlords" as Jiro put it will be half as cool as you guys were.

Jessweeee♪
03-26-2011, 03:45 PM
I hope someone cool buys us :(

Shoden
03-26-2011, 03:56 PM
This is because I was unbanned... It caused a tear in the fabric of EoFF time and space D:
I'm so sorry guys, I didn't mean for this to happen. =(

Levian
03-26-2011, 05:18 PM
Why weren't we made aware of it being up for sale so maybe a potential buyer could be an actual member?

Nobody here can afford it anyway. Maybe one of us could've afforded the price when Sean first sold it, but the price for EoFF right now is pretty damn high if it's still near what Michael and Warren first sold it for.

escobert
03-26-2011, 07:19 PM
Like how much?
and there's gotta be at least one member who could afford it :p

Shattered Dreamer
03-26-2011, 07:37 PM
Sorry to here the site is to be sold, that's life I suppose. As long as EoFF is still around I'll keep visiting :bigsmile:

fire_of_avalon
03-26-2011, 08:59 PM
I just realised something. everyone who's posting in here has a custom title. weird.
Check your facts, chief.

I have no money. All I have is long hair, a smartass mouth and an awesome pumpkin bread recipe.

Hollycat
03-26-2011, 09:00 PM
I hope chuck norris buys us. watch some meganerd-nazi be the new owner(s). No, even worse, watch it be someone who hates every final fantasy except 11.

Shiny
03-28-2011, 01:09 AM
Another one bites the dust.

Hollycat
03-28-2011, 01:16 AM
Check your facts, chief.

I have no money. All I have is long hair, a smartass mouth and an awesome pumpkin breast recipe.

What I read.

Foo
03-28-2011, 02:35 AM

Per whois:

Registered through: GoDaddy.com, Inc. (http://www.godaddy.com)
Domain Name: EYESONFF.COM
Created on: 18-Apr-00
Expires on: 18-Apr-18
Last Updated on: 14-Sep-10The appears to be hosted through a reseller of Godaddy.

Virtual Dedicated servers START at ~ $150.00 a month, plus extras ( redundant databases, backups, extra bandwidth etc. )

There is virtually no advertising on this site so it really can't be bringing in much ad revenue.
However, in the grand scheme of things, this site has an Alexarank of 221,713. Meaning its the 221,713 most viewed page on the internet. Not bad all things considered. (Google is #1, Facebook #2, Wikipedia #8 etc. )

Jiro
03-28-2011, 11:34 AM
I recently came into money from a deceased african relative I never knew I had, so I reckon I've got this one covered guys.

Fonzie
03-29-2011, 05:31 AM
There is a good chance that if Sean couldn't manage to afford the website then us lowly members wouldn't be able to either.

I mean, unless Psy decides to commit some larceny from his bank. :p

Peegee
03-29-2011, 06:30 PM

Per whois:

Registered through: GoDaddy.com, Inc. (http://www.godaddy.com)
Domain Name: EYESONFF.COM
Created on: 18-Apr-00
Expires on: 18-Apr-18
Last Updated on: 14-Sep-10The appears to be hosted through a reseller of Godaddy.

Virtual Dedicated servers START at ~ $150.00 a month, plus extras ( redundant databases, backups, extra bandwidth etc. )

There is virtually no advertising on this site so it really can't be bringing in much ad revenue.
However, in the grand scheme of things, this site has an Alexarank of 221,713. Meaning its the 221,713 most viewed page on the internet. Not bad all things considered. (Google is #1, Facebook #2, Wikipedia #8 etc. )

Does alexa tell us the traffic that goes through the forum? We could do a heuristic calculation - presume that the average page is xyz Kilobytes, then figure out the raw data transmitted per month, then subtract the 150$ / month bandwidth allocation and figure out the extra change per month.

escobert
03-29-2011, 10:33 PM
Too much thinking PG. Not enough T-shirt time!

Justin K
03-29-2011, 11:09 PM
Greetings!

As you may have heard there will be a change of ownership at eyesonff.com. My name is Justin and I represent the new owners. While I can't disclose too much until the sale is final, I can say we are a multinational corporation that has a vying interest in the subject matter of this site. ;) We are thrilled to bring Eyes of Final Fantasy under our umbrella. While we don't expect much to change around here (wouldn't want to mess with a good thing), we do plan to implement some things that will both make this site more enjoyable to its members and ensure its prosperity for years to come. We will keep you informed through the site's staff as well as our representitives.

Cheers.

-Justin

Aerith's Knight
03-29-2011, 11:14 PM
I welcome you, overlord Justin. How may we serve you?..

..and what's in it for me?

Heath
03-29-2011, 11:19 PM
I, for one, welcome our new Internet overlords. I'd like to remind them, as a trusted former Site Staff, I can be helpful in rounding up others to toil in their underground sugar caves.

escobert
03-30-2011, 12:29 AM
Hi, and uh.. Eyes on Final Fantasy :bigsmile:

NeoCracker
03-30-2011, 04:07 AM
I shall serve none but my Overlord Zetta.:colbert:

...Well I guess if Justin looks good in Cat Ears I could make an exception.

NorthernChaosGod
03-30-2011, 05:05 AM
You people make me question why anyone would want to buy us.

NeoCracker
03-30-2011, 05:12 AM
Cause we're cuddly. :love:

Loony BoB
03-30-2011, 10:09 AM
Pretty exciting, this. Can't wait for Justin to tell you guys more. :D

I Don't Need A Name
03-30-2011, 10:42 AM
BoB. Do you accept bribes for more information? :bigsmile:

Iceglow
03-30-2011, 10:54 AM
BoB. Do you accept bribes for more information? :bigsmile:

He doesn't do bribes...

he does human hairs for his cloning labs! Don't support his clone army one day we will only have ourselves to blame for when we're all destroyed by them.

Edit that said, reading between Justin's lines...I would hazard a guess that Square are the purchasers and that our overlords are the creators of Final Fantasy, just where he put those words "vying interest in the subject matter of this site ;)" gives me a gut feeling

I Don't Need A Name
03-30-2011, 11:03 AM
Looks like I'm gonna have to make a quick trip to Scotland to...persuade him then

kotora
03-30-2011, 12:36 PM
It'll turn out that this Justin person is the actual Bieber and he's gonna ban my ass in a few days.

G13
03-30-2011, 01:07 PM
We could only be so lucky. Justin K. I think you're safe.

Shattered Dreamer
03-30-2011, 01:28 PM
Sounds good Justin, cannot wait to see what you guys have in store for EoFF :bigsmile:

Hollycat
03-30-2011, 02:54 PM
Greetings!

As you may have heard there will be a change of ownership at eyesonff.com. My name is Justin and I represent the new owners. While I can't disclose too much until the sale is final, I can say we are a multinational corporation that has a vying interest in the subject matter of this site. ;) We are thrilled to bring Eyes of Final Fantasy under our umbrella. While we don't expect much to change around here (wouldn't want to mess with a good thing), we do plan to implement some things that will both make this site more enjoyable to its members and ensure its prosperity for years to come. We will keep you informed through the site's staff as well as our representitives.

Cheers.

-Justin

-Square enix? (or Mcdonalds?)
-The Umbrella Corporation?!?!?!?!? (oh god, not a site merge I hope, although that could be a good thing)
-Changes coming through. Prosperous.... I hope that doesn't mean ad central, maybe this will be a good thing though like adding the triple triad feature?
-........... .......... .......... Oh god, it's a timeshare plan..... run fo' yo life!

No not really, could you imagine if I was like that, welcome Justin, we hope to come to like you.

NorthernChaosGod
03-30-2011, 04:11 PM
Edit that said, reading between Justin's lines...I would hazard a guess that Square are the purchasers and that our overlords are the creators of Final Fantasy, just where he put those words "vying interest in the subject matter of this site ;)" gives me a gut feeling

That would be bitchin'.

Unbreakable Will
03-30-2011, 06:42 PM
Hmmm... I hate to be the voice of paranoia, but I don't like this. :colbert: My spidey senses are tingling, or maybe there was something to what that neurologist said. :monster:

qwertysaur
03-30-2011, 06:46 PM
Justin sounds like Justice, so I'm not worried. The letter K is also very friendly so it makes it even more inviting. :p

Crop
03-30-2011, 07:23 PM
I bet this is an April Fool's joke by the owners, those couple of pranksters.

theundeadhero
03-30-2011, 08:22 PM
Justin overlord's post is pretty much the exact same thing that spdude's post said when he bought the site, though not <i>verbatim</i> :(

Time to break out the whiskey and enjoy the ride!

Hollycat
03-30-2011, 09:47 PM
Justin sounds like Justice, so I'm not worried. The letter K is also very friendly so it makes it even more inviting. :p

I think he's JK.
lol.

Baloki
03-30-2011, 11:15 PM
Honestly, fuck you guys, some of that :bou::bou::bou::bou: you guys are agreeing to do I want no part of, consider this my leaving forever posts, sick of playing to your games in private about this...

Peegee
03-31-2011, 06:07 PM
:'(

Justin K
03-31-2011, 07:59 PM
Thanks for the warm wishes everyone. We feel like part of the community already!

We are pleased to announce we have several updates planned for Eyes of Final Fantasy scheduled to take place within the next weeks. These changes should not affect the overall site content and are mainly geared toward making the site more efficient and enjoyable to all. A partial list includes:

Reduction in advertising space used on the site and forums.
Migration to our corporate (very fast) servers.
Affiliation with several of our other sites to improve site traffic and member registrations.
Several giveaways have been planned!
A more streamlined registration process with updated policies.
In addition to these, we may be making some slight adjustments to the "look and feel" of the site and forums to preserve consistency and balance.

Keep your eyes peeled to the announcements section for further details.

Cheers. :)

-Justin

Psychotic
03-31-2011, 08:18 PM
All of this sounds very lovely and Justin you are a prince amongst men.

PS: Does this mean I get more entries in the giveaways? :aimkiss:

NorthernChaosGod
03-31-2011, 08:24 PM
We're going to have more newbies? :bigsmile:

qwertysaur
03-31-2011, 08:42 PM
What are the other sites that you own?

Shlup
03-31-2011, 09:44 PM

I think he's JK.
lol.
I lol'd. Seriously. xD

Honestly, fuck you guys, some of that :bou::bou::bou::bou: you guys are agreeing to do I want no part of, consider this my leaving forever posts, sick of playing to your games in private about this...
Well that was a little extreme.

I have several friends named Justin. I deem this an acceptable change for that reason.

I Don't Need A Name
03-31-2011, 09:50 PM
Is another planned change to make the site called Eyes Of Final Fantasy and you're trying to work it into your posts subtley..?

Freya
03-31-2011, 10:20 PM
OOOO giveaways. Neat.

TrollHunter
03-31-2011, 10:45 PM

Yay! I won't feel so alone anymore, errr I hope. :roll2
Anyway I welcome you Justin, hope this works out for the best.

Hollycat
03-31-2011, 10:57 PM

Not possible, you know we ban 9 out of ten newbies and about once every three months one of us gets banned.

Most of what Justin said sounded nice, but I'm worried he's gonna just dump us all out into some giant recycle bin in the sky.
I will accept him 100% until he messes up badly. I will accept him 500% if he makes me staff. (schlupp would ban me before she let that happen.)

escobert
03-31-2011, 11:07 PM
are you going to let us swear? :bigsmile:

G13
04-01-2011, 12:08 AM
Most of what Justin said sounded nice, but I'm worried he's gonna just dump us all out into some giant recycle bin in the sky.
I will accept him 100% until he messes up badly. I will accept him 500% if he makes me staff. (schlupp would ban me before she let that happen.)

I remember reading somewhere that if you constantly talk about being made staff it will never happen ( http://forums.eyesonff.com/faq.php?faq=vb_faq#faq_staff).

qwertysaur
04-01-2011, 12:09 AM

I remember reading somewhere that if you constantly talk about being made staff it will never happen ( http://forums.eyesonff.com/faq.php?faq=vb_faq#faq_staff).
Unless it is during a CK competition. :p

NorthernChaosGod
04-01-2011, 02:03 AM
Wtf wants to be on staff anyway?

qwertysaur
04-01-2011, 02:04 AM
These people for starters. (http://forums.eyesonff.com/showgroups.php) :p

NorthernChaosGod
04-01-2011, 02:15 AM
I mean normal people.

TrollHunter
04-01-2011, 03:14 AM
I apologize but finding anyone normal here... well... heh :erm:

qwertysaur
04-01-2011, 03:23 AM
normal is boring :p

TrollHunter
04-01-2011, 03:29 AM
So true.
normal is just the outcome of people copying each other for acceptance, I'm too good for that.
-pelvic thrust-

NorthernChaosGod
04-01-2011, 04:26 AM
I didn't realize I could like not being a moron of my own accord, my bad.

Jessweeee♪
04-01-2011, 05:16 AM

:(

Shoeberto
04-01-2011, 05:21 AM
I'm going to :bou::bou::bou::bou: all on top of, inside, and all over every one of you I swear to god almighty above

NorthernChaosGod
04-01-2011, 05:26 AM

Aerith's Knight
04-01-2011, 12:31 PM
If this is the Umbrella corporation, As a scientist with integrity, I will only work on the T-virus if:

1. I get paid well.
2. I get to work aboveground without A.I.'s.
3. I'm on the VIP extraction list.

In order of importance.

Justin K
04-01-2011, 03:20 PM
Now that things are finally settled, allow me to formally introduce myself. My name is Justin Kramer, Web Development Specialist for SQUARE ENIX, Inc., a subsidiary of SQUARE ENIX Co., Ltd. That's right, Eyes on Final Fantasy is now owned by the same company that makes the Final Fantasy games! This is part of a global initiative to reach out to our fans and help promote Final Fantasy and other SQUARE ENIX games. We hope you all are as excited about this as we are.

Some of you may have already noticed a change at Eyes on Final Fantasy. Since we will be now linking Eyes on Final Fantasy with several of our affiliated sites, we want to make sure Final Fantasy and related discussion is prominent, and will be taking steps to do so. This will facilitate increases in membership and forum activity. Look for more updates in the future.

Cheers.

-Justin

fire_of_avalon
04-01-2011, 03:36 PM
I just want everyone to know that in this... cooperative exchange, the current staff is putting emphasis on preserving as much of the EoFF you're accustomed to as we can.

nik0tine
04-01-2011, 03:47 PM
April fools everyone!

NorthernChaosGod
04-01-2011, 04:08 PM
Remember that time the admins convinced us they were selling the site?

Good times.

kotora
04-01-2011, 04:20 PM
yeah not falling for it. It would've been more credible if that guy had claimed to be Justin Kieber, the evil twin of Justin Bieber.

it really became obvious when he started talking about boosting activity and membership

Del Murder
04-01-2011, 04:29 PM
You got us. :) I told them you guys wouldn't buy it, but they wanted to do it anyway.

Peegee
04-01-2011, 04:51 PM
April fools everyone!

I love it. Even the PMs from Baloki were legit. I bet he really does hate working for free

fire_of_avalon
04-01-2011, 05:19 PM
If this is a prank it's not being pulled by staff it's being pulled on staff. Which, in light of last year, may not be such a stretch. We do think it's pretty ironic that they've picked now to open things up, but business knows no humor, I guess.

Psychotic
04-01-2011, 05:49 PM
You got us. :) I told them you guys wouldn't buy it, but they wanted to do it anyway.it was your idea you assmonkey! just like your crappy ass raistlin prank last year. del murder you are the ass-worst!!!! :argh:

You know what? I QUIT FOREVER!!! I cannot work with such prank phillistines!

Hollycat
04-01-2011, 05:56 PM
If this turns out to be a prank I will personally drive out to Cids house and kick him in the shins and yell "what the hell possessed you to make those jerks admins!?!!?!? Then I will knock him out, and go teach his classes and see if anyone notices.

The Summoner of Leviathan
04-01-2011, 05:57 PM
It is April 1st and it is odd for there not to be a joke being played somewhere and by someone on EoFF...*waits for it*

Psychotic
04-01-2011, 05:58 PM
It is April 1st and it is odd for there not to be a joke being played somewhere and by someone on EoFF...*waits for it*Am I the only one who sees the sodding FF forums at the top of the forums index?

This is an outrage and I demand less Final Fantasy on my Final Fantasy forum.

The Summoner of Leviathan
04-01-2011, 06:02 PM
Oh, Psy <3

Freya
04-01-2011, 06:08 PM
Man Hypo, if this is what makes you mad you should have been around before for past pranks.

Hollycat
04-01-2011, 06:09 PM
It is April 1st and it is odd for there not to be a joke being played somewhere and by someone on EoFF...*waits for it*Am I the only one who sees the sodding FF forums at the top of the forums index?

This is an outrage and I demand less Final Fantasy on my Final Fantasy forum.

Yes, those forums really are hardly used compared to the others, they should definitely be at the bottom.

Raistlin
04-01-2011, 06:18 PM
The timing is certainly suspicious, especially the reorganization of the forums on 4/1 (as well as the use of "Cheers" in all of Justin's messages), but it's not much of a prank as this would apparently be an improvement. If it is a prank, I would've thought EoFF would've been "sold" two months ago and March being full of gradual but unpopular changes and staff reorganization (e.g., foa being kicked off for talking too much smack, or Shlup being kicked off due to lack of room for her ass). This apparent prank, on the other hand, is lame and not fun.

Del's and Psy's early admissions are also fishy, but point towards a different sort of prank. If the sale is real, they might have delayed the big reveal until 4/1 so that everyone thinks it is a prank. Which has my vote as it would be at least clever.

Hollycat
04-01-2011, 06:24 PM
Waitaminute, during a pm with one of the admins a month ago someone said that they already had a prank planned for this year. Could this be it?

edit: I can't seem to find the pm, it may have been on a different site. sorry.

Bunny
04-01-2011, 06:36 PM
If the reorganization of the forums is part of an April Fools Prank, good. Because it looks hideous and should be reverted immediately. If not... well, that sucks because it's hideous and should be reverted immediately.

Also, assuming this is real, does that mean punishment for those who openly and frequently make fun of Final Fantasy and Square Enix?

Hollycat
04-01-2011, 06:41 PM
If the reorganization of the forums is part of an April Fools Prank, good. Because it looks hideous and should be reverted immediately. If not... well, that sucks because it's hideous and should be reverted immediately.

Also, assuming this is real, does that mean punishment for those who openly and frequently make fun of Final Fantasy and Square Enix?

Wow, that would be most of the forum

~*~Celes~*~
04-01-2011, 06:44 PM
:wacky:

Psychotic
04-01-2011, 07:03 PM
Del's and Psy's early admissions are also fishy, but point towards a different sort of prank. If the sale is real, they might have delayed the big reveal until 4/1 so that everyone thinks it is a prank. Which has my vote as it would be at least clever.Don't be so suspicious. It's obviously a prank, why hide it any longer? Besides, as we all know, we could never hope to put one past the super analytical mind of Raistlin.

theundeadhero
04-01-2011, 07:14 PM
Man Hypo, if this is what makes you mad you should have been around before for past pranks.Yeah, Freya doesn't even talk to me anymore because of it :/

Hollycat
04-01-2011, 07:17 PM
Man Hypo, if this is what makes you mad you should have been around before for past pranks.Yeah, Freya doesn't even talk to me anymore because of it :/

what happened?

Aerith's Knight
04-01-2011, 07:20 PM
You know what would be an awesome April fools? If it suddenly turned out to be true.

April fools about it being April fools!

Plus, it would kill the bots in our presence due to the rotating logic involved.

Remon
04-01-2011, 07:36 PM
April Fools pranks are done on April Fools. This is not an April Fools! :mad2:
The April Fools is what Aerith said :p.

Crop
04-01-2011, 07:45 PM
No one saw this genius prank coming!

I bet this is an April Fool's joke by the owners, those couple of pranksters.

Oh wait, I did. I am so smart.

Psychotic
04-01-2011, 07:45 PM
Man Hypo, if this is what makes you mad you should have been around before for past pranks.Yeah, Freya doesn't even talk to me anymore because of it :/just send her this Rare white otters' baby holds on tight to mum as he dozes | Mail Online (http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1371461/Rare-white-otters-baby-holds-tight-mum-dozes.html) from the world's best newspaper and you can betray her internet trust all over again!

qwertysaur
04-01-2011, 08:14 PM
The prank is going to be that Rye is still on staff. :p

Freya
04-01-2011, 08:43 PM
Psy knows how it is! :monster:

Justin K
04-01-2011, 08:56 PM
Haha, no, this is not a prank. :p Though I was warned by the site's staff of this reaction if the annoucement was made today. They even pushed me to do it. :) But this is just convienent timing based on when we finalized the transaction. Isn't already April 2 in Japan, anyway? ;) Well, I guess the office we work out of is located in Los Angeles. :)

FYI, we plan to move the site over to the corporate servers over the weekend, so you may experience some downtime. There will also be other announcements made in the near future, including the first of the promised giveaways!

-Justin

Psychotic
04-01-2011, 09:03 PM
Justin's lying, this is an April Fool's prank dreamed up by Del Murder, Square-Enix didn't buy it - a random corp similar to WM did, and it's time to end this sad charade. :colbert:

blackmage_nuke
04-01-2011, 09:19 PM
Justin's lying, this is an April Fool's prank dreamed up by Del Murder, Square-Enix didn't buy it - a random corp similar to WM did, and it's time to end this sad charade. :colbert:

SHHHHHH don't question Justin K, he's the new owner, he'll smite us all

escobert
04-01-2011, 09:40 PM
I hate this website :mad2:

Del Murder
04-01-2011, 09:48 PM
Muahaha! But I can't take all the credit. I only made a few suggestions here and there because I was busy with the JLI these last few days. If this was brought to me earlier we would have started it in mid-February and done it in a way that was described in an almost uncannily accurate way by Raistlin. I guess he knows me pretty well after working toegether in the past. :p

So what do you guys think about the inversion of the forums? I want to hear everyone's opinion on this. For the sake of argument let's say this wasn't actually a prank and this is what the new owners wanted to see. Would you be able to get used to it?

So yeah, this was the prank. Not our best, but we're getting old here. Although,

The prank is going to be that Rye is still on staff. :p
I wish this was the actual prank. :(

Baloki
04-01-2011, 09:50 PM
b

Alright man, we get it, you're not happy. Just cool off for a bit in the Drunk Tank and we'll talk about it all maturely later.

Remon
04-01-2011, 09:50 PM
Was the inversion a prank? A prank?

Iceglow
04-01-2011, 09:52 PM
So my gut feeling was bang on...this is why I trust my guts.

Iceglow
04-01-2011, 10:52 PM
I love how people are all going on about how fucking great those two gator fucking cum sucking cocks Warren and Michael were as owners They were fucking useless and deserved to be tea bagged violently and relentlessly by GodfuckingZilla. Lets face facts we're talking about the kind of douchebags with THIS (http://www.wmmediacorp.com/) for a home page. What the mother fuck was good about these two pricks seriously? I mean aside from how fucking terrifyingly impressive their collection of anal warts were which they loved to squeeze tenderly in to each others open mouths. About the only thing more terrifying than this is the fact that they wanked furiously and constantly over pictures of Rye's face copied on to the picture of Raistlin in a bikini.

In conclusion, what I am trying to say is that Warren and Michael are inbred inconsequential fucks who had a less likable personallity than Josef Fritzl and Adolf Hitler combined except they didn't massacre the Jews or keep their daughters in their secret dungeon basement instead all they did was go around old people's homes violently erupting with diarrhea in old ladies beds then making them savour the yummy yummy arse excretions. Whilst fantasizing liberally about raping a bucket full of Marmasets whilst snorting each others cock snot. Here (http://www.traffick.com/uploaded_images/hung-0411-711097.jpg) is a picture of Michael and Warren walking towards an old persons home... Yes these two really did make Kim Jong Il (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xh_9QhRzJEs) seem like the greatest specimen of men.

To draw this honest and valuable lesson for Warren and Little Mikey to a close let us all join together in saying Good FUCKING RIDDANCE!

Shoeberto
04-01-2011, 11:11 PM
I wanna react but I have no clue wtf right now. :bou::bou::bou::bou:.

Big D
04-02-2011, 12:11 AM
Oh, how I still love this place and its good-natured comic ribbing :D

Ramza Beoulve
04-02-2011, 12:34 AM
Quite an odd prank, but I'll wait until tomorrow to actually believe anything :p

NorthernChaosGod
04-02-2011, 12:39 AM
Oh, Steve. :greenie:

So what do you guys think about the inversion of the forums? I want to hear everyone's opinion on this. For the sake of argument let's say this wasn't actually a prank and this is what the new owners wanted to see. Would you be able to get used to it?

It's weird, but I have them collapsed anyway.

Madame Adequate
04-02-2011, 12:52 AM
THE PRANK IS THAT THE ONE PRANK IS A PRANK BUT ANOTHER PRANK ABOUT PRANKING A PRANK PRANK ISN'T A PRANK

OR SOMETHING

I DON'T EVEN KNOW ANYMORE

blackmage_nuke
04-02-2011, 01:23 AM
The only way to be sure if it's a prank is for the spinning top to keep spinning

kotora
04-02-2011, 01:26 AM
THE PRANK IS THAT THE ONE PRANK IS A PRANK BUT ANOTHER PRANK ABOUT PRANKING A PRANK PRANK ISN'T A PRANK

OR SOMETHING

I DON'T EVEN KNOW ANYMORE

pretty sure it's stuck in prank limbo atm

Shoeberto
04-02-2011, 01:28 AM
The only way to be sure if it's a prank is for the spinning top to keep spinning
Fuck you, man, this is the second time today I've been convinced that I needed a totem. Not cool.

Bunny
04-02-2011, 01:36 AM
Yo dawg I herd u like pranks.

So we put a prank in yo prank so you can prank while you prank the prank prank prank.

rubah
04-02-2011, 02:23 AM
linkedin or gtfo.

I just hid the ff sections. It was going to come to that anyway.

(Dragons!)

[edit- btw you guys forgot to force the "bad" skin on everyone.

or maybe you thought [mistakenly] that the bad skin is hello fantasy.

]

Peegee
04-02-2011, 02:46 AM
It's a pretty elaborate prank if it is one. I can see Baloki getting himself band from this place by progressively getting madder and madder

yet at the same time, as allies said, there's no linkedin profile for this dude.

Peegee
04-02-2011, 03:04 AM
it's been long enough I think I should post an updated pic!

http://www.magnolia.ch/SilkeThoss/wp-content/eigeneBilder/2006/06/FAT%20GIRL.jpg

kotora
04-02-2011, 03:15 AM
where are your face and your abs

Peegee
04-02-2011, 03:16 AM
lol abs are you serious kotora?

kotora
04-02-2011, 03:26 AM
it's almost beach time bro

Peegee
04-02-2011, 03:27 AM

lol abs

ps where's yours kotora?

kotora
04-02-2011, 03:31 AM

lol abs

ps where's yours kotora?

getting there but I've kinda debuffed so it's not that impressive. Then again I'm super hot like Brad Pitt so that's okay.

Peegee
04-02-2011, 03:35 AM

lol abs

ps where's yours kotora?

getting there but I've kinda debuffed so it's not that impressive. Then again I'm super hot like Brad Pitt so that's okay.

Is that profile picture you? *hi 5*
half way there bro if you worked out for the next two months hard core you will gain a good amount of mass. Got to eat right though.

damn i'm hungry

Jiro
04-02-2011, 03:41 AM
Square-Enix wouldn't buy us. I was excited about the prospect though. So I might join Baloki in rageing all over the place.

EDIT: FF forums at the top is fine. However I don't like the way the rest of it is arranged. That's my 2p

PS I think you borked the feedback forum

kotora
04-02-2011, 03:41 AM

lol abs

ps where's yours kotora?

half way there bro if you worked out for the next two months hard core you will gain a good amount of mass. Got to eat right though.

damn i'm hungry

I'm working on high rep body weight excercises right now. I've worked up to 40 and 50 rep sets and I do a couple of those every day. Fast recovery and endurance are more important to me because of future military career and I can't run because of foot injury.

also getting a kettlebell soon so I can swing it around a bit

Peegee
04-02-2011, 03:45 AM

lol abs

ps where's yours kotora?

damn i'm hungry

I'm working on high rep body weight excercises right now. I've worked up to 40 and 50 rep sets and I do a couple of those every day. Fast recovery and endurance are more important to me because of future military career and I can't run because of foot injury.

also getting a kettlebell soon so I can swing it around a bit

Guy I can't even do 50 rep sets of body weight squats. I can't imagine what a 40-50 rep set for you is like.

I'm scared for the future of humanity.

kotora
04-02-2011, 03:48 AM
I thought you azns were supposed to be able to do 1000 rep BW squats and pushups

Shoeberto
04-02-2011, 03:57 AM
it's been long enough I think I should post an updated pic!

http://www.magnolia.ch/SilkeThoss/wp-content/eigeneBilder/2006/06/FAT%20GIRL.jpg
God damn you peegies and your stupid smurfing atlas-like body. I swear to god if I ever see you again I'm going to ram my cock so hard down your throat that it'll puncture your stomach muscles and you'll never have a six pack again. Also, I will receive a blowjob, so it's win win

Edit: Bad boy. What would 12 year old Hsu say if he read that? -Murder

Peegee
04-02-2011, 04:02 AM
I thought you azns were supposed to be able to do 1000 rep BW squats and pushups

And look what they look like. Not for me.

It's interesting you mentioned army training. If I recall correctly it's not even remotely difficult to do - I could probably get in the army in about a month if I practiced only running.

kotora
04-02-2011, 04:06 AM

It's interesting you mentioned army training. If I recall correctly it's not even remotely difficult to do - I could probably get in the army in about a month if I practiced only running.

anyone can get into regular infantry if they run a bit. I'm up to spec for Air Mobile (at least I was in november at the pre selection thing where I fucked up my feet even worse than they already were) which is like at comparable level with US Army Rangers. That's why I focus on recovery and doing stuff every day instead of going for max reps. I don't need to be faster or stronger than I am now, I just need to be able to recover fast from exercise so I can keep going for days and weeks.

Shoeberto
04-02-2011, 04:07 AM

You better start fucking running now, boy. Once I get across the border, as soon as I find you? The fucking maple trees will run red. I'm done fucking around.

Peegee
04-02-2011, 04:12 AM

anyone can get into regular infantry if they run a bit. I'm up to spec for Air Mobile (at least I was in november at the pre selection thing where I smurfed up my feet even worse than they already were) which is like at comparable level with US Army Rangers. That's why I focus on recovery and doing stuff every day instead of going for max reps. I don't need to be faster or stronger than I am now, I just need to be able to recover fast from exercise so I can keep going for days and weeks.

do you incorporate any other training? I tend to stereotype your training as more suited for sports rather than strength. I guess it's not necessary to be muscular when you have an M-16

kotora
04-02-2011, 04:19 AM

anyone can get into regular infantry if they run a bit. I'm up to spec for Air Mobile (at least I was in november at the pre selection thing where I smurfed up my feet even worse than they already were) which is like at comparable level with US Army Rangers. That's why I focus on recovery and doing stuff every day instead of going for max reps. I don't need to be faster or stronger than I am now, I just need to be able to recover fast from exercise so I can keep going for days and weeks.

do you incorporate any other training? I tend to stereotype your training as more suited for sports rather than strength. I guess it's not necessary to be muscular when you have an M-16

If I can normally walk again I'd be walking distances of 10-20 Km once a week. I used to really suck at that :bou::bou::bou::bou:. A year ago I went hiking with some guys. We took a 32 km route and I had to quit after 26 because I exhausted every drop of strength out of my legs. Took me 3 days before I stopped walking like I'd been pounded in the ass by a huge black black prison inmate.

By september I was able to walk and run about 70 km in a single weekend and I had only slight muscle ache the next day. Walking large distances is pretty much the most important physical army skill aside from obstacle courses. There's a playground with an obstacle course with these wooden constructions near my house so I might start training there eventually but I don't wanna seem like a pedobear and get arrested :(

Shoeberto
04-02-2011, 04:20 AM
Don't even fucking talk about M16s. Your goddamn seeping, rancid syphilis-infested vagina of a country doesn't even allow them. Come to the states, bitch. I'll show you how we use M16s.

Foo
04-02-2011, 04:21 AM
Its prank inception! A prank in a prank! Get my top! Can't wait to see what happens tomorrow.

. . .

Justin,

First of all, greetings! Secondly, no one is going to believe this is a legitimate acquisition until tomorrow. If its true, kindly relay the details again on 04/02.

Also, can I meet Mr. Uematsu? I'll buy him a drink and he can explain why you guys didn't want him for FFXIII :monster:

-Cheers

kotora
04-02-2011, 04:28 AM
Don't even fucking talk about M16s. Your goddamn seeping, rancid syphilis-infested vagina of a country doesn't even allow them. Come to the states, bitch. I'll show you how we use M16s.

didn't you guys switch to the M4 a while ago

Shoeberto
04-02-2011, 04:32 AM
Don't even smurfing talk about M16s. Your goddamn seeping, rancid syphilis-infested vagina of a country doesn't even allow them. Come to the states, bitch. I'll show you how we use M16s.

didn't you guys switch to the M4 a while ago
don't even get in the middle of this. You have no idea the hell that is in store for this pitiful excuse of a mongrel mongol pig-dog. He thinks he's so safe, off sucking on the queen's tit, drinking out of cups or whatever. I have forty ounces of The Champagne of Beers in me and I'm not afraid to end anyone who stands in my way.

Del Murder
04-02-2011, 04:38 AM
I know this is a joke and all, but let's keep things civil by keeping the spam down and not talking about sticking genitalia down people's throats. We already had to delete a post that was quite...disturbing.

Peegee
04-02-2011, 04:43 AM

Shoeberto
04-02-2011, 04:46 AM
God damn you peegies and your stupid smurfing atlas-like body. I swear to god if I ever see you again I'm going to ram a red-hot fire poker in the shape of a phallus so hard down your throat that it'll puncture your stomach muscles and you'll never have a six pack again.

Del Murder
04-02-2011, 04:47 AM
Just don't post a picture of that fire poker, or you will get banned.

Shoeberto
04-02-2011, 04:51 AM
I'm sorry :(

He just pisses me off sometimes :shoot:

It's all good now 8=D

Peegee
04-02-2011, 05:16 AM
n____________________________n

Del Murder
04-02-2011, 05:35 AM
I like how you still use the big grin post icon. If you really want to discuss military training and your 8 minute abs, I suggest you make a new thread for it.

nik0tine
04-02-2011, 06:14 AM
My turn to post a pic, guys!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v380/nik0tine/Ack.jpg

Peegee
04-02-2011, 06:45 AM
is that you n1k o;

Jiro
04-02-2011, 07:22 AM
I should join the army. Maybe then I wouldn't be such a nancy boy.

NorthernChaosGod
04-02-2011, 08:19 AM
Real men join the Marines.

Jessweeee♪
04-02-2011, 08:26 AM
Quick! Somebody make a list of all of the people who aren't gullible!

I Don't Need A Name
04-02-2011, 11:29 AM
My opinions of HSU have been scarred into awesomeness. This is truely one memorable occasion. Fuck the EoFF Sale/Prank, this is the true story of the thread!

Timekeeper
04-02-2011, 11:39 AM
I'll just point out that when Justin made his post about being from SQUARE ENIX, Inc., it was April 2nd here in Australia.

It's no joke here :stare:

-- Also, I did not enjoy having to scroll down to the bottom to find the places I wanted to post!

G13
04-02-2011, 12:18 PM
God, you're all a bunch of assholes.

Edit: Also, Psy posted a link to boobies. Ban him.

qwertysaur
04-02-2011, 12:35 PM
Boobies? (http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSjwkMA6B00hdSX8Gok_4D2WZVS5_ogrptdiSsJnOyRTu1sPUBP&t=1) :bigsmile:

Peegee
04-02-2011, 06:01 PM
Anyway, here's a pic of one of my cheat meals:

http://www.cksinfo.com/clipart/food/salads/side-salad.png

Del Murder
04-02-2011, 06:02 PM
I'll just point out that when Justin made his post about being from SQUARE ENIX, Inc., it was April 2nd here in Australia.

Sorry, next time we'll try to accommodate all time zones.

Peegee
04-02-2011, 06:04 PM

Sorry, next time we'll try to accommodate all time zones.

So: confirmed for 04-01 shenanigans?

Shoeberto
04-02-2011, 06:05 PM
My opinions of HSU have been scarred into awesomeness. This is truely one memorable occasion. smurf the EoFF Sale/Prank, this is the true story of the thread!
Huh?

Anyways, kinda excited for this now. Unless it's one of those long-term prank deals which would be kinda lame. But it's starting to seem pretty legit.

Heath
04-02-2011, 07:42 PM
I don't care whether it's a prank or not, but the removal of the Bartz being a bloody pimp joke from the FFV forum description is a travesty.

Psychotic
04-02-2011, 08:06 PM
It was a prank, and I told you all this repeatedly. Repeatedly!

Does anyone want to take a stab at which parts were real and which parts weren't?

Denmark
04-02-2011, 08:18 PM
EVERYTHING IS REAL ON THE INTERNET

qwertysaur
04-02-2011, 08:37 PM

Does anyone want to take a stab at which parts were real and which parts weren't?
I think Jon might hold all the answers ;)

Remon
04-02-2011, 08:41 PM
I don't care anymore :(

Aerith's Knight
04-02-2011, 09:00 PM
Unless it gets me laid, I'm going to stop caring now.

Raistlin
04-02-2011, 09:15 PM
Well it looks like the sale, at least, was legitimate. I totally called it.

NorthernChaosGod
04-02-2011, 10:07 PM

All of it.

Agent Proto
04-02-2011, 10:43 PM
I knew about this, but for the most part, I never really cared if this was a prank or not. Geez, some of you guys. :p

Bunny
04-02-2011, 10:44 PM
Can the forum reorganization be part of the prank? It looks stupid this way.

Remon
04-02-2011, 10:46 PM
I like it better this way. The FF forums need moar attention.

Bunny
04-02-2011, 10:47 PM
Putting them at the top of the forums will increase their traffic by an almost insignificant amount.

Peegee
04-03-2011, 01:27 AM
Putting them at the top of the forums will increase their traffic by an almost insignificant amount.

I'm a pokemon

Jiro
04-03-2011, 03:04 AM
I agree with everything that has been said.

PG can you take me out to lunch. I want to eat that much Mickey Ds.

qwertysaur
04-03-2011, 04:14 AM
When I was younger the second most exiting part of getting fast food was to push all the button thingies on the soda lids. :bigsmile:

Wolf Kanno
04-03-2011, 06:06 AM

Yes but it means less effort for me, and anything that is convenient for me is obviously more important than everyone else's needs. :smug:

Jiro
04-03-2011, 08:55 AM
Of course, that is why we had the WK appreciation thread.

Bunny
04-03-2011, 08:57 AM

Yes but it means less effort for me, and anything that is convenient for me is obviously more important than everyone else's needs. :smug:

I'll give you some convenience.

Jiro
04-03-2011, 09:01 AM
Thank you, come again!

Citizen Bleys
04-03-2011, 07:05 PM

As long as domaintools still lists Michael Cohen as the registrant, I'm going to keep on believing the whole works was an Asshole Day prank.

Madame Adequate
04-03-2011, 09:36 PM
Wait, Cohen?

We're owned by Jews?

I knew it! I knew the Jewish parasite was going to bleed us dry! They have infested our fair boards, placed the parasites and lesser races in positions of power over us! And now when they find it's not filling their coffers as fast as they would like, they are throwing us to the dogs, trading our forums for a few more measly pieces of silver.

And if we have the temerity to complain? Why, WE are the ones labelled intolerant! Hostile, vindictive, reactionary! For no crime other than wishing to preserve the dignity and purity of our people.

Foo
04-03-2011, 10:47 PM
http://arenagames.org/forum/for-images/eyesonff/racist.gif

NorthernChaosGod
04-04-2011, 01:43 AM
http://arenagames.org/forum/for-images/eyesonff/racist.gif

http://media.funlol.com/pictures/13711.gif

Justin K
04-04-2011, 02:26 AM
Thank you, come again!
Haha, I love The Simpsons.

Please see the announcements section for details regarding updates and enhancements being made to Eyes on Final Fantasy in the near future. We look forward to seeing you around and please be sure to participate in our first giveaway, details to be released this week.

Cheers.

-Justin

Freya
04-04-2011, 02:31 AM
17. Conduct regarding Square Enix, its games, and affiliates. While we encourage free discussion of Final Fantasy and other Square Enix media, in order to avoid a conflict of interest we ask that no negative opinions be expressed regarding SQUARE ENIX Co., Ltd., its games, or affiliates.

So we can't say we are unhappy with whatever it is squeenix is doing at whatever time or BANNING D: or maybe a stern talking to?

We also wont be able to keep our EoFF Names after a time? How will Lynx ever change his name again D: Would we lose our forum name? I mean some of ours are unique that I know wont be around when attempting to get them as a SE ID. Guess we're gonna see a lot of "Kefka10929374"s.

Foo
04-04-2011, 02:40 AM
Per announcements: Announcements - (http://forums.eyesonff.com/announcement.php?f=&a=643)

In addition, the Eyes on Final Fantasy Code of Conduct (also known as the "FAQ") displayed at the member registration page will be updated. This will mostly involve cleaning up existing format and language, although the following new rule will be added:

17. Conduct regarding Square Enix, its games, and affiliates. While we encourage free discussion of Final Fantasy and other Square Enix media, in order to avoid a conflict of interest we ask that no negative opinions be expressed regarding SQUARE ENIX Co., Ltd., its games, or affiliates.

Justin,

Can you elaborate on this at little bit? If a forum member has a negative opinion about an aspect of a Square Enix game, they should be allowed to discus it. For instance , there are many threads that criticize story / characters / etc from FF games that reflect the opinions of the members.

I'm sure you don't mean that nothing negative can be said about Final Fantasy games. The wording of #17. is just a little off-putting.

-Foo

TrollHunter
04-04-2011, 02:42 AM

So we can't say we are unhappy with whatever it is squeenix is doing at whatever time or BANNING D: or maybe a stern talking to?

We also wont be able to keep our EoFF Names after a time? How will Lynx ever change his name again D: Would we lose our forum name? I mean some of ours are unique that I know wont be around when attempting to get them as a SE ID. Guess we're gonna see a lot of "Kefka10929374"s.

Heh you would think squeenix would want to see what they're doing wrong so they could improve.
I hope that isn't serious because if so thats utter trash

Crop
04-04-2011, 02:43 AM
The hell is a 'Square-Enix ID'?

rubah
04-04-2011, 03:30 AM
Welp, it was nice while it lasted still got my fingers crossed for it being an extended prank!

Ramza Beoulve
04-04-2011, 03:39 AM
Woah. This is quite... Unexpected. I would also like to see the elaboration of that rule :-/

At least my SE ID still works :|

Timekeeper
04-04-2011, 04:07 AM
I do hope we can still rant and complain, otherwise there will be nearly no old members left!

Will this also mean no more random name changes for fun, or is the ID simply an account thing, and not an actual screen name?

Jiro
04-04-2011, 04:21 AM
Like rubah said, it was fun while it lasted. I refuse to play tea parties and pretend S-E :bou::bou::bou::bou:s gold.

EDIT: This should net me a ban under the new rules I guess. :hahaha:

:jiro: STRAWBERRY PANCAKES DON'T MAKE ME WAIT FOR IT

EDIT2: Yeah there's only 14 current rules in the FAQ. Adding a #17 is a little bit :erm: I call shenanigans but if this does come to pass then I fear it is a dark day for us all.

Shattered Dreamer
04-04-2011, 04:36 AM
As long as EoFF is still here who gives a crap whether this was a prank or not?

NorthernChaosGod
04-04-2011, 04:38 AM
Remember when EoFF was good, guys?

Ramza Beoulve
04-04-2011, 05:14 AM
Remember when EoFF was good, guys?That was like... Hundreds of years ago.

Jiro
04-04-2011, 05:16 AM
This is the perfect time for someone to bust out the Golden Years image.

Bunny
04-04-2011, 05:22 AM
Remember when EoFF was good, guys?

lolnewfag eoff was never good

nik0tine
04-04-2011, 05:31 AM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v380/nik0tine/squareschiavo.gif

Dignified Pauper
04-04-2011, 05:39 AM
I'm calling April Fools.

Jessweeee♪
04-04-2011, 06:31 AM
:erm:

EDIT:

Wait, does this mean I'll get to ban everyone who doesn't like FFXIII?

Aerith's Knight
04-04-2011, 06:36 AM
Aww, man, now I won't last for a week.

Restrain yourself AK... you can do it...

FF.. *urgh*..XIII... *twitch*.. is.. *gurgles* ... go- *heart palpatations*..good.

*dies*