PDA

View Full Version : 3DS Launch UK and rest of world catches up to Japan.

Iceglow
03-26-2011, 11:45 PM
Ok so the 3DS has been out since Friday, I was perhaps one of the fortunate ones who have been able to play on these machines for over a month now due to my job. I'm curious as to what people's opinion on it are now that everyone has a chance to play on it and also their opinions on the games out for it.

Bonus: In THIS (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nph7ZriMHig) Video the guy right at the start with the jeans and the white Nintendo coat on is no other than your very own ice cool Iceglow doing his bit at work helping Nintendo's pr team out and testing the console trade-ins (hence the clipboard with sheets upon sheets of paper headed up with checklists for the DSI) out in the cool spring night.

Rostum
03-26-2011, 11:53 PM
It's been available to try out in a few stores for awhile now, and I've really liked it. I will be getting one down the track, but due to starting up my own studio money is a bit tight at the moment. That could change soon though, so who knows.

I think the AR stuff is really cool, there's a lot of potential there! The 3D worked out heaps better than I anticipated, but I like to adjust it down a tad.

Fonzie
03-28-2011, 03:38 AM
I received mine last night and I've been enjoying the significantly-needed upgrade from my old DS lite to this beautiful contraption. So far I haven't had much time to spend into playing Street Fighter due to the fact that all I've been doing as of last night was blasting dragons off of my assorted furniture. :p