PDA

View Full Version : Final Elections Results

Election Booth
03-29-2011, 02:21 AM
http://i225.photobucket.com/albums/dd61/Seiken_Bushido/Personal/Random%20Locked%20Stuff/ForumElectionsResults.png
"This is the big one, you better be ready for this!"

Ladies and gentlemen, here we go! Votes are in, counted, tallied, and now we have a smurfing winner! But I seem to have spent a little too much time with Award Guy, so get posting while I get presenting!

Those who didn't make it, coming soon :D

Shiny
03-29-2011, 02:23 AM
Crap, I just voted. xD

Election Booth
03-29-2011, 02:30 AM
Your vote was a little too late there Shiny! Apologies :shobon:

Election Booth
03-29-2011, 02:34 AM
Those who didn't make it...

501st Legion - 1 vote
Newbie Party - 6 votes (could've been 7!!)

Congratulations to our parties. Even to the death Mandalore would only vote for his party. I say death because I think I killed him when I threw the encyclopedia of everything at him. Oh well, better luck next time (life)!

Psychotic
03-29-2011, 02:39 AM
Oh goodness gosh! It's Silver or Gold - That's always been our dream! :love:

Election Booth
03-29-2011, 02:45 AM
The Newbie Party fought valiantly for a place as EoFF's leaders, and as such missed out on the top job by a mere 5 votes. They are just 2 votes away from runners up, also! Well done Newbie Party; EoFF thanks you.

G13
03-29-2011, 02:48 AM
Even to the death Mandalore would only vote for his party.

Rayshe'olan bal sol'yc darasuum!

Election Booth
03-29-2011, 02:49 AM
Gosh, you guys are the absolute pits.

In a showdown between the mighty JLI and the Poké Party, who will triumph? Let me tell you.

In second place, coming in with 8 votes is....

The Poké Party.

Which means, on 11 votes is...

The JLI!

Congratulations to all our politicians and a special congratulations to our new Prime Minister, Mr Super Delete. I look forward to you deleting all the woes of our fine land!

Jiro
03-29-2011, 02:52 AM
NO. NO. I will not stand for this. You are a liar and a cheat, Election Booth. EoFF will know the truth! (http://forums.eyesonff.com/general-chat/136448-ace-reporter-jiros-elections-coverage-important-update-2.html#post2965805)

Your reign is over, Election Booth. You are scum.

Psychotic
03-29-2011, 02:55 AM
what drama! what intrigue! what... victory :smug:

EoFF, you chose us! :love:

kotora
03-29-2011, 02:57 AM
Jiro can lie all he wants but he can't obscure the truth illuminated by us. Justice has prevailed !

and now it's time to sing

Election Booth
03-29-2011, 03:04 AM
Look, EoFF, the truth is, you're all idiots. You don't know how to decide for yourselves! When it comes to the political arena, you are all imbeciles. I had to do something, lest you vote for the wrong parties. Which you did. All of you.

The JLI would protect us from everything! They double not only as politicians, but as a law enforcement agency who are devoted to our safety. OH RESHA CAN YOU NOT SEE HOW GLORIOUS A FUTURE THIS WOULD BE?

But I digress. That meddling Jiro is correct. I rigged the elections. Just this once. Because I wanted EoFF to choose right. But it seems my evil plot has been discovered!

Little did you all know I am actually ELECTION DUDE, elite member of the Brotherhood of Elitists. I have the real Election Booth in my basement. He's got some mountain dew and some video games, he's good. But this allowed me to manipulate the elections as I willed. Fucking with vote counts is the only satisfying thing though :jess:

Anyway, I suppose this is where I'm hauled off by the coppers. So long, EoFF!

kotora
03-29-2011, 03:06 AM
oh no he did'n

escobert
03-29-2011, 03:19 AM
I knew it was rigged!

Del Murder
03-29-2011, 03:25 AM
Thank you EoFF for electing us to be your leaders. We promise to serve honorably in the name of justice. This truly one of the greatest moments I have ever experienced at this forum. I seriously feel like I'm on cloud nine right now. I have led parties for many years in the interest of good clean fun but never have reached the top, losing many times to parties associated with my arch-nemesis Paul Popular. I am so glad you all have seen the need for change and not gone with the obvious vote. You have looked deeper, for a party with substance behind it not just some flashy posts loaded with spam and web comics. I applaud you for this sign of maturity. It shows that EoFF has a bright future ahead of it and we will strive hard to win that future for you all.

Election Booth, you have run a good, clean event and I applaud you for the effort you put forth. I know firsthand how much emotion that can go into these elections your fair and straightforward treatment of them is much appreciated.

Thank you again.

Jiro
03-29-2011, 03:29 AM
:greenie:

G13
03-29-2011, 03:30 AM
You, uh, didn't really win there Delibird.

TrollHunter
03-29-2011, 03:32 AM
I am in utter shock
http://picture.funnycorner.net/funny-pictures/5881/Surprise.jpg
you evil conniving booth, at least the real election dude is ok... i hope.
To avoid being killed by the winners, i say congratulations on such a fan-tabular achievement -tear rolls down cheek in a slow and dramatic manner-

Psychotic
03-29-2011, 03:33 AM
Well, Del, I think around the 7th time I beat you in the elections, I felt a little bit bad, the 8th and 9th I suppose I had a shade of remorse, and by the 10th I realised that maybe you deserved a crack at the whip.

Congratulations. :)

I'm still going to beat you in the Ciddies to win Best Member for the 27th consecutive time, though.

Bunny
03-29-2011, 03:34 AM
I consider this a victory for the 501st.

Jiro
03-29-2011, 03:39 AM
Psychotic, I don't think you understand. I don't think anyone except Mandalore understands. Are you all incapable of reading a newspaper? I have breaking news and proof that the Poké Party are winners.

Del Murder
03-29-2011, 03:41 AM
My first order of business as your Prime Minister. I see that 11 people voted in the name of justice. Those acts of courage should be rewarded. So if those 11 people would please step forward I will give them a custom title with a color of their choosing.

escobert
03-29-2011, 03:43 AM
Gimme blue plz thx :bigsmile:

Del Murder
03-29-2011, 03:46 AM
No problem, citizen Bert. The JLI appreciated your vote.

Election Booth
03-29-2011, 03:46 AM
Super Delete...I'm sorry but you don't understand. I..:cry: I cheated to help you win. You only got 6 votes :( The Poké Party were the real winners, but I didn't want them to beat you Super Delete. I had to do it for the BoE! But I was found out. Drats to that meddling Jiro!

Psychotic
03-29-2011, 03:47 AM
Psychotic, I don't think you understand. I don't think anyone except Mandalore understands. Are you all incapable of reading a newspaper? I have breaking news and proof that the Poké Party are winners.Jiro, buddy, I appreciate you saying that, and I think we all know that deep down, the Poké Party were the moral winners. This means a lot to Del, though, so we shouldn't try to take the limelight away from him. Let's let him have his moment to shine. You have to remember that until today he was a very unpopular member who had lost 17 elections in a row, but he kept on dusting himself off and getting back in the game. The little superhero that could - an inspiration to us all!

Congrautlations again, Del and the JLI :)

Jiro
03-29-2011, 03:49 AM
...Fuck it, I quit. You can all have your fake winners, trying to show you the light just isn't worth it. History, at least, will know I tried.

Del Murder
03-29-2011, 03:50 AM
Wait, so the whole thing was rigged?

Psychotic
03-29-2011, 03:51 AM
Don't be sad, Jiro. Here, have one of my many Screen Name Tournament trophies. Maybe that'll cheer you up.

G13
03-29-2011, 03:51 AM
Paul, old buddy, you're not the Prime Minister of your party so you have no authority to give this win to the sorry losers of the JLI.

Psychotic
03-29-2011, 03:52 AM
Paul, old buddy, you're not the Prime Minister of your party so you have no authority to give this win to the sorry losers of the JLI.I AM THE SENATE.

escobert
03-29-2011, 03:53 AM
No Del has been declared Ruler! JLI wins!

Jiro
03-29-2011, 03:53 AM
Wait, so the whole thing was rigged?

The final vote was rigged in your favour, by Election Booth. I wrote an article about it, but nobody reads the paper these days :monster:

escobert
03-29-2011, 03:55 AM
why read the paper when you can hear the real news in #eoff!?

G13
03-29-2011, 03:56 AM
Paul, old buddy, you're not the Prime Minister of your party so you have no authority to give this win to the sorry losers of the JLI.I AM THE SENATE.

The oppression of the JLI will never return! You, my lord, have won!

Del Murder
03-29-2011, 03:56 AM
I'm not sure I understand what's going on. We had 11 votes and in fact I have gotten about 6 pms so far from people saying the voted for the JLI and are requesting their colored title. With my vote and Bert's, that makes 8 total so far. I'm assuming the other three are offline. Was there some kind of foul play that tried to rig it for the poke party or something? I had a feeling that devious duo of Paul Popular and Chocolate Agent Lynx would try something like that. Shame on you guys for tarnishing the democratic process.

Miriel
03-29-2011, 03:57 AM
Yay JLI!! :cheer::cheer::cheer:

Psychotic
03-29-2011, 03:58 AM
Hey Palindroma, did you see the artwork I made of you boinking Raistlin (http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e373/photobucketamazingness/atheistdorkadventures.jpg)? Please give me your indignant anger! (and see if you can recognise the background image!)

kotora
03-29-2011, 03:59 AM
Can I get my title in Bieberlicious violet?

G13
03-29-2011, 04:00 AM
Oh, you're giving out colored titles to those who voted for you? In that case, I voted for you too, Del. I would like my colored title now please.

Del Murder
03-29-2011, 04:02 AM
What color would you like, Mandalorina? Eh, nevermind. Going with pink.

Jiro
03-29-2011, 04:03 AM
Since everybody doesn't understand my (Election Booth's) attempt at spicing things up, I will have to just display all your goddamn votes so we can see the truth. Fucking hell. I just tried to add some flair. I didn't mean to actually convince the JLI of their victory, in fact being the very next post with the link disproving the win was actually quite helpful. But damn, I guess there's such a thing as trying too hard to be entertaining.

Again, sorry to Del and the JLI for giving them a false win. I'll make sure I don't pull this :bou::bou::bou::bou: again if I bother to run another election.

Thank you everyone for your participation. I had a lot of fun running it, but tripped myself up here at the end. Legit votes incoming.

Psychotic
03-29-2011, 04:05 AM
Jiro, sweetheart, babydoll, honey: We're all being facetious. Relax. All of us, Del included, know the outcome. :kiss:

G13
03-29-2011, 04:05 AM
What color would you like, Mandalorina?

Every color ever. Pink works too.

Jiro
03-29-2011, 04:06 AM
Jiro, sweetheart, babydoll, honey: We're all being facetious. Relax. All of us, Del included, know the outcome. :kiss:

Thank you. I'll go back to being ill and doing assessment then. Congratulations to all the winners.

Del Murder
03-29-2011, 04:11 AM
Again, sorry to Del and the JLI for giving them a false win. I'll make sure I don't pull this :bou::bou::bou::bou: again if I bother to run another election.
Nah, you don't have to do that. Just beware when you try to kid a kidder. ;)

Congrats Pokemons. We choose you!

I guess we won't be seeing Bert and Guardian XIII for a while. At least not until the year 2491 when they register for this forum. Right, Psy?

Yar
03-29-2011, 04:13 AM
Can I have my goddamn name back now?

Del Murder
03-29-2011, 04:22 AM
I thought you'd never ask.

Shiny
03-29-2011, 04:26 AM
YOU MOTHERFUCKERS

you fuckers you fucker you fucking fuck fucker fuck fuck fuck you fuck

Congratulations! :jess:

NorthernChaosGod
03-29-2011, 05:52 AM
1. I'd like my name back now
2. Can I have a colored title?

Agent Proto
03-29-2011, 05:53 AM
So, did JLI win or not? It appears that we did win, so hurrah for having my vote being counted! :D As for my custom title being colored? Make it orange or something similar.

Madonna
03-29-2011, 06:09 AM
Banking on the hope-filled tomorrow, all as one we altogether brave♪
Fun memories combat the sorrow, come on we have the future to save♪

The Poké Party may have won the elections, but the real winners are the people; that is right, it is you, Eyes on Final Fantasy. Let us work hard to build a brighter tomorrow. This will be a great term, I promise you this. Since this is not about parties and votes, I do hope everyone from any party does their best to help make the forum a better community; we are all in this together.

I hope this means 81x81 avatars, a sleeker front site, and more events.

Aerith's Knight
03-29-2011, 09:08 AM
Where's my custom title?

Loony BoB
03-29-2011, 01:00 PM
While it could be noted that, going by the parliamentary system, the JLI and the Newbie Party could technically form a coalition and thus actually be victorious in the elections, I would like to state from this point that this is not considered an option and that the Newbie Party will remain independent and loyal to their purpose - to give the Newbies a voice in parliament. It will be interesting to see how things progress as at the moment the Poké Party does not actually have a majority and thus won't be able to get their way on everything without considering how to get the backing of the members of other parties.

Democracy wins?

Timekeeper
03-29-2011, 01:37 PM
I come home and what is this?

Election booth was actually evil, but didn't act it?

So I'm... Wow.

G13
03-29-2011, 02:35 PM
Look where our young Forcekeeper ended up. I can't help but feel I had some small part in this, whipping you into shape last year so you could lead the next. Brings a tear to my eye.

Unbreakable Will
03-29-2011, 03:22 PM
Well, congrats to the winners, now give me my goddamn name back so I can forget this whole election fiasco. And put it back to Unbreakable Will to make Shluppers happy. :D

Loony BoB
03-29-2011, 03:47 PM
No problem, citizen Bert. The JLI appreciated your vote.
What? Bert, is this true? Did you vote JLI? :( That doesn't sound like Bert at all.

qwertysaur
03-29-2011, 03:50 PM
Where's my custom title?
Under your name. Right now it says Frivolous pursuit of "it". :p

The JLI and Newbie party can train to become gym leaders.

Loony BoB
03-29-2011, 04:03 PM
The JLI and Newbie Party can block any plans to establish Pokémon gyms because in a parliamentary system you still need a majority vote to push through any changes. >=P

Del Murder
03-29-2011, 04:06 PM
Ha! The system works (in that it doesn't).

qwertysaur
03-29-2011, 04:28 PM
Blocking proposals to establish members of the Newbie Party and JLI as local level leaders? Looks like BoB and Super Delete are only out for themselves. :onoes:

Madonna
03-29-2011, 04:34 PM
All of this election business is nonsense, so you can imagine it will work out any way you wish, BoB. If the JLI and Newbie parties have a say, then what about the Princesses, Cactuars, and the Fifty-first? And you speak of a parliamentary system, but there is no one elected for the seats beyond the winning party's. Hell, even looking at how the United Kingdom does it, apparently there is a plurality voting system in place, specifically a simple plurality, and the winner of such a system takes all, any runners-up taking home zilch. Because being gracious is not enough, here is the high and low of the elections: the Poké Party won and the other parties did not.

Loony BoB
03-29-2011, 04:40 PM
Sorry Lynx, I wasn't aware we couldn't continue to have fun. =| Glad you stopped us before we got carried away with such crazy ideas! :p

Blocking proposals to establish members of the Newbie Party and JLI as local level leaders? Looks like BoB and Super Delete are only out for themselves. :onoes:
We're also members of our parties, but sometimes positions of authority such as suggested gym leaders are not something that have to be desired. What the Newbie Party is all about is the people, not power. For shame that you suggest you can bribe our members into silence by offering them such positions! If the Poké Party suggests things that are considered by the Newbie Party to be good ideas then we will absolutely back them on such things. Personally, of course, I can only speak for myself - everyone on the Newbie Party is perfectly capable of voting however they wish.

Madonna
03-29-2011, 05:01 PM
I would not be against fun if it were about how thrilled you were by our victory and your undivided support for tacos. Gym leaders get to manage tacos.

Hollycat
03-29-2011, 09:32 PM
I'm bi winning.

Aerith's Knight
03-29-2011, 11:15 PM
Don't you mean bi-polar?

Agent Proto
03-30-2011, 12:57 AM
I feel its time for me to get back to my real name. :shobon:

NeoCracker
03-30-2011, 03:55 AM
And once again EoFF remains exactly as before.

Al Sharpton could have made a real difference, but no. Did any of you vote for him?

You all make me sick.

Remon
04-01-2011, 07:08 PM
Can't believe I slept through all this. Sorry guys :(

Aerith's Knight
04-01-2011, 07:23 PM
I'm guessing you missed a lot if you slept for a week.

Crop
04-02-2011, 01:46 AM
Oh no I forgot to vote! Sorry newbie party. :(

Peegee
04-04-2011, 05:00 PM
Oh no I forgot to vote! Sorry newbie party. :(

I blame you. And me.