PDA

View Full Version : Aerith + Warrior of Light costume DLC problem

Andamo
03-30-2011, 01:50 AM
I bought Prologus, and so I got the Aerith assist download, too. When I would go into the Game section of my PSP menu and choose Memory Stick to access/play Prologus, there was a second, unplayable option that said it was the Aerith assist file.

I read that you could get a free alternate costume for the Warrior of Light on PSN today, and I went ahead and downloaded it even though I don't have Duodecim yet, because I wasn't sure it would be there forever.

Now the Aerith Assist thing is gone from my Memory Stick--it's been replaced with the WoL alternate costume. Have I lost the Aerith thing for good?

ZeroFusion
03-30-2011, 07:30 AM
I'm not sure how DLC works in PSP (especially if you have to "activate" multiple DLCs for a single game one after another), but everything you've bought on PSN can be downloaded any time in the future.

Notice that all purchased products from PSN have that little red PSN logo at their bottom right corner - those are the ones you've already purchased (or got for free, it doesn't matter). You can download any of those products any time you want. Somewhere in PSN there's also an option to view the list of the items you already downloaded.

As far as Prologus goes, it comes as two separate downloads - the actual demo and the Aerith Assist file. Just download the latter one again.

Giga Guess
10-07-2011, 02:19 PM
This freaked me out too. Don't worry...they're both there. The file is just named after the latest DLC download.