PDA

View Full Version : How do you let off steam?

spirit
03-30-2011, 04:59 PM
Today I got in my car, drove to the edge of a parking lot and recorded myself letting off some steam.:p

What do you do to let off steam?

YouTube - Getting things out of my system (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6FKN84AiNf4)

qwertysaur
03-30-2011, 06:38 PM
It varies. Sometimes I play a round of Touhou with Marisa and spam MASTER SPAAAAAAAAAARK on everything. Other times I practice punching things. Or I take a walk around the block.

Cooking also is very relaxing to me, especially chopping things.

Bunny
03-30-2011, 07:08 PM
I don't collect steam.

NorthernChaosGod
03-30-2011, 07:52 PM
Usually turn the bathroom fan on, that vents most of it away.

spirit
03-30-2011, 07:55 PM
Wouldn't that be let it out?

Peegee
03-30-2011, 08:32 PM

pew pew!

Heath
03-30-2011, 09:24 PM
I usually go for a walk or try to see some friends who can take my mind off things. Either that or sit down with some DVDs or something. Either that or I just remember Tucker's Law.

WhiteStorm
03-30-2011, 11:55 PM
Play RE5.
There's something really satisfying in blowing off the heads of zombies :hahaha:

Hollycat
03-30-2011, 11:55 PM
Today I got in my car, drove to the edge of a parking lot and recorded myself letting off some steam.:p

YouTube - Getting things out of my system (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6FKN84AiNf4)

Why do you record yourself getting mad? I just draw a picture, offer it to whoever made me mad, and then burn it in there face.
Or sometimes I pull out the spear I made and set up a wooden post and hack it to peices.

Rostum
03-31-2011, 01:34 AM
Masturbate.

Or go for a walk.

Shoeberto
03-31-2011, 01:54 AM
I don't collect steam.
I collect blood.

Hollycat
03-31-2011, 02:08 AM
Masturbate.

and then go for a walk and shake hands with everyone I meet .

That is rather disturbing

spirit
03-31-2011, 05:12 AM
The first bit sounds like the fun part, forget walking...and then the third part, who cares, rather shake some place else...

o_O
03-31-2011, 05:20 AM
When I get worked up I play squash. Squash is great for people who <i>hate</i> achilles tendons.

NorthernChaosGod
03-31-2011, 09:52 AM

Tomato, tomahto.

spirit
03-31-2011, 02:44 PM
I feel like hitting something...Man, am I worked up right now. :mad2:

I could have boinked that one chick, not sure if her being taken was a factor that held me back or not. Not the one, no she's cool, but she didn't want me in that way, the one across the room near the door, entrance to the room...

And for some reason I never went after the gold, she's hot...

Whatever.

sharkythesharkdogg
03-31-2011, 03:09 PM

Not that. You sound like a pirate that had a stroke. Or Eugene Krabs. Whatever works though.

Or sometimes I pull out the spear I made and set up a wooden post and hack it to peices.

I have throwing knives and axes that I use for basically the same thing. I also just work on my cars, write, or draw. Reading, and a good cup of tea is also nice. Shooting stuff is also very cathartic. I haven't gone to the range in ages. :(

Hollycat
03-31-2011, 03:55 PM
Drawing and reading and listening to my sad day track help me feel better

NorthernChaosGod
03-31-2011, 08:29 PM
So many things wrong with this post.

I could have boinked that one chick
Who says boinked? Are you sure you're old enough for sex?

And for some reason I never went after the gold
Girls aren't trophies, dude.

Not the one, no she's cool, but she didn't want me in that way, the one across the room near the door, entrance to the room...
And wtf are you even talking about? :confused:

spirit
03-31-2011, 09:06 PM
So many things wrong with this post.

I could have boinked that one chick
Who says boinked? Are you sure you're old enough for sex?

And for some reason I never went after the gold
Girls aren't trophies, dude.

Not the one, no she's cool, but she didn't want me in that way, the one across the room near the door, entrance to the room...
And wtf are you even talking about? :confused:

Some times I just stream my conscious. I said boinked I say it, I also like, I could have bounced that chick...I could have rocked that chick....I could have...well, you get the idea...

I know girls aren't trophies, but there's always gold at the end of a rainbow. :p She always looked at me with a sex face, and pout faces and you could tell she wanted me in that way...Now, we're back to judging who I am again.

I'm 23 years old, I can put it in my sig. It might help to suspend disbelief if I center i,t and place it in the middle regional space of my signature so that you can focus on it easily...

I can suspend it there so that you can suspend disbelief for a moment or two...

Would you like that?

Here it would look some thing like this...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm 23 years old, for reals, for reals....(This message has been suspended for your disbelief)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Does it work? I'd like to know, I might try it

escobert
03-31-2011, 09:24 PM
I smash :bou::bou::bou::bou: at work.

Bunny
03-31-2011, 09:45 PM
Acting your age would probably get the point across faster.

escobert
03-31-2011, 10:19 PM
I work in construction so, I get paid to smash things.

NorthernChaosGod
03-31-2011, 11:07 PM

QFT

spirit
04-01-2011, 01:43 AM
What's the point? What the hell do I care? Some of you are just judgmental anyways, if you're not worthing knowing at this age, you probably won't be worth knowing at any age.

I'm 23 years old, I act how I feel, think. Judge me all I care, I don't care, if I'm only worth judging to you then I'm not worth knowing, especially if you're so inclined to judge me on so many occasions...

I'll pass...

I'm 23 years old and I do my thing, the hell with you, I don't care how you judge that. I accept myself for who I am, you don't have to.
Maybe if you weren't on a high horse trotting off you'd see something you like...

Bunny
04-01-2011, 01:48 AM
I'm actually afraid of horses.

spirit
04-01-2011, 01:52 AM

You could have fooled me, you're in no hurry to get off...

You're riding it WILD!

YEEEEHA!!!!

OMG OMG you're out of control !

Some one stop that crazy horse, some one stop it!

OMG I can't watch, some has to stop that horse! The children! The children!!!

HOLY *BEEP*!

Shlup
04-01-2011, 07:51 AM
I have a prescription for steam-blowing medication.

spirit
04-01-2011, 07:53 AM
deleted Eugene crabs, it was fun while it lasted...

The Summoner of Leviathan
04-01-2011, 08:06 AM
Depends on the nature of the stress. Write, talk about it, mull it over, let it do its thing, sit in a hot shower, pace around thinking, breathe deeply, walk, listen to music, masturbate, etc...I'm not a physically aggressive person.

spirit
04-01-2011, 08:26 AM
Depends on the nature of the stress. Write, talk about it, mull it over, let it do its thing, sit in a hot shower, pace around thinking, breathe deeply, walk, listen to music, masturbate, etc...I'm not a physically aggressive person.

Sit in a hot shower, masturbate while not being physically aggressive? You truly are a interesting person...

04-01-2011, 08:35 AM
lol, I don't do all of those at once. If I am siting in a hot shower, I am probably thinking or just losing myself to the sensation. Masturbation just takes the edge off of most things. As for not being physically aggressive, I meant that I am not prone to physical outbursts, like punching things, or kicking things. It is very rare that I yell.

spirit
04-01-2011, 08:42 AM
lol, I don't do all of those at once. If I am siting in a hot shower, I am probably thinking or just losing myself to the sensation. Masturbation just takes the edge off of most things. As for not being physically aggressive, I meant that I am not prone to physical outbursts, like punching things, or kicking things. It is very rare that I yell.

It's 3:40 AM, too early to hide, as I should be sleeping and not awake. So, I'll admit that I am fairly well tempered but when I let go, let loose I either have a ridiculous amount of energy pent up or anger. It's not like I hit or kick people but I will shout on occasion or swear...

I've never been actually dangerous before, I guess just as a emotion, I pent up alot.. and maybe that's why I draw so well to certain types of music, stimulation...

Yeah, man...masturbation is good. But I tend to get a little aggressive with it some times...yeah man...:p

kotora
04-01-2011, 09:22 AM

You're riding it WILD!

YEEEEHA!!!!

HOLY *BEEP*!

spirit you should go and have sex already before your head explodes.

G13
04-01-2011, 09:47 AM
spirit, please, for the love of God filter thyself! I'm fairly sure no one wants to know about your masturbatory tendencies.

04-01-2011, 05:33 PM
Yet, Erik, you know about mine. ;)

Hollycat
04-01-2011, 05:58 PM
If one more person talks about how they love messing with themselves, I will find them and dropkick them in the face.

spirit
04-01-2011, 10:13 PM

You're riding it WILD!

YEEEEHA!!!!

HOLY *BEEP*!

spirit you should go and have sex already before your head explodes.

Which head?

NorthernChaosGod
04-02-2011, 12:33 AM
If one more person talks about how they love messing with themselves, I will find them and dropkick them in the face.

I think I'm going to go have a wank right now, just FYI.

Jiro
04-02-2011, 04:03 AM
Roar

qwertysaur
04-02-2011, 04:27 AM
Roar
Careful though, you might scare away a shiny or a rare pokémon accidentally. :(

McLovin'
04-02-2011, 05:13 AM
I get in my car, go to the edge of this parking lot and record this guy letting off some steam. Then I smoke some weed.