PDA

View Full Version : How often do you get a bann or temp bann from a forum?

spirit
03-31-2011, 04:03 PM
I just got another temp ban from where I typically post. There goes the majority of my social life...

Bunny
03-31-2011, 04:09 PM
I think I've been banned once. It was quickly lifted.

Psychotic
03-31-2011, 04:27 PM
What were you banned for, spirit?

spirit
03-31-2011, 04:40 PM
Wouldn't you like to know?

I posted a picture of a adult model dressed up as wonder woman.

Psychotic
03-31-2011, 04:42 PM
Oh doodo, what mischief will you get yourself into next week?

spirit
03-31-2011, 04:52 PM
Oh doodo, what mischief will you get yourself into next week?

You wonder about such things to past the time with a tapestry of imagery. Full of hope, color, rainbows, don't you?

Psychotic
03-31-2011, 04:56 PM
You wonder about such things to past the time with tapestry of imagery. Full of hope, color, rainbows, don't you?"I felt the ways begin to fall, but not falteringly was how I aimed. Could it be that you have unlocked my vision?" Boris Yeltsin whispered to the winds of fate.

Peegee
03-31-2011, 05:02 PM
Oh I thought they banned you for being overtly verbose, circuituous and obstructive

spirit
03-31-2011, 05:12 PM
Oh I thought they banned you for being overtly verbose, circuituous and obstructive
Whatever man, I got my own problems to work through ,rather than to care about your problems with me.

Madame Adequate
03-31-2011, 05:17 PM
I've been EoEO banned a couple times, they don't like it when you're overly intelligent there because it makes the plebeians realize how plebeian they are.

Or maybe it was because I was a jerk. I'm not sure.

Anyway I hope that means we'll be seeing a lot more of you over here, spirit :D

spirit
03-31-2011, 05:37 PM
Anyway I hope that means we'll be seeing a lot more of you over here, spirit :D

So that I can be banned from here too, I imagine...well, at least you got some difficult work ahead of you. Putting up with me and all until the end...

Raistlin
03-31-2011, 06:45 PM
I've been jokingly banned many, many times here. I've also been temp-banned once in response to my April Fools prank earlier this year, until it was revealed that what I did was a prank. And I've been EoEO banned... several times.

NorthernChaosGod
03-31-2011, 08:34 PM
I think I've been EoEO banned like twice now. Mostly because I don't like being nice about a discussion when people are dumb.

I was temp banned a few times from my old forum a couple years back for mostly the same reasons. I ended being admin there later though. xD

Shoeberto
03-31-2011, 09:19 PM
I've been EoEO banned a couple times, they don't like it when you're overly intelligent there because it makes the plebeians realize how plebeian they are.

Fucking plebs can't handle the truth, yo.

It used to be really easy to get EoEO banned, anyways. Kinda glad staff has become more lenient on it. It was silly.

I don't think I've been banned or drunk tanked or whatever. Hmm. Challenge accepted.

escobert
03-31-2011, 09:23 PM
I have never been banned from a forum. and have been drunk tanked here at eoff probably 25 times.

Old Manus
03-31-2011, 10:15 PM
I've been Drunk Tanked about four times or something. Last time it was because I posted my password in a 'Post your password' thread. I WAS ONLY DOING WHAT THEY TOLD ME GOD DAMN IT

Heath
03-31-2011, 10:46 PM
I don't think I've ever been banned from a forum. Single isolated occasion, I think, was during an attempted coup of sorts (which makes it sound much more exciting than it was) at FG in about 2003.

I thought I might get banned from here by Psychotic when I set the Everton badge as my avatar but he's clearly mellowed out in old age. ;)

TrollHunter
03-31-2011, 10:52 PM
I get banns for trolling on forums I don't care about anymore. People can get very defensive on the internet, I feed on their anger. I've never gotten a legit bann before gratefully, I don't intend to get one anytime soon either.

qwertysaur
04-01-2011, 12:39 AM
I've never been banned from a forum before. :p

G13
04-01-2011, 12:43 AM
I only ever join other forums with the purpose of being banned. Hasn't happened yet, though.

Mo-Nercy
04-01-2011, 12:54 AM
I am a model interwebz citizen. Disregard the piracy though.

Peegee
04-01-2011, 12:57 AM
so when are you scheduled to return cuz wehave a thread going on in eoeo on the methods of relational matrix metric you would love to post

Bunny
04-01-2011, 01:50 AM
I only ever join other forums with the purpose of being banned. Hasn't happened yet, though.

God, can't even get banned right. What a failure you are.

spirit
04-01-2011, 01:56 AM
I'm in a worse mood than before...depressing. Messed up, just messed up. But, eating is fun, good, as long as I don't eat too much.

NorthernChaosGod
04-01-2011, 02:00 AM
Tub of ice cream?

spirit
04-01-2011, 02:08 AM
Tub of ice cream?
Maybe, a few scoops, sure why not?

Raistlin
04-01-2011, 02:26 AM
Single isolated occasion, I think, was during an attempted coup of sorts (which makes it sound much more exciting than it was) at FG in about 2003.

Haha, that was when Aaron banned you for potentially being in on my crazyjoe prank, wasn't it? Good times.

G13
04-01-2011, 02:33 AM

God, can't even get banned right. What a failure you are.

I did :bou::bou::bou::bou: that would have gotten me banned from here. Even my name was offensive! Those staffers were the failures.

Peegee
04-01-2011, 02:40 AM
I have news. I minimized the general tab and for a glorious minute I thought I was band from general forums. alas

Cuchulainn
04-01-2011, 02:49 AM
I have literally no idea how I've never been banned from here. I get banned from the Emo Forum very very often though. In 2005 I believe I was banned every two weeks & it was always eest saying 'Sorry dude, you're banned again".

I'm banned from many pubs & clubs but they're all idiots & I go back & no one really notices. I was banned from a road once by the police. True story. Sorry for shifting the 'ban' conversation to situations offline....no..no i'm not sorry. sorry for not being sorry.

G13
04-01-2011, 02:56 AM
EoFF would become significantly less awesome were you banned, Cuch. I would throw my body in front of that ban hammer.

Cuchulainn
04-01-2011, 03:01 AM
I love you too mo cara. you are the moist toilet tissue that soothes my red raw arse.

TrollHunter
04-01-2011, 03:02 AM
EoFF would become significantly less awesome were you banned, Cuch. I would throw my body in front of that ban hammer.

And I would throw someone in front of you. I know, its a grand sacrifice, but its one I am willing to take.

~*~Celes~*~
04-01-2011, 04:11 AM
The only time i was ever banned from a forum, it was because the guy who owned it (who was a friend of mine) was cheating on his wife and knew I would have a problem with it because I am best friends with her, so he got rid of me before I could say a word :p

Jessweeee♪
04-01-2011, 05:23 AM
I've only ever been banned from a place once. They got mad 'cause I linked to a page on gamefaqs or something when someone made a thread asking for cheat codes. No outside links allowed!

fire_of_avalon
04-01-2011, 06:36 AM

Fucking plebs can't handle the truth, yo.

It used to be really easy to get EoEO banned, anyways. Kinda glad staff has become more lenient on it. It was silly.

I don't think I've been banned or drunk tanked or whatever. Hmm. Challenge accepted.
I'll have to get the rack back out, I guess, if EoEO's reputation has gotten so lax.

Madame Adequate
04-01-2011, 06:44 AM
Why would the promise of torture convince me to act mo oh right I get rewarded with time on the rack if I behave, right?

Peegee
04-01-2011, 06:46 AM
Why would the promise of torture convince me to act mo oh right I get rewarded with time on the rack if I behave, right?

Whatever as if you ever got banned in a way that was expected. You probably were just posting along and went 'wtf I can't see eoeo'

fire_of_avalon
04-01-2011, 06:54 AM

And if you misbehave, I'll get the comfy chair. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CSe38dzJYkY&feature=related)

Hollycat
04-01-2011, 02:47 PM
The first day I joined I went to Wonder Square and made a hello post and immediately afterward I was perma banned. Then I went to chat and got Rantzy to unban me. I've gotten banned from EoEo once, and requested a temp ban once and got it. My IP got perma banned from another site because Aaron made a ton of enemies by constantly trolling and lying on the site. I had barely even started to get interested in the site and one day I decided to register, and whoa and behold my IP was blocked, along with every IP he had ever logged in at, including my school which has thousands of students.

Heath
04-01-2011, 06:42 PM
Single isolated occasion, I think, was during an attempted coup of sorts (which makes it sound much more exciting than it was) at FG in about 2003.

Haha, that was when Aaron banned you for potentially being in on my crazyjoe prank, wasn't it? Good times.

Oh, I'd forgotten about that one. I was thinking about that one when he had merged with that other forum and 'all hell broke loose.' So that's two.

I can't even remember if I was in on it. I think I became in on it and unbanned crazyjoe before getting banned myself. Which was about the most exciting thing I did as an admin at FG :p

Raistlin
04-01-2011, 06:56 PM
Yeah, you were in on it. Sean (as in DocFrance, not Cid) was the first FG staff I told, but he was just a mod so couldn't unban. Then I approached you, and you agreed to unban crazyjoe twice.

Actually now that I think about it, I don't remember if you were banned or just kicked off staff.

Peegee
04-01-2011, 07:28 PM
I should post / troll there but nobody knows who I am :(

Shiny
04-01-2011, 09:54 PM
I haven't been banned even though I did go on this astrology forum and tell them everything they believed is a lie. And then I went on a ghost forum and did the same thing. And I said it in a way that they couldn't ban me because I wasn't trolling or cursing someone out, but then at the same time they were pissed cuz I didn't believe their :bou::bou::bou::bou:. Good times. It's even funnier because someone tried to get the thread I made deleted by saying, "hey let's get this thread deleted, negative rep it!" And no one listened to them. Thread still there even after all these years.

spirit
04-01-2011, 10:08 PM
You don't believe in spirits? Whatever...

When you get into science, deep science, spirits aren't all that far fetched :p. I don't see why people have a hard time accepting that they may exist. It's not that impossible to come up with the possibility with science. Science has far more complex theories than spirit life.

Raistlin
04-01-2011, 10:09 PM
Shiny: I would be interested in seeing those threads, if you don't mind sending the forum links to me. I imagine they were quite entertaining.

spirit
04-01-2011, 10:41 PM
My temp ban will be lifted the 14th of next month.

Peegee
04-01-2011, 10:52 PM
I see you posting now so it can't be eoeo. you must've been banned from eyes on wonderwall

Anyway you said that ghosts and spirits or something might be feasible. Can you define what a spirit IS and then explain briefly how that definition is an apt one that is wont to exist?

Cuchulainn
04-02-2011, 12:32 AM

When you get into science, deep science, spirits aren't all that far fetched :p. I don't see why people have a hard time accepting that they may exist. It's not that impossible to come up with the possibility with science. Science has far more complex theories than spirit life.

So OK...wow you're new & fucking deluded. Sup.

NorthernChaosGod
04-02-2011, 12:33 AM

Except all the science you're talking about is backed up by scientists and not quacks with night vision cameras.

Shiny
04-02-2011, 03:28 AM
I cba finding the thread I made bashing astrology, but it's in here some where: DXPnet.com | message boards, horoscopes, classified ads, wwwriot, astrology information (http://www.dxpnet.com/) Go ape wild. The majority of the people there really believe in pretty much everything so anything you say against them gets them angry.

I don't believe in spirits, spirit, The Spirit (http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0831887/) and especially not Spirit (http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0166813/).

Peegee
04-02-2011, 03:30 AM
i'm still waiting on spirit to define spirits and how they are likely to exist. Otherwise I refuse to consider his claim

stating your opinion or using more than 3 words does not a valid point make.

spirit
04-02-2011, 03:31 AM

So OK...wow you're new & smurfing deluded. Sup.
How do you know? Prove it?

Prove I'm deluded, real science wouldn't try to...:roll2

I think that any good, modern scientist, is WAYYYY past labeling things that can not be proven to be False, fake...we've been wrong many many times before about things later to be proven. better understood and just because their are hypothetical explanations to many things, any good scientist leaves room between theory and fact...

Yes, many things have explanations and can completely explain anything super natural away, but that's only because we have a limited means of observing super natural properties of the universe as we are natural beings of natural science in this universe.

I don't say ghost/ spirits are a fact because I can't not define what they are, but I know that I've had some amazing personal experiences that can not be easily explained even with modern science, but I'm quite sure that theories do exist and are not impossible to phantom with modern science if you're on that level. I never really tried to explain spirits yet, but I sort of want to give it a go, it's NOT that far fetched, AT ALL...The study of something like time travel or the holographic principal is likely to be just as complicated.

kotora
04-02-2011, 03:37 AM
I cba finding the thread I made bashing astrology, but it's in here some where: DXPnet.com | message boards, horoscopes, classified ads, wwwriot, astrology information (http://www.dxpnet.com/) Go ape wild. The majority of the people there really believe in pretty much everything so anything you say against them gets them angry.

Lol these people actually believe your horoscope sign decides your physical features

Peegee
04-02-2011, 03:40 AM
I don't say ghost/ spirits are a fact because I can't not define what they are, but I know that I've had some amazing personal experiences that can not be easily explained even with modern science.

Yes you can. You sensed sensations and misinterpreted the sensations as something sensational.

spirit
04-02-2011, 03:41 AM
I don't say ghost/ spirits are a fact because I can't not define what they are, but I know that I've had some amazing personal experiences that can not be easily explained even with modern science.

Yes you can. You sensed sensations and misinterpreted the sensations as something sensational.

That's just a hypothetical, it's not proof. It's just another argument, another ignorant comment that suggests the paranormal must not exist simply because we can't explain it and we live in a existence of natural science as beings of natural science.

Witches, goblins, is primitive, so is tying the knot on advanced forms of science, and things like time travel and ghosts, etc etc, just because you're so strongly conditioned and academically lead to believe in system, structure of education and knowledge...

I've already been over how everything we know is just a illusion of the universe...it's true. We're not that special...

Peegee
04-02-2011, 03:48 AM
ching chong hong kong song
lol and sing along
jump around and hit a gong
run around all day long
asians like to play ping pong

is now an argument on par with yours

spirit
04-02-2011, 03:54 AM
lol and sing along
run around all day long

If you can't keep up then don't waste my time, if we're not on the same page, then don't waste my time..

To illustrate how perception may be wrong, especially concerning the 3rd dimension. Current theoretical postulates have put forth the idea that the third dimension we perceive as depth is an illusion created from a 2 dimensional existence that essentially bends. While we operate in three dimensions because that's how we perceive it, it may not be fundamentally correct to think of existence as being such.
No, not really, here's one theoretical aspect of the universe.
In a larger and more speculative sense, the theory suggests that the entire universe can be seen as a two-dimensional information structure "painted" on the cosmological horizon, such that the three dimensions we observe are only an effective description at macroscopic scales and at low energies. Cosmological holography has not been made mathematically precise, partly because the cosmological horizon has a finite area and grows with time.(The holographic principle)

Your science is laughable it's based on simple man made calculations, observations, it's pathetic and meaningless to the infinite universe. This small little planet is all it is likely to ever mean anything to.

Do you honest to god think that a human vessel has a remote understanding of the true and pure, absolute, defined, infinite universe, all we have is segments of equations, calculations that we take out of it, and try to make sense of with our limited observations and abilities to understand those properties...

Give me a break...Language, math is a human construct, do you honest to God think God uses our mathematical system or that the universe used it in creation!? Our most brilliant theorits suggest that to decode the universe we will have to reinvent math, how's that grab you?

The universe is "coded" in a language far far FAR above your limited plains of existence, understanding...

Jiro
04-02-2011, 03:58 AM
I get temp banned here and there when I do something that pisses Psychotic off enough.

Shoeberto
04-02-2011, 04:02 AM
lol and sing along
run around all day long

Look I'm peegies
"me chinese me play joke"

Maybe if you'd put peepee, as opposed to arsenic, in her coke I wouldn't have to be here taking out all my frustration on you, you syrup-sucking fuck.

Peegee
04-02-2011, 04:08 AM
@Spirit: wakarimasen

http://i55.:bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou:/2uhr13r.jpg

you're essentially arguing that the perception of incense is tantamount to the programming of essence. Prohaps that which was not, can be, but truly you can and thus you must

switching the 2nd dimension with the 4th alternate reality of 3rd dimensional physics has the effect of causing the opposite polarity.

Shoeberto
04-02-2011, 04:18 AM
Quit it with your 2-dimensional bull:bou::bou::bou::bou:. My three-dimensional foot is going to stomp on your also three-dimensional face until you're fucking one-dimensional bloodied and fuck. I'm too drunk for this :bou::bou::bou::bou:. Just come here and fight me, motherfucker. Or are you scared to go a place where your pussy fucking mounties can't protect you

Peegee
04-02-2011, 04:47 AM
Also: anybody who claims that the 3rd dimension doesn't exist: I fully intend to smack you in real life and continue to do so until you protest

at which point I will say 'the 3rd dimension exists. QED'

take your thought experiment about the corporeal world and adopt an actual scientific hypothesis out of it before you expect anybody to even accept your claim.

Citizen Bleys
04-02-2011, 05:03 AM
I'm just going to jump in here and say the only spirits that actually exist are sold at liquor stores everywhere.

also having a giggling fit @pg

Peegee
04-02-2011, 05:08 AM
I'm just going to jump in here and say the only spirits that actually exist are sold at liquor stores everywhere.

also having a giggling fit @pg

I hate you too, you dirty canadian newfie.

NorthernChaosGod
04-02-2011, 08:59 AM

Because no one waste their time proving something so obvious.

Jiro
04-02-2011, 09:25 AM
I think all the trollin' on both sides of the fence should all go down to the bar, get hammered and then make up/out. Meanwhile, I have never been banned anywhere else because I'm a goody two shoes

kotora
04-02-2011, 09:54 AM

I think there are quite a few sociologists/psychologists out there who might

Cuchulainn
04-02-2011, 06:42 PM

So OK...wow you're new & smurfing deluded. Sup.
How do you know? Prove it?

I think that any good, modern scientist, is WAYYYY past labeling things that can not be proven to be False, fake...we've been wrong many many times before about things later to be proven. better understood and just because their are hypothetical explanations to many things, any good scientist leaves room between theory and fact...

Yes, many things have explanations and can completely explain anything super natural away, but that's only because we have a limited means of observing super natural properties of the universe as we are natural beings of natural science in this universe.

I don't say ghost/ spirits are a fact because I can't not define what they are, but I know that I've had some amazing personal experiences that can not be easily explained even with modern science, but I'm quite sure that theories do exist and are not impossible to phantom with modern science if you're on that level. I never really tried to explain spirits yet, but I sort of want to give it a go, it's NOT that far fetched, AT ALL...The study of something like time travel or the holographic principal is likely to be just as complicated.

Jesus fucking Christ.

Rase
04-02-2011, 09:24 PM
Never bee banned from anything on the internet. I am a model citizen or whatever.

NorthernChaosGod
04-02-2011, 10:05 PM

I think there are quite a few sociologists/psychologists out there who might

Probably not good ones.

Peegee
04-03-2011, 01:33 AM
Dear God this thread is making me insane.

The universe is so complicated and we're discussing the truth value of fairies, leprechauns, and spirits?

Come on.

fire_of_avalon
04-03-2011, 01:52 AM
spirit, PG, NCG anyone else who wants to take shots at other members:

Shut the fuck up with the flaming. Shut the fuck up with the off topicness. Shut the fuck up period the end.

Talk about times you were banned. If you want to argue other :bou::bou::bou::bou:, take it to PM and quit being dicks in public places.

NorthernChaosGod
04-03-2011, 03:54 AM
Getting banned because of that would kind of be on topic, I think...

I was banned for a week for calling a staff member a :bou::bou::bou::bou: somewhere before.

Lone Wolf Leonhart
04-06-2011, 03:44 AM
I've never been banned from a forum.

Talking to me can be a pain if we disagree on something, but generally, I'm not what you'd call ban material.

Unbreakable Will
04-06-2011, 05:37 AM

I don't believe in spirits, spirit, The Spirit (http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0831887/) and especially not Spirit (http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0166813/).
God smurfing DAMN you Shiny. I clicked on that last link out of curiosity and twenty smurfing replicas of it popped up. It probably isn't your fault (it's more likely likely this :bou::bou::bou::bou:ty computer is being a dick) but I'm still blaming you. :colbert:

Oh yeah...bans. Er, I don't think I've ever been banned from here but I'm sure that I was annoying when I first joined and if I had continued to be so annoying I'm sure Shluppers or Psychotic would have kicked my Unbreakable Ass to the curb. :monster:

Shattered Dreamer
04-06-2011, 06:05 AM
I got banned from a forum once for using extremely offensive language after I got involved in a flame war with this guy who was being racist against the Irish. In my defense I realize now there's no need to call people certain shall we say "colorful" turns of phrase because hey once they call the Irish a country of potato eating alcoholics & throw in a leprechaun/lucky charms reference they tend to run out of material pretty quick :p

I also used too,in my early teens, get frequently drunk tanked for flaming on a Playstation forum that is alas now dead & gone!

But here at EoFF, old & wiser lol, I have no desire to get myself banned :bigsmile:

Citizen Bleys
04-06-2011, 06:29 AM
Twice. Once for excessive profanity, and once for not being a raging douchebag.

Madonna
04-06-2011, 06:48 AM
I once performed a Hostile Takeover upon a Gaming City, and it was not well-received.

Who counts bans? More non-pertinent data you should not care about. Do not share numbers; share stories.

Aerith's Knight
04-06-2011, 09:44 AM
They can never get the EoEO ban to stick, although Shlup has tried and FAILED! Muhhahahahahah.

You don't even know what deep science is, so stop talking about it.

Mo-Nercy
04-06-2011, 01:07 PM
I see spirits all the time. Midori is good stuff.

Jiro
04-06-2011, 01:33 PM
+1 for me.

This one time I was slightly drunk and took qwerty's challenge too far and trolled everyone in a pathetic and ultimately...:bou::bou::bou::bou: way which resulted in a permanent ban forever. I never returned to EoFF.

Remon
04-06-2011, 04:45 PM
If there's one person I thought would never get banned, that person was spirit. I am dissapoint. (not really :P)

I have never been banned (I barely escaped one today). I'm always nice and a cliché. Yeah...

DMKA
04-06-2011, 08:20 PM
I've never been banned from any board ever.

theundeadhero
04-06-2011, 08:50 PM
The only time I'm sure I ever got banned from a place is when I almost burned a bar down. It's a stupid idea to have torches in an area where people drink alcohol!

Peegee
04-06-2011, 09:06 PM

oh whatever dimka. PS you never chat with PG no more :(

DMKA
04-06-2011, 09:28 PM

I miss PeeGee's Playground.

Peegee
04-06-2011, 09:40 PM

oh my god I wonder if I still have the url

edit: http://z4.invisionfree.com/PeeGee/index.php?

I just sent a mass email to all of my users

bam

Jiro
04-07-2011, 06:47 AM
I can't believe PG ever ran a forum with any success ever

DMKA
04-07-2011, 01:38 PM
I can't believe PG ever ran a forum with any success ever

Oh, you'd better believe it. There were azns and bok choy everywhere.

Hollycat
04-07-2011, 02:03 PM

edit: PG's Playground (http://z4.invisionfree.com/PeeGee/index.php?)

bam

I just joined

Dignified Pauper
04-07-2011, 02:32 PM
I was banned once or twice or something.

Peegee
04-07-2011, 03:24 PM

bam

I just joined

Are you scared yet?

Hollycat
04-07-2011, 03:54 PM

bam

I just joined

Are you scared yet?

I'm gonna stick around there, even though I am the only person currently there.

Dignified Pauper
04-08-2011, 12:49 AM
I vote we ban PG.

Hollycat
04-08-2011, 12:57 AM
I vote we ban PG.

That's not at all nice, no cuddles for you.

Peegee
04-08-2011, 10:37 PM

bam

I just joined

Are you scared yet?

Dignified Pauper

I vote we ban PG.

I'm already band.

@Hynotoad: hi thar!

KentaRawr!
04-09-2011, 01:12 AM

What about when science proved that flies don't come from mud?

Cuchulainn
04-09-2011, 01:29 AM

What about when science proved that flies don't come from mud?

Or that when they were finally able to prove that the bumble bee flew. Never underestimate how bored scientists get when there's no wars & no cure for cencer.

NorthernChaosGod
04-09-2011, 03:21 AM
Those were to prove dumbasses wrong. People used to flies spontaneously appeared from rotting meat and bumblebees supposedly defy the laws of aerodynamics.

I'm not sure what you're arguing against.

Dignified Pauper
04-09-2011, 03:31 AM

bam

I just joined

Are you scared yet?

Dignified Pauper

I vote we ban PG.

I'm already band.

@Hynotoad: hi thar!

Tyme to Ban again! This tyme B& 4 lyfe.

Also

a/s/l?

Jiro
04-09-2011, 05:40 AM
What the fuck happened here? I remember a time when quote pyramids were the best thing ever and also got you banned.

or b& 4 lyfe as it might be.

Remon
04-09-2011, 10:46 AM
What's with the vertical post ? lol

blackmage_nuke
04-09-2011, 01:32 PM
Answering the original question: Never, If i dont like the rules at a forum I just dont post there.

Cuchulainn
04-09-2011, 09:37 PM
Those were to prove dumbasses wrong. People used to flies spontaneously appeared from rotting meat and bumblebees supposedly defy the laws of aerodynamics.

I'm not sure what you're arguing against.

i'm not arguing against anything. My task here is to throw the odd comment in when & where I want to.

NorthernChaosGod
04-09-2011, 10:18 PM
Touché.

Jessweeee♪
04-10-2011, 02:23 AM
What the fuck happened here? I remember a time when quote pyramids were the best thing ever and also got you banned.

or b& 4 lyfe as it might be.

Miriel isn't on staff anymore.