PDA

View Full Version : One Winged Angel

Caboose
04-02-2011, 02:41 AM
It may be the alcohol talking but I would give my first born child (easy since I don't want kids) to sit in front of a full orchestra right now on my own and listen to them play One Winged Angel.
Anyone else ever feel like this?

Saber
04-02-2011, 03:21 AM
Ah a RvB fan, finally!

I wouldn't say that I would give my child for one but I have had the urge to turn the game on and run down to the end of the northern crater just to hear it.

Caboose
04-02-2011, 03:27 AM
I am the ultimate RvB fan. But back o topic, I also feel that it is one of the best aspects of the game besides general awesomeness.

Saber
04-02-2011, 07:14 AM
I'm a pretty big fan of red vs blue as well... I own all the seasons.

Back to topic. There are at least two versions of One Winged Angel. There is the one on FFVII which we all know as the original but there is also another that I think is in Advent Children.

Rostum
04-02-2011, 08:28 AM
There's also the one from Crisis Core which is really good too.

WhiteStorm
04-02-2011, 06:43 PM
Go to Youtube and listen to either More Friends, Beginning of Fantasy or Distant Worlds. Plug in your headphones and turn the volume up to the max. It's a blast!:love:

Wolf Kanno
04-02-2011, 08:03 PM
There's a few remixes actually. There is the original OST version, 2 Black Mages rock remixes used in Advent Children and Advent Children Complete, the Crisis Core Remix, the Kingdom Hearts remix, and the orchestra Arrangement from one of the VII arranged albums. This is not even counting the variations from the concerts WhiteStorm mentioned.

It's definetly one of the best themes in the game and probably one of my three favorite final boss themes in the FF series (Dancing Mad and Battle for Freedom being the other two).

Rase
04-02-2011, 09:07 PM
Nope. The song is alright, but it's not even what I would consider the best song in FFVII (J.E.N.O.V.A would be that), let alone a great song I would choose to watch with full orchestration.

WhiteStorm
04-04-2011, 08:58 PM
I loved this song in Advent Children, but it's not my fav boss theme either.