PDA

View Full Version : News Daily 7 - Work at home mum makes $7,487/month working part-time from home

Jentleness
04-03-2011, 07:37 PM
My mother raised me to believe that if something sounded to good to be true then it was probably a scam. I have always tried to examine every prospect that I have come by with this philosophy and it has pretty much kept me from being taken. Not that I have never been tempted, but I have always investigated things with the attitude that it is a scam until proven otherwise. Which, brings me to the following link:

News Daily 7 - Work at home mum makes $7,487/month working part-time from home (http://newsdaily7.com/EZ/?&t202id=300078&t202kw=300&match=bizop3&clickid=167903510-1301851972607-0)

I will say that the person(s) who created this website have done an awesome job of making it look legit, and the easily duped are probably handing out their credit card numbers even as you read this, in the hopes of obtaining lots of money for a little bit of effort. Another saying comes to mind as I type this, "A fool and his money are soon parted." This may be sad, but if the idiots would just scroll all the way to the bottom of the page and read the fine print they would know that this is indeed a scam. It is spelled out in detail that the writers of this blog have fabricated the results in this article and that noone should take anything stated in it seriously:

TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY READ AND AGREE TO PURCHASE TERMS BELOW BEFORE ORDERING:

We are not affiliated in any way with Google, CNN, WebTV, News Channel 7, ABC, NBC, CBS, U.S. News or FOX. CNN, WebTV, News Channel 7, ABC, NBC, CBS, U.S. News, FOX, and Consumer Reports are all registered trademarks of their respective owners. © All trademarks on this web site whether registered or not, are the property of their respective owners. The authors of this web site are not sponsored by or affiliated with any of the third-party trade mark or third-party registered trade mark owners, and make no representations about them, their owners, their products or services.
It is important to note that this site and the stories depicted above is to be used as an illustrative example of what some individuals have achieved with this/these products. This website, and any page on the website, is based loosely off a true story, but has been modified in multiple ways including, but not limited to: the story, the photos, and the comments. Thus, this blog, and any page on this website, are not to be taken literally or as a non-fiction story. This blog, and the results mentioned on this blog, although achievable for some, are not to be construed as the results that you may achieve on the same routine. I UNDERSTAND THIS WEBSITE IS ONLY ILLUSTRATIVE OF WHAT MIGHT BE ACHIEVABLE FROM USING THIS/THESE PRODUCTS, AND THAT THE STORY DEPICTED ABOVE IS NOT TO BE TAKEN LITERALLY. This page receives compensation for clicks on or purchase of products featured on this site.

It amazes me how many people in this world are stupid and lazy. :|

Big D
04-03-2011, 08:00 PM
Indeed... I sometimes wonder how ads actually generate any revenue for websites - surely no-one actually clicks on them? Or at least, so few that it's scarcely worth it? I tend never to click on any advertising links unless I already know the destination site. And if I already know it, then I usually won't need to resort to a banner advertisement in order to find it.

As for the specific ad you've linked to - I've seen that one a lot, and dismissed it outright when I saw that its content gets tailored based on the viewer's location.

Another abundant-but-annoying campaign are the ads for 'Evony', some browser-based strategy game that tries to entice subscribers with the promise of boobies. Cracked (http://www.cracked.com/funny-4570-evony/) have an entertaining article that sets the record straight on that one.

NB: that article has lots of pictures of lingerie- or swimwear-clad women. No nudity, but probably not approriate for work.

kotora
04-03-2011, 09:54 PM
Kelly Richards of Rotterdam, Zuid-Holland never thought that she would, until curiosity got the best of her and she filled out a simple online form.

"I basically make $6,000-$8,000 a month online."
- Kelly Richards

lol not only does that name sound totally undutch, we don't even use dollars in this country. Pretty sloppy scam if you ask me.

Timekeeper
04-04-2011, 12:31 AM
I just love the fact that every link on the site leads to the same place :D

Shlup
04-04-2011, 12:48 AM
A few years ago one of my co-workers, one of the sweetest women I've ever known, told me all about her boyfriend that she met online. Who lived in Nigeria. And was always having packages sent through her address.

Then, being that I liked her far too much to just let it slide, the conversation got awkward.

kotora
04-04-2011, 01:08 AM
A few years ago one of my co-workers, one of the sweetest women I've ever known, told me all about her boyfriend that she met online. Who lived in Nigeria. And was always having packages sent through her address.

Then, being that I liked her far too much to just let it slide, the conversation got awkward.

well at least you changed her life for the better right? or was it the final straw that broke her psyche?

escobert
04-04-2011, 03:28 AM

wtf?

Jiro
04-04-2011, 05:31 AM
I always read the end of T&Cs. Because I've seen a few times where the last line is like "Do not click "I Accept" or you will be unable to install this program". Just to make sure people are reading the fine print y'know.

I would totes hand over my credit card details though. I would love to be a work at home mum.

blackmage_nuke
04-04-2011, 05:43 AM
I always read the end of T&Cs. Because I've seen a few times where the last line is like "Do not click "I Accept" or you will be unable to install this program". Just to make sure people are reading the fine print y'know.

I would totes hand over my credit card details though. I would love to be a work at home mum.

I usually copy paste terms and conditions into a text document and do a quick ctrl+f for the words "soul" and "organs"

Jessweeee♪
04-04-2011, 08:52 PM

:onoes:

Aerith's Knight
04-04-2011, 08:59 PM
Well okay, I wasn't Nigerian, but I had to say something.

I needed an US address to channel imported games.

The pillowtalk was awkward though, I still can't believe she thought I was an albino Nigerian.

Unbreakable Will
04-07-2011, 05:26 PM
Hahaha wonderful xD