PDA

View Full Version : Remon's Revelation! / April Fools? / A love story.

Remon
04-06-2011, 01:55 PM
Listen to my story...
This may be my first time doing this...

So uh...here goes. Click this guy! (http://forums.eyesonff.com/members/19171.html)
That's me :greenie:.

Long story starts here :

I stumbled upon EoFF one day googling about final fantasy stuff. And then it struck me! Wait a second! Didn't I use to go there? So, as excited as I was, I rushed in and tried to log in. It was then that I discovered something. I had no idea what my username used to be. I was like o_O. I tried tons of usernames I used in other forums but just couldn't find it. Having changed tons of emails also didn't help. So yeah, I had no memory on name, password, or what email i had. So it was kind of impossible to find my old self. So I thought, oh whatever I'll just start out new. They probably don't remember me anyway :roll2 (I'm easy to forget you know).

So yeah that's how Remon was born. I discovered that the forum had changed a bit, though to be honest I didn't remember many things. There were lots of people I didn't know, but there were also few ones that felt really familiar...AND THEN!!!

Yesterday while browsing a cactuar thread about age, I was liek : OMG WHY DONT I CHECK TEH CALENDARZ AND SEE IF MY BIRTHDAY WILL REVEAL MAI OLDD ACCOUNT???? And I did. Thank God I had made the date visible! Among the list there was a certain name... PAST PASSADO. When I saw it I instantly remembered. What a lame name it was!
So I thought : I have to tell everybody...that I love them...very much :kaocry:.
And that I'm sorry for having forgotten :(.
Oh Christmas, I knew you sounded familiar! I'm overwhelmed by nostalgia while I'm browsing my old usernotes (which I used to love), old posts and stuff. I was such a kid. My favorite band used to be Panic at the disco :roll2. I feel like I've time traveled, this is amazing.

I have a request though. I would like to ask the moderators to delete my old account. After all I'm Remon now :greenie:...and my old profile is kind of embarrassing.

I've been here since 2005. I'll never leave again. NEVER.
:cry:

Jiro
04-06-2011, 02:25 PM
Merge them, we deserve to see his old posts!

PLUS HOW DID WE NOT NOTICE?! ONLY ONE PERSON LIVES IN ALBANIA THIS IS AN OBVIOUS MISTAKE.

But seriously, nice pick up there Remon my friend. Unfortunately, however, I don't recognise past you :(

(probably good for both of us actually)

Here's to the continued life of Remon~

EDIT: WHO THE FUCK DO I NOMINATE FOR BEST NEWBIE NOW

Remon
04-06-2011, 02:37 PM
I wasn't really famous :p. I didn't recognize you either. Though I'm sure I heard Sir Cloud somewhere. I only remembered Christmas. I also recognized Manus for some reason :p.

Psychotic
04-06-2011, 02:40 PM
I merged past passado into your Remon account. Ta-da. Now you get all the benefits of being both past passado and Remon.

While I'm at it - View Profile: Praetor Fayth - Eyes on Final Fantasy Forums (http://forums.eyesonff.com/members/17373.html) this one of yours as well? :greenie:

Remon
04-06-2011, 02:40 PM
NOOOO :@. What have you done ? T_T

EDIT
Oh my God!!! Praetor Fayth, where in hell did you dig that up? I think I'm going to have a heart attack today.

Psychotic
04-06-2011, 02:50 PM
NOOOO :@. What have you done ? T_TMy job. :cool:
Oh my God!!! Praetor Fayth, where in hell did you dig that up? I think I'm going to have a heart attack today.Again, this is my job.

The feature that makes me such an effective hunter of second accounts is, as opposed to most Cid's Knights, I can think like a second account, where they can only think like a Cid's Knight. Now, if one were to determine what attribute the Cid's Knights share with a beast, it would be the cunning and the predatory instinct of a hawk. But if one were to determine what attributes the second accounts share with a beast, it would be that of the rat. Michael and Warren's propaganda have said pretty much the same thing, but where our conclusions differ is I don't consider the comparison an insult.

What a tremendously hostile world a rat must endure. Yet not only does he survive, he thrives. Because our little foe has a instinct for survival and preservation second to none. And that, Remon, is what a second account shares with a rat. Consequently, a Cid's Knight conducts a search of a forum suspected of hiding second accounts. Where does the hawk look? He looks at the double poster, he looks at the troll, he looks in the spammer, he looks at anyone making posts he would make. But there's so many places it would never occur to a hawk to post. However, the reason Warren's brought me off my Halo Thread in General Gaming and placed me in General Chat today is because it does occur to me. Because I'm aware what tremendous feats EoFFers are capable of once they abandon dignity.

(great movie, go and see it)

Jiro
04-06-2011, 02:54 PM
What the smurf. No, what the smurf. Every time I come here, things flip the smurf out.

EDIT: Does this mean we have to ban Remon? Goddammit

Remon
What? -.-

Timekeeper
Hey, awesome! I think all that's pretty cool actually :)

EDIT: WHO THE smurf DO I NOMINATE FOR BEST NEWBIE NOW

Obviously vote for Guardian XII; if he can be a Regular and a Veteran at the same time, why not a Newbie too? :colbert:

EDIT: Woah, mindsmurf.

Psychotic
04-06-2011, 02:59 PM
EDIT: Does this mean we have to ban Remon? GoddammitWhat? No. :lol:

Remon
04-06-2011, 03:00 PM
What's going on? o_o

Psychotic
04-06-2011, 03:03 PM
Jiro keeps trying to ban you, but I think I managed to talk him out of it. It was a tough sell, but I offered him the remains of my kangaroo burger and that sealed the deal.

Remon
04-06-2011, 03:04 PM
Have I done something wrong? If it's about Praetor than give me a break. I was only 13 -.-. What did you expect?

Psychotic
04-06-2011, 03:06 PM
It's cool, nobody is in any actual trouble, we're all friends, life will continue as normal. Everybody relax. :)

The thread is now about hilarious mix ups such as this thread. Or second accounts. Or how fucking awesome the movie Inglourious Basterds is. Go!

Jiro
04-06-2011, 03:07 PM
I was only kidding Remon! We love you~

Company policy is supposed to ban members who have second accounts. However most of the staff are all guilty of this anyway, so welcome to EoFF, land of hypocrisy!

I would accept that burger as payment but I know you mean after you have processed it, Psy. I do not want your :bou::bou::bou::bou: up in my grillz. Fresh meat or gtfo. I guarantee if you drive to my house you will kill at least 5.

Remon
04-06-2011, 03:07 PM
I should have never said anything -.-

EDIT
But I had no choice! I couldn't remember it. It doesn' t count as a second account :(. Ah whatever. Now I'm going to carry the P!atd! shame on my back forever.

Psychotic
04-06-2011, 03:09 PM
Company policy is supposed to ban members who have second accounts. However most of the staff are all guilty of this anyway, so welcome to EoFF, land of hypocrisy!
Company policy is to ban the second account, not the member! The member is just told that it is a very naughty thing to do and not to do it again. Or, in cases such as this one where there has been no attempt at deceiving their identity and it has occurred due to a forgotten password, the accounts are merged and nobody is in trouble whatsoever!

Also the staff have second accounts to test things, okay? :shifty:

e: Remon, dude, be cool. We're all cool. We're all little Fonzies. (look at me and my Tarantino love today) You're not going to get banned or punished or shot or something. Nobody cares about old embarassing posts and god knows we all made them as newbies. Everybody knows you as Remon and thinks you're a good member, and nobody cares about stuff from six years ago. Six years ago, I nearly got banned from this forum for being an all round spammer and general jerkwad, so you're doing better than me. :shobon:

Jiro
04-06-2011, 03:12 PM
Like testing the effect of a newbie player in mafia? YEAH I DIDN'T THINK SO.

But Remon, dude, we don't judge you on your past behaviour or interests. Except Raistlin. I love reading his old posts. He was such a dork.

Psychotic
04-06-2011, 03:15 PM
Like testing the effect of a newbie player in mafia? YEAH I DIDN'T THINK SO.It was a proven scientific experiment and my hypothesis was confirmed, thank you very much. :colbert:

Remon
04-06-2011, 03:16 PM
Well anyway :D. Now that this is out of the way, and I survived the ban (That's what you get for not reading the rules lol :greenie:), it's time to reconcile with the forum. I guess I'll try talking to some of the old usernote friends, though they appear to be inactive now :(

Jiro
04-06-2011, 03:17 PM
Like testing the effect of a newbie player in mafia? YEAH I DIDN'T THINK SO.It was a proven scientific experiment and my hypothesis was confirmed, thank you very much. :colbert:

I support your pursuit of knowledge and testing of social behaviour 100%. I'm just in a "let's piss everyone off and question everything" mood today. :bigsmile: which reminds me

Remon
04-06-2011, 03:27 PM
My posts per day count is back to 0.

Great.

Mirage
04-06-2011, 03:27 PM
You're past passado? I hate that guy!

Remon
04-06-2011, 03:29 PM
You're past passado? I hate that guy!

:(

I'm outta here.

Jiro
04-06-2011, 04:07 PM
WHAT HAVE I DONE

Remon
04-06-2011, 04:48 PM
Well there's one thing I benefited from all this...

CUSTOM TITLES! :D

qwertysaur
04-06-2011, 05:47 PM
!!!!!!
:kaoclove:

Edit:

I remember you used to post in Yellow. :bigsmile:

Remon
04-06-2011, 06:25 PM
:kaoclove:
And my name is Remon. This was destiny!
Should I go back to yellow or was it annoying :bigsmile:?

Crop
04-06-2011, 06:26 PM
This is Psychotic's second account.

Citizen Bleys
04-06-2011, 08:22 PM
Anyone remember Spider John? Man, that was fun.

I don't think anyone on staff other than Spatvark knew. I didn't tell Spat, he just knew right away.

theundeadhero
04-06-2011, 08:22 PM
Six years ago Psy was almost banned for linking to a tattoo website with a drawing of bewbies he "happened not to notice". If he ever gets out of line he's still bannable :shifty:

blackmage_nuke
04-06-2011, 08:37 PM
Past Passado had just left his inheritance to Remon and he was trying to trick you guys into killing him. At first he was worried about you merging them but when he realised by being the same person he legally owned all of passado's possesions anyway he accepted it. But little does he know that this comes at a prince as past passado too owns all of remon's possesions and now remon has to take him out before he destroys his multi million dollar company and kidnaps his daughter.

this summer

eyes on financial fraud

Agent Proto
04-06-2011, 08:37 PM
Anyone remember Spider John? Man, that was fun.

I don't think anyone on staff other than Spatvark knew. I didn't tell Spat, he just knew right away.

I do! :D

Psychotic
04-06-2011, 09:17 PM
Six years ago Psy was almost banned for linking to a tattoo website with a drawing of bewbies he "happened not to notice". If he ever gets out of line he's still bannable :shifty:I think it was seven or eight years ago actually, and I'm invoking the statute of limitations on that one. :colbert:

Peegee
04-06-2011, 09:46 PM
I miss aeris2001

Remon
04-06-2011, 09:51 PM
That name sounds familiar :/

And also the thread is supposed to be about me :argh:

Peegee
04-06-2011, 11:10 PM
I've tried that. celebrate pg lol asl
and they all get band

aeris2001 joined about the same time as I did

Jiro
04-07-2011, 04:52 AM
ITT we learn that everybody is a fucking oldbie and EoFF's only survived by our own bad memories.

Rantz
04-07-2011, 07:23 AM
I had this old account too, but I can't remember its name. RS... K? M?

Timekeeper
04-07-2011, 07:25 AM
:(

Unbreakable Will
04-07-2011, 04:42 PM

I would accept that burger as payment but I know you mean after you have processed it, Psy. I do not want your :bou::bou::bou::bou: up in my grillz. Fresh meat or gtfo. I guarantee if you drive to my house you will kill at least 5.
Isn't that what Demon Dude did? I could swear I remember reading something like that somewhere...:shifty: Or am I losing my mind?

Anyway, I've only been here since 09 (god it's been two years already? O_o) but good to know that Remon is an oldbie I now pronounce you 'Ol Remon. :bigsmile:

Jiro
04-08-2011, 12:15 AM
Demon Dude was banned to begin with though, he just can't keep away. I reckon it's about time for his return.

Will is old too! OLD PANTS WILL

Unbreakable Will
04-08-2011, 02:05 AM
Lol I'm not that old, I just act like an oldbie :cool:

Hollycat
04-08-2011, 02:24 AM

I have..... sixty.... three? accounts. Does that sound about right?

Timekeeper
04-08-2011, 03:28 AM
Will is more of an oldbie than me, but he isn't o_O

Jiro
04-08-2011, 03:35 AM
You're an anomaly. You only came for the mafia you :bou::bou::bou::bou:

I should have let Election Booth be corrupt, now we have this poser in power :argh:

you know I love ya

Timekeeper
04-08-2011, 04:57 AM
But that's how it always is! I came for the Mafia, and I stayed for the good distraction from my life company.

Jiro
04-08-2011, 05:01 AM
Stayed for the other forum events more like

Remon
04-08-2011, 12:34 PM
The forum events is the reason I stayed also :bigsmile:

Timekeeper
04-08-2011, 01:28 PM
Actually, yeah that is what kept me here. Though I'm not participating in any right now, so well done EoFF :)

I Took the Red Pill
04-08-2011, 09:33 PM
bring back Decessus

Agent Proto
04-08-2011, 09:37 PM
But that's how it always is! I came for the Mafia, and I stayed for the good distraction from my life company.

Did somebody say "Mafia (http://forums.eyesonff.com/wonder-square/136685-p4-mafia-xix-sign-ups-discussion.html)"? Well, we could use some more people to play. :excited:

Dignified Pauper
04-09-2011, 02:50 PM
What Psy tried to say earlier was that he, in fact, is a second account of mine.

fire_of_avalon
04-09-2011, 04:09 PM
I had this old account too, but I can't remember its name. RS... K? M?
If you're RSL I'll eat your hat.

NorthernChaosGod
04-09-2011, 08:34 PM
Hat is a funny way to say penis.

Jentleness
04-10-2011, 01:29 AM
Hmmm, O_o promised me he was going to link my old posts from Jen of Alexandria (which are listed as guests for some reason) and restore my old post count to me, however I still languish at 413 posts. Very sad. :(

theundeadhero
04-12-2011, 04:13 PM
Any account that was deleted during the great forum wipe wars of 03-04 will show up as a guest account. They can still be merged to your current account easily if you want though.

Psychotic
04-12-2011, 04:29 PM
Hmmm, O_o promised me he was going to link my old posts from Jen of Alexandria (which are listed as guests for some reason) and restore my old post count to me, however I still languish at 413 posts. Very sad. :(I still have a PM saved from 2003 from your old account. :D

I've had a look at performing a merge and I don't know if they're possible with deleted users with this version of vB.