PDA

View Full Version : Final Fantasy II Reimagined

Wolf Kanno
04-09-2011, 07:19 PM
Similar to the thread in FFI, what if SE decided to finally stop simply porting the game with better 2D graphics and decided to do a full remake of the game with a more fleshed out story and cast. Maybe alter the combat system as well to make it more user friendly but overall, they decided to try to remake the game up to par with more modern entries.

Jiro
04-11-2011, 06:22 PM
I think this game could benefit the most from an overhaul. Personally, I like what they already have, but a lot of people don't. It could be an opportunity to really cement it as a quality game in the hearts and minds of those who didn't appreciate it the first time around.

black orb
06-03-2011, 07:12 AM
>>> I love the game how it is.. But yeah, some people need awesome 3D graphics, music and brand new flashy designs appreciate a game..:luca:

Skyblade
06-03-2011, 04:27 PM
Similar to the thread in FFI, what if SE decided to finally stop simply porting the game with better 2D graphics and decided to do a full remake of the game with a more fleshed out story and cast. Maybe alter the combat system as well to make it more user friendly but overall, they decided to try to remake the game up to par with more modern entries.

It doesn't need a huge graphical overhaul or anything (although I wouldn't mind a higher rez sprite boost, I don't feel it is needed). What it needs is to completely throw away that awful battle system and replace it with one completely different.

Loony BoB
06-28-2011, 09:36 AM
If this game had a more solid, fleshed out story (which would hopefully mean the cast as well) then this game would be much better. To flesh it out, they could add further script and even further missions. The latter would also allow you to further level along the way, which would make the game seem like less of a grind.

Rebellious Eagle
06-29-2011, 02:29 AM
As long as they do away with that god-awful battle system, it would definitely be worth playing to me.