PDA

View Full Version : JRPGs 2011

Depression Moon
04-11-2011, 01:54 AM
I was wondering if anyone could recommend me any JRPGs for the PS3 that came out this year or if you know of any that will come out this year.

NeoCracker
04-11-2011, 02:01 AM
If you enjoy NIS, Hyperdimension Neptunia is quite the funny and enjoyable game. Theres also the upcoming Disgaea 4 which promises to be awesome.

nirojan
04-12-2011, 07:45 PM
Wait for Dark Souls, developed by From Software and published by Namco Bandai.
It's the spiritual successor to Demon Souls, so it should be good. It'll be coming out later on this year!

If you want a less hardcore jrpg, you could always pickup White Knight Chronicles 2, which is coming this summer. It'll include WKC1 so you wont have to pick that up to catch up on the story. Plus it's developed by Level-5 (who are gods to these eoff people)!

Roogle
04-12-2011, 07:52 PM
The Last Story and Xenoblade for the Nintendo Wii will likely see a release outside of Japan in 2011.

Bolivar
04-14-2011, 06:19 PM
Yeah I'm really excited for White Knight Chronicles 2. The first was a little disappointing because the story didn't go very far, but the gameplay was fantastic and online absolutely delightful. Hopefully get into it with a couple EoFFers come this summer!!!

also hoping Rune Factory oceans gets brought over here, as well as Ni No Kuni whenever it comes out in Japan.

crono_logical
04-16-2011, 10:22 PM
Ar Tonelico 3 (or Ar Tonelico Qoga in English). Most definitely. :monster:

And although not 2011, I'm still grinding through Trinity Universe :p I'm also looking forward to Atelier Meruru's release in Japan this June :D Not sure if there's an english release date for Atelier Totori yet, but that's also worth getting :p

Citizen Bleys
04-17-2011, 01:39 AM
If you enjoy NIS

Nobody enjoys Norton Internet Security, it's a soul-crushing resource vampire with approximately the potency of American beer.

NeoCracker
04-17-2011, 02:28 AM
If you enjoy NIS

Nobody enjoys Norton Internet Security, it's a soul-crushing resource vampire with approximately the potency of American beer.

Damn you youngin's and your wit!

ljkkjlcm9
04-17-2011, 03:47 PM
The Last Story and Xenoblade for the Nintendo Wii will likely see a release outside of Japan in 2011.

Too bad its probably too late to save the system at the end of its life! Though i am hoping they make it to NA.

THE JACKEL

Depression Moon
04-17-2011, 08:00 PM
Yeah last I heard I thought you guys said that The Last Story probably wasn't going to come out here. I hope it does though. Thanks for the recommendations.