PDA

View Full Version : P4 - Mafia XIX Game Thread - [Game Over] Mafia DOMINATION

Pages : 1 2 [3] 4 5 6

[M] Adama
04-13-2011, 05:18 AM
We started with what, 21 people? There are currently 18 left. How many mafia would there be for a group this size?

[M] Gaius
04-13-2011, 05:20 AM
Chie, it isn't Day 1 so I don't agree with the bad vibe explanation. Going after likely suspects is better then hunting down bad vibes.

Adachi, thanks. I've already given my reasons for not suspecting Mitsuo, so I can't agree. No one was quick to save him from the tie, so isn't that another thing in his favor?

[M] Adama
04-13-2011, 05:26 AM
If it looked like a mafia member were going down, I would imagine that his fellow mafia members wouldn't not be so quick to save him for risk of being tied to him. That would prove disaterous were he to be lynched and found out for mafia.

[M] Athena
04-13-2011, 05:26 AM
Saving him from the noose obviously would be a bit suspicious. "Letting" him die would have been the best course; having him accidentally saved by someone else was ideal. Whether or not this is what happened is uncertain.

Your logic is sound however, so should we start looking at Yukiko, myself and Namatame as the major suspects?

[M] Gaius
04-13-2011, 05:30 AM
It was a tie breaker so I don't see how it would've backfired.

The ratio of town to scum is somewhere between 3:1 to 5:1. My maths skills are tapped out, so it's up to you to do the numbers. 4 scum, give or take 1?

[M] Gaius
04-13-2011, 05:31 AM
I'm going to bed. Inactives, post please.

[M] Athena
04-13-2011, 05:38 AM
We have a large game. Depending on roles, we could be facing a large mafia, or two. I know people are going to jump on my back for saying this, but we gotta look at it. This is one of the biggest games we've had in a while. 21 players; could happen!

[M] Adama
04-13-2011, 05:38 AM
I think the mafia would be playing it safe in the beginning, considering how outnumbered they are.

Where is everyone though? There are a lot of inactives today, surely not everyone can be that busy.

[M] Adama
04-13-2011, 05:40 AM
If a larger or even two mafias were to be in play, then that would certainly change things. If anything, I would venture it to be two of not just standard numbers. A larger mafia could probably stand to be a bit play a bit more risky.

[M] Adama
04-13-2011, 05:41 AM
Chie;2971106']If a larger or even two mafias were to be in play, then that would certainly change things. If anything, I would venture it to be two if not just standard numbers. A larger mafia could probably stand to be a bit play a bit more risky.

Gah! This is what I meant.

[M] Athena
04-13-2011, 05:42 AM
Wait wait wait. I forgot about the night kill. If there were two mafias then we would've seen that represented in the deaths. Unless the doctor successfully protected the second target; I don't think two mafia groups are likely.

Gonna cop some flak for that mess up! :shobon:

[M] Athena
04-13-2011, 05:50 AM
To point it forward clearly:

I think we're dealing of a mafia size of 5. Four members seems too little, unless they have some psycho abilities.

[M] Aaron
04-13-2011, 05:54 AM
My personal guess is four, since a quarter of all players is a bit much, but I guess it couldn't hurt to brace ourselves for more.

[M] Caprica
04-13-2011, 06:03 AM
I think that discussing how many mafia members there are in total is a distraction. Having even one is too many.

[M] Athena
04-13-2011, 06:08 AM
I gotta disappear for a bit; things to do, coffee to make. Good luck until I return, dawgs.

[M] Adama
04-13-2011, 06:11 AM
I was simply trying to get in on the math of the situation. Surely some number crunching can be beneficial? It may help to order supects by likelihood.

In any case, I think the best course of action is to remain calm and collected. No need to brazenly rush to conclusions, that would only help to serve the mafia.

[M] Colette
04-13-2011, 06:17 AM
OK, so here we are Day 2 and it doesn't look as if we are any closer to figuring out who might be Mafia. I know everyone is speculating about who might be scum, however, there has been little proof anywhere to suggest that the person is. So, my question is, how do we really go about finding the clues we need. I know, we are suppose to talk to each other and see if anyone is suspect, but truthfully, I haven't seen anyone do anything that would suggest anything (except for Teddy, and look how that turned out). What makes someone more suspicious than someone else? Is it someone who points the finger, or the person who agrees with the person pointing the finger, or the person not around to agree or disagree? From what I've read, there are people who believe each one these types are guilty, and others who believe that none of these types are guilty. I am very confused. Being fairly new to the game, can anyone with experience tell me what exactly we are looking for, and how to recognize it when we see it? Are the conversations that we have together the only clue or are their other ways to investigate?

[M] Eizen
04-13-2011, 06:28 AM
Warning, my schedule means I can only post in the early afternoon and late at night, so during the peak times of activities, I won't be around: I'll be working. So yeah, thus why I am quiet.

Anyways, I think it is fair to say that there is 3-4 Mafia in this game. Normally that's about how many there are.

As for suspects? I agree that one, at maybe two, voted for Teddie.

I have skimmed most of the posts (you guys post a lot while I was gone!) but from my impressions I am suspicious of Shu and Naoto, and possibly Adachi but maybe the game is making me bias. :p

Maybe I am naive, but I believe Rise when she said she just got home and went through it quickly. Her pointing at Hanako seems suspicious yet not as much as Shu's attack on her.

Naoto is evidentally trying to be in character but at the same time it seems like they are trying to steer us without actually doing much of consequence themselves.

##Vote: Shu

[M] Elize
04-13-2011, 07:03 AM
Sorry about not being around, I was dealing with some fatigue.

To clarify why I did not participate in the tie breaker when given the chance was simply a matter of of not believing either was truly guilty. Both suspects were trying too hard to stand out and put targets on their backs. I'm not the type to join in capital punishment against a suspect unless I know all the facts point to a guaranteed guilty verdict.

As I was suggesting earlier, I would be more concerned about those who are trying to stay below the radar. Considering how quick everyone was to lynch the obvious odd balls in the town, it would seem to me that the best course of action for the mafia members would be to mostly keep low profiles and try to avoid any kind of open suspicion, hence my suspicion of Chie, Yukiko, Namatame, and Hanako. I would also be somewhat suspicious of Souji, since he quickly came in, mentioned his "experience", jumped onto getting rid of Teddie rather quickly rather than be reluctant like most of the townsfolk were. It felt to me like they were creating a sense of rep for themselves, to get the rest of us to trust them. He quickly chooses a target and then quickly tries to steer everyone towards someone who is, sadly in hindsight, too obvious to be part of the mafia. In an effort to mislead us.

It just feels to me like Souji was trying to choose a target to get everyone frenzied over to cover their own tracks, while people really discuss things to see if anyone left more subtle clues. While this is certainly damning for myself as well, I feel the best way to hide would be to try an act like the authority and instigator.

[M] Gaius
04-13-2011, 12:50 PM
I began searching for Souji posts and found this funny gem not relating to him:

Mitsuo;2969956']I don't wanna vote for anyone without knowing anything about them!
I'd feel guilty if they were innocent

Shu;2969959']Oh I knew that much but thanks for posting that

Also I did not mean to mimic you though I guess I can see how you would think that. :p
I'm worried that we may lynch an innocent but I guess that is a risk we may have to take if we're going to purge our community of the mafia. For now I will wait for someone to slip up till I vote, I want to be sure of my accusation.

Adachi;2969960']Mitsuo man, you just gotta do it. Igor makes the rules and we gotta follow 'em, otherwise, well... I wonder what would happen. The game wouldn't be fun, in any case!

Prodding some inactives seems like an alright idea.

##Vote: [M] Daisuke

Come on, football man! Let's see some work ethic!

Mitsuo;2969962']
Adachi;2969960']Mitsuo man, you just gotta do it. Igor makes the rules and we gotta follow 'em, otherwise, well... I wonder what would happen. The game wouldn't be fun, in any case!

Prodding some inactives seems like an alright idea.

##Vote: [M] Daisuke

Come on, football man! Let's see some work ethic!

I can get behind this. For Now. I would rather go on a panty raid to say.... Rise's house?

##Vote: Daisuke

Mitsuo;2969963']GaHHHH! But what if he turns out to be INNOCENT!
##unvote: daisuke

Shu;2969964']That's a risk we must be willing to take, for all we know he could turn out to be a mafia member so it's worth a shot.

##vote: daisuke
Mitsuo a page before he goes after Teddy. Adachi guns for his boss Dojima. Shu bandwagons.

Another small one for a suspect, Namatame:

Namatame;2969984']
Kashiwagi;2969979']
Namatame;2969975']
Kashiwagi;2969965']Although I have nothing to contribute to the mafia, I just wanted to say that I want Dojima-san inside me.

OH BABY!

Get in line.
Nuh-uh! He's mine of course, the person playing as my character can have him too. ^_-

Lies! I have claimed him.

##Vote: [M] Kashiwagi

Kashiwagi;2969989']
Namatame;2969984']
Kashiwagi;2969979']
Namatame;2969975']
Kashiwagi;2969965']Although I have nothing to contribute to the mafia, I just wanted to say that I want Dojima-san inside me.

OH BABY!

Get in line.
Nuh-uh! He's mine of course, the person playing as my character can have him too. ^_-

Lies! I have claimed him.

##Vote: [M] Kashiwagi

NO! I'll kill you!! ...or at least vote for you.

##Vote: Namatame
Kashiwagi and Namatame jokingly? at each others throats. Simple motivation at the time so it's actually a reason to think Namatame isn't mafia, making him fall a little on my suspect list.

I don't remember these votes in the final count but this is as far as page 2 goes for me...

Daidara is a silent guy who needs to speak up. You and Hanako, man.

[M] Gaius
04-13-2011, 01:02 PM
I'm running short of time so let's tackle some recent posts:

Rise;2971133']OK, so here we are Day 2 and it doesn't look as if we are any closer to figuring out who might be Mafia. I know everyone is speculating about who might be scum, however, there has been little proof anywhere to suggest that the person is. So, my question is, how do we really go about finding the clues we need. I know, we are suppose to talk to each other and see if anyone is suspect, but truthfully, I haven't seen anyone do anything that would suggest anything (except for Teddy, and look how that turned out). What makes someone more suspicious than someone else? Is it someone who points the finger, or the person who agrees with the person pointing the finger, or the person not around to agree or disagree? From what I've read, there are people who believe each one these types are guilty, and others who believe that none of these types are guilty. I am very confused. Being fairly new to the game, can anyone with experience tell me what exactly we are looking for, and how to recognize it when we see it? Are the conversations that we have together the only clue or are their other ways to investigate?
Rise, it can be any of that which is why the game is so hard. The mafia also use the same reasons to blacken innocent's names and make themselves respectable, so any or none of it may matter. Positives in our favor are low. A living Cop may eventually come out and save the day with great results if you like those odds. The other thing in our favor for real evidence are the votes and arguments people give. If we're lucky, we'll flip a scum soon and then we can examine their arguments and try from their to find their friends.

Tanaka;2971137']Warning, my schedule means I can only post in the early afternoon and late at night, so during the peak times of activities, I won't be around: I'll be working. So yeah, thus why I am quiet.

Anyways, I think it is fair to say that there is 3-4 Mafia in this game. Normally that's about how many there are.

As for suspects? I agree that one, at maybe two, voted for Teddie.

I have skimmed most of the posts (you guys post a lot while I was gone!) but from my impressions I am suspicious of Shu and Naoto, and possibly Adachi but maybe the game is making me bias. :p

Maybe I am naive, but I believe Rise when she said she just got home and went through it quickly. Her pointing at Hanako seems suspicious yet not as much as Shu's attack on her.

Naoto is evidentally trying to be in character but at the same time it seems like they are trying to steer us without actually doing much of consequence themselves.

Thanks, Tanaka. That makes a few of us who are certain we can nab a scum in the Teddie pool and those suspects are Yukiko, Adachi, and Namatame.

I agree also that Shu and Naoto are suspect for their behaviors.

Naoto, this isn't good enough.

Naoto;2971143']Sorry about not being around, I was dealing with some fatigue.

To clarify why I did not participate in the tie breaker when given the chance was simply a matter of of not believing either was truly guilty. Both suspects were trying too hard to stand out and put targets on their backs. I'm not the type to join in capital punishment against a suspect unless I know all the facts point to a guaranteed guilty verdict.

As I was suggesting earlier, I would be more concerned about those who are trying to stay below the radar. Considering how quick everyone was to lynch the obvious odd balls in the town, it would seem to me that the best course of action for the mafia members would be to mostly keep low profiles and try to avoid any kind of open suspicion, hence my suspicion of Chie, Yukiko, Namatame, and Hanako. I would also be somewhat suspicious of Souji, since he quickly came in, mentioned his "experience", jumped onto getting rid of Teddie rather quickly rather than be reluctant like most of the townsfolk were. It felt to me like they were creating a sense of rep for themselves, to get the rest of us to trust them. He quickly chooses a target and then quickly tries to steer everyone towards someone who is, sadly in hindsight, too obvious to be part of the mafia. In an effort to mislead us.

It just feels to me like Souji was trying to choose a target to get everyone frenzied over to cover their own tracks, while people really discuss things to see if anyone left more subtle clues. While this is certainly damning for myself as well, I feel the best way to hide would be to try an act like the authority and instigator.
While I think many of your points are fine and dandy, refusing to vote because we have no evidence is exactly what you must do cause of one simple reason: we have no evidence! If you mean to say you will never vote until we lynch at least one scum then I'm at a loss about your goals.

I was hoping to discuss Souji more in detail but I'm going for Shu for now since I don't suspect Rise.

##VOTE: [M] Shu

[M] Mom – Host
04-13-2011, 01:32 PM
6 hours remaining for Day 2, it seems to be only starting too! Oh well. Let's try to nab scum, shall we?

Current votecount.

[M] Rise (2) - [M] Yukiko, [M] Shu
[M] Shu (2) - [M] Tanaka, [M] Morooka
[M] Mitsuo (1) - [M] Chie
[M] Chie (1) - [M] Adachi

[M] Colette
04-13-2011, 01:54 PM
Good morning everyone. I will be entrenched at work when Day 2 ends and will not be around to make the tie breaking vote. So, having read Morooka (thank you so much for explaining in detail) and everyone else's exlainations of what Mafia may or may not do to try and blend it with the rest of me I cast my vote:

Shu, you always seem to be right there encouraging the finger pointer and joining the bandwagan.

[M] Felix
04-13-2011, 02:19 PM
Apologizes for my inactivity, I decided to go to bed a little early last night. Having read the very little posting Day 2 so far there isn't a lot to go on! As a result I'm going to make my vote based on past experience (the tie break vote resulting in a townies death) and based on the fact I don't believe Shu, based on what's been said so far is guilty. So I vote for the last person to vote for Teddie.

##Vote: Rise

[M] Felix
04-13-2011, 02:20 PM
##Unvote: Rise

##Vote: [M] Rise

Just making sure my vote counts :p

[M] Felix
04-13-2011, 02:38 PM
Morooka;2971202'] A living Cop may eventually come out and save the day with great results if you like those odds.

As helpful as the information from a Cop may be Morooka, the last thing we want after losing our Doctor so early would be for somebody to hint that they could be the Cop. With the Cop & Doctor gone we would really be up $h*t creek without a paddle. Unless there is another reason you'd like the Cop to show himself Morooka ;)

[M] Gaius
04-13-2011, 03:18 PM
I took a break from work and I am appalled again by Souji.

I don't want a cop to come out today. Rise says she's new and wanted to know what we could use to find mafia. The cop would be an example and I agree he's in a tight spot. You like putting words in other's mouths, Souji. ;)

Maybe I can squeeze a lunch post in later too.

[M] Felix
04-13-2011, 03:44 PM
Morooka;2971247']I took a break from work and I am appalled again by Souji.

I don't want a cop to come out today. Rise says she's new and wanted to know what we could use to find mafia. The cop would be an example and I agree he's in a tight spot. You like putting words in other's mouths, Souji. ;)

You're appalled by me? What for? I gave an explanation for voting for Teddie Day 1 & anything else I've said has been either relevant or me having fun. This is a game dude :bigsmile:

What you see as me "putting words in other's mouths" I see as stimulating conversation. The only place more dead then this game at the moment is a morgue lol

I just find it odd you'd bring up the Cop so soon because with the doctor gone protecting the Cop's identity is a town priority in my opinion. The only reasons I could see for you even mentioning the Cop is that either, you're scum & you're trying to draw him out or you are the Cop & you think by mentioning the role any suspicion on the part of the mafia as to whether or not you're the Cop would be gone. Am I right or wrong my friend?

[M] Mom – Host
04-13-2011, 03:49 PM
About 4 hours remain. Maybe I could extend the day for a couple hours if needed.

Current votecount.

[M] Shu (3) - [M] Tanaka, [M] Morooka, [M] Rise
[M] Rise (3) - [M] Yukiko, [M] Shu, [M] Souji
[M] Mitsuo (1) - [M] Chie

[M] Athena
04-13-2011, 04:00 PM
Yo, dawg, Morooka explained why he mentioned the cop. He was helping Rise out. Time for me to get some thoughts on the page before time runs out.

[M] Athena
04-13-2011, 04:03 PM
Ugh, on second thought, can I call it a day? On a personal, real world level, I don't feel too crash hot.

What I will do when I come back in the new day is start looking for dirt on Yukiko and Namatame. The idea that there's scum votes on Teddie is a sound one, and since I'm clean, I'll investigate the other two.

[M] Dave – Stepdad
04-13-2011, 04:31 PM
Sorry ya'll I had a horrid day yesterday. Crying, hoking on my own vomit and snot, trying to manage a baby at the same time :( Was not Pretty. BUT TO THE GAME

I voted for Teddie because he came off as very weird and creepy. But I guess being a skitzo would do that. Everything he was saying(how he worded things) Was "off" Like he was trying to distract us from everything. Other than the I have no "original" evidence because I agree with everyone else statements but they were quicker in saying it. Besides if I was Mafia would I really kill my own father? Wait before you say it... "It could be a ploy to throw us off her tracks" I find if I do not defend myself you guys will think I'm scum but if I try to hard to defend myself then that's also suspicious.

I would look at the people quick to vote instead of the band-wagoners. I see it as Mafia pointing all the attention to one set person then slowly talking up the reason and getting in everyone else heads until they see what the Mafia sees. Though the way everyone else looks at the game make a lot of sense. I just know that if I was Mafia I would want to take out the town one by one, by focusing the town's attention on an innocent.

I do realize how this post makes me look. But as it is only day two I have no proof to back up that I am not mafia. It could still be anybody.

[M] Aaron
04-13-2011, 05:14 PM
It's looking like it'll come down to another tie. I have one small reason for voting Rise, and the case against Shu seems more convincing.

##Unvote: Rise

Adachi;2971265']Ugh, on second thought, can I call it a day? On a personal, real world level, I don't feel too crash hot.

What I will do when I come back in the new day is start looking for dirt on Yukiko and Namatame. The idea that there's scum votes on Teddie is a sound one, and since I'm clean, I'll investigate the other two.

But I didn't even vote Teddie :mad2:

[M] Felix
04-13-2011, 05:26 PM
What exactly is so convincing about the case against Shu? I fail to see it

[M] Felix
04-13-2011, 05:28 PM
And the case against Mitsuo disappeared as quick as it started. I'm not saying I think Mitsuo is guilty but I think everyone changed their mind suspiciously quick...

[M] Trevor - Gay Dad
04-13-2011, 05:30 PM
Hi guys, sorry I was away for so long. I'm just going to take a moment to read through what I've missed.

[M] Aaron
04-13-2011, 05:43 PM
Souji;2971296']What exactly is so convincing about the case against Shu? I fail to see it

It's more convincing than the case against Rise. And at this point taking a vote away from Rise is as good as a vote against Shu, so why not? :p

[M] Felix
04-13-2011, 05:55 PM
Yukiko;2971300']
Souji;2971296']What exactly is so convincing about the case against Shu? I fail to see it

It's more convincing than the case against Rise. And at this point taking a vote away from Rise is as good as a vote against Shu, so why not? :p

That tells me zero lol

[M] Caprica
04-13-2011, 05:56 PM
I'm not really sure about both Shu and Rise. However I do disagree on the reasoning about voting for Rise. I don't want votes to pile up on Shu though, so I'll vote for Souji instead.

##Vote: Souji

Why Souji. Well my main reason is that the reason for his vote on Rise is very weak.

[M] Dave – Stepdad
04-13-2011, 06:04 PM
That in itself seems like a very weak reason. I don't see a really convincing case against anyone at this point. Much like the first day. I don;t want to vote for someone unless I'm like more that 50 percent sure, cause that didn't go so well yesterday... I'd rather wait until it was "Ok X is more suspicious that anyone" not "well it could be this X or Y, they are equally suspicious". At this point I'm not voting for anyone.

[M] Elize
04-13-2011, 06:09 PM
Morooka;2971202']

Naoto, this isn't good enough.

Naoto;2971143']Sorry about not being around, I was dealing with some fatigue.

While I think many of your points are fine and dandy, refusing to vote because we have no evidence is exactly what you must do cause of one simple reason: we have no evidence! If you mean to say you will never vote until we lynch at least one scum then I'm at a loss about your goals.

I was hoping to discuss Souji more in detail but I'm going for Shu for now since I don't suspect Rise.

I now understand why your students gave you that nickname...

You fail to remember the record Moroorka, I did vote. I voted for Shu because I felt he was the most guilty. Jumping onto the bandwagon of a mob with shaky evidence would have just made me an accomplice to the death of an innocent, at the same time, by the time I had a chance to read through all the records and cast a vote, there was only an hour left to make a choice which is not enough time to convince people to change their vote, especially when so few are active in my time zone.

For now, I do vote for Shu
##VOTE: [M] Shu as I feel he hasn't justified much of a reason to not be suspicious. Casting the final vote doesn't make Rise guilty, for now, and I'm more concerned about the people in the background than the ones who are putting targets on their backs.

[M] Trevor - Gay Dad
04-13-2011, 06:12 PM
Well, I've read through most of today and I think I'm about up to speed. Though it seems like it's between Rise and Shu today, I'm going to place my vote on Mitsuo. He's still the one I find most suspicious and, maybe I'm wrong, but I don't have a strong enough feeling that Shu or Rise are Mafia to vote on them today.

##Vote: [M] Mitsuo

Also, how long do we have left for today?

[M] Dave – Stepdad
04-13-2011, 06:17 PM
Naoto;2971309']

I now understand why your students gave you that nickname...

You fail to remember the record Moroorka, I did vote. I voted for Shu because I felt he was the most guilty. Jumping onto the bandwagon of a mob with shaky evidence would have just made me an accomplice to the death of an innocent, at the same time, by the time I had a chance to read through all the records and cast a vote, there was only an hour left to make a choice which is not enough time to convince people to change their vote, especially when so few are active in my time zone.

For now, I do vote for Shu
##VOTE: [M] Shu as I feel he hasn't justified much of a reason to not be suspicious. Casting the final vote doesn't make Rise guilty, for now, and I'm more concerned about the people in the background than the ones who are putting targets on their backs.

Is that the case against her? I'll have to go reread some stuff, I missed that. I hardly think that's a good reason. Someone had to eventually and Rise just happen to come in at the last hour and everyone decided that she would break the tie.

[M] Mom – Host
04-13-2011, 06:32 PM
Namatame;2971310']Also, how long do we have left for today?

It appears that one hour remains.

Current votecount.

[M] Shu (5) - [M] Tanaka, [M] Morooka, [M] Rise, [M] Yukiko, [M] Naoto
[M] Mitsuo (2) - [M] Chie, [M] Namatame
[M] Rise (2) - [M] Shu, [M] Souji
[M] Souji (1) - [M] Kanji

[M] Dave – Stepdad
04-13-2011, 06:36 PM
Looks like Shu is going to be hung :( Because it seems kinda slow/dead in here at this point in time.

[M] Trevor - Gay Dad
04-13-2011, 06:36 PM
Wow, I thought Rise and Shu were closer in votes, but it seems that Shu is pretty much definitely a goner.

[M] Felix
04-13-2011, 06:45 PM
Yet another wasted lynch guys :(

[M] Mike - Funny Dad
04-13-2011, 06:45 PM
God, this is so hard. Even though I have read what I missed, I can't make a guess. T_T

[M] Caprica
04-13-2011, 06:52 PM
See why I didn't want to vote Shu? I'm sure it's a mistake to lynch him, as it is to lynch Rise.

[M] Dave – Stepdad
04-13-2011, 06:59 PM
OOC: What would happen if no one voted for anyone, and then time ran out?

I also hanging Shu is a mistake....

[M] Mom – Host
04-13-2011, 07:03 PM
30 minutes remain.

Ah, sweet Nanako. How naive of you, that will never happen, and in the circumstances that it ever does, someone will eventually have to lend their vote to end the day.

[M] Adama
04-13-2011, 07:14 PM
Fuck. What exactly is everyone's evidence against Shu? He seems like someone to watch, but I'm not entirely sure it's deserve of a lynch. I hope you guys are very confident in your votes.

[M] Dave – Stepdad
04-13-2011, 07:15 PM
##vote: [M] Igor. He called me naive. Just because it hasn't happened doesn't mean it won't...

[M] Mom – Host
04-13-2011, 07:16 PM
Well, it appears the votecount will not change, so Day 2 is over...

Prepare yourselves.

[M] Caprica
04-13-2011, 07:16 PM
Nanako, just because you are an orphan doesn't mean you can vote for the host. He's immortal.

[M] Dave – Stepdad
04-13-2011, 07:18 PM
##Unvote:[M] Igor :(

[M] Dave – Stepdad
04-13-2011, 07:19 PM
Igor;2971340']Well, it appears the votecount will not change, so Day 2 is over...

Prepare yourselves.

NO! We still have 10 minutes!

[M] Mom – Host
04-13-2011, 07:21 PM
It's turning Midnight, Shu's all alone in his room and has been studying all night for a big test. He noticed that the TV in his room flickered on and off and saw what appears to be himself on the screen. He felt compelled to get closer to see the TV, but as he got up from his chair, he tripped over his untied shoelaces and fell straight into the TV.

No one has seen or heard from him ever again.

Shu was a Vanilla Townie, played by TrollHunter. Thanks for playing!

It's now Night 2 and you all have 24 hours to send in your night actions, if any.

[M] Mom – Host
04-14-2011, 07:06 AM
Chie followed Morooka down the alley near the school. It didn't matter why she was following the meanest teacher in the first place, since no one really cared. Morooka was acting suspicious to her, and she was there to investigate. He stopped at the trash and lifted the hood. Aha! This was her chance to strike. "Hold it right there!" She said as she approached Morooka.

As she got closer, Morooka lifted the can's lid and unexpectedly, the trash exploded killing both of them instantly. The alley was soon splattered with their blood and body parts.

Chie was a One-Shot Vigilante, played by NorthernChaosGod. Thanks for playing bro!

Morooka was the Hated Townie, played by Genius Lynx. Thanks for playing!

Day 3 starts now. You have 24 hours, and it will now take 8 votes for a majority.

[M] Athena
04-14-2011, 07:17 AM
Two deaths is concerning, because it means there's probably a serial killer strolling around. This also raises the question; what happened Night One? There were two deaths, but I assume the Hider only died because Dojima sama was targeted.

To kick this into gear, let me lay one down on Mitsuo.

##Vote: [M] Mitsuo

He's still the most suspicious to me at this point, but I'm going to at Morooka's posts some more. He must have died because he was on the right track.

[M] Eizen
04-14-2011, 07:23 AM
Hated Townie? What's that?

I assume One-Shot Vigilante is self-descriptive...

Hmmm, I must think about these events more...

[M] Athena
04-14-2011, 07:24 AM
Hated Townies take one less vote to be lynched.

[M] Caprica
04-14-2011, 07:37 AM
It all makes sense now. The doctor was nightkilled, even though usually a doctor will protect themselves night 1. So the mafia and the second killer both targeted Dojima. His protection stopped one kill, but then the other one got him.

I bet the serial killer is someone who is quiet.

##Vote: Daidara.

[M] Eizen
04-14-2011, 07:44 AM
Thanks!

It is quite possible they're two Vigilantes, though it would seem a bit broken. If that's the case, then they need to get their act together and stop killing us off. :/

[M] Colette
04-14-2011, 07:58 AM
Adachi;2971632']Hated Townies take one less vote to be lynched.
Well, others might have hated Morooka but I certainly did not! He offered me the stability of his protection and knowledge of his wisdom in his attempts to help me understand how the game works. Everyone else might have hated him, but not me, I miss him now! I wish he were coming back home now.:crying:

[M] Athena
04-14-2011, 08:14 AM
##Unvote: [M] Mitsuo

I can deal with this guy later

##Vote: [M] Kou

Let's see this guy come out of the woodwork. Too busy playing basketball, or too busy scumming around behind the scenes eh?

[M] Elize
04-14-2011, 09:02 AM
Souji;2971319']Yet another wasted lynch guys :(

Why did you sound so certain Souji? Do you know something the rest of us didn't? Very curious to make that statement before we even knew Shu was innocent.

First you move everyone against Teddie really quickly and now you are trying to pin things on Rise and Mitsuo. For someone who feels we need to be careful, you have certainly been quick to call out people as mafia. I find this very suspicious...

[M] Helo
04-14-2011, 09:12 AM
Kanji;2971635']It all makes sense now. The doctor was nightkilled, even though usually a doctor will protect themselves night 1. So the mafia and the second killer both targeted Dojima. His protection stopped one kill, but then the other one got him.

Not likely. Doctors generally stop protect someone from all kills that night. Either Dojima couldn't protect himself, or Yosuke hiding behind took priority.

[M] Mike - Funny Dad
04-14-2011, 09:20 AM
Two more townies dead and no mafia dead. It might be time to fold. :(

[M] Mike - Funny Dad
04-14-2011, 09:24 AM
Naoto;2971661']

Why did you sound so certain Souji? Do you know something the rest of us didn't? Very curious to make that statement before we even knew Shu was innocent.

First you move everyone against Teddie really quickly and now you are trying to pin things on Rise and Mitsuo. For someone who feels we need to be careful, you have certainly been quick to call out people as mafia. I find this very suspicious...

I actually completely agree with you Naoto. For the first time in this game, I'm quite suspicious of someone though it's not enough to place a vote on him just yet. I'll have to wait for more of the day to progress till I can make an educated guess. Still, I'm leaning towards Souji

[M] Athena
04-14-2011, 10:07 AM
What's this "time to fold" crap? Giving up already? That's not how we investigate murders. Pull yourself together and get your head back in the game!

Obviously prodding inactives isn't really going to work. They're not of any use to us sitting there silent and suspicious, but it'd be a gamble to take them out.
##Unvote: [M] Kou

We really need to hear more from the likes of Kou, Daidara, Daisuke, Hanako. They could all be scumbags and that would suck :(

What we can do, however, is look at people who have been slightly more active and, as such, have some dirt to dig up....

...and yet, I searched and couldn't find anything of substance from Namatame. Dammit man, why couldn't you have given me the clue I needed to nail your scummy ass!

All I have is a bunch of joke votes and the fact you, along with Yukiko and I, voted for Mitsuo on Day One. Guess I'll go search for clues that Yukiko is trash.

[M] Athena
04-14-2011, 10:18 AM
Yeah nothing there either. Unless we're looking at her vote on Shu. Still, the options were Shu and Rise and I don't think Rise is guilty either.

Also I see Daisuke actually posted earlier. Apologies for placing you in the inactive list, but I'd still like to hear more from you!

I need someone else to talk for a bit, I've got nothin'.

[M] Athena
04-14-2011, 11:19 AM
Naoto's been breezing in, making big posts not saying too much and then breezing out. Voted consistently for Shu; that's not a scum move, but I would like to say good job for consistency.

With her usual vote target gone, you'd think she'd vote for Souji after this post, right?

Naoto;2971661']

But no vote tacked on the end. I find that a bit suspicious. I mean, it makes sense to vote for who you think is most suspicious, right? I'unno guys.

You're just making me feel off, Naoto. You seem to have this presence, have the appearance of being active, without making a whole lot of posts. 8, so far sweetheart. Just 8 posts.

With that in mind, you're as good as I've got except for Mitsuo. I might be contradicting my earlier statement by not voting for him, who I find most suspicious, but he'll say plenty enough to pull dirt from and you're just a little too quiet for my liking.

##Vote: [M] Naoto

Bit quiet in here guys :shobon:

[M] Helo
04-14-2011, 12:36 PM
Adachi;2971683']Also I see Daisuke actually posted earlier. Apologies for placing you in the inactive list, but I'd still like to hear more from you!

I've made three posts prior to this, so putting me in the inactive list is logical.

Adachi;2971690']

Naoto;2971661']

But no vote tacked on the end. I find that a bit suspicious. I mean, it makes sense to vote for who you think is most suspicious, right? I'unno guys.

Maybe she doesn't find him suspicious enough yet to vote for him?

[M] Athena
04-14-2011, 12:43 PM
But sitting on your vote does nothing to help the town. If you're not willing to stick your neck out to help us find scum, you're really not that useful.

Also Daisuke, four posts a contribution does not make :p Posting a handful of times and then disappearing is a nice mafia tactic~

[M] Helo
04-14-2011, 12:47 PM
Adachi;2971718']
Also Daisuke, four posts a contribution does not make :p Posting a handful of times and then disappearing is a nice mafia tactic~

I wasn't claiming that I've been useful.

[M] Athena
04-14-2011, 12:53 PM
I'll pay that. Still, while you're around, thoughts on anyone?

What do you think of Morooka's theory that a scum must be present in the initial vote on Mitsuo?

[M] Greg - Hot Dad
04-14-2011, 01:08 PM
Guys I just had a thought, so far we haven't taken out any inactives, and we haven't taken out any mafia either, what if the mafians got together and said, lets not post hardly at all, then they wont have any evidence to vote for us?

[M] Helo
04-14-2011, 01:12 PM
I hope not.

[M] Athena
04-14-2011, 01:15 PM
What do you propose then? We pick an inactive and take a potshot?

It doesn't hold a whole lot of logic, in my opinion. Though I don't see Hanako being of any use to us. Daidara has barely posted either.

[M] Greg - Hot Dad
04-14-2011, 01:15 PM
Daisuke;2971730']I hope not.

but wouldn't that be smart, they know we wouldnt go after inactives cause there isnt much to go on, they probably have a few inactives, and then one or two be active in case we turned on inactives!

[M] Greg - Hot Dad
04-14-2011, 01:16 PM
hanako would be my ideal target because she only posted once total

[M] Helo
04-14-2011, 01:21 PM
Mitsuo;2971732']
Daisuke;2971730']I hope not.

but wouldn't that be smart, they know we wouldnt go after inactives cause there isnt much to go on, they probably have a few inactives, and then one or two be active in case we turned on inactives!

Yes, it would be smart, which is why I hope that isn't what they are doing.

[M] Athena
04-14-2011, 01:35 PM
Even if inactivity was a tactic they were taking, they wouldn't all take it. Which means, we strike down some inactives and we'd get some of the scum, but not all. And then where do we go from? Do we look at the people most eager to vote off the inactives, thinking they were just sacrificing their companions?

You might be right Mitsuo. But if I'm right, you're a member of the mafia who enjoys throwing the town off focus.

[M] Greg - Hot Dad
04-14-2011, 01:38 PM
Adachi;2971742']Even if inactivity was a tactic they were taking, they wouldn't all take it. Which means, we strike down some inactives and we'd get some of the scum, but not all. And then where do we go from? Do we look at the people most eager to vote off the inactives, thinking they were just sacrificing their companions?

You might be right Mitsuo. But if I'm right, you're a member of the mafia who enjoys throwing the town off focus.Im not, Im generally trying to work out a plan, you guys have my every thought written down

[M] Helo
04-14-2011, 02:06 PM
Adachi;2971722']What do you think of Morooka's theory that a scum must be present in the initial vote on Mitsuo?

Considering how easy a target he was, I don't see why one wouldn't go after him.

Morooka;2971041']

[M] Mitsuo, [M] Souji, [M] Nanako, [M] Kanji, [M] Shu, [M] Rise

Mitsuo, Souji, Nanako, Kanji, Shu, and Rise make it hard to figure out which. Can we rule out Rise since the scum might've thought who died didn't matter? Mitsuo isn't a top suspect in my vote and also was the first voter, mafia love joining the wagon, not starting one. So I'm looking at Souji, Nanako, Kanji, and Shu as one suspect pool. Anyone agree that this logic is okay? Not great, but alright?

Rereading this, I don't know why he asked if we should rule out Rise. If the mafia doesn't care who died, assuming Mitsuo is town, couldn't Rise just randomly vote for one?

[M] Yukiko, [M] Adachi, [M] Namatame, [M] Teddie, [M] Yosuke

The second pool is easy cause we got two dead guys in it. Yukiko, Adachi, and Namatame are just three names. If we go with my reasoning to let off Mitsuo off the hook for now, then we let Yukiko off it too. So then were down to Adachi and Namatame. I like these odds, but it feels wrong for reasons relating to the actual video game: antagonists as scum? come onnnn.. But it fits as the child of my bigger theory of scum joining in on the big votes of townies, so I'm still selling it.

Adachi, I find it interesting that you ask me what I think about Morooka's theory, since if we follow his logic, you and Namatame are the biggest suspects. Still, I don't see why we should let Yukiko off the hook.

Night guys.

[M] Athena
04-14-2011, 02:16 PM
I ask you what you think about his theory because I agree with it. It would make sense for scum not to put all their eggs in one basket. The fact that the smaller basket has me in there is irrelevant. It just means I only have to pick between Yukiko and Namatame; perhaps both of them are scum.

Rise could have just randomly voted, but then she'd have attracted far more attention to herself. I don't think it was a mafia ploy that she came in late and took the time to make a vote; I think she is a busy player in real life who wanted to make a good decision on a crazy deadline.

Cheers Daisuke!

[M] Elize
04-14-2011, 03:52 PM
If it means so much to you Adachi I will vote.

## Vote [M] Souji

My lack of post come from having a busy schedule during what appears to be the "peak hours" of the game. There is usually not much activity in my time zone.

As for not voting for Souji right away, I wished to give him a chance to either defend himself or I was hoping to have him slip up and add some more weight to my position. If you think about it Adachi, he's been acting the same as me, coming in and making big statements then leaving to let everyone make paranoid statements. Shu was certainly a mistake but his actions for the first two days were erratic, which made him suspicious. Teddie on the other hand was obvious off kilter from the rest and was too obvious. Then he jumped to Rise for no reason other than she made the lynching vote despite the timetable showing she had only a small amount of time left of Day 1 to make a guess, which circumstantially is not good enough evidence to make her a target.

I feel he has been trying to control this investigation more than any of us and that just doesn't sit well with me.

[M] Dave – Stepdad
04-14-2011, 03:55 PM
Wow behind...... Imma catch up guys then post! From skimming, I think I'll be able to make a vote! Fingers crossed

[M] Dave – Stepdad
04-14-2011, 04:20 PM
Naoto;2971661']

I found it odd too when he posted it. I also see that he has been hasty to make calls on people. But so has Adachi. Only this whole time Adachi has been calling out Mitsuo and the only other times he has called someone it has been an inactive to try to get the to speak up.

Adachi;2971722']I'll pay that. Still, while you're around, thoughts on anyone?

What do you think of Morooka's theory that a scum must be present in the initial vote on Mitsuo?

I don't understand his logic in this at all. Can someone please... "spell it out".

Mitsuo;2971724']Guys I just had a thought, so far we haven't taken out any inactives, and we haven't taken out any mafia either, what if the mafians got together and said, lets not post hardly at all, then they wont have any evidence to vote for us?

I hate to say I agree with this. He has a point. It would be a pretty off the wall way to throw us all off.

[M] Athena
04-14-2011, 04:34 PM
Nanako;2971769']

Adachi;2971722']I'll pay that. Still, while you're around, thoughts on anyone?

I don't understand his logic in this at all. Can someone please... "spell it out".

With roughly 4ish mafia members in play, odds are that mafia voted day one. Mafia like to split their votes, so they don't "bandwagon" together. If you bandwagon and get one, you get them all, so to speak.

[M] Dave – Stepdad
04-14-2011, 04:42 PM
I guess that makes a bit more sense, but I still think it's a long shot idea, kinda like Mitsuo's idea about the inactives. Who know though. All we can do is choose and hope to god we do the right thing.

As for me, I'd have to go with Naoto. She's presented the best case against Souji, and his "way to waste a vote" comment strikes me wrong. So for now...
##VOTE: Souji

[M] Mom – Host
04-14-2011, 05:02 PM
14 hours remain, dearies~

Current votecount.

[M] Souji (2) - [M] Naoto, [M] Nanako
[M] Naoto (1) - [M] Adachi
[M] Daidara (1) - [M] Kanji
[M] Mitsuo (0) -
[M] Kou - (0) -

[M] Aaron
04-14-2011, 06:15 PM
Well I don't know about you guys, but I'm gonna prod some inactives.

##Vote: Kou

And none of this "oh I'm just prodding an inactive it's not a serious vote" bull:bou::bou::bou::bou:. If it's not a serious vote it's not gonna be taken seriously. It's gonna stay. We don't have to lynch one, but if we're going to put the pressure on, we have to put the pressure on.

[M] Mike - Funny Dad
04-14-2011, 06:41 PM
Nanako;2971782']I guess that makes a bit more sense, but I still think it's a long shot idea, kinda like Mitsuo's idea about the inactives. Who know though. All we can do is choose and hope to god we do the right thing.

As for me, I'd have to go with Naoto. She's presented the best case against Souji, and his "way to waste a vote" comment strikes me wrong. So for now...
I've been agreeing with Naoto for quite some time and seeing as how Souji did nothing to defend himself at this point...

##Vote [M] Souji

Also, I'm getting kinda sick of being a conscientious non-voter. xDD

[M] Mike - Funny Dad
04-14-2011, 06:42 PM
Yukiko;2971818']Well I don't know about you guys, but I'm gonna prod some inactives.

And none of this "oh I'm just prodding an inactive it's not a serious vote" bull:bou::bou::bou::bou:. If it's not a serious vote it's not gonna be taken seriously. It's gonna stay. We don't have to lynch one, but if we're going to put the pressure on, we have to put the pressure on.

I completely agree... People are too quick to hate on you for just voting... -__-

[M] Caprica
04-14-2011, 07:28 PM
Naoto raises an interesting point. "Trying to control the nvestigation." An important part of this game is to never let others do the thinking for you. Bolded and italics for how important this is.

You can agree with what someone says, like how right now I'm agreeing that it is definitely something to be aware of. But the only people who want to control your votes will have their own agendas that are on the sinister side. (A Lyncher* and Mafia members.)

Also inactives need to get into the game. By day 3 there really is no excuse anymore. Daidama, Hanako, and Kou. Get out here or get a partner. There are a fwe people who were killed that would make good replacements/partners if needed. You signed up to play mafia. Not to loiter at Junes.

*Note that a Lyncher is a third party role that has a random person made their target. They win if that target is lynched.

[M] Dave – Stepdad
04-14-2011, 09:57 PM
Seriously guys? It's been almost 3 hours ans NOTHING. We need to get this going...

[M] Trevor - Gay Dad
04-14-2011, 10:02 PM
Hey guys, sorry I wasn't here earlier. I'll try and catch up on what I've missed, though there doesn't seem to be too much, apart from losing another two townies. Looks like things aren't going in our favor.

[M] Caprica
04-14-2011, 10:12 PM
Slowest day 3 ever.

What are your thoughts Nanako and Namatame?

[M] Dave – Stepdad
04-14-2011, 10:15 PM
My thoughts are that all the inactives need to pipe up, and all the actives need to get in on day 3... This is not going well and with everyone in different time zones and having stuff to do it's going slow too. I already put in my vote and for why. I'm glad Namatame showed up, hopefully more people will filter in as well.

[M] Caprica
04-14-2011, 10:22 PM
Also here is a summary of the major ideas that have been thrown around.

1) Mafia votes for Mitsuo and Teddie on day 1. Proposed by Morooka, a confirmed Townie. Out of Yukiko, Adachi and Namatame there is a mafia member. Also among Mitsuo, Souji, Nanako, Myself and Rise there is a mafia member. (We now know Shu that is town) He expressed doubt about Mitsuo being mafia.

2) Mafia hiding as inactives. Daidama, Honoka, and Kou are the three least active players. Daisuke and Tanaka are barely active at all. Mitsuo is the first to propose it to my knowledge.

Next up, an overview of the cases for people who have votes on them.

[M] Trevor - Gay Dad
04-14-2011, 10:24 PM
Well, while I still think Mitsuo is most likely to be scum at the moment, I'm more inclined to vote for someone who has been less active, such as Hanako or Daidara. Why? Because so far, the Mafia have targeted people who have been fairly active on the days before they were killed and we have also lynched people who were fairly active, hence why today has had such limited activity. If we keep lynching the active people, and the Mafia keep night-killing the other active people, soon there won't be any activity at all and the Mafia can just swoop in and finish of the less active people.

Of course, this could be risky, if none of the Mafia actually are hiding among the inactives, however with someone who has been as inactive as Hanako, I'm willing to take that risk. At the moment, she's just a hindrance to the town, which is why I'm placing my vote on her for now.

##Vote: [M] Hanako

[M] Caprica
04-14-2011, 10:25 PM
I'll x-quote each vote post for the case collecting to make it easier for myself.

The case against Souji. Keep in mind I'm just collecting everything to make it easier to see whats going on.

Naoto;2971761']If it means so much to you Adachi I will vote.

## Vote [M] Souji

My lack of post come from having a busy schedule during what appears to be the "peak hours" of the game. There is usually not much activity in my time zone.

As for not voting for Souji right away, I wished to give him a chance to either defend himself or I was hoping to have him slip up and add some more weight to my position. If you think about it Adachi, he's been acting the same as me, coming in and making big statements then leaving to let everyone make paranoid statements. Shu was certainly a mistake but his actions for the first two days were erratic, which made him suspicious. Teddie on the other hand was obvious off kilter from the rest and was too obvious. Then he jumped to Rise for no reason other than she made the lynching vote despite the timetable showing she had only a small amount of time left of Day 1 to make a guess, which circumstantially is not good enough evidence to make her a target.

I feel he has been trying to control this investigation more than any of us and that just doesn't sit well with me.

Nanako;2971782']I guess that makes a bit more sense, but I still think it's a long shot idea, kinda like Mitsuo's idea about the inactives. Who know though. All we can do is choose and hope to god we do the right thing.

Kashiwagi;2971841']

I've been agreeing with Naoto for quite some time and seeing as how Souji did nothing to defend himself at this point...

##Vote [M] Souji

Also, I'm getting kinda sick of being a conscientious non-voter. xDD

[M] Caprica
04-14-2011, 10:28 PM
The cases against Daidara, Hanako and Kou. I'm grouping all three together because they each have done about nothing and the same can be said for each of them.

Kanji;2971635']It all makes sense now. The doctor was nightkilled, even though usually a doctor will protect themselves night 1. So the mafia and the second killer both targeted Dojima. His protection stopped one kill, but then the other one got him.

I bet the serial killer is someone who is quiet.

##Vote: Daidara.

Yukiko;2971818']Well I don't know about you guys, but I'm gonna prod some inactives.

Namatame;2971912']Well, while I still think Mitsuo is most likely to be scum at the moment, I'm more inclined to vote for someone who has been less active, such as Hanako or Daidara. Why? Because so far, the Mafia have targeted people who have been fairly active on the days before they were killed and we have also lynched people who were fairly active, hence why today has had such limited activity. If we keep lynching the active people, and the Mafia keep night-killing the other active people, soon there won't be any activity at all and the Mafia can just swoop in and finish of the less active people.

Of course, this could be risky, if none of the Mafia actually are hiding among the inactives, however with someone who has been as inactive as Hanako, I'm willing to take that risk. At the moment, she's just a hindrance to the town, which is why I'm placing my vote on her for now.

[M] Caprica
04-14-2011, 10:30 PM
Finally the case against Naoto.

Adachi;2971690']Naoto's been breezing in, making big posts not saying too much and then breezing out. Voted consistently for Shu; that's not a scum move, but I would like to say good job for consistency.

With her usual vote target gone, you'd think she'd vote for Souji after this post, right?

Naoto;2971661']

You're just making me feel off, Naoto. You seem to have this presence, have the appearance of being active, without making a whole lot of posts. 8, so far sweetheart. Just 8 posts.

With that in mind, you're as good as I've got except for Mitsuo. I might be contradicting my earlier statement by not voting for him, who I find most suspicious, but he'll say plenty enough to pull dirt from and you're just a little too quiet for my liking.

##Vote: [M] Naoto

Bit quiet in here guys :shobon:

[M] Caprica
04-14-2011, 10:36 PM
Now that the summary is up people can get a basic feel for the situation and start talking sooner.

Also this irks me a bit.

Namatame;2971912']Well, while I still think Mitsuo is most likely to be scum at the moment, I'm more inclined to vote for someone who has been less active, such as Hanako or Daidara. Why? Because so far, the Mafia have targeted people who have been fairly active on the days before they were killed and we have also lynched people who were fairly active, hence why today has had such limited activity. If we keep lynching the active people, and the Mafia keep night-killing the other active people, soon there won't be any activity at all and the Mafia can just swoop in and finish of the less active people.

If you think Mitsuo is most likely scum, then why are you not voting for him? Like I said, go with what you think.

Keep in mind that I do agree with the fact that the inactives need to start playing. I just find it a bit odd is all.

[M] Dave – Stepdad
04-14-2011, 10:48 PM
Kanji;2971920']Now that the summary is up people can get a basic feel for the situation and start talking sooner.

Also this irks me a bit.

If you think Mitsuo is most likely scum, then why are you not voting for him? Like I said, go with what you think.

Keep in mind that I do agree with the fact that the inactives need to start playing. I just find it a bit odd is all.

I'm gonna bash you in the face! I was just reading up and I thought the same thing. If hes so suspicious of Mitsuo why not vote for him? UNLESS he knows Mitsuo is Mafia... Pretty sketchy~

[M] Caprica
04-14-2011, 10:50 PM
Bashing me it the face? We really do think alike Nanako!

[M] Greg - Hot Dad
04-14-2011, 10:51 PM
ok, it looks like my post didn't go through, I tried to post earlier that I wasn't gonna be around for most of today or the next day and so on except weekends because my school blocked EoFF. that sucks. Anyways, I don't have a particular person I'm leaning towards right now, but I'm thinking we need to get an inactive because if we keep lynching active townies.... welll. there wont be any discusion at all. Is there anyone who hasn't posted period?

[M] Greg - Hot Dad
04-14-2011, 10:52 PM
Nanako;2971927']
Kanji;2971920']Now that the summary is up people can get a basic feel for the situation and start talking sooner.

Also this irks me a bit.

I'm gonna bash you in the face! I was just reading up and I thought the same thing. If hes so suspicious of Mitsuo why not vote for him? UNLESS he knows Mitsuo is Mafia... Pretty sketchy~

:goomba: No estoy Mafia!

[M] Caprica
04-14-2011, 10:53 PM
As I said, everyone posted at least once, but Daidama, Hanako and Kou are the main three that need to start doing something. Hanako hasthe least with 1 post on day 1.

[M] Aaron
04-14-2011, 10:56 PM
I'll be switching my vote to Hanako. As I said before, I want to put some actual pressure on an inactive, and one lonely vote isn't going to cut it.

##Unvote: Kou
##Vote: Hanako

[M] Trevor - Gay Dad
04-14-2011, 10:58 PM
I think I sort of covered this in the rest of my post, but the reason is because Mitsuo is at least active. Even if I don't have the evidence I need right now to prove he's scum, I might be able to if I keep him around for a while longer, or he might find a way to prove that he's town.
Hanako, however hasn't said anything. I have no way of getting evidence of her being a scum, because she doesn't post. The last thing we need right now is less activity. And, I find her silence to be a bigger threat right now, especially because Igor doesn't seem to be looking for a replacement, (unless I missed something in the discussion thread), though maybe I'm reading too far into that.

Note: Sorry it took me so long to get this short post out. I'm trying to multitask and it isn't going well.

[M] Greg - Hot Dad
04-14-2011, 11:00 PM
I too want to do this, even if we end up getting a townie, I would rather kill an inactive townie than an active townie.

#vote: Hanako

no this is not bandwagoning, it was my idea in the first place

[M] Caprica
04-14-2011, 11:01 PM
You might want to try again Mitsuo. You forgot a #.

[M] Helo
04-14-2011, 11:03 PM
Adachi;2971749']Rise could have just randomly voted, but then she'd have attracted far more attention to herself. I don't think it was a mafia ploy that she came in late and took the time to make a vote; I think she is a busy player in real life who wanted to make a good decision on a crazy deadline.

Cheers Daisuke!

Doesn't really rule her out, but yeah, I see what you mean.

[M] Greg - Hot Dad
04-14-2011, 11:03 PM
Kanji;2971944']You might want to try again Mitsuo. You forgot a #.

I did? ##vote: Hanako
vote##: hanako
hanako##: vote
: hanako vote ##

one of those has to be right

[M] Mom – Host
04-14-2011, 11:05 PM
Don't try to be funny, Mitsuo. I can kill you off.

[M] Trevor - Gay Dad
04-14-2011, 11:05 PM
Namatame;2971940']Hanako, however hasn't said anything. I have no way of getting evidence of her being a scum, because she doesn't post. The last thing we need right now is less activity. And, I find her silence to be a bigger threat right now, especially because Igor doesn't seem to be looking for a replacement, (unless I missed something in the discussion thread), though maybe I'm reading too far into that.

Note: Sorry it took me so long to get this short post out. I'm trying to multitask and it isn't going well.

It seems I was reading too far into that, seeing as how Igor is now going about trying to find replacements.

[M] Mom – Host
04-14-2011, 11:06 PM
Did I say kill? I mean to say that I could punish you for that. My bad.

[M] Trevor - Gay Dad
04-14-2011, 11:08 PM
Igor;2971951']Did I say kill? I mean to say that I could punish you for that. My bad.

Would that punishment involve your nose? Because that thing is scary.

[M] Caprica
04-14-2011, 11:08 PM
Mitsuo;2971942']
#vote: Hanako

I see one # here.

[M] Dave – Stepdad
04-14-2011, 11:09 PM
Kanji;2971930']Bashing me it the face? We really do think alike Nanako!

Lol :love:

##UNVOTE: Souji

I do agree with this inactive vote thing as previously stated so Lets put on the real pressure!

##VOTE: Hanako

[M] Greg - Hot Dad
04-14-2011, 11:14 PM
LOOK OUT MAFIA
HERE WE COME!
:goomba: :goomba: :goomba: :goomba: :goomba: <--- us

[M] Trevor - Gay Dad
04-14-2011, 11:16 PM
So, which 5 of us do those Goomba represent?

[M] Greg - Hot Dad
04-14-2011, 11:18 PM
the others are behind them. I'm not sure I can make more than 5 goombas

[M] Mom – Host
04-14-2011, 11:19 PM
Oh, about eight hours remain for Day 3.

Current votecount.

[M] Hanako (4) - [M] Namatame, [M] Yukiko, [M] Mitsuo, [M] Nanako
[M] Souji (2) - [M] Naoto, [M] Kashiwagi
[M] Kou - (0) -
[M] Mitsuo (0) -

[M] Greg - Hot Dad
Mitsuo;2971958']LOOK OUT MAFIA
HERE WE COME!
:goomba: :goomba: :goomba: :goomba: :goomba: <--- us

:goomba: :goomba: :goomba: :goomba: :goomba:

[M] Greg - Hot Dad
never mind, apparently I had the limit on smileys wrong is it 20?

[M] Caprica
04-14-2011, 11:21 PM
does the smiley limit make any difference?

No it does not.

[M] Greg - Hot Dad
04-14-2011, 11:22 PM
Kanji;2971967']does the smiley limit make any difference?

No it does not.

It does when goombas are involved :colbert:

[M] Helo
04-14-2011, 11:22 PM
Nanako;2971955']
I do agree with this inactive vote thing as previously stated so Lets put on the real pressure!

If they're inactive, who's to say that they'll see the pressure votes.

[M] Greg - Hot Dad
04-14-2011, 11:23 PM
Daisuke;2971970']
Nanako;2971955']

If they're inactive, who's to say that they'll see the pressure votes.

the inactive mafians are surely watching

[M] Greg - Hot Dad
04-14-2011, 11:24 PM
If anyone who has been completely inactive pops up before the end of this day, they have to be a mafian trying to blend in

[M] Aaron
The idea is to see if they're actually busy or just lurking.

[M] Greg - Hot Dad
exactly

[M] Caprica
04-14-2011, 11:26 PM
Mitsuo;2971972']If anyone who has been completely inactive pops up before the end of this day, they have to be a mafian trying to blend in
or a replacement.

There is no perfect test to find a mafia member.

[M] Greg - Hot Dad
04-14-2011, 11:30 PM
Kanji;2971975']
Mitsuo;2971972']If anyone who has been completely inactive pops up before the end of this day, they have to be a mafian trying to blend in
or a replacement.

There is no perfect test to find a mafia member.

cheating. But that's not the way we role

[M] Helo
04-14-2011, 11:41 PM
Yukiko;2971973']The idea is to see if they're actually busy or just lurking.

Any replacements could that up, besides my main prblem was Nanako's vote. Smells a bit like bandwagoning.

[M] Aaron
04-14-2011, 11:48 PM
True true, but it doesn't work if just one or two people vote :p

[M] Helo
04-15-2011, 12:05 AM
There were three votes beforehand, plus I don't think it's going to work, so maybe I'm seeing things.

[M] Aaron
04-15-2011, 12:06 AM
Oh, I thought it was just me and Namatame.

[M] Trevor - Gay Dad
04-15-2011, 12:19 AM
Nope, Mitsuo and then Nanako voted for Hanako as well, which has made me a little uneasy my vote on Hanako.

[M] Felix
04-15-2011, 12:24 AM
I've been very busy today but I managed to make time to play. And I arrive to find I'm on the $hit list!

Naoto;2971661']

How do you think I knew Shu was innocent? I didn't! But apart from being very vague, Shu hadn't done anything wrong. So thus the lynch was wasted! I hurt for you to say such hurtful things Naoto, my love for you is nothing but a burden sometimes :(

[M] Mike - Funny Dad
04-15-2011, 12:29 AM
Well, there's no point in me switching votes now since it seems like Hanako is going to die anyways.

[M] Felix
04-15-2011, 12:29 AM
Kashiwagi;2971670']Two more townies dead and no mafia dead. It might be time to fold. :(

Why do you think it is time to fold my dear? Letting the mafia win would be wasteful just as your vote for me was. I've given reason for both my votes so far & all you do is break my heart. Looks like my love isn't enough for you either :(

[M] Dave – Stepdad
04-15-2011, 12:32 AM
Yukiko;2971985']True true, but it doesn't work if just one or two people vote :p

Daisuke;2971990']There were three votes beforehand, plus I don't think it's going to work, so maybe I'm seeing things.

Yeah but if the day ended in a tie where would that get us? I figured I would help the cause. my bad...

[M] Felix
04-15-2011, 12:34 AM

Not you too Nanako! So young & yet so very beautiful. Maybe when you are older my love for you may bloom like a flower :(

Anyone who voted for Shu wasted there vote. He was vague and made himself an easy mafia target for a bandwagon vote. We need to look into these bandwagons or the mafia will storm to victory!

[M] Aaron
04-15-2011, 12:35 AM
Actually a tie wouldn't be a bad thing. It would extend the day, giving us more time to talk. It's pretty boring for the host, though.

[M] Felix
04-15-2011, 12:38 AM

So smart & beautiful Yukiko and the reasoning behind your vote causes me to love you even more my dear. But alas as much of a good idea as inactive prodding I fear mafia are hiding in plain site & it is those scum we need to rid the town of first.

[M] Felix
04-15-2011, 12:45 AM
And now to turn my attention to the most beautiful of our female cast. Rise, I love you with the fiery passion of a thousand suns & it makes what I am about to say all the harder.

It is you I find most suspicious because you are active just enough to keep yourself on the radar and your head above water so to speak. Watching your posting and activity pattern it is very similar to Stone Cold from Mafia XVII and he turned out to be mafia. So basically thanks to the relative inactivity of town this game I've had to make a vote based on past experience & a gut feeling. I will be the first to admit this reasoning is clutching at very short straw but hell I'm going to go for it!

##Vote: Rise

I would also be willing to bet my survival in this game that Hanako is going to flip town once this bandwagon takes him all the way too the gallows.

[M] Dave – Stepdad
04-15-2011, 12:45 AM
Souji;2972002']

Not you too Nanako! So young & yet so very beautiful. Maybe when you are older my love for you may bloom like a flower :(

Anyone who voted for Shu wasted there vote. He was vague and made himself an easy mafia target for a bandwagon vote. We need to look into these bandwagons or the mafia will storm to victory!

I unvoted you but don't think I don't find you a bit suspicious...

[M] Dave – Stepdad
04-15-2011, 12:49 AM
Isn't Hanako a girl?

[M] Felix
04-15-2011, 12:50 AM
Nanako;2972013'] I unvoted you but don't think I don't find you a bit suspicious...

I will admit my dear I must seem suspicious as hell, but my behavior has you talking has it not? It's very hard to play this game unless people talk & this has been the hardest by far.

[M] Aaron
04-15-2011, 12:53 AM
Nanako;2972014']Isn't Hanako a girl?

http://media.giantbomb.com/uploads/1/12790/341591-ch08_large.png

Maybe :confused:

[M] Trevor - Gay Dad
04-15-2011, 12:56 AM
Yukiko;2972017']

Ah! My eyes!

[M] Felix
04-15-2011, 12:58 AM
I just vomited in my mouth :barf: No wait I need a mop :barf:

[M] Dave – Stepdad
04-15-2011, 01:14 AM
Big girls need love too lol

[M] Felix
04-15-2011, 01:15 AM
And the game dies a death again :(

[M] Felix
04-15-2011, 01:20 AM
I have to go bed now another busy day tomorrow and I'll make sure and check back on the game in the morning! Hopefully all my love will bring this game to life :bigsmile:

[M] Greg - Hot Dad
04-15-2011, 01:23 AM
Yukiko;2972017']

why is that man wearing a bra

[M] Caprica
04-15-2011, 01:26 AM
Hanako gives me nightmares, put spoiler tags on that picture next time!

Also Souji Nanako is your cousin.

I'm keeping my vote on Daidara. He needs to get in here! I need some new chairs.

[M] Trevor - Gay Dad
04-15-2011, 01:37 AM
Mitsuo;2972026']
Yukiko;2972017']

why is that man wearing a bra

Because he needs something to support his manboobs, dummy.

[M] Mom – Host
04-15-2011, 02:08 AM
Five hours remaining.

Current votecount.

[M] Souji (2) - [M] Naoto, [M] Kashiwagi
[M] Rise (1) - [M] Souji
[M] Kou - (0) -
[M] Mitsuo (0) -

[M] Colette
04-15-2011, 02:29 AM
Rise;2970998']
Hanako;2969741']Hadashi no kiseki~

Everyone seems to forget Hanako, he she made this comment on the first page and hasn't been seen since. Why did he she leave town and where did he she go?

This is what I was trying to point out the day before yesterday. I have been wondering if the inactives are really mafia scum who are lurking in the background, not saying anything to trip them up. I am worried one of them is among us, inciting us townsfolk while the rest of them just hang out in the background and decide who to kill each night. :(

[M] Dave – Stepdad
04-15-2011, 04:01 AM
3 hours remain and no one has talked except Rise... I can't stay awake any longer my entire face hurts, so goodnight until tomorrow. I hope we kill a scum :)

[M] Elize
04-15-2011, 04:04 AM
Rise;2972038']
Rise;2970998']
Hanako;2969741']Hadashi no kiseki~

Everyone seems to forget Hanako, he she made this comment on the first page and hasn't been seen since. Why did he she leave town and where did he she go?

This is what I was trying to point out the day before yesterday. I have been wondering if the inactives are really mafia scum who are lurking in the background, not saying anything to trip them up. I am worried one of them is among us, inciting us townsfolk while the rest of them just hang out in the background and decide who to kill each night. :(

Like Souji is doing with this entire wasted page going through the female cast. Once again, pointing out his "experience" from previous games to garner coercion from the less certain members of the group? ;)

I agree with you Souji, that the mafia is most likely hiding in plain site, and they are the ones that should be rooted out, and that is why I must stick with my vote against you. You've been trying to be ringleader the past few days and I find that to be the most suspicious, especially since the others members seem to be quiet. You yourself mentioned that the mafia tends to have a "voice" in the game and only when they fall do the others come out to play. I suspect you are that voice Souji.

If you are as experienced as you say you are, that means you know exactly what to do to stay hidden as well. The others may want to prod the inactives, but I feel you've been dropping clues to your true alignment.

[M] Greg - Hot Dad
04-15-2011, 04:05 AM
I...
Must....
ZZZZZZZZ

[M] Caprica
04-15-2011, 04:21 AM
It looks like Daidara isn't opening his shop today :(

##Unvote: Daidara.

There could have been so much more discussion today, lets try and make it last a bit longer. Souji is the closest to Hanako, so I'll throw one on him.

##Vote: Souji

[M] Elize
04-15-2011, 04:33 AM
This now places us in a tie.

[M] Caprica
04-15-2011, 04:39 AM
No it doesn't.

Hanako has 4 votes, Souji has 3.

[M] Al - Biker Dad
04-15-2011, 04:43 AM
Sorry! I'm here!
My weapons took rather longer than expected to create. You know how it is!

I'm going to read through the thread as fast as I can and pump out some thoughts on who looks scummy to me...

In the mean time, Kanji, why did you vote for me and then unvote for me (I haven't read why yet).
I demand an explanation :p

##Vote: Kanji

[M] Elize
04-15-2011, 04:46 AM
Kanji;2972126']No it doesn't.

Hanako has 4 votes, Souji has 3.

My apologies, I thought for some reason you had voted for Hanako. My mistake.

[M] Caprica
04-15-2011, 04:47 AM
... you mean it took UNvoting to get you active Daidara?

All I was trying to do was to get you to show up. I ran out of chairs to beat people with.

Also the whole thing about there are evil people killing us and we need all the help we can get to find them and kill them.

[M] Elize
04-15-2011, 04:47 AM
May we get an update on the votes, as well as the times?

[M] Caprica
04-15-2011, 04:48 AM
About 3 hours I'd estimate

[M] Souji (3) - [M] Naoto, [M] Kashiwagi, [M] Kanji
[M] Rise (1) - [M] Souji
[M] Kanji (1) - [M] Daidara
[M] Daidara (0) -
[M] Kou - (0) -
[M] Mitsuo (0) -

[M] Athena
04-15-2011, 04:50 AM
Kanji;2972135']... you mean it took UNvoting to get you active Daidara?

Okay I'm lol'ing for real guys xD

[M] Elize
04-15-2011, 04:51 AM
It was pretty funny.

[M] Athena
04-15-2011, 04:53 AM
Now, to business. I'm agreeing with the general consensus that Souji rocked up and started exerting influence over the town. He doesn't give me scum vibes, but it's early days yet.

I also feel the same way about Naoto despite less posts. She does give me scum vibes, but that's not real convincing evidence now is it?

Taking out Hanako doesn't seem like it will do a whole lot of good, in my opinion. I agree that she's not benefiting us in any way, but if she flips town then I'm gonna be pissed.

I'll lay down a vote on Souji to tie it up later, unless there are any more developments.

[M] Caprica
04-15-2011, 04:55 AM
Wait let me try something

##Unvote: Souji
##Vote: Hanoka
##Unvote: Hanoka
##Unvote: Kou
##Vote: Souji.

Maybe it will work for Hanoka and Kou as well!

[M] Elize
04-15-2011, 04:56 AM
LMAO

[M] Al - Biker Dad
04-15-2011, 04:58 AM
Well, yeah, why not!

In what I've read so far, you seem like a pretty mean guy Kanji, all this talk of chair and beatings and what not, are you trying to scare the town into submission, or are you just roleplaying? Or have you stopped being such a meanie as of late?

I was going to demand that you explain the situation to me, 'cause I've got one vote on you, and that's scary and stuff, right? But Adachi has sort of done that for you. I guess I should just hurry up, read and start being useful...

[M] Caprica
04-15-2011, 05:02 AM
I'm trying to stay in character because it's fun. You have a problem with that?

[M] Mom – Host
04-15-2011, 05:03 AM
Two hours remaining, folks.

Current votecount.

[M] Rise (1) - [M] Souji
[M] Daidara (0) -
[M] Kou - (0) -
[M] Mitsuo (0) -

[M] Elize
04-15-2011, 05:14 AM
Two hours to go...

[M] Mom – Host
04-15-2011, 05:19 AM
Rather slow, isn't it? Perhaps I shall spark some small talk, hm?

What does anyone think of the current situation so far?

[M] Elize
04-15-2011, 05:23 AM
Exasperating for the most part. The inactives have really put a monkey wrench into the first few days. It cost us taking out a few townies just because there was so little to go on. :(

[M] Mom – Host
04-15-2011, 05:32 AM
Yes, very much true, Naoto. It is still early in the game, so maybe taking out the inactive players would help find the mafia. Or maybe not? But worry not, the game shall pick up eventually.

[M] Mom – Host
04-15-2011, 05:44 AM
An hour and a half, folks.

[M] Aaron
04-15-2011, 06:29 AM
Let's tie this up.

##Unvote: Hanako

:bigsmile:

[M] Elize
04-15-2011, 06:34 AM
How much time left, half an hour?

[M] Mom – Host
04-15-2011, 06:39 AM
30 minutes.

Current votecount.

[M] Hanako (3) - [M] Namatame, [M] Mitsuo, [M] Nanako
[M] Rise (1) - [M] Souji
[M] Daidara (0) -
[M] Kou - (0) -
[M] Mitsuo (0) -

It appears we may have a tie at the end of the day.

[M] Al - Biker Dad
04-15-2011, 06:40 AM
Ok, so it would appear that I'm running out of time here. If only I could read faster!
So, I'll let you know my thoughts right now, continue reading and then add to my thoughts as I go.
At the moment, and throughout my reading, I've found Souji to be rather suspicious.

Souji;2970179']
Teddie;2970169']
Souji;2970163']I have read the thread and again given it is Day 1 as usual not a lot to go on. But one thing that stands out to me is Teddie's post. He suggests a voting pattern (only vote active players), tries to back this up with a reason (don't allow the mob to easy night kill an inactive player). An inactive trying to steer town Day 1's vote goes to you buddy!
In a couple of days, I want ammo when I want to chase a suspect. People's previous votes will then matter. I don't want to look back and sigh, "Man, there's sure a lot of inactives dead..." That is not much use to me, kuma.

You're clasping at straws my friend, but aren't we all on Day 1! Despite the fact I voted for you I'm almost certain one of the more active players up until now is scum (not naming any names) & experience says when the mafia's "voice" in a game is taken out the others come out of the wood work. Then I'll assess the inactive. But until then Teddie crazy person you're my man ;)

Souji;2970207']
Teddie;2970195']
Souji;2970179']You're clasping at straws my friend, but aren't we all on Day 1! Despite the fact I voted for you I'm almost certain one of the more active players up until now is scum (not naming any names) & experience says when the mafia's "voice" in a game is taken out the others come out of the wood work. Then I'll assess the inactive. But until then Teddie crazy person you're my man ;)I'm sorry you're not thinking about laying groundwork for the future as well as the present, being mindful of what is to come is important as well, kuma.

Lynching an active means we have a chance of lynching an active mafia member. Scum have to scramble to save themselves or their friends then. There'd be lots of activity then, kuma.

In Mafia we only deal in the present due to the fact we are here one day maybe gone the next but at the same time planning for the future is smart.

You just repeated what I said but changed the way I said it, lol that's not weird at all

Teddie proposes that we vote for actives, as voting inactives won't give us any evidence to use in the future.
Souji thinks this is odd because Teddie himself had been rather inactive before that.
Teddie defends himself saying that it's a good tactic.
Then Souji says that we should focus on taking out the mafia's "voice" to make the others come out of the woodwork.
Which was basically Teddie's theory anyhow... So Teddie adds what Souji said to his own tactic, and then Souji gets up him for repeating what he said.
Seriously guys?

Souji;2970234']Do I detect a slight over reaction Teddie? Also I don't need a how too explanation of how the game works because I'm not new to this dance ;) But senseless arguing gets us nowhere. I hope you're not mafia because the crazy person on Day 1 rarely is but until I'm 100% sure you're not vote stays on you.

Souji states that mafia aren't usually the crazy ones on day one, yet he decides to vote for the crazy one on day one... To me, it seems like Souji wanted to vote for Teddie, but cover his ass at the same time.

Then for both day one and two, Souji has stated that it's been another day wasted, before the day was up, as if he knew it would turn out so badly...

Souji;2970382']Looks like the bandwagon has switched to Mitsuo. I hope for the sake of everyone who voted to lynch him he is guilty or you are wasting towns time with a needless lynch.

Another thing I didn't like about Souji was his "OMG SOMEONE MENTION A COP, THEREFORE THEY WANT THE COP TO APPEAR, AND THEY ARE SCUM!!" tactic, and I hate that move!

Souji;2971236']
Morooka;2971202'] A living Cop may eventually come out and save the day with great results if you like those odds.

As helpful as the information from a Cop may be Morooka, the last thing we want after losing our Doctor so early would be for somebody to hint that they could be the Cop. With the Cop & Doctor gone we would really be up $h*t creek without a paddle. Unless there is another reason you'd like the Cop to show himself Morooka ;)

Souji;2971257']
Morooka;2971247']I took a break from work and I am appalled again by Souji.

You're appalled by me? What for? I gave an explanation for voting for Teddie Day 1 & anything else I've said has been either relevant or me having fun. This is a game dude :bigsmile:

What you see as me "putting words in other's mouths" I see as stimulating conversation. The only place more dead then this game at the moment is a morgue lol

I just find it odd you'd bring up the Cop so soon because with the doctor gone protecting the Cop's identity is a town priority in my opinion. The only reasons I could see for you even mentioning the Cop is that either, you're scum & you're trying to draw him out or you are the Cop & you think by mentioning the role any suspicion on the part of the mafia as to whether or not you're the Cop would be gone. Am I right or wrong my friend?

I also dislike this way that he and Kanji softly attacked each other day one, and then sort of buddied up after that. It feels like those two are trying to lead the town, and lead us bad places. In my experience, those are the people who are scum. I've got a hunch that if Souji flips scum, then I'd say Kanji would too.

To me, Souji has been making so many comments which just irk me, I can't not vote for him.

##VOTE:[M] Souji

Time to continue my reading!

[M] Mom – Host
04-15-2011, 06:52 AM
Day 3 is coming to an end very shortly.

Votecount as it is.

[M] Souji (4) - [M] Naoto, [M] Kashiwagi, [M] Kanji, [M] Daidara
[M] Hanako (3) - [M] Namatame, [M] Mitsuo, [M] Nanako
[M] Rise (1) - [M] Souji
[M] Daidara (0) -
[M] Kou - (0) -
[M] Mitsuo (0) -

[M] Al - Biker Dad
04-15-2011, 06:53 AM
So we're low on time, and it would appear I've broken the tie here, but I have a really good feeling that Souji is scum.
Though I will take my vote off if people want to discuss for a little longer.
Actually, Igor, what would happen if I removed my vote?

[M] Al - Biker Dad
04-15-2011, 06:55 AM
I'd put it back on, as I get the feeling that from your post in discussion that Hanako really is an inactive, but more discussion is all the better.

[M] Elize
04-15-2011, 06:57 AM
I feel Hanako is just inactive since she's made maybe two post and all of them on day 1. Honestly, their is nothing really separating her from Kou who has the same track record, so I don't really see the reason to go after her specifically.

[M] Elize
04-15-2011, 06:57 AM
At this moment of course...

[M] Mom – Host
04-15-2011, 06:58 AM
If you removed your vote, we will have a tie, and thus I would allow more time for further discussion and possibly have someone caste the final vote.

[M] Athena
04-15-2011, 06:59 AM
Alright I have to disappear again shortly, but of the two on the chopping block, I find Hanako most suspicious.

[M] Al - Biker Dad
04-15-2011, 06:59 AM
Oh, uhhh, I forgot to...
##UNVOTE: [M] Kanji
##VOTE: [M]Souji

[M] Athena
04-15-2011, 07:00 AM
##Unvote: [M] Naoto

Tied up, now talk and work it out guys. Let's nail one today

[M] Al - Biker Dad
No one seems to want more discussion though, so I will leave that as it is.

[M] Al - Biker Dad
Oh, ok then :p

[M] Mom – Host
04-15-2011, 07:01 AM
Ho ho. Trying to doublevote, are we? Good eye you have. I almost had that slipped away from me.

[M] Elize
04-15-2011, 07:02 AM
What is there to talk about, both Daidara and I have quoted why Souji appears suspicious and his odd mannerism, whereas Hanako just hasn't posted since Day 1, and a few people want to vote off in-actives. Though it is curious that the person who voted for her originally decided to unvote her the last minute.

[M] Mom – Host
04-15-2011, 07:02 AM
Votecount, btw.

[M] Souji (4) - [M] Naoto, [M] Kashiwagi, [M] Kanji, [M] Daidara
[M] Hanako (4) - [M] Namatame, [M] Mitsuo, [M] Nanako, [M] Adachi
[M] Rise (1) - [M] Souji
[M] Naoto (0) -
[M] Daidara (0) -
[M] Kou - (0) -
[M] Mitsuo (0) -
[M] Kanji (0) -

[M] Athena
04-15-2011, 07:04 AM
One of the mafia is bound to be one of the inactives. Which one, I don't know. Hanako has done absolutely nothing to help the town. For all intents and purposes, she is anti-town and so lynching her isn't "a bad thing".

However we still don't gain much from it. But I'm more willing to off her than Souji for this reason: if Souji is scum, we will find more evidence to support it. Hanako has given us nothing, will give us nothing, and is probably trying to fuck us all over dawgs.

[M] Athena
04-15-2011, 07:05 AM
Forgive me for asking Igor, but are we having self-votes for non-voters? Your vote count doesn't appear to, but I thought I'd check.

[M] Elize
04-15-2011, 07:05 AM
Personally, I feel that if the mafia's tactic was simply to not show up until the night phase to play, they they are not really playing by the rules and would hope that Igor would expel them from the game cause that is sort of a cheap tactic to win. The fact that this hasn't really occurred tells me, that they have been active and simply hiding in plane sight.

[M] Caprica
04-15-2011, 07:10 AM
We already made two mistakes with our lynches. I would much rather go after someone with a reason then a blind shot.

[M] Mom – Host
04-15-2011, 07:13 AM
Adachi;2972220']Forgive me for asking Igor, but are we having self-votes for non-voters? Your vote count doesn't appear to, but I thought I'd check.

Oh, that would appear so. Wouldn't that give Hanako a self-vote then?

[M] Aaron
04-15-2011, 07:14 AM
As far as I know, there's no penalty for being silent in this game. I once hosted a game like that and the mafia chose to off all of the active posters and remain silent themselves. I thought to myself hey, everyone can play how they want, it's not my fault if the town decides to take the opportunity to kill themselves! They totally crushed the town, but they were so bored with it that they requested the penalty never be removed again. So I do think inactives are something to consider :p

[M] Aaron
04-15-2011, 07:14 AM
Oh, nevermind!

[M] Elize
04-15-2011, 07:15 AM
How utterly childish in a mystery.

[M] Athena
04-15-2011, 07:15 AM
It would, which makes it pretty important xD

[M] Caprica
04-15-2011, 07:17 AM
I still say we are making another mistake

[M] Athena
04-15-2011, 07:17 AM
I have to go, right now, which is a pain in the ass dudebros and brochicks. But I'm not getting too much in the way of scum vibes from Souji so Hanako is my best pick. Good luck

[M] Al - Biker Dad
04-15-2011, 07:19 AM
I'm sticking with Souji, he's just been way too suspicious, and Hanako is probably getting replaced. Sure you can say that if Souji really is scum, we can give him more time to act that way, but if Hanako really is inactive, can't you give them the opportunity to be replaced?

[M] Elize
04-15-2011, 07:24 AM
I've made my stance, being inactive doesn't mean guilty, and if the mafia is really pulling this crap then they are just making this game boring for everyone. :p

[M] Elize
04-15-2011, 07:26 AM
How long is the extension Igor?

[M] Mom – Host
04-15-2011, 07:29 AM
I will give an hour extension.

[M] Elize
04-15-2011, 07:31 AM
What happens when time is up cause I think Yukiko is the only one active right now that hasn't voted unless Rise shows up.

[M] Caprica
04-15-2011, 07:31 AM
I tried to stay up until the lynch, but it's too late for me, I'm falling asleep as I type this. I better see a dead mafia member when I wake up.

[M] Mom – Host
04-15-2011, 07:33 AM
According to my knowledge, Yukiko had pulled her vote for Hanako which forced a tie. This could be seen as a punishable offense.

[M] Elize
04-15-2011, 07:34 AM
I hope so too. I'm probably going to crash. If Hanako hangs and I die tonight, I hope you lynch Adachi :p

[M] Helo
04-15-2011, 07:36 AM
I'm still here.

[M] Elize
04-15-2011, 07:37 AM
Where have you been all this time?

[M] Mom – Host
04-15-2011, 07:37 AM
It's on you, Daisuke.

[M] Helo
04-15-2011, 07:39 AM
I'm going to regret this.

##Vote: [M]Souji

[M] Elize
04-15-2011, 07:41 AM
Well, hopefully we finally got some scum, and not another Teddie or Shu :(

[M] Mom – Host
04-15-2011, 07:43 AM
Ah, so Souji shall be lynched today...

End votecount.

[M] Souji (5) - [M] Naoto, [M] Kashiwagi, [M] Kanji, [M] Daidara, [M] Daisuke
[M] Hanako (4) - [M] Namatame, [M] Mitsuo, [M] Nanako, [M] Adachi
[M] Rise (1) - [M] Souji
[M] Naoto (0) -
[M] Daidara (0) -
[M] Kou - (0) -
[M] Mitsuo (0) -
[M] Kanji (0) -

[M] Mom – Host
04-15-2011, 07:46 AM
Sorry, flavor here.

Poor Souji, he was found at the Chinese Diner Aiya with his head in a bowl. Apparently he couldn't handle all that meat he was being served, as he passed out and drowned in the endless bowl of soup.

Souji was a Wildcard, played by Shattered Dreamer. Thanks for playing! :bigsmile:

Night 3 begins. You have 24 hours to send in any night actions!

[M] Mom – Host
04-15-2011, 06:47 PM
The great Naoto didn't know when to stop. She was on another case, this time looking for the master thief who stole some of her prized possessions. Unfortunately for her, she was led to a trap that she couldn't get out of herself. She was led into a secret lab where she was forced to undergo a failed operation which took away her life.

Naoto was a Cop, played by (Information withheld). Thanks for playing!

Day 4 starts now! You have 24 hours. It takes 7 votes to reach a majority.

[M] Aaron
04-15-2011, 06:54 PM
WELP. Looks like forcing a tie didn't work out quite as well as I'd hoped. We got discussion, but I'm not so sure the cost was worth it. I think this time I'll stick to my guns.

[M] Mike - Funny Dad
04-15-2011, 06:54 PM
...So I'm almost convinced that there's absolutely NO mafia... >.>

[M] Dave – Stepdad
04-15-2011, 06:55 PM
.... awesome. We lost a cop, a doctor, a wildcard, and a vigilante... We're gonna lose :(

[M] Mike - Funny Dad
04-15-2011, 06:56 PM
Yukiko;2972471']WELP. Looks like forcing a tie didn't work out quite as well as I'd hoped. We got discussion, but I'm not so sure the cost was worth it. I think this time I'll stick to my guns.

I think I'm completely with you when you said that we need to start prodding on some inactives...

##vote: Hanako

[M] Dave – Stepdad
04-15-2011, 06:56 PM
Yukiko;2972471']WELP. Looks like forcing a tie didn't work out quite as well as I'd hoped. We got discussion, but I'm not so sure the cost was worth it. I think this time I'll stick to my guns.

Why did you cop out at the last second! You're the one going on about killing of a inactive and then when we're close to it you unvote her?

##VOTE: Yukiko

[M] Caprica
04-15-2011, 06:57 PM
Did Naoto request to have the player identity withheld?

I bet she went after Souji so adamantly because she investigated him and got a guilty result, because part of his name was red.

[M] Caprica
04-15-2011, 06:58 PM
woah... where did those 5 posts come from?

[M] Mike - Funny Dad
04-15-2011, 07:00 PM
Nanako;2972476']

Why did you cop out at the last second! You're the one going on about killing of a inactive and then when we're close to it you unvote her?

That doesn't even make a valid reason to vote for her, Nanako.

[M] Aaron
04-15-2011, 07:03 PM
Nanako;2972476']

Hey, I never said kill. I said apply pressure. But now I am saying kill.

[M] Dave – Stepdad
04-15-2011, 07:05 PM
Kashiwagi;2972484']
Nanako;2972476']

It was her idea. She got the votes started to Hanako. Then, at the last moment, she pulled out her vote. And we lost another townie because of it. It looks suspicious to me. Why not just keep in your vote? Why did she want a tie? Why not make SURE an inactive got lynched?

[M] Aaron
04-15-2011, 07:07 PM
Okay okay, I guess that last post wasn't very informative. Hanako's crime was not posting. This was suspicious. The case brought up against Souji was convincing, so I found him to be suspicious. I figured it was likely to be one or the other, and forcing a tie would give us more time to discuss. As town (with fewer and fewer power roles) we have only two weapons: discussion and votes.

[M] Mike - Funny Dad
04-15-2011, 07:08 PM
Nanako;2972488']
Kashiwagi;2972484']
Nanako;2972476']

It was her idea. She got the votes started to Hanako. Then, at the last moment, she pulled out her vote. And we lost another townie because of it. It looks suspicious to me. Why not just keep in your vote? Why did she want a tie? Why not make SURE an inactive got lynched?

Because the tide of suspicion turned to Souji.

[M] Caprica
04-15-2011, 07:24 PM
We need to stop making the same mistakes. Each day the votes were mainly on two people. They build up over the day and it's impossible to lynch anybody but the two main candidates.

Day 1 Mitsuo and Teddie.
Day 2 Shu and Rise.
Day 3 Souji and Hanako.

We can't let this happen again. I can already see this turning into Hanako or Yukiko, and we need to broaden our choices.

[M] Greg - Hot Dad
04-15-2011, 07:42 PM
##vote: hanako

We have to stick to our guns

[M] Caprica
04-15-2011, 07:48 PM
Hanako is not who we should be going after.

##Vote: Mitsuo