PDA

View Full Version : P4 - Mafia XIX Game Thread - [Game Over] Mafia DOMINATION

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 [6]

[M] Greg - Hot Dad
04-18-2011, 02:47 AM
If you check my past posts you will see I have consistently said he was suspect number 1, so this is not an out of the blue thing

[M] Greg - Hot Dad
04-18-2011, 02:48 AM
Daisuke;2973747']
Mitsuo;2973738']
Daisuke;2973726']Hi guys.

What do you think, am I innocent, or should I just leave?

I have no idea:|

will you do me a favor and NOT vote for me?

[M] Helo
04-18-2011, 02:56 AM
Mitsuo;2973754']
Daisuke;2973747']
Mitsuo;2973738']
Daisuke;2973726']Hi guys.

What do you think, am I innocent, or should I just leave?

I have no idea:|

will you do me a favor and NOT vote for me?

I don't think I'm going to vote for you.

[M] Greg - Hot Dad
04-18-2011, 03:02 AM
Thank jebus, that's all I ask

[M] Caprica
04-18-2011, 03:05 AM
is there anyone you do think is suspicious Daisuke?

[M] Mom – Host
04-18-2011, 03:15 AM
[M] Mistuo (3) - [M] Adachi, [M] Kou, [M] Rise
[M] Adachi (2) - [M] Nanako, [M] Mitsuo
[M] Daidara (0)
[M] Kanji (0)

[M] Dave – Stepdad
04-18-2011, 04:22 AM
Well... dead thread is dead... I'm gonna call it a night. I hope this is all sorted out soon.

[M] Athena
04-18-2011, 06:10 AM
Adachi here.

I get to investigate one dude per night and steal something related to their role.

I investigated Mitsuo Night One and got a knife. Knives are either doctor or serial killer fyi.

I investigated Naoto Night Two and got a gun. Cops and scumbags have guns. Guess we know which one Naoto was now, huh.

Night Three I investigated Kanji and got some ice cream. Any ideas what that means? Oh, I'd say Vanilla Town.

Night Four I investigated Hanako and got duct tape. Goes with the voteless townie thing I suppose, but it's not much use now that she's dead.

I didn't like Mitsuo from day dot but my investigations have given me plenty of reason to believe he's a serial killer.

[M] Colette
04-18-2011, 06:39 AM
Adachi;2973786']
Night Three I investigated Kanji and got some ice cream. Any ideas what that means? Oh, I'd say Vanilla Town.

Lolz! I never did get any bad vibes off Kanji either. Since you stole his ice cream he really will have to Nanako down to Junes for some! He's been promising her for days! :lol:

[M] Athena
04-18-2011, 06:42 AM
Unfortunately I'm off to the pub now for a drink or two. I realize this is quite a scum move I'm pulling, but I've told you all I can!

If there's any problems, my role name is Thief, but it's such an unpleasant term. I prefer investigator extraordinaire.

Good luck friends, I will try and return post haste.

[M] Mike - Funny Dad
04-18-2011, 07:08 AM
##Vote: [M] Mitsuo

[M] Mom – Host
04-18-2011, 08:02 AM
9 hours left.

[M] Mistuo (4) - [M] Adachi, [M] Kou, [M] Rise, [M] Kashiwagi
[M] Kanji (0) -
[M] Daidara (0) -

[M] Colette
04-18-2011, 11:34 AM
I hate to disagree with myself, but I think the attention on Mitsuo is a little unwarranted at the moment. I see bigger patterns in voting style between Yukiko and Kashiwagi not to mention no reason given for voting Mitsuo. I also feel she has contributed very little to the game and has I just have a feeling about her. She seems also to be jumping on todays bandwagon as well. Care to offer a rebuttle Kashiwagi?
(Since I don't feel I have authority I cannot change my vote otherwise I would).

[M] Mom – Host
04-18-2011, 11:50 AM
6 hours left.

[M] Kanji (0) -
[M] Daidara (0) -

[M] Helo
04-18-2011, 12:09 PM
Rise, you there?

[M] Colette
04-18-2011, 12:11 PM
Yes I am present.

[M] Helo
04-18-2011, 12:20 PM
Rise;2973850']I see bigger patterns in voting style between Yukiko and Kashiwagi.

Could you explain this?

[M] Mom – Host
04-18-2011, 12:56 PM
[M] Kanji (0) -
[M] Daidara (0) -
7 Hours, everybody. :o

[M] Anise
04-18-2011, 01:01 PM
Hello everyone
Geez Mitsuo. You're so eager at making yourself look suspicious that you being a jester doesn't seem unlikely at all. -.-

[M] Colette
04-18-2011, 01:11 PM
I am too lazy to look back but I am relatively sure Yukiko and Kashiwagi voted the same way for a number of lynches.

[M] Greg - Hot Dad
04-18-2011, 01:39 PM
Adachi;2973786']Adachi here.

I get to investigate one dude per night and steal something related to their role.

I investigated Mitsuo Night One and got a knife. Knives are either doctor or serial killer fyi.

I investigated Naoto Night Two and got a gun. Cops and scumbags have guns. Guess we know which one Naoto was now, huh.

Night Four I investigated Hanako and got duct tape. Goes with the voteless townie thing I suppose, but it's not much use now that she's dead.

I didn't like Mitsuo from day dot but my investigations have given me plenty of reason to believe he's a serial killer.

Apparently Igor has made up a role. I am not the serial killer you meanie. Also, there is no way Igor would give us two cops, give some truth.

[M] Greg - Hot Dad
04-18-2011, 01:41 PM
Rise;2973867']I am too lazy to look back but I am relatively sure Yukiko and Kashiwagi voted the same way for a number of lynches.

I'm probably not helping myself here, but I think yesterday Kashiwagi voted the opposite of Yuyiko. But I have to agree there is a similarity in their styles. (connected roles?)

[M] Greg - Hot Dad
04-18-2011, 01:42 PM
Kashiwagi;2973802']##Vote: [M] Mitsuo

really, a one word post and you are gone?

Well that's less helpful than that map I bought last year that was printed in braille

[M] Colette
04-18-2011, 01:44 PM
Mitsuo;2973870']
Rise;2973867']I am too lazy to look back but I am relatively sure Yukiko and Kashiwagi voted the same way for a number of lynches.

I'm probably not helping myself here, but I think yesterday Kashiwagi voted the opposite of Yuyiko. But I have to agree there is a similarity in their styles. (connected roles?)

Well mafia can't all vote the same way all the time as it draws attention if one of them is caught. But I do find her suspicious. I wonder if anyone else thinks so. Also, Igor, am I allowed to change my partners vote? Or is that against the rules?

[M] Greg - Hot Dad
04-18-2011, 02:02 PM
Rise;2973872']
Mitsuo;2973870']

Well mafia can't all vote the same way all the time as it draws attention if one of them is caught. But I do find her suspicious. I wonder if anyone else thinks so. Also, Igor, am I allowed to change my partners vote? Or is that against the rules?

You do know that often in partnerships one person is mafia....

My vote of confidence will just seem suspicious but yeah, she's weird

[M] Colette
04-18-2011, 02:07 PM
Day 1: Kashiwagi-no vote Yukiko-Mitsuo

Day 2: Kashiwagi-no vote Yukiko-first Rise then Shu

Day 3: Kashiwagi-Souji Yukiko-first Hanako then pulled her vote forcing a tie

Day 4: Kashiwagi-Hanako Yukiko-Mitsuo

The right hand may be too lazy to look, but the left hand is not.

[M] Colette
04-18-2011, 02:09 PM
Mitsuo;2973874']
Rise;2973872']
Mitsuo;2973870']

You do know that often in partnerships one person is mafia....

My vote of confidence will just seem suspicious but yeah, she's weird

Well I'm sharing an account. Not actually game partners. It was because the original Rise was on at times when everyone else is off-line. Anyway, do you think we could start a new vote fore Kashiwagi?

[M] Greg - Hot Dad
04-18-2011, 02:09 PM
Ah, so for the first 2 days, she was playing it sae, then afterwards they each vote for one of the two likely to go bye bye

[M] Colette
04-18-2011, 02:10 PM
My apologies for not looking. I withdraw my comment about voting patterns. But the rest still stands. I don't like her.

[M] Caprica
04-18-2011, 02:12 PM
##Vote: Mitsuo

I unfortunately wont be able to get on for the rest of the day.

Mitsuo is evil, I'm convinced of that fact.

[M] Anise
04-18-2011, 02:15 PM
Rise;2973881']My apologies for not looking. I withdraw my comment about voting patterns. But the rest still stands. I don't like her.

Never accuse someone without consulting the facts first!
And also the idea of Kashiwagi and Yukiko voting together must be related to Kashiwagi always agreeing with Yukiko and standing up for her. I thought the same thing at first, that's why.

[M] Colette
04-18-2011, 02:26 PM
Rise;2973881']My apologies for not looking. I withdraw my comment about voting patterns. But the rest still stands. I don't like her.

I never said that I liked her. However, I like Daisuke less, when Yukiko pulled her vote to cause the tie against Souji it was Daisuke who broke the tie and voted for Souji. Also, Kanji keeps asking him what his opinion is but I have yet to see him give it.

Having said all that, even though it looks like I've bandwagoned, I feel Mitsuo is guilty of being the serial killer and he does nothing to ease my mind with his ravings.

[M] Athena
04-18-2011, 02:30 PM
Mitsuo;2973869']. Also, there is no way Igor would give us two cops, give some truth.

Uhhh

Adachi;2973799']
If there's any problems, my role name is Thief, but it's such an unpleasant term. I prefer investigator extraordinaire.

I'm not a cop, holmes.

[M] Greg - Hot Dad
04-18-2011, 02:37 PM
Adachi;2973886']
Mitsuo;2973869']. Also, there is no way Igor would give us two cops, give some truth.

Uhhh

Adachi;2973799']

I'm not a cop, holmes.

missed that part, my bad.

well, apparently you can also get the knife from my role

[M] Colette
04-18-2011, 02:43 PM
Mitsuo;2973888']

It's statments like these that seal the deal for me

[M] Greg - Hot Dad
04-18-2011, 02:46 PM
Rise;2973893']
Mitsuo;2973888']

It's statements like these that seal the deal for me

Why, if he is telling the truth, then apparently you can get the knife from my role too, it's not like I can tell if he is telling the truth.

[M] Greg - Hot Dad
04-18-2011, 02:57 PM
I don't see any way out of getting lynched so I want to know, what are guys actually going to do when I flip punisher, an independent orange role that is now useless anyways? I still think that Kanji has to be the serial killer. However, voting for him at this point won't help me now will it?

[M] Caprica
04-18-2011, 03:24 PM
Lucky me getting a free moment at work today. I am not a serial killer. Also Adachi claims he stole from me and got ice cream. How can I kill using ice cream? It's a delicious treat, especially when you get it at Junes!

[M] Caprica
04-18-2011, 03:28 PM
Also Rise is probably referring to the fact that two people are playing her. You can change the vote your other player made both of you are Rise after all.

[M] Greg - Hot Dad
04-18-2011, 03:37 PM
Kanji;2973909']Also Rise is probably referring to the fact that two people are playing her. You can change the vote your other player made both of you are Rise after all.

Never would have guessed. Ok, if Adachi is telling the truth and assuming that you don't have a role that will always produce something innocent regardless of it's afiliation, and also assuming that Rise is Townie, (which it wouldn't be unheard of for a Mafia to gain trust by fervently attacking another mafia, but is unlikely in this case I guess) I am not mafia or serial killer, but I can't prove it without being modkilled, that leaves..... Nanako, Daiskue, Daidara, that one lady..... is that it? I think the fact that diadara only shows up if a post is made that is ONLY his role being unvoted may have something to do with his role. Where does that leave us?

[M] Greg - Hot Dad
04-18-2011, 03:42 PM
##unvote: Adachi.

I really hate to do this, but I am going to assume you are telling the truth.
##vote: daidara

[M] Greg - Hot Dad
##unvote: daidara

[M] Trevor - Gay Dad
Well, it seems that one more vote for Mitsuo will end the day. I'm not planning on voting for him with that being the case and I hope no one else swoops in to end the day early either, though I do find him the most suspicious, but I'd like to hear more from Kashiwagi before the day's end. Her vote for Mitsuo was very suspicious, considering she said nothing else. Even saying she just agreed with everyone else would have been better than saying nothing at all.

[M] Greg - Hot Dad
04-18-2011, 03:43 PM
If he shows up real quick then I may be right about him. I don't want to think of Nanako as mafia or bad..... So that leaves daisuke and that one chick. Am I forgetting anybody?

[M] Greg - Hot Dad
04-18-2011, 03:45 PM
Namatame;2973916']Well, it seems that one more vote for Mitsuo will end the day. I'm not planning on voting for him with that being the case and I hope no one else swoops in to end the day early either, though I do find him the most suspicious, but I'd like to hear more from Kashiwagi before the day's end. Her vote for Mitsuo was very suspicious, considering she said nothing else. Even saying she just agreed with everyone else would have been better than saying nothing at all.
Oh, I completely forgot about you. I have no freaking Idea who you could be. Does anyone have any Ideas about him, I don't wanna go find his posts.

[M] Greg - Hot Dad
04-18-2011, 03:46 PM
Namatame;2973916']Well, it seems that one more vote for Mitsuo will end the day. I'm not planning on voting for him with that being the case and I hope no one else swoops in to end the day early either, though I do find him the most suspicious, but I'd like to hear more from Kashiwagi before the day's end. Her vote for Mitsuo was very suspicious, considering she said nothing else. Even saying she just agreed with everyone else would have been better than saying nothing at all.

also thank you. Do you beleive me or are you just waiting to see what happens?

[M] Greg - Hot Dad
04-18-2011, 03:47 PM
Oh, I forgot about
kou too, don't know about you...

[M] Mom – Host
04-18-2011, 03:49 PM
One and a half hours remaining.

[M] Mitsuo (5) - [M] Adachi, [M] Kou, [M] Rise, [M] Kashiwagi, [M] Kanji
[M] Adachi (1) - [M] Nanako
[M] Kanji (0) -
[M] Daidara (0) -

Almost a majority to lynch Mitsuo.

[M] Trevor - Gay Dad
04-18-2011, 03:50 PM
Mitsuo;2973919']

also thank you. Do you beleive me or are you just waiting to see what happens?

As I said, I find you the most suspicious, but I want to use the time we have been given to its fullest, therefore, I will not cast the vote that will end the day prematurely.

[M] Anise
04-18-2011, 03:51 PM
So you think Nanako is not mafia just because her character is a kid? Dude...

[M] Greg - Hot Dad
04-18-2011, 03:52 PM
Kou;2973925']So you think Nanako is not mafia just because her character is a kid? Dude...
No, I just don't wanna think the only person on my side is mafia///

[M] Trevor - Gay Dad
04-18-2011, 04:06 PM
Kou;2973925']So you think Nanako is not mafia just because her character is a kid? Dude...

Actually, I wouldn't be surprised if Nanako flipped something like Godfather, purely because it would be hilarious that a small child was the one running the big, bad Mafia and their first victim was her own father. I think that would be funny.

[M] Anise
04-18-2011, 04:07 PM
I think Dojima-san would kill himself. Again :D.

[M] Greg - Hot Dad
04-18-2011, 04:10 PM
Namatame;2973933']

Actually, I wouldn't be surprised if Nanako flipped something like Godfather, purely because it would be hilarious that a small child was the one running the big, bad Mafia and their first victim was her own father. I think that would be funny.

That would be the most funny thing to happen in mafia scum except urahara's messup last year

[M] Anise
04-18-2011, 04:22 PM
How much time left?
I need to study...I mean I need to attend basketball practice.

[M] Athena
04-18-2011, 04:23 PM
Just over an hour I think?

[M] Trevor - Gay Dad
There's less than an hour, I think. It seems to be definite that Mitsuo is going to be lynched, but I'm not sure whether that's the right decision or not.

[M] Greg - Hot Dad
about an hour

[M] Greg - Hot Dad
04-18-2011, 04:24 PM
Namatame;2973942']There's less than an hour, I think. It seems to be definite that Mitsuo is going to be lynched, but I'm not sure whether that's the right decision or not.

Heh, I've told you guys everything I can, there is nothing else I can do to defend myself. My life is in your hands.

[M] Dave – Stepdad
04-18-2011, 04:31 PM
Wow... What I didn't want to wake up to :( Also, I'm not the godfather xDD That would be pretty awesome, tho. But I would never go against daddy like that.

[M] Greg - Hot Dad
04-18-2011, 04:32 PM
##vote: kashiwagi

meanie, show yourself. WHy not, I'm probably gonna be lynched anyways

[M] Trevor - Gay Dad
04-18-2011, 04:38 PM
I agree that Kashiwagi could do with some pressure put on her to explain her vote, at the very least.

##Vote: [M] Kashiwagi

[M] Greg - Hot Dad
04-18-2011, 04:39 PM
If no one is gonna say anything then I will go ahead and vote for myself in a minute, If I'm gonna go be lynched, it might as well happen now instead of later

[M] Greg - Hot Dad
04-18-2011, 04:40 PM
ok, I guess nevermind....

[M] Greg - Hot Dad
04-18-2011, 04:40 PM
Nanako? what say you?

[M] Trevor - Gay Dad
04-18-2011, 04:43 PM
You're still the one I find most suspicious Mitsuo, and indeed you don't seem to be doing anything to really defend yourself right now or help the town after you're gone, but I feel that Kashiwagi's vote for you was quite suspicious.

[M] Greg - Hot Dad
04-18-2011, 04:46 PM
if you guys let me live and trick her into roleclaiming, then I can take her out

[M] Trevor - Gay Dad
04-18-2011, 04:48 PM
Yeah, I genuinely think it's too late for you now Mitsuo, but why don't you at least try and help the town when you're gone? Why not compile a list of everyone you think is suspicious and why you think that and then when the town discovers what you are, we can decide how to use that information.

[M] Greg - Hot Dad
04-18-2011, 04:51 PM
kashiwagi-very
nanako-maybe
daidara-unlikely, but maybe
daisuke- KILL

[M] Trevor - Gay Dad
04-18-2011, 04:54 PM
##Unvote: [M] Kashiwagi
My vote was just pointless, so I'm removing it.

[M] Mom – Host
04-18-2011, 04:58 PM
[M] Mitsuo (5) - [M] Adachi, [M] Kou, [M] Rise, [M] Kashiwagi, [M] Kanji
[M] Kashiwagi (1) - [M] Mitsuo
[M] Adachi (1) - [M] Nanako
[M] Kanji (0) -
[M] Daidara (0) -

Time's running out, folks!

[M] Greg - Hot Dad
04-18-2011, 04:59 PM
actually I have no clue about daisuke, I just wanted to say KILL.

come on, one of you set off the bomb!

[M] Anise
04-18-2011, 05:06 PM
You're not the bomb are you? -.-

[M] Greg - Hot Dad
04-18-2011, 05:11 PM
....maybe

[M] Mom – Host
04-18-2011, 05:11 PM
Laughter could be heard from Mitsuo's bedroom. "Those fools would't believe me one bit that I am the Punisher!" Mitsuo said as he continued laughing. "But, I'll show them all! Not only would I do that, but I'll punish them as well!"

As he laughed liked a maniac, his phone began ringing. Confused about this, Mitsuo answered the phone. It was Igor's voice on the other end. "Greeting, I regret to inform you that you have been voted out the town. Expect a special delivery..." The doorbell could be heard at this moment. "...About now."

Was that the "special delivery"? Mitsuo went to answer the door, but saw a package that read "Open immediately."

Oh, why the hell not? Mitsuo opened the box. His residence is no more.

Mitsuo was The Punisher, played by Hypoallergenic Cactuar. Thanks for playing!

Night 5 starts now. You have 24 hours to send in any night actions.

[M] Mom – Host
04-19-2011, 01:46 AM
Tonight was an especially rare night where no deaths occurred. The town of Inaba rejoiced.

There are nine remaining players, it shall take five votes for a majority. Day 6 starts now for 24 hours. Go!

[M] Dave – Stepdad
04-19-2011, 01:51 AM
No night kill? How odd.

[M] Caprica
04-19-2011, 02:51 AM
Nanako;2974191']No night kill? How odd.
This calls for an ice cream party! Lets go to Junes and get some for everybody!

Also while we eat our ice cream we can lynch some scum.

[M] Dave – Stepdad
04-19-2011, 03:04 AM
:love: Oh Kanji! What a wonderful idea~ But who do we lynch? No one is really all that suspicious...

[M] Colette
04-19-2011, 03:30 AM
Kanji;2974205']
Nanako;2974191']No night kill? How odd.
This calls for an ice cream party! Lets go to Junes and get some for everybody!

Also while we eat our ice cream we can lynch some scum.

Count me in Kanji, I could use some mocha almond fudge! :love:

[M] Mom – Host
04-19-2011, 03:48 AM
23 hours. Raspberry gelato, plz.

[M] Athena
04-19-2011, 06:54 AM
Well that was a shock. I didn't think Mitsuo had a shred of truth to him. But I guess since he was a killing role, having a knife makes sense.

Last night Kashiwagi got pilfered. I managed to find these neat gun. I think she's one of our scum bags!

The way she breezed in to vote for Mitsuo sent alarm bells ringing. I think she was trying to avoid attention being brought to her and get Mitsuo lynched quickly, but all it did was make me hunt her!

[M] Mike - Funny Dad
04-19-2011, 07:03 AM
Your vote was pointless. Also, I voted against Mitsuo who was mafia.

...At least I think. Whatever the hell the Punisher may be.

[M] Mike - Funny Dad
04-19-2011, 07:06 AM
Ugh! Why is everyone all up in my grill! I'm so in trouble! -breaks out in sweat- I think you all are trying to gang up on me and it's just so not fair. I'm just trying to fit in but you all are so mean that I can't do anything right, according to you.

What's a girl to do?

[M] Mike - Funny Dad
04-19-2011, 07:15 AM
And Rise, you are sooo on the right track but how come you never pointed out that I actually tried to defend Yukiko on day 3?

Seems suspicious to me.

##Vote [M] Rise

[M] Athena
04-19-2011, 07:17 AM
You seem a bit erratic there Kashiwagi! Should you just admit to being mafia now, and save us all the effort?

[M] Mike - Funny Dad
04-19-2011, 07:30 AM
I'm not going to admit something that I'm not!

I swear, if I die, I'll send someone to kill you, Adachi! >:[

[M] Colette
04-19-2011, 07:31 AM
Rise;2973878']

Well I'm sharing an account. Not actually game partners. It was because the original Rise was on at times when everyone else is off-line. Anyway, do you think we could start a new vote fore Kashiwagi?

My right hand believes you are suspcious Kashiwagi, probably because the only thing you've really contributed to the game is your panties. You didn't even vote the first two days and you voted for Hanako, even after it was pretty much proven she was a voteless townie.

Also, I don't believe Mitsuo was a true mafia, his lettering was dark red, not bright red. Since there was no night kill last night, I believe Punisher was just a fancy name for serial killer (or a combined role of serial killer and jester since he acted like such a fool). Voting to lynch a serial killer doesn't make you less mafia, a serial killer is just as much bad news for mafia as it is for town.

Therefore, my left hand will cast my vote:

Vote: [M] Kashiwagi

[M] Mike - Funny Dad
04-19-2011, 07:34 AM
This is so unfair! Just because you think I'm Mafia apparently means that I am! I hate you all and hope town loses!!

[M] Colette
04-19-2011, 07:36 AM
Kashiwagi;2974312']And Rise, you are sooo on the right track but how come you never pointed out that I actually tried to defend Yukiko on day 3?

Well, I don't need to now, you've gone and done it for me, thank you.

[M] Mike - Funny Dad
04-19-2011, 07:36 AM
Oh my god, guys. They are so onto me. Please help me out! Try to get me not guilty!

[M] Mike - Funny Dad
04-19-2011, 07:37 AM
Rise;2974321']
Kashiwagi;2974312']And Rise, you are sooo on the right track but how come you never pointed out that I actually tried to defend Yukiko on day 3?

Exactly! I think you're very suspicious! Thus my vote stands and I'm sure there are others who agree with me.

[M] Helo
04-19-2011, 07:38 AM
Rise;2974321']

I think the "sooo on the right track" was meant to be sarcastic.

[M] Mike - Funny Dad
04-19-2011, 07:39 AM
Kashiwagi;2974322']Oh my god, guys. They are so onto me. Please help me out! Try to get me not guilty!

Oh crap! Wrong thread! DELETE THIS ONE NOW!!

[M] Helo
04-19-2011, 07:40 AM
Kashiwagi;2974325']
Kashiwagi;2974322']Oh my god, guys. They are so onto me. Please help me out! Try to get me not guilty!

Or maybe not:|

[M] Mike - Funny Dad
04-19-2011, 07:42 AM
NO NO! THat's so unfair! That wasn't meant to be here! You gotta believe me! You can't have evidence against me using that alone!

[M] Colette
04-19-2011, 07:45 AM
Everyone makes mistakes, Kashiwagi, being mafia is simply your biggest one.

[M] Mike - Funny Dad
04-19-2011, 07:46 AM
I'm not mafia!! How many times can I say it??

[M] Helo
04-19-2011, 07:53 AM
Kashiwagi;2974327']NO NO! THat's so unfair! That wasn't meant to be here! You gotta believe me! You can't have evidence against me using that alone!

Where was it meant to be?

[M] Mike - Funny Dad
04-19-2011, 07:54 AM
In the mafia thread dip:bou::bou::bou::bou:! Where the hell do you think it was meant to be?

Anywho! I'm totally not guilty! You gotta believe me!

[M] Athena
04-19-2011, 07:57 AM
Jester? No, no I don't think so. I think you're just trying to trick us into not lynching you. Ha, not likely.

[M] Athena
04-19-2011, 07:58 AM
Jiro: Keep the insults out of the game too, by the way. Bad behaviour in-game will be punished out of game, if necessary. We're all friends here, despite some of us being filthy scumbags.

[M] Mike - Funny Dad
04-19-2011, 07:59 AM
Oopps! I meant to say mafia discussion thread

[M] Mike - Funny Dad
04-19-2011, 08:01 AM
Adachi! You are so suspicious in my opinion! In fact, I doubt you're even a detective. I bet you're one of those stupid mafia detectives or something

[M] Mike - Funny Dad
04-19-2011, 08:02 AM
In fact, you're so suspicious, Namatame is looking at you and thinking DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMN!

[M] Athena
04-19-2011, 08:02 AM
Oh Peachy

[M] Mike - Funny Dad
04-19-2011, 08:04 AM
That doesn't make any sense! You are so suspicious!

[M] Athena
04-19-2011, 08:05 AM
You don't make a whole lot of sense, and you're so fruity!

[M] Helo
04-19-2011, 08:06 AM
This is worse than me.

[M] Mike - Funny Dad
04-19-2011, 08:07 AM
Adachi! Don't be such a homophobe! The only reason you're voting for me is because you know that I'm gay.

##Unvote: Rise
##Vote: Adachi

[M] Mom – Host
04-19-2011, 08:24 AM
We can both be gay for Dojima, Kashiwagi. :-*

[M] Athena
04-19-2011, 08:25 AM
Why does everyone think I'm a homophobe? goddammit

[M] Mike - Funny Dad
04-19-2011, 08:30 AM
Igor;2974352']We can both be gay for Dojima, Kashiwagi. :-*

Awesome! I'm not the only person who thinks Dojima is the hottest guy in gaming history!! :D

[M] Mom – Host
04-19-2011, 08:31 AM
Adachi, weren't you the one that stole something from me the other night? Wasn't it my heart, no?

[M] Mike - Funny Dad
04-19-2011, 08:33 AM
Adachi;2974353']Why does everyone think I'm a homophobe? goddammit

because you are! You vote for me just because I'm gay.

[M] Mom – Host
04-19-2011, 08:42 AM
19 hours left in this here shizzle! :bou::bou::bou::bou:

[M] Kashiwagi (2) - [M] Adachi, [M] Rise
[M] Adachi (1) - [M] Kashiwagi
[M] Rise (0) -

Takes 5 votes for a majority.

[M] Athena
04-19-2011, 08:42 AM
I vote for you because I think you're scum! Your sexual orientation is irrelevant to me. Free love and all that!

Igor :greenie:

[M] Colette
04-19-2011, 08:47 AM
Kashiwagi;2974358']
Adachi;2974353']Why does everyone think I'm a homophobe? goddammit

because you are! You vote for me just because I'm gay.

I thought he voted for you because he stole from you and found a shiny new gun? I haven't seen or heard him say anything at all concerning your sexuality

[M] Mike - Funny Dad
04-19-2011, 08:52 AM
he has no other reason to think im scum!

[M] Colette
04-19-2011, 08:55 AM
Igor;2974357']Adachi, weren't you the one that stole something from me the other night? Wasn't it my heart, no?

Adachi, you shouldn't be pulling on the heart strings of wrinkled-up, old men. This type of behavior leads him on to believe he means so much more to you. Such situations have been known to cause a few unexplained deaths in the past...

[M] Athena
04-19-2011, 09:07 AM
Why is everyone making me out to be the bad guy now? Geez, I'm just trying to help out! I thought Igor might be a traitor, but he seems full of love.

Kashiwagi if there's some other explanation for the gun I found in your house, feel free to explain it. But as far as I can see, you're a member of the mafia and your killings have come to a halt.

[M] Helo
04-19-2011, 11:01 AM
Anyone here?

[M] Trevor - Gay Dad
04-19-2011, 11:15 AM
Igor;2974352']We can both be gay for Dojima, Kashiwagi. :-*

More competition? And I mean, me and Kashiwagi don't stand a chance with that very impressive nose of yours.

Anyway, what should we do about Kashiwagi? Is she some form of Jester who has finally gone crazy or a Mafia? The second seems likely because of her slip up, though it could just be a ploy to get her lynched if she really is a Jester.

[M] Athena
04-19-2011, 11:22 AM
A Jester would have done more to try and be lynched earlier.

[M] Trevor - Gay Dad
04-19-2011, 11:26 AM
True, true.

##Vote: Kashiwagi

Besides, with her gone it'll just be between me and Igor for Dojima's love.

[M] Anise
04-19-2011, 12:01 PM
I think Adachi is fine. His night thefts have all been proven true after all.
And Kashiwagi, I HOPE that was not meant to be posted on the mafia forum :bigsmile:. HAhaha this will be remembered as the best mafia slip up XD.
Seriously though, why would you want to get the people on the discussion thread to prove that you're innocent, when they all hang out here -.-?
And also your vote on Mitsuo adds to your shame.

##Vote : Kashiwagi.

[M] Anise
04-19-2011, 12:11 PM
Also how come there were no night kills? You think there's still a doctor with us? o.o
I mean our doctor did die early. Perhaps he was replaced.

[M] Athena
04-19-2011, 12:39 PM
There might be a (town-aligned) role blocker still in play. A bulletproof townie would also make sense. I can't really think of any other reasons a mafia kill wouldn't go off. A second doctor is unlikely, I feel.

[M] Trevor - Gay Dad
04-19-2011, 12:58 PM
Adachi;2974425']There might be a (town-aligned) role blocker still in play. A bulletproof townie would also make sense. I can't really think of any other reasons a mafia kill wouldn't go off. A second doctor is unlikely, I feel.

I don't think it's that unlikely. There are variations of the Doctor role after all, such as Faith Healer, which could be worked in. And this is a fairly large game. 21 people, I assume around 4 were Mafia, maybe 5 at a push, so that means 16-17 townies. Wouldn't be too much of a stretch to think there could be two Doctors in a number that large.

[M] Athena
04-19-2011, 01:24 PM
...I concede your point. A nerfed doctor would certainly help bolster the town, especially in the case of a 5-man-mafia.

[M] Helo
04-19-2011, 01:58 PM
Night guys.

[M] Al - Biker Dad
04-19-2011, 02:03 PM
Complete my current weapon, or come here to see how things are going in the wonderful world of mafia?
Come here of course!

Ok, so pretty obvious what's going on here:

Kashiwagi;2974325']

Kashiwagi;2974332']In the mafia thread dip:bou::bou::bou::bou:! Where the hell do you think it was meant to be?

Anywho! I'm totally not guilty! You gotta believe me!

Kashiwagi;2974335']Oopps! I meant to say mafia discussion thread

Accidental Mafia forum post, accidental typo of the forum it was meant for and then finally the 'true story'.
I'm not buying it.
Seems like a play that a jester would make, but as Adachi pointed out, probably a poor play to make us think that she is a jester so that we don't lynch her at all.

I really don't think you're town in the slightest Kashiwagi, here goes!

[M] Dave – Stepdad
04-19-2011, 02:09 PM
Kashiwagi;2974325']

Umm... Well not too much to say...

[M] Athena
04-19-2011, 02:12 PM
I think that's more than majority vote on Kashiwagi. I'll leave the thread unlocked for Igor to take care of, but I think we just nailed ourselves a second baddie.

[M] Dave – Stepdad
04-19-2011, 02:21 PM
Well it was hard not to. She kind of set herself up. I think it would have been suspicious to NOT vote for her. But I think it was like 2 days ago I was suspicious of her for swooping in, making bold statements, then swooping back out. it was just weird... Her pattern of active-ness.

[M] Mike - Funny Dad
04-19-2011, 03:13 PM
Okay! Back off you little skankwhore! -pulls out a gun from bra-

I'm about to get lynched off anyways so here we go! I am a One Shot Vigilante and I really don't know who to shoot before I die so I'll just kill you! -looks at Nanako- You there, trying to be all innocent and crap but just being plain all up in my grill!

You have my decision Igor. I am shooting Nanako with my final bullet.

[M] Trevor - Gay Dad
04-19-2011, 03:16 PM
What the crap!? Seriously?

As a side note, let's hope that the town is as blessed tonight as we were last night.

[M] Dave – Stepdad
04-19-2011, 03:23 PM
O_O

[M] Mike - Funny Dad
04-19-2011, 03:30 PM
With how logical you all are, you all are kinda funny!

The game was getting boring and all logical so I decided to liven it up by acting obviously stupid and then getting lynched. Thus, using my special power which I shall kill Nanako because my gut feeling says that she's totes guilty so...

I'm ready for death! Hope you are too Nanako!

[M] Dave – Stepdad
04-19-2011, 03:33 PM
I'm not, but I'm glad I voted for you now.

[M] Trevor - Gay Dad
04-19-2011, 03:35 PM
I guess now we just wait for Igor to arrive and tell us if this is for realz or not.

[M] Mom – Host
04-19-2011, 04:21 PM
It appears the game is at an end as Kashiwagi held poor Nanako hostage as she barracaded inside an abandoned building as the angry mob approached her. "Don't get any closer or we both get it!" The angry yet sultry teacher shouted outside.

The mob ignored her threat and out goes Kashiwagi and Nanako.

Kashiwagi was a Vengeful Townie played by TJ Gaga.

Nanako was Daddy's Little Girl played by Mellissaur. Thanks for playing folks!

Town loses.

[M] Dave – Stepdad
04-19-2011, 04:24 PM
dammit TJ!

[M] Trevor - Gay Dad
04-19-2011, 04:26 PM
Aww. Darn. I really thought Kashiwagi was a Mafia. Shame about us losing, but we had a good try at it I guess.

[M] Anise
04-19-2011, 04:29 PM
*sniff* *sniff*
Nanako-chan...*snif*
*snif*
pfft...
*snork*
khihihiih ahahahahahahahHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHA*giggle**cackle*AHAHAHAHHA*laugh*AHAHAHAH (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7KJHIKqltVs)
http://oi52.:bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou:/24yd168.jpg

Too easy :'D

http://i170.photobucket.com/albums/u250/lutzy09/higurashi.gif

[M] Caprica
04-19-2011, 04:34 PM
Hey guys, I was part of the mafia.

Thanks for the win.

[M] Mom – Host
Poor town. :'(

Melissaur
;_; Kanji! I trusted you. *Nanako rolls over in her grave*

[M] Trevor - Gay Dad
04-19-2011, 04:35 PM
Well now I feel bad about protecting Kanji last night.

Melissaur
04-19-2011, 04:37 PM
I honestly thought Kou and Kishiwagi were Mafia. I also had my doubts about Namatame, but wasn't sure. Kanji, I thought was a good guy.

[M] Anise
04-19-2011, 04:38 PM
:mwahaha:
Kanji was our hitman.
This is how he looked when he set out to kill you :

(admire my photo editing skills)

http://oi51.:bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou:/28unuk4.jpg

[M] Trevor - Gay Dad
04-19-2011, 04:39 PM
That picture is... oddly arousing. *saves*

[M] Caprica
04-19-2011, 04:40 PM
I'm sorry Nanako. I truly did enjoy our ice cream trips to Junes, and I wanted to not have to kill you. after getting Kashiwagi I was going to push to kill Nametame.

[M] Caprica
04-19-2011, 04:41 PM
Oh yeah, the other mafia members were Adachi the framer, Kou the Goon who was also daisuke's brother, and the godfather Daidara.

[M] Dave – Stepdad
Don't lie to my grave Kanji!

Melissaur
DAMMIT ADACHI! NO!

[M] Trevor - Gay Dad
04-19-2011, 04:43 PM
Adachi and Daidara I suspected but I had no idea about Kanji or Kou.

Remon
04-19-2011, 04:44 PM
Hey wait a sec. I played Dojima too. Does that mean I both lose and win? Cool :bigsmile:.

[M] Mom – Host
04-19-2011, 04:50 PM
A good game, everyone! I had hoped it would go on a little longer, but it seems the mafia outplayed the town this time around. Hopefully, I'll get around to revealing lots of stuff for you all to look at. Hope everyone enjoyed playing as much as we hosted! :bigsmile:

[M] Caprica
04-19-2011, 04:50 PM
Free forum : Shadowloo (http://shdwloo.forumotion.com/)

Mafia forum link for your viewing pleasure, while Igor gets all the ending game pieces together.

Also remember to clear your mafia account PM boxes.

Laddy
04-19-2011, 04:55 PM
I was going to post who everyone was, but that's what I get for having three tabs and logging out in one of them.

Agent Proto
04-19-2011, 04:57 PM
Laddy, you can post that and the role PMs while I'll post the night actions and results.

Shattered Dreamer
04-19-2011, 05:01 PM
Poor showing town poor showing :( I shouldn't of agreed to play again especially since I never got around to posting as Hanako things got busy in the real world 1/2 hour after I agreed to play on :lol:

[M] Mike - Funny Dad
04-19-2011, 05:02 PM
NO!!!

I am so sorry team! I totally had that gut feeling too that Adachi was mafia!

Why I chose Nanako instead, I don't know!!! T__T

Melissaur
04-19-2011, 05:04 PM
Hore with a W~ And you claim to have loved my father!

Laddy
04-19-2011, 05:07 PM
Alright.

Laddy
04-19-2011, 05:09 PM
Daidara, you are the Mafia Godfather.

* You win with the mafia
* You come up innocent upon investigation
* You are also immune to night kills
* The mafia has a hitman. Once the hitman dies, the mafia loses the ability to kill for one night
* Your mafia buddies are: Adachi, Ai, Kanji, Kou, and Yukiko

~*~*~

Adachi, you are the Mafia Framer.

* You win with the mafia
* You can frame one person each night to appear as guilty when investigated
* Your mafia buddies are: Ai, Daidara, Kanji, Kou, and Yukiko

~*~*~

Kanji, you are the Mafia Hitman.

* You win with the mafia
* You carry out the mafia's kill each night
* Your mafia buddies are: Adachi, Ai, Daidara, Kou, and Yukiko

~*~*~

Kou, you are a Mafia Goon.

* You win with the mafia
* Your mafia buddies are: Adachi, Ai, Daidara, Kanji, and Yukiko
* Daisuke happens to be your brother from another mother. If he dies, you will commit suicide the following night

~*~*~

Yukiko, you are a Mafia Goon.

*You win with the mafia
* Your mafia buddies are: Adachi, Ai, Daidara, Kanji, and Kou

~*~*~

Naoto, you are a Cop.

* You win with the town, when all mafia is gone
* You can choose to investigate one person each night
* You will get a PM with your result of Innocent or Guilty

~*~*~

Daisuke, you are a Cop.

* You can choose to investigate one person each night
* You will get a PM with you result of Innocent or Guilty
* Kou happens to be your brother from another mother. If he dies, you will commit suicide the following night

~*~*~

Dojima, you are a Doctor.

* You can choose to protect one person each night
* You can not protect yourself
* She does not know it, but Nanako is very special to you as your daughter. If she dies, you will lose your ability and become a Vanilla Town

~*~*~

Namatame, you are a Doctor.

* You can choose to protect one person each night
* You can not protect yourself

~*~*~

Mitsuo, you are the Serial Killer.

* You win when you are the remaining person left
* Each night, you pick someone to kill
* You are also immune to nightkills

~*~*~

Chie, you are the Vigilante.

* You have one chance for a kill, so when the time is right, pick someone to kill and make it count

~*~*~

Souji, you are the Wildcard.

* You have several abilities you can use, but you have one chance to use each
* You will be given a task for the day before you can perform any of your abilities that night
* Failure to perform your task may result in a Guilty reading upon investigation
* Your abilities depend on the night: Night 1 - Investigate, Night 2 - Protect, Night 3 - Roleblock, Night 4 - Kill

~*~*~

Tanaka, you are a Bus Driver.

* During each night, you can choose any two people to switch places

~*~*~

Yosuke, you are a Hider.

* Each night, you may choose to hide behind another person
* You will not be killed, unless the person you are hiding behind is target, then you both will die
* You will also die if you happen to be hiding behind a mafia. Be careful where you hide!

~*~*~

Nanako, you are Daddy's Little Girl.

* You have no special abilities. However, the next day will be skipped after you die because of your funeral

~*~*~

Teddie, you are a Skitzo.

* You can target any person during the night. You do not know what will happen as anything could happen to your target
* You will be given a task for the day before you can target anyone for the night

* You have no special abilities. You must cast the final vote that will cause somebody to be lynched

~*~*~

Kashiwagi, you are a Vengeful Townie.

* However, you have a one-shot kill. This will be used immediately after being lynched on the person who casted the lynching vote

~*~*~

Hanako/Morooka/Rise/Shu, you are a Vanilla Townie.

* During the day, you must vote to lynch another person

The first post will be updated with roles and players.

[M] Trevor - Gay Dad
04-19-2011, 05:10 PM
No, I was the one who loved your father. Kashiwagi just lusted after him. Of course, I would have settled for Kanji, but I'm glad I didn't considering he would have murdered me in my sleep.

Remon
04-19-2011, 05:13 PM
Ai? Where's Ai? O_O

Agent Proto
04-19-2011, 05:16 PM
Ai was going to be in the mafia if we had a full game of 25 players.

Jessweeee♪
04-19-2011, 05:26 PM
VICTOLY

Melissaur
04-19-2011, 05:27 PM
You all suck! When's the next game??? I wanna play again.

Remon
04-19-2011, 05:28 PM
Hohoho look who was a serial killer :bigsmile:

Also who was this :
* You have no special abilities. You must cast the final vote that will cause somebody to be lynched

Is anyone curious to know who Naoto was? XD

Melissaur
04-19-2011, 05:30 PM
I am!

Agent Proto
04-19-2011, 05:32 PM
Real roles.

Daisuke (Insane Cop)
Namatame (Paranoid Doctor)
Mitsuo (The Punisher) Mitsuo, you are the Punisher.

* You win when you are the sole remaining person left
* Your main focus in life is to rid the town of the dirty role claimers
* If any person makes the slightest hint of their role, you must inform me their name during the Day or Night phase by PM and they will be taken care of during the Night
* You are also immune to nightkills

Chie (One-Shot Vigilante) Chie, you are a One-Shot Vigilante.

* You have one chance for a kill, so when the time is right, pick someone to kill and make it count
* If you plan to kill during the day, you must shout, "I've had it with you. It's time for my powerful Galactic Punt! Take this! Hi-ya!!!! ##daykill: (Name)" and your target will be killed immediately. The day will continue on as usual
Hanako (Voteless Townie)
Morooka (Hated Townie)
Rise (Popular Townie)

Agent Proto
04-19-2011, 05:42 PM
Night Actions (and results)

Night 1:
Yosuke hid behind Yukiko (Died; Yukiko was mafia.)
Tanaka switched Rise and Mitsuo
Namatame protected and roleblocked Nanako
Dojima protected Nanako
Adachi framed Daisuke
Kanji killed Dojima
Souji investigated Shu (Innocent)
Naoto investigated Nanako (Innocent)
Daisuke investigated Daisuke (Guilty)

Night 2:
Tanaka switched Adachi and Chie
Namatame protected and roleblocked Souji
Adachi framed Namatame
Kanji killed Morooka
Mitsuo targeted Adachi, but killed Chie
Naoto investigated Souji (Guilty; Souji failed Day 2 task.)
Daisuke investigated Tanaka (Guilty)

Night 3:
Tanaka switched Adachi and Rise
Namatame protected and roleblocked Naoto
Adachi framed Hanako
Kanji killed Naoto
Daisuke investigated Adachi (Guilty; was switched with Rise.)

Night 4:
Tanaka switched Adachi and Rise
Namatame targeted Rise, but protected and roleblocked Adachi
Adachi framed Mitsuo
Kanji killed Tanaka
Mitsuo killed Hanako
Daisuke targeted Rise, but investigated Adachi (Guilty; improper result.)

Night 5:
Namatame protected and roleblocked Kanji
Adachi framed Kashiwagi
Kanji killed Rise (Failed)
Daisuke investigated Kanji (Innocent)

Melissaur
04-19-2011, 05:46 PM
Well that's confusing. @_@

Remon
04-19-2011, 05:49 PM
Tanaka messed it all up :p

Agent Proto
04-19-2011, 05:49 PM
It is. I had to wait for Tanaka if he would mess anything up by switching players. This happened a few times during the game.

qwertysaur
04-19-2011, 05:50 PM
Also like I said in the mafia forum. Nanako and rise are two of the best new players I've seen. You are both really good at this. You just trusted the wrong person. :bigsmile:

Also I love Chie's daykill method. Should have included some TRIAL OF THE DRAGON! though.

Remon
04-19-2011, 05:52 PM
Yay Nana-chan is my favorite :3
Rise too. I never would have expected Jen to be behind her :love:

[M] Colette
04-19-2011, 05:56 PM
Well, I'm not going to cry too much for losing being it is the first time I played. I'm going to count my small victories:

I figured out on my own there was a Framer Mafia character in our midst.

I figured out there was a Role Blocker (although I didn't know it was in the form of a paranoid doctor).

I believe I voted correctly when I voted for Mitsuo (I still believe "Punisher" is a combination of serial killer and jester.

I managed not to get lynched.

Things I learned:

Follow your instincts and don't let other characters shut you down. Being new I was too passive and too paranoid of being wrong.

Be your own leader, everyone is suspect.

Even your own right hand can lead you astray :lol:

Posting this from my BlackBerry is a pain the arse! :hello:

Agent Proto
04-19-2011, 05:56 PM
Nanako was not only a Beloved Princess, but she was also Dojima's Enabler. Meaning if she dies before Dojima, Dojima will lose his protection ability and become a Vanilla Townie.

Melissaur
04-19-2011, 06:01 PM
Also like I said in the mafia forum. Nanako and rise are two of the best new players I've seen. You are both really good at this. You just trusted the wrong person. :bigsmile:

Also I love Chie's daykill method. Should have included some TRIAL OF THE DRAGON! though.

You're too kind! I'm glad I did a good job. I felt like I was sucking hard core.

Yay Nana-chan is my favorite :3
Rise too. I never would have expected Jen to be behind her :love:

YAY! Remon is my favorite! :love:

Nanako was not only a Beloved Princess, but she was also Dojima's Enabler. Meaning if she dies before Dojima, Dojima will lose his protection ability and become a Vanilla Townie.

I'm kinda glad I didn't die before Dojima-sama!

qwertysaur
04-19-2011, 06:01 PM
It would have been funny if when Nanako died Dojima becomes a serial killer. :p

Again Rise: You played an amazing first game. I tried to kill you night 5 because you were smart as well as too much effort to lynch.

f f freak
04-19-2011, 06:07 PM
But I roleblocked him, so Rise was safe for Day 6. Where we lost. Crap.

Agent Proto
04-19-2011, 06:08 PM
Oh, I want to also mention that Teddie and Souji were both given tasks during the day to accomplish so they could perform their night actions.

Teddie:
Day 1 Task: Your day 1 task is to get three people to speak in Pig Latin. Good luck. (Failed. Also lynched.)

Souji
Day 1 Task: Your first task is to get three people to vote for someone after you vote for the same person. The votes don't have to result in a lynch nor do they have to last until the end of the day. Good luck. (Accomplished.)

Day 2 Task: Your task for today is to have at least two people make a role claim of some sort without making one yourself. Good luck! (Failed. Comes up Guilty when investigated.)

Day 3 Task: Your task for Day 3 is to declare your undying love to each female character, seperately. For your information, the remaining females are: Kashiwagi, Nanako, Naoto, Rise, and Yukiko. Good luck. (Hanako was to be ignored. Accomplished.)

qwertysaur
04-19-2011, 06:16 PM
You were all starting to put the pieces together. You could have roleclaimed and possibly taken me down.

f f freak
04-19-2011, 06:19 PM
Actually, I never would have guessed that you were Mafia, especially after I protected you and there was no night kill, though that was because I actually roleblocked you. I think that even if we had have got the other 3, you would have been able to elude us. I mean, I would have defended you because I was certain you were town, so I think you could have brought us down on your own at that point.

Agent Proto
04-19-2011, 06:20 PM
I want to say that everyone played a great game! Except for those that decided not to play! :nonono: Looking at Bert!

Remon
04-19-2011, 06:21 PM
Teddie:
Day 1 Task: Your day 1 task is to get three people to speak in Pig Latin. Good luck. (Failed. Also lynched.)

Souji

Day 3 Task: Your task for Day 3 is to declare your undying love to each female character, seperately. For your information, the remaining females are: Kashiwagi, Nanako, Naoto, Rise, and Yukiko. Good luck. (Hanako was to be ignored. Accomplished.)

LoL Teddie was killed because of that task xD
And that's soooo Souji.

f f freak
04-19-2011, 06:23 PM
You all suck! When's the next game??? I wanna play again.

This x1000!!!

[M] Colette
04-19-2011, 06:40 PM

Thank you for saving me, I now feel bad that I didn't do something better with my vote. I really I was starting to figure everything out, but obviously I was mistaken about that. However, it is good to know the Mafia wanted me dead. :p

Remon
04-19-2011, 06:41 PM
Me too. :(. What theme shall we use when it is decided? :D

Aydin
04-19-2011, 06:42 PM
This game was a lot of fun! I'm so sorry again town... I didn't only contribute panties to the game, I also contributed our demise...

By the way, this is Kashiwagi. ^_^;

Oh! And great job making me be Kashiwagi. This is the character I was BORN to be!

EDIT: Please don't double post. Edit your post instead. -Murder

Remon
04-19-2011, 06:48 PM
Oh! And great job making me be Kashiwagi. This is the character I was BORN to be!

You did a great. It was like the real Kashiwagi was playing :p

qwertysaur
04-19-2011, 06:53 PM
Don't apologize TJ, you did help us get a win. :bigsmile:

Hollycat
04-19-2011, 09:52 PM
Told you guys I wasn't serial killer. Also, Is it my turn to host now? MWAHAHAHAHA!

TrollHunter
04-19-2011, 09:57 PM
Well that was interesting to say the least, hopefully I won't die so early next time.

Madonna
04-19-2011, 10:00 PM
I had fun.

Agent Proto
04-19-2011, 10:11 PM
Told you guys I wasn't serial killer. Also, Is it my turn to host now? MWAHAHAHAHA!

Actually, your role was 3rd party, which is sort of what a serial killer is.

Remon
04-19-2011, 10:13 PM
And you killed Chie and Hanako remember? You murderer :bigsmile:

Hollycat
04-19-2011, 10:55 PM
And you killed Chie and Hanako remember? You murderer :bigsmile:

chie was accidental.

Timekeeper
04-20-2011, 12:49 AM
muahaha! What fun it is to be the godfather :D
Sorry I wasn't overly active, I never am... Though this time I had a massive assignment to complete and a birthday to celebrate, so I have my reasons!

Twas a good fun game, I'll be in the next, despite it being HC's :p

And I have to agree that Rise did not play like a first timer, you played brilliantly!

TrollHunter
04-20-2011, 01:17 AM
Did I play like a first timer? :jess:
OH YEAH I DID!:cool:

Jentleness
04-20-2011, 01:28 AM
I just got home from work and was able to read the full thread since this morning (PDST 5:30 A.M.)
Thank you everyone for your praise, I don't really feel I deserve it, but I am glad you were happy with my performance. I also want to add that I now have a fully played game to study from to help me identify guilty behavior, so you all better watch your backsides next game! :hello:

Hollycat
04-20-2011, 01:32 AM
I just got home from work and was able to read the full thread since this morning (PDST 5:30 A.M.)
Thank you everyone for your praise, I don't really feel I deserve it, but I am glad you were happy with my performance. I also want to add that I now have a fully played game to study from to help me identify guilty behavior, so you all better watch your backsides next game! :hello:

I have a great role planned for you, yes I do!

f f freak
04-20-2011, 01:37 AM
So when can we expect the next game to take place? I need to make sure I free my schedule for it.

Hollycat
04-20-2011, 01:39 AM
About a month after I receive the account info

Agent Proto
04-20-2011, 02:29 AM
Here's the original set-up I had that was made for a full game of 25 players. As you can see, I changed it a bit.

Mafia
Godfather
Framer
Hitman
Prostitute
Goon x 2

Town
Cop
Insane Cop
Doctor
Paranoid Doctor
Vigilante
Jack-of-all-Trade
Skitzo
Actor
Bulletproof
Bus Driver
Hider
Beloved Princess
Miller
Hated Townie
Popular Townie
Vengeful Townie
Vanilla Townie

3rd Party
Serial Killer

[M] Mom – Host
04-20-2011, 02:34 AM
Mafia: Rock Band Edition?

Led Zeppelin lynching AC/DC sounds pretty sweet to me.

Jiro
04-20-2011, 02:42 AM
When the cop tells you to lynch Adachi, you lynch Adachi. I am ashamed at you all for over looking that! Naoto had me nailed in the corner and you guys just kept wandering around!

The scum would like to do a shout out to Nanako and Rise who played like pros but were newbies. You guys did great!

Thanks for the game folks, it was a pleasure Framing the innocents.

Melissaur
04-20-2011, 02:50 AM
I TRUSTED YOU!

Agent Proto
04-20-2011, 02:51 AM
TRUST NO ONE :stare:

Melissaur
04-20-2011, 02:54 AM
Except Daddy~ Also I trusted Rise. But she was GOOD

Agent Proto
04-20-2011, 03:00 AM
NOT EVEN DADDY :stare:

TrollHunter
04-20-2011, 03:03 AM

don't even trust the convincing voice in your head... it may be scum.

qwertysaur
04-20-2011, 03:19 AM

don't even trust the convincing voice in your head... it may be scum.
Mine was! :bigsmile:

Hollycat
04-20-2011, 04:04 AM
I'm a pretty horrible player....

TrollHunter
04-20-2011, 04:10 AM
I'm worse easily. I died on like day 3 (or was it 2?), at least you lasted a bit longer.

[M] Elize
04-20-2011, 04:24 AM
Shame that the Mafia won, I'm surprised no one went after Adachi since claiming Thief would have made him a prime target for the Mafia and yet he wasn't killed the night he admitted it. Just saying... ;)

Good game though.

Melissaur
04-20-2011, 05:26 AM
Who are you!?

Jiro
04-20-2011, 06:45 AM
A worthy adversary, that's who. Thank you Naoto!

NorthernChaosGod
04-20-2011, 07:13 AM
GODDAMMIT, HYPO, YOU FUCKING KILLED ME. :nonono:

Igor;2974701']Mafia: Rock Band Edition?

Led Zeppelin lynching AC/DC sounds pretty sweet to me.

I'm down.

Timekeeper
04-20-2011, 09:22 AM
I'm worse easily. I died on like day 3 (or was it 2?), at least you lasted a bit longer.

Dying day 2 or 3 isn't so bad. I'd tell you of the terrible ways that I've messed up and died, but I don't want to relive the shame.

Remon
04-20-2011, 11:26 AM
Let's have a mafia themed mafia game. Just think of the mindfuck.

Timekeeper
04-20-2011, 01:11 PM
So what,
[M] Godfather is given the role of Vanilla Townie
[M] Vanilla Townie is given the role of Vanilla Townie
[M] Mafia Goon is given the role of Serial Killer
Etc, etc?

That would be intense, especially making accusations!

Hollycat
04-20-2011, 02:07 PM
no, I'm makiing a Dynasty warriors game, if you hurry you can PM me your favorite character. youcan't choose Cao Cao

Remon
04-20-2011, 02:56 PM
Why an unexciting theme like that :stare:?

I read through the past themes and they were awesome. The fruit, disney, staff, and world war themes were my favorites :love:. Pity I didn't participate :p.

Well if you've decided then that's that. I'll just think of some ideas for the future ones.

Hollycat
04-20-2011, 03:57 PM
Also, I need a cohost, anyone volunteer to be up during the night hours? I am in Texas, so someone in Australia or asia would be preferred

qwertysaur
04-20-2011, 04:37 PM
I bet Naoto is either Goldenboko or Aerith's Knight. :bigsmile:

Jessweeee♪
04-20-2011, 04:40 PM
If a townie had made that Thief claim, I'd probably be like "no that's to obvious they're gonna be protected and we'll waste a kill" xD

qwertysaur
04-20-2011, 04:47 PM
If a townie had made that Thief claim, I'd probably be like "no that's to obvious they're gonna be protected and we'll waste a kill" xD
Usually I would too. Except for this game where I could ignore doctor protection. :bigsmile:

Aydin
04-20-2011, 06:20 PM
I would do Daddy Dojima!! <3

Melissaur
04-20-2011, 06:48 PM
:stare:

Hollycat
04-20-2011, 06:50 PM
100 pages

qwertysaur
04-20-2011, 06:55 PM
100 pages
Only 30 if you use a more proper amount of posts per page. :bigsmile:

Melissaur
04-20-2011, 07:01 PM
I only have 15 pages

qwertysaur
04-20-2011, 07:02 PM
When I log on at school the computers are a bit old so anything more than 50 per page take a bit too long to load. :p

Hollycat
04-20-2011, 07:02 PM
GRRR. If I knew how, I would change your PPP (coined it, Posts Per Page) to 1