PDA

View Full Version : P4 - Mafia XIX Game Thread - [Game Over] Mafia DOMINATION

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6

[M] Mom – Host
04-11-2011, 05:07 AM
It's that time again, folks...
TIME FOR MAFIA XIX!!!

http://oi51.:bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou:/154cz7p.jpg

A thick fog has engulfed the town of Inaba yet again. Who is responsible for this turn of events? The townspeople have begun to point fingers at each other as they stay indoors away from the "poisonous" fog that engulfed the town.

Apparently somebody has brought the terror of the Midnight Channel back, and it doesn't look good for good town of Inaba as the Errand Boy and Spacey Girl were both found hanging together on a television antenna. Might this be the effect of the fog? [M] Errand Boy and [M] Spacey Girl are both Tresspassing Kids played by Agent Proto and Laddy.

And so it goes on, who will be found responsible for this fog? In fact, it was a mafia, so now it's up to the town to find them and bring them to justice and bring Inaba back to its peaceful state.

YOUR MODERATOR

Welcome, this is where I come in. I am Igor, and I have brought all of you here together. Apparently, it seems that a couple of you are responsible for this trouble that has returned. However, I am in charge of keeping things in respect with the game to keep it running smoothly should there be any problems.

Remember that all night actions should be PMed to me, [M] Igor.

VOTING

Voting plays an integral role, not only in deciding who to lynch, but also to help tell who the scum are based on voting patterns.

Votes and Unvotes should be presented in the following format:

##Vote: [M] Name
##UnVote: [M] Name

Votes submitted outside of that format will not be counted.

If a majority is reached, the one with majority will be lynched. If it’s a tie then there will be a sudden death. If time for the day ends, the one with the most votes will be lynched.

RULES

* This game will go by a 24 hour day period, followed by a 24 hour night period.
* Day 1 starts immediately, as there will be no Day 0. Sorry folks, that's just how it goes this time around.
* Each day will end when either town reaches a majority vote on someone to lynch or when the 24 hours expires. The townsperson with the most votes will be lynched and night will follow.
* During the night phase, players with night actions must send me a PM.
* The night ends after eith everyone sends in their night actions or after 24 hours.
* Any other questions to ask, please refer to the Discussion thread.
* Remember, this is only a game. So enjoy yourselves and don't act like jerks.

PLAYERS

[M] Adachi Mafia Framer played by Jiro
[M] Chie (Killed Night 2) One-Shot Vigilante played by NorthernChaosGod
[M] Daidara Mafia Godfather played by Timekeeper
[M] Daisuke Insane Cop, Brother to Kou played by Sir Lancealot
[M] Dojima (Killed Night 1) Doctor played by Remon
[M] Hanako (Killed Night 4) Voteless Townie played by ~*~Celes~*~ & Shattered Dreamer
[M] Kanji Mafia Hitman played by qwertysaur
[M] Kashiwagi (Lynched Day 6) Vengeful Townie played by ♪TJ Gaga♪
[M] Kou Magia Goon, Brother to Daisuke played by Guardian XIII, but mostly Remon
[M] Mitsuo (Lynched Day 5) The Punisher played by Hypoallergenic Cactuar
[M] Morooka (Killed Night 2) Hated Townie played by Genius Lynx
[M] Namatame Paranoid Dcotor played by f f freak
[M] Nanako (Killed Day 6) Daddy's Little Girl played by Melissaur
[M] Naoto (Killed Night 3) Cop played by (Information withheld)
[M] Rise Popular Townie played by Jentleness & Caboose
[M] Shu (Lynched Day 2) Vanilla Townie played by TrollHunter
[M] Souji (Lynched Day 3) Wildcard played by Shattered Dreamer
[M] Tanaka (Killed Night 4) Bus Driver played by The Summoner of Leviathan
[M] Teddie (Lynched Day 1) Skitzo played by Genius Lynx
[M] Yosuke (Killed Night 1) Hider played by Caboose
[M] Yukiko (Lynched Day 4) Mafia Goon played by Jessweeee♪

Day 1 starts now! Since we have 21 players, it's going to take 11 votes for a majority. Good luck, everyone.

[M] Kurt - Cool Dad
04-11-2011, 05:11 AM
I got one for you guys, kuma.

A man enters a pun competition. He submits ten entries. He later calls to see if he won. The other person on the line tells him, "Sorry, no pun in ten did."

[M] Mom – Host
04-11-2011, 05:20 AM
I can bearly contain myself.

[M] Caprica
04-11-2011, 05:21 AM
I'm in such a dilemma. I want to commend Teddie for staying in character, but I also want to punch him for his lame puns, who does he think he is, Ikutski?

[M] Mom – Host
04-11-2011, 05:29 AM
Indeed. A pickle. A DILLemma too!

[M] Caprica
04-11-2011, 05:38 AM
This is all your fault Teddie! Igor is even worse than Ikutski!

[M] Elize
04-11-2011, 05:56 AM
This is no time for goofing around. We have a mystery to solve. Someone among us is working for shadowy forces and in order to maintain peace and civility for the good people of Inaba, its up to us to figure it out. Looking at Adachi, I feel it's safe to say we can't rely on the local police to stop this from happening.

[M] Colette
04-11-2011, 09:34 AM
That may be true, but we should tread carefully, and examine everything. We don't want to jump to a hasty conclusion, only to find out we lyniched an innocent. I stress cauction.

[M] Athena
04-11-2011, 09:35 AM
Geez, Naoto, no need to be a jerk about it. Goofing off is a favorite hobby of mine, don't be hatin'!

[M] Mike - Funny Dad
04-11-2011, 10:49 AM
Mmm... I do love myself some of you big boys. ;)

[M] Apollo
04-11-2011, 02:22 PM
Greetings everyone. I see that we already have a sticky situation this early, we cannot relax this time. Few people have shown up as well, we should first confirm that everyone else is safe and sound. We can only do that by giving them time to report here, for now. 10 hours have passed, I'm starting to get a little worried. In the meantime, why don't we all have a little chat?

Naoto;2969656']Looking at Adachi, I feel it's safe to say we can't rely on the local police to stop this from happening.

I do not think that it is your place to talk kid. Let the police handle this.
Adachi, for god's sake stop goofing around and making kids get weird ides about us. a
And bring me the damn coffee! :mad:

[M] Jeff - Single Dad
04-11-2011, 02:28 PM
Hadashi no kiseki~

[M] Athena
04-11-2011, 02:34 PM
Gahhh, boss, why do you have to run me down like that man? I need time to relax, a stressed officer is an officer that misses clues.

Your coffee is coming. While I'm on that, let me throw this out there.
##Vote: [M] Naoto

Punk kid thinks he can come in and run the show? Puh-lease. Leave it to the professionals, boyo. AND STOP MAKING ME LOOK INCOMPETENT.

[M] Athena
04-11-2011, 02:45 PM
Here's the coffee

http://www.millionface.com/l/wp-content/uploads/2009/02/coffee_cup_art/beautiful_coffee_art_5.jpg

[M] Trevor - Gay Dad
04-11-2011, 02:45 PM
##Vote: [M] Hanako

Argh! Kill it!

[M] Apollo
04-11-2011, 02:53 PM
Adachi;2969746']Here's the coffee

http://www.millionface.com/l/wp-content/uploads/2009/02/coffee_cup_art/beautiful_coffee_art_5.jpg

Why the heck is your face on my coffee? I said black, BLACK! *frowns* Fine I'll give this to Nanako.

And give the kid a break. She's not entirely wrong about you, at all.

[M] Greg - Hot Dad
04-11-2011, 02:59 PM
Namatame;2969747']##Vote: [M] Hanako

Argh! Kill it!
While mine first instinct is to agree with you, we must not jump to placing our votes solely because we dislike someone now can we? We must all work together in order to effect a timely halt to deteriorating conditions and to ensure our town does not find itself in a position where the mafia has taken control over us. We must all work together and reveal their names and crush them like a bear crushes an ant!

[M] Apollo
04-11-2011, 03:13 PM
I never thought I'd agree with Mitsuo...But yes I agree, although we do not have much to work on. We still have half a day left.

[M] Athena
04-11-2011, 03:25 PM
Dojima-sama, you're one tough cookie to please.

http://susty.com/image/black-coffee-cup-saucer-white-silver-spoon-grey-blue-surface-photo.jpg

It's good to see Namatame is alive. Welcome to the party!

[M] Greg - Hot Dad
04-11-2011, 03:28 PM
At the moment, I have no clues about anyone nor whether or not they are good or bad, as of yet, nothing has been said that gives any details about anyone's dedication, so until someone starts acting suspicious, I'm going to remain neutral and not dedicate my own vote to any person. People are really clammed up this year, by this point last year accusations were being thrown around like frisbees at a park. Does anyone have anything to add?

[M] Trevor - Gay Dad
04-11-2011, 03:39 PM
Hmm... so Mitsuo and Dojima both enjoy looking at Hanako.

Thanks for the welcome Adachi, it's good to see you doing what you love. Getting coffee for Dojima.

Anyway, I'll remove my joke vote on Hanako now.
##Unvote: [M] Hanako

[M] Dave – Stepdad
04-11-2011, 03:43 PM
*standing behind Dojima-san* Daddy how do we know who the bad guy is? What if we choose the wrong one? *sniffles*

[M] Greg - Hot Dad
04-11-2011, 03:49 PM
Adachi, are you going to remove your vote as well or do you believe you have a legitimate reason to vote for Naoto? You are entitled to your own opinion, but I believe that it would only be fair to state your reasons. I will say that if no one has made themselves an apparent enemy of the town in a few hours we will need to begin debating who we shall lynch. I know that may end up with negative consequences for the town, so I will vote with the majority at the end of the day. Even with the risk of lynching a towns person, we will have the need to lynch someone in case we happen to luck out and get a mafian. The key word here is debate; there must be a discussion of reasons, or We will have to suspect those who voted only because they dislike someone.

[M] Apollo
04-11-2011, 04:00 PM
Adachi's vote is in character. All of us have been acting in character in fact.

Nanako, it's alright. I'm going to find out who the bad guys are, don't you worry. We'll go to Junes together with Souji when this is all over.

[M] Adama
04-11-2011, 04:04 PM
How are we supposed to decide whose butt to kick?

[M] Greg - Hot Dad
04-11-2011, 04:05 PM
Dojima;2969778']Adachi's vote is in character. All of us have been acting in character in fact.

Nanako, it's alright. I'm going to find out who the bad guys are, don't you worry. We'll go to Junes together with Souji when this is all over.
If I have been, then I was not aware of it, I have never played Persona and am not familiar with the characteristics of the people involved. I would greatly appreciate a basic guide to the characters. Also, Don't necessarily place your trust in Nanako, remember, anyone can be mafia. I hope there isn't a cult this time, I do not relish having to pursue both mafia and cult members; however, if there is, we shall still do our duty to remove them from this planet in the name of Justice!

[M] Greg - Hot Dad
04-11-2011, 04:09 PM
Chie;2969783']How are we supposed to decide whose butt to kick?
My initial thought is to observe carefully and if no one seems suspicious, then we will have to debate very carefully how to proceed. However, if everyone but one or two people decide to post, then I say we advance on one of those who did not post, for while they may just be away, they may be plotting something sinister in essence, and it is our duty to figure out who is evil and who is not. However, I will abstain from chasing those who do not post if everyone sees fit to give them a grace day. This is assuming that someone doesn't post, but they very well may.

[M] Mom – Host
04-11-2011, 04:35 PM
We have a little over 12 hours remaining in Day 1.

Current vote count.

[M] Naoto (1) - [M] Adachi
[M] Hanako (0) -

[M] Greg - Hot Dad
04-11-2011, 04:37 PM
Igor;2969823']We have a little over 12 hours remaining in Day 1.

Current vote count.

[M] Naoto (1) - [M] Adachi
[M] Hanako (0) -
Somebody please go find Adachi and kick him in the seat of the pants.

[M] Al - Biker Dad
04-11-2011, 05:02 PM
Late, but here! Sorry all I've been swamped... *checks character bio* making pretty weapons?
Gee, this role-playing will be a whole lot of fun for me!

[M] Dave – Stepdad
04-11-2011, 05:07 PM
Making weapons for who? Daddy, this man looks creepy. *shivers*

[M] Apollo
04-11-2011, 05:12 PM
They're for decoration Nanako.
Good to have you with us Daidara. May I see your license by the way? Nah I just kidding. You're fine. For now.

[M] Greg - Hot Dad
04-11-2011, 05:14 PM
It's about time we got someone with a mustache in here.
*cough*
In all seriousness though, who are we going to vote for, I am currently leaning towards Adachi simply because he voted and then left town. I will refrain from voting for him until he comes back or time is about to run out. Or better yet, he could arrive and clear up why he voted so quickly. I really don't have any evidence against him at the moment, so I need your input on the situation. It wouldn't feel justified voting against him without him explaining himself.

[M] Aaron
04-11-2011, 05:15 PM
##Vote: Mitsuo

Creepy McCreepster :erm:

[M] Greg - Hot Dad
04-11-2011, 05:18 PM
Yukiko;2969868']##Vote: Mitsuo

That's not much justification, but it is a valid reason if you explain your reasoning; and if you do so, I will not question your decision. I am only trying to engage everyone in discussion.

[M] Dave – Stepdad
04-11-2011, 05:23 PM
I was thinking that too because he seems in a rush to get the votes in, but that could be because he's just a rushy kind of person. I still don't know, we don't have enough information to make an educated guess *tears up* What if we choose the wrong person?

Mitsuo seems to be rushed
Yukiko just comes out of nowhere and votes, that's kinda suspicious...
Adachi did just skip out, but he works with daddy...
I just don't know

[M] Athena
04-11-2011, 05:26 PM
Guys, c'mon. Cut a guy some slack! I was just taking a nap alright. geez

##Unvote: [M] Naoto

I don't have any reason to suspect him, honestly. I don't have any reason to suspect anyone. Except maybe Dojima, he's totally a jerk which makes him scum.

I kid, I kid.

[M] Greg - Hot Dad
04-11-2011, 05:29 PM
Nanako;2969871']I was thinking that too because he seems in a rush to get the votes in, but that could be because he's just a rushy kind of person. I still don't know, we don't have enough information to make an educated guess *tears up* What if we choose the wrong person?

Mitsuo seems to be rushed
Yukiko just comes out of nowhere and votes, that's kinda suspicious...
Adachi did just skip out, but he works with daddy...
I just don't know

I'm rushed because I don't have anything else to do right now.

[M] Dave – Stepdad
04-11-2011, 05:30 PM
*kicks Adachi in the shin* Don't make jokes about my dad!

[M] Aaron
04-11-2011, 05:36 PM
Mitsuo;2969869']

That's not much justification, but it is a valid reason if you explain your reasoning; and if you do so, I will not question your decision. I am only trying to engage everyone in discussion.

That is my reason. You're creepy! Creepy McCreepster. Are you suggesting there's reason to seriously suspect any specific person at all at this moment? xD

[M] Greg - Hot Dad
04-11-2011, 05:37 PM
Adachi;2969874']Guys, c'mon. Cut a guy some slack! I was just taking a nap alright. geez

##Unvote: [M] Naoto

I don't have any reason to suspect him, honestly. I don't have any reason to suspect anyone. Except maybe Dojima, he's totally a jerk which makes him scum.

I kid, I kid.
Thank you for reappearing, you are now off of my suspect list. In fact, that list is blank now, although I don't like being accused.

[M] Greg - Hot Dad
04-11-2011, 05:39 PM
Yukiko;2969882']
Mitsuo;2969869']

That is my reason. You're creepy! Creepy McCreepster. Are you suggesting there's reason to seriously suspect any specific person at all at this moment? xD
At this moment I have no suspects, and if the day were to end right now, I would be lynched. Congrats. We have to work together, so I suggest you revoke your vote and we start thinking!

[M] Aaron
04-11-2011, 05:42 PM
A vote on you is as good as a vote on any other player right now. If I see good reason to I'll change it, but at the moment I've read nothing that makes me suspicious of anyone. Besides, Naoto is in the lead, not you. The day is still young!

[M] Greg - Hot Dad
04-11-2011, 05:46 PM
Yukiko;2969888']A vote on you is as good as a vote on any other player right now. If I see good reason to I'll change it, but at the moment I've read nothing that makes me suspicious of anyone. Besides, Naoto is in the lead, not you. The day is still young!
Naoto was unvoted was she not? Why are you in the fastlane to deadville?

[M] Trevor - Gay Dad
04-11-2011, 05:49 PM
Wow, I think I actually preferred backwards speaking Mitsuo. At least that guy was open to having a little bit of fun.

[M] Caprica
04-11-2011, 05:49 PM
All this lack of talk is seriously ticking me off. Almost as much as lame puns and Mitsuo talking backwards does.

##Vote: [M] Tanaka

[M] Aaron
04-11-2011, 05:54 PM
Same reason you're in Rise's closet. That's just what somebody put into the location field. Either it was the mods as a joke, or a player in a previous mafia game as a joke. The chances of surviving a whole game of mafia are pretty slim.

And I apologize, I read that unvote as another vote. Still not changing my vote though. The day isn't going to just suddenly end with only one vote placed, and watching you squirm under it is telling us more and more about you. If this keeps up, by the end of the day we should have a better feel of what side you are on.

[M] Greg - Hot Dad
04-11-2011, 05:55 PM
I have decided that speaking like this is a pain in the butt, so while I will still be the voice of reason at times, it's time for a panty raid.
(I call the pair Rise is wearing!)

[M] Aaron
04-11-2011, 05:55 PM
Make that two votes placed. And who's the asshole that used this account last time? What are you too good for quick reply? Are you above convenience?

[M] Greg - Hot Dad
04-11-2011, 05:57 PM
Yukiko;2969904']Make that two votes placed. And who's the asshole that used this account last time? What are you too good for quick reply? Are you above convenience?
mine too, I cannot figure out how to turn on quick reply....

[M] Greg - Hot Dad
04-11-2011, 05:58 PM
##vote: kanji
justify yourself.

[M] Athena
04-11-2011, 05:59 PM
You guys might be hatin' on Mitsuo for being too serious, and while the guy is cramping my style, don't forget that serious is what we need in the long run dudes.

So chill out. Vote with your guts if you have to, but let's be as nice as possible. All about the love in here, ya know?

[M] Caprica
04-11-2011, 06:01 PM
To enable quick reply, click on settings, then click general settings.

[M] Greg - Hot Dad
04-11-2011, 06:02 PM
Adachi;2969909']You guys might be hatin' on Mitsuo for being too serious, and while the guy is cramping my style, don't forget that serious is what we need in the long run dudes.

So chill out. Vote with your guts if you have to, but let's be as nice as possible. All about the love in here, ya know?
we have to be sensible.
I will retract my vote for now.

##unvote: kanji

[M] Caprica
04-11-2011, 06:03 PM
Tanaka is not even from Inaba, he's just the guy on the TV. As much as I want to punch you in the face, at least you are active.

[M] Dave – Stepdad
04-11-2011, 06:03 PM
OOC: Mine has quick reply!!!!!! ne-ner-ne-ner!

[M] Greg - Hot Dad
04-11-2011, 06:07 PM
I now have quick reply.

Rise, take your shirt off.

[M] Greg - Hot Dad
04-11-2011, 06:10 PM
Before anybody freaks out, I'm just trying to lighten the mood. So then.....
what do we do now?

[M] Athena
04-11-2011, 06:18 PM
I'm not objecting to your sentiments Mistuo buddy :jokey:

As for what now, just go with your gut. Ain't nothing better to do today.

With that in mind, I need to get some grub. All my gut is telling me is "eat food you goddamn idiot!" Heh.

[M] Apollo
04-11-2011, 06:24 PM
I'm starting to believe that no matter how long we wait nothing will change.

[M] Greg - Hot Dad
04-11-2011, 06:24 PM
My instinct says to vote for Rise, but my heart says don't

[M] Al - Biker Dad
04-11-2011, 06:25 PM
Wow I am too tired to keep up with this!
Mitsuo you're being way to hyperactive for my head. One second you're extremely serious, the next you're completely mellow and relaxed.

Despite this, whatever your alignment is, at the moment I like you, your overeager attitude seems to get discussion going, which is always good.

There's never clarity on day one, so just keep up the discussion, that way we have more posts to compare with those to come, and we can find scum if/when they slip up!

[M] Aaron
04-11-2011, 06:26 PM
Now now, I'm sure somebody town will jokingly say, "omg lol I'm the mafia" and then we'll all be like "DON'T. MAKE. JOKES." and lynch him, and then the next day we can tear eachother apart over who voted that person for being an easy target, or who honestly thought he might be mafia.

[M] Apollo
04-11-2011, 06:26 PM
Why Rise? You're supposed to creep Yukiko out remember? :p

[M] Dave – Stepdad
04-11-2011, 06:27 PM
My gut say to vote for Mitsuo but I'll wait a bit longer to make it final.

[M] Greg - Hot Dad
04-11-2011, 06:29 PM
Dojima;2969942']Why Rise? You're supposed to creep Yukiko out remember? :p

Yukiko isnt pretty.
I don't know why, but my instinct says Rise....

[M] Harry - Dad's Dad
04-11-2011, 06:30 PM
off-topic: Couldn't exactly join due to sleep and school but I'm here now! Also I have yet to play a persona game so I have no idea who the smurf I am except for the small bio I found.

Anyway Mitsuo is freaking me out, there's active and then there's super-stalker-active. I have no idea who to vote for as of yet but I will search through every underlying meaning in each post till I find the scum plaguing this land. :glare:

[M] Greg - Hot Dad
04-11-2011, 06:31 PM
Shu;2969950']off-topic: Couldn't exactly join due to sleep and school but I'm here now! Also I have yet to play a persona game so I have no idea who the smurf I am except for the small bio I found.

Anyway Mitsuo is freaking me out, there's active and then there's super-stalker-active. I have no idea who to vote for as of yet but I will search through every underlying meaning in each post till I find the scum plaguing this land. :glare:

Stop mimicking me you stalker

[M] Apollo
04-11-2011, 06:33 PM
Read my short character memo at the discussion thread Shu, just so that you get a general idea on who we are :p.

[M] Greg - Hot Dad
04-11-2011, 06:35 PM
I don't wanna vote for anyone without knowing anything about them!
I'd feel guilty if they were innocent

[M] Harry - Dad's Dad
04-11-2011, 06:39 PM
Oh I knew that much but thanks for posting that

Also I did not mean to mimic you though I guess I can see how you would think that. :p
I'm worried that we may lynch an innocent but I guess that is a risk we may have to take if we're going to purge our community of the mafia. For now I will wait for someone to slip up till I vote, I want to be sure of my accusation.

[M] Athena
04-11-2011, 06:40 PM
Mitsuo man, you just gotta do it. Igor makes the rules and we gotta follow 'em, otherwise, well... I wonder what would happen. The game wouldn't be fun, in any case!

Prodding some inactives seems like an alright idea.

##Vote: [M] Daisuke

Come on, football man! Let's see some work ethic!

[M] Greg - Hot Dad
04-11-2011, 06:42 PM
Adachi;2969960']Mitsuo man, you just gotta do it. Igor makes the rules and we gotta follow 'em, otherwise, well... I wonder what would happen. The game wouldn't be fun, in any case!

Prodding some inactives seems like an alright idea.

##Vote: [M] Daisuke

Come on, football man! Let's see some work ethic!

I can get behind this. For Now. I would rather go on a panty raid to say.... Rise's house?

##Vote: Daisuke

[M] Greg - Hot Dad
04-11-2011, 06:43 PM
GaHHHH! But what if he turns out to be INNOCENT!
##unvote: daisuke

[M] Harry - Dad's Dad
04-11-2011, 06:45 PM
That's a risk we must be willing to take, for all we know he could turn out to be a mafia member so it's worth a shot.

##vote: daisuke

[M] Mike - Funny Dad
04-11-2011, 06:45 PM
Although I have nothing to contribute to the mafia, I just wanted to say that I want Dojima-san inside me.

OH BABY!

[M] Greg - Hot Dad
04-11-2011, 06:46 PM
Did you get the prostitute job in the game?

[M] Harry - Dad's Dad
04-11-2011, 06:48 PM
She wouldn't get paid much regardless, OH SNAP!

[M] Apollo
Actually Daisuke showed up in the discussion thread. I think we should focus more on the ones that haven't shown up at all.

[M] Apollo
K...Kashiwagi?

[M] Dave – Stepdad
Mitsuo;2969963']GaHHHH! But what if he turns out to be INNOCENT!

But what if he's not, and you didn't vote for him?

[M] Mike - Funny Dad
04-11-2011, 06:49 PM
Oh, please! Stop calling me a cheap whore because it's obvious I'm not cheap!

[M] Harry - Dad's Dad
04-11-2011, 06:50 PM
Dojima;2969971']K...Kashiwagi?

Shes totally "into you".
I'm sticking with my vote for now, to me the risk is worth taking.

[M] Trevor - Gay Dad
04-11-2011, 06:50 PM
Kashiwagi;2969965']Although I have nothing to contribute to the mafia, I just wanted to say that I want Dojima-san inside me.

OH BABY!

Get in line.

[M] Dave – Stepdad
04-11-2011, 06:51 PM
Kou hasn't showed up yet...

[M] Apollo
04-11-2011, 06:52 PM
I'm positive I saw him at the discussion.

[M] Mike - Funny Dad
04-11-2011, 06:52 PM
Namatame;2969975']
Kashiwagi;2969965']Although I have nothing to contribute to the mafia, I just wanted to say that I want Dojima-san inside me.

OH BABY!

Get in line.
Nuh-uh! He's mine of course, the person playing as my character can have him too. ^_-

[M] Dave – Stepdad
04-11-2011, 06:53 PM
Neither has Yosuke or Souji or Morooka...

[M] Mike - Funny Dad
04-11-2011, 06:54 PM
Nanako;2969980']Neither has Yosuke or Souji or Morooka...

What a shame that Souji hasn't showed up either. He's one of my favorite students.

[M] Athena
04-11-2011, 06:55 PM
:bou::bou::bou::bou: just got weird guys.

[M] Trevor - Gay Dad
Kashiwagi;2969979']
Namatame;2969975']

OH BABY!

Get in line.
Nuh-uh! He's mine of course, the person playing as my character can have him too. ^_-

Lies! I have claimed him.

##Vote: [M] Kashiwagi

[M] Dave – Stepdad
Dojima;2969978']I'm positive I saw him at the discussion.

You're right daddy. He said "sup"

[M] Mom – Host
About 10 hours remaining in Day 1

Current votecount

[M] Daisuke (2) - [M] Adachi, [M] Shu
[M] Mitsuo (1) - [M] Yukiko
[M] Tanaka (1) - [M] Kanji
[M] Kanji (0) -
[M] Naoto (0) -
[M] Hanako (0) -

[M] Athena
04-11-2011, 06:56 PM
Also I like that my gut feeling has so much influence. Looks like I'm top dog in the office now Dojima sama!

[M] Greg - Hot Dad
04-11-2011, 06:56 PM
Kashiwagi;2969979']
Namatame;2969975']

OH BABY!

Get in line.
Guys, if she got the job of prostitute, then shes the same thing as cult leader. Discuss?

[M] Mike - Funny Dad
04-11-2011, 06:57 PM
Namatame;2969984']
Kashiwagi;2969979']
Namatame;2969975']

OH BABY!

Get in line.

Lies! I have claimed him.

##Vote: [M] Kashiwagi

NO! I'll kill you!! ...or at least vote for you.

##Vote: Namatame

[M] Apollo
04-11-2011, 06:57 PM
Namatame are you serious?
You two can give up though. I'll remainf orever faithful to Chisato.
Nanako I hope big bro shows up :(.

[M] Harry - Dad's Dad
04-11-2011, 06:58 PM
Mitsuo;2969988']
Kashiwagi;2969979']
Namatame;2969975']

OH BABY!

Get in line.
Guys, if she got the job of prostitute, then shes the same thing as cult leader. Discuss?

That is a good point mitsuo, she's even been seducing her students so she can stay in the clear. I'm watching you Kashiwagi.

[M] Apollo
04-11-2011, 06:59 PM
Mitsuo;2969988']

That would make her a mafia prostitute. But it's just you who labeled her that way.

[M] Caprica
04-11-2011, 07:00 PM
Adachi;2969983']:bou::bou::bou::bou: just got weird guys.
Just wait until Mooroka decides to show up. Every time I see that smurfer and his overbite I feel the urge to correct it for him.

[M] Greg - Hot Dad
04-11-2011, 07:00 PM
the prostitute job is usually a separate entity I thought. Is it not? And yes, I'm asking, but maybe she's just being funny

[M] Mike - Funny Dad
04-11-2011, 07:01 PM
Dojima;2969993']
Mitsuo;2969988']

That would make her a mafia prostitute. But it's just you who labeled her that way.

Honey, just because I'm a seductive woman with large breasts and a breathy voice doesn't mean I'm a whore. I just love sum dat cack. ;)

[M] Dave – Stepdad
04-11-2011, 07:01 PM
Dojima;2969990']Namatame are you serious?
You two can give up though. I'll remainf orever faithful to Chisato.
Nanako I hope big bro shows up :(.

Me too daddy, me too. I'm worried he'll be lynched if he doesn't.

[M] Adama
04-11-2011, 07:02 PM
Kashiwagi;2969998']
Dojima;2969993']
Mitsuo;2969988']

Honey, just because I'm a seductive woman with large breasts and a breathy voice doesn't mean I'm a whore. I just love sum dat cack. ;)

You're a disturbing women. :|

[M] Mike - Funny Dad
04-11-2011, 07:03 PM
I have been with a few women too. ^_-

[M] Greg - Hot Dad
04-11-2011, 07:03 PM
Chie;2970002']
Kashiwagi;2969998']
Dojima;2969993']
Mitsuo;2969988']

Im considering voting for her simply because I don't want to have to read this :bou::bou::bou::bou:
You're a disturbing women. :|edit: read the stuff directly above this, put it in the quote stuff on accident

[M] Trevor - Gay Dad
04-11-2011, 07:05 PM
Well, it seems that my love for Dojima is unrequited.

##Unvote: [M] Kashiwagi

I hope you can forgive me Kashiwagi, I was blinded by love.

[M] Apollo
04-11-2011, 07:05 PM
You do know that editing is not allowed right?

[M] Harry - Dad's Dad
04-11-2011, 07:06 PM
Kashiwagi;2970004']I have been with a few women too. ^_-

OK not a prostitute just another naughty word beginning in S.

[M] Greg - Hot Dad
04-11-2011, 07:07 PM
forgive my editing, it wont happen again.

[M] Mike - Funny Dad
04-11-2011, 07:07 PM
I forgive you. After all, who can resist such a hunky piece of man meat. ;)

Unvote: Namatame

[M] Apollo
04-11-2011, 07:09 PM
Nanako cover your ears! I see where she learned those words from :argh:

[M] Adama
04-11-2011, 07:10 PM
You scare me, Kashiwagi.

[M] Mike - Funny Dad
04-11-2011, 07:10 PM
I can't edit so let me fix my above post

##Unvote: [M] Namatame

[M] Greg - Hot Dad
04-11-2011, 07:11 PM
Chie;2970017']You scare me, Kashiwagi.

If she makes one more sex reference, I'm voting for her

[M] Dave – Stepdad
04-11-2011, 07:11 PM
SEE DADDY! *covers ears*

[M] Athena
04-11-2011, 07:12 PM
You guys are all bat:bou::bou::bou::bou: insane. Oh god this is going to be a hell ride.

Mitsuo brodawgger, the prostitute and cult leader are completely separate. Read up on that roles FAQ if you need a refresher! We need everyone up to speed.

Kashiwagi might be a bit loose but that doesn't mean she's any which way inclined to be scum, on that basis alone. Ya'll called Yoruichi a whore and she was merely a little deluded.

Remember: the personas (lawl) used in game are just substitutes for our personal accounts. They shouldn't be used as a (serious) basis for votes or roles.

[M] Mike - Funny Dad
04-11-2011, 07:16 PM
Adachi;2970022']You guys are all bat:bou::bou::bou::bou: insane. Oh god this is going to be a hell ride.

Mitsuo brodawgger, the prostitute and cult leader are completely separate. Read up on that roles FAQ if you need a refresher! We need everyone up to speed.

Kashiwagi might be a bit loose but that doesn't mean she's any which way inclined to be scum, on that basis alone. Ya'll called Yoruichi a whore and she was merely a little deluded.

Remember: the personas (lawl) used in game are just substitutes for our personal accounts. They shouldn't be used as a (serious) basis for votes or roles.

There's an actual role in mafia of prostitute? o_0

[M] Greg - Hot Dad
04-11-2011, 07:17 PM
Kashiwagi;2970024']
Adachi;2970022']You guys are all bat:bou::bou::bou::bou: insane. Oh god this is going to be a hell ride.

There's an actual role in mafia of prostitute? o_0
Yes, and its a lot like cult leader, so stoppit.

[M] Apollo
Yoruichi was mafia...wait!
Nah, that does not apply.

## Vote : Yosuke

Better show up buddy.

[M] Greg - Hot Dad
Speaking of which, does anyone know if we have a cult this time?

[M] Mike - Funny Dad
04-11-2011, 07:18 PM
Unless they're actually in the cult, there's no way to tell if there is one at all. Or at least this early in the game.

[M] Greg - Hot Dad
04-11-2011, 07:20 PM
hmmm.
geeze, I think I'll just abstain from voting today

[M] Athena
04-11-2011, 07:20 PM
The prostitute is a mafia roleblocker.

Anyway, let me summarize my thoughts so far.

1) You're all fucking insane
2) You're all fucking insane
3) Mitsuo and Shu, your bandwagon onto Daisuke is a bit dodgy. I don't like it, or either of ya. Nothing personal though!

##Unvote: [M] Daisuke
##Vote: [M] Shu

Like I've mentioned, gut feelings. I picked Daisuke out of thin air because he was inactive, and you guys leaped onto him too. Mitsuo is receiving enough attention, I'd like Shu to get some as too.

Rhyming, oh god. Now this officer has to take a long nap. Try not to screw things up while I'm away, friends.

[M] Athena
04-11-2011, 07:22 PM
Oh jesus christ

##Unvote: [M] Shu
##Vote: [M] Mitsuo

Get your :bou::bou::bou::bou: together Mitsuo. Those two roles aren't the same, all you're doing is trying to confuse people. I will post screen caps of the damn explanations if I have to.

I'm done for tonight. If the day is still going when I wake up, I'll try and sort through any more crap that arises. Good luck ya'll.

[M] Apollo
04-11-2011, 07:23 PM
Well voting for Daisuke because he's inactive is not normal.
He showed up in the discussion thread.
Normally you would want to vote for the ones that have not shown up at all.
So why did you pick Daisuke?

[M] Greg - Hot Dad
04-11-2011, 07:24 PM
Adachi;2970033']Oh jesus christ

##Unvote: [M] Shu
##Vote: [M] Mitsuo

Get your :bou::bou::bou::bou: together Mitsuo. Those two roles aren't the same, all you're doing is trying to confuse people. I will post screen caps of the damn explanations if I have to.

I'm done for tonight. If the day is still going when I wake up, I'll try and sort through any more crap that arises. Good luck ya'll.

Im not trying to confuse anybody. The version of prostitute I read said it was a lot like cult leader. If you'll notice I'm abstaining from voting

[M] Harry - Dad's Dad
04-11-2011, 07:24 PM
To be honest I'm just sticking with my vote because I have noone better to vote for, I'll find someone else eventually.

[M] Greg - Hot Dad
04-11-2011, 07:25 PM
Dojima;2970034']Well voting for Daisuke because he's inactive is not normal.
He showed up in the discussion thread.
Normally you would want to vote for the ones that have not shown up at all.
So why did you pick Daisuke?

I didn't know, I unvoted for him

[M] Athena
04-11-2011, 07:25 PM
Had to post before I left, didn't ya boss?

I didn't remember Daisuke in the game thread, and honestly, I just picked a name at random. I couldn't be bothered looking the list up and checking who had posted where. You know me boss, lazy!

Gonna nap now, for serious!

[M] Harry - Dad's Dad
04-11-2011, 07:26 PM
for now ##vote: kashiwagi

First day is always full of uncertainty anyway.

[M] Apollo
04-11-2011, 07:28 PM
Well anyway voting for inactives isn't going to do us any good. At best it will motivate them to post more.

[M] Adama
04-11-2011, 07:31 PM
Which people still have not shown any activity?

[M] Dave – Stepdad
04-11-2011, 07:35 PM
Sou and Yosuke

[M] Mike - Funny Dad
04-11-2011, 07:36 PM
I want to know too. Igor, can I get a list of the characters who are playing in this game of mafia?

[M] Dave – Stepdad
04-11-2011, 07:38 PM
Daddy posted in the discussion thread

[M] Apollo
04-11-2011, 07:38 PM
What about Morooka?

[M] Dave – Stepdad
04-11-2011, 07:40 PM
Oh yeah him... I forgot.

[M] Adama
04-11-2011, 07:44 PM
That's a good amount of inactives, hopefully they decide to step up and make some posts before the day's end.

[M] Greg - Hot Dad
04-11-2011, 07:49 PM
Votecount please

[M] Mike - Funny Dad
04-11-2011, 07:49 PM
Yeah. Hopefully so, or I'll be forced to vote one of them off. As of right now, I don't have any leads into a vote for anyone.

[M] Aaron
04-11-2011, 07:51 PM
Mitsuo, the Prosititute is a mafia roleblocker. There are no other variations of Prostitute. A town roleblocker is just called Roleblocker. There is no cult roleblocker. Cult members are typically stripped of their powers when recruited. Personally I'm not even going to acknowledge the possibility of there being a cult until I see some evidence, because the mafia is enough to worry about for Day 1.

[M] Greg - Hot Dad
04-11-2011, 07:54 PM
Yukiko;2970055']Mitsuo, the Prosititute is a mafia roleblocker. There are no other variations of Prostitute. A town roleblocker is just called Roleblocker. There is no cult roleblocker. Cult members are typically stripped of their powers when recruited. Personally I'm not even going to acknowledge the possibility of there being a cult until I see some evidence, because the mafia is enough to worry about for Day 1.

I hope there isn't. Yeah there is another variant in a game I was part of, they didn't kill, but whoever the prostitute chose as a client would have to vote with her. It didn't work very well, she got spotted extremely quickly because of other things.

[M] Mom – Host
04-11-2011, 07:59 PM
Kashiwagi;2970044']I want to know too. Igor, can I get a list of the characters who are playing in this game of mafia?

That can be found on the very first post of this thread, my dear.

[M] Greg - Hot Dad
04-11-2011, 08:01 PM
Igor;2970060']
Kashiwagi;2970044']I want to know too. Igor, can I get a list of the characters who are playing in this game of mafia?

That can be found on the very first post of this thread, my dear.

vote count

[M] Mom – Host
04-11-2011, 08:06 PM
I was just getting to that, please show some patience. Now, where were we? Oh yes. 9 hours remaining in Day 1.

Current votecount.

[M] Mitsuo (2) - [M] Yukiko, [M] Adachi
[M] Yosuke (1) - [M] Dojima
[M] Kashiwagi (1) - [M] Shu
[M] Shu (0) -
[M] Namatame (0) -
[M] Daisuke (0) -
[M] Kanji (0) -
[M] Naoto (0) -
[M] Hanako (0) -

[M] Greg - Hot Dad
04-11-2011, 08:07 PM
Igor;2970065']I was just getting to that, please show some patience. Now, where were we? Oh yes. 9 hours remaining in Day 1.

Current votecount.

[M] Shu (0) -
[M] Namatame (0) -
[M] Daisuke (0) -
[M] Kanji (0) -
[M] Naoto (0) -
[M] Hanako (0) -

.... You guys are real kind you know that....

[M] Apollo
04-11-2011, 08:17 PM
Pwned.

[M] Mike - Funny Dad
04-11-2011, 08:19 PM
Mitsuo;2970067']
Igor;2970065']I was just getting to that, please show some patience. Now, where were we? Oh yes. 9 hours remaining in Day 1.

Current votecount.

[M] Shu (0) -
[M] Namatame (0) -
[M] Daisuke (0) -
[M] Kanji (0) -
[M] Naoto (0) -
[M] Hanako (0) -

.... You guys are real kind you know that....
Well, there's always that high chance that we'll just vote off an inactive member. Nothing to worry about... for now.

[M] Greg - Hot Dad
04-11-2011, 08:21 PM
Well...
Then...
I honestly don't know what to say. I promise I am not an enemy?

[M] Harry - Dad's Dad
04-11-2011, 08:24 PM
At least I didn't vote for you mitsuo... yet.

[M] Apollo
04-11-2011, 08:25 PM
*yawn* Well it sure got quiet here huh?

[M] Mike - Funny Dad
04-11-2011, 08:27 PM
haha... For real.

It got heated up for a few minutes. It got a little... steamy, if I may say so myself. ;)

[M] Greg - Hot Dad
04-11-2011, 08:28 PM
Kashiwagi;2970093']haha... For real.

It got heated up for a few minutes. It got a little... steamy, if I may say so myself. ;)

....panties plz.....

[M] Mike - Funny Dad
04-11-2011, 08:30 PM
I'm not wearing any. ;)

[M] Harry - Dad's Dad
04-11-2011, 08:31 PM
http://pmtoolsthatwork.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2009/08/Boring1-300x252.jpg

-yawns-

-looks at above post-
That sounds like something you would do. ;)

[M] Trevor - Gay Dad
04-11-2011, 08:32 PM
Neither am I, but I doubt any of you want to know that.

[M] Harry - Dad's Dad
04-11-2011, 08:33 PM
I'm sure there's at least 1 person who is pleased to know that. I am not that person.

[M] Aaron
04-11-2011, 08:33 PM
Only Creepy McCreepster would want those panties :erm:

[M] Apollo
04-11-2011, 08:34 PM
Those kind of declarations are not good for a single man in his 40s you know...

[M] Trevor - Gay Dad
04-11-2011, 08:35 PM
:( I'll go and put some on.

[M] Harry - Dad's Dad
04-11-2011, 08:36 PM
Thank you, you're disturbing the children.

[M] Greg - Hot Dad
04-11-2011, 08:38 PM
Please, do not send pictures.

[M] Harry - Dad's Dad
04-11-2011, 08:46 PM
You're giving him ideas, I would suggest avoiding that.

[M] Mike - Funny Dad
04-11-2011, 08:51 PM
You're giving me ideas too. ;)

[M] Trevor - Gay Dad
04-11-2011, 08:53 PM
I hate all of you. Except you, Kashiwagi, because I respect your sense of female empowerment, and of course Dojima because of my love for him, even if he doesn't return the sentiment.

[M] Greg - Hot Dad
04-11-2011, 08:58 PM
[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[
[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[
[[[ [[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[ [[[[[[[[[[[[[
[[[[[[[ [[[[ [[[[[[[[[ [ [[[[[[[[[[
[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[
[[[
[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[ [[[[ [[[[[[[
[[[[ [[[[[[[[ [[[[[[[[[[[[[
[[[[[[[[[[[ [[[[ [[[ [[[[
[[[[[[[[[ [ [ [[[[[[[
[[[[[ [[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[
[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[ [[[[[[
[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[ [[[ [
[[[[[[ [[[[[ [[[ [[[[[[[[
[[[[ [[[[[[ [[[[[[[[[[[[
[[[ [[[ [[[ [ [ [[[[[
[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[
[[ [[[[[[[[[[[
[[[[[[[[[ [[[[[[[[[[[[

Im bored

[M] Apollo
04-11-2011, 09:00 PM
Namatame you're making me feel guilty.

[M] Trevor - Gay Dad
04-11-2011, 09:04 PM
What do you feel guilty of, Dojima?

[M] Apollo
04-11-2011, 09:15 PM
Guilty for not returning your love :(

[M] Trevor - Gay Dad
04-11-2011, 09:19 PM
Some things just aren't meant to be. Like the Mafia. Which is why we're going to help them stop existing. Though, I really have no idea who to vote for.

[M] Caprica
04-11-2011, 09:21 PM
Mitsuo;2970117'][[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[
[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[
[[[ [[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[ [[[[[[[[[[[[[
[[[[[[[ [[[[ [[[[[[[[[ [ [[[[[[[[[[
[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[
[[[
[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[ [[[[ [[[[[[[
[[[[ [[[[[[[[ [[[[[[[[[[[[[
[[[[[[[[[[[ [[[[ [[[ [[[[
[[[[[[[[[ [ [ [[[[[[[
[[[[[ [[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[
[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[ [[[[[[
[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[ [[[ [
[[[[[[ [[[[[ [[[ [[[[[[[[
[[[[ [[[[[[ [[[[[[[[[[[[
[[[ [[[ [[[ [ [ [[[[[
[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[
[[ [[[[[[[[[[[
[[[[[[[[[ [[[[[[[[[[[[

Im bored
Urge...
to bash...
with chair...
rising!

Also I think voting for people who have not posted at all is far more suspicious than voting for people who only posted in the discussion thread.

These people only posted in the discussion thread. They need some prodding.
Tanaka, Hanako, Daisuke, Kou.

These people have not posted at all. They are inactive, so I don't think prodding them will do much. Even if they deserve a couple black eyes in Morooka's case...
Morooka, Souji, Yosuke.

My vote on Tanaka will stay for now, unless I decide to rearrange someone else's face a bit.

[M] Mom – Host
04-11-2011, 09:24 PM
Just under eight hours left, dah-lings.~

[M] Shu (0) -
[M] Namatame (0) -
[M] Daisuke (0) -
[M] Kanji (0) -
[M] Naoto (0) -
[M] Hanako (0) -

[M] Harry - Dad's Dad
04-11-2011, 09:25 PM
Mitsuo is still #1

[M] Apollo
04-11-2011, 09:35 PM
So what do we do ?

[M] Kurt - Cool Dad
04-11-2011, 09:37 PM
PERSONAE PERSONAE PERSONAE AGHHHHHHHHHH KUMA

I suggest we rule that we can only vote for active players today, it will give the mob less slack in the future, kuma.

##VOTE: [M] Shu

Iway amway afiamay, umakay.

[M] Harry - Dad's Dad
04-11-2011, 09:43 PM
Awh smurf.

[M] Caprica
04-11-2011, 09:47 PM
I can only accept that rule on two conditions Teddy, one is that you are active as well, two is that you stop with the Pig/Bear Latin; It's making me want to bludgeon you using Mitsuo as a weapon.

[M] Apollo
04-11-2011, 09:50 PM
He does have a point though, but still for someone who has not been very active himself that's quite the big thing to say.

[M] Greg - Hot Dad
04-11-2011, 09:55 PM
Yes it is. But it may prove wise, except for the fact that it is almost certain some of the inactive members are mafia

[M] Harry - Dad's Dad
04-11-2011, 10:05 PM
I will accept that advice if teddie starts being active.

[M] Kurt - Cool Dad
04-11-2011, 10:05 PM
Kanji;2970144']I can only accept that rule on two conditions Teddy, one is that you are active as well, two is that you stop with the Pig/Bear Latin; It's making me want to bludgeon you using Mitsuo as a weapon.
Evernay onnagay ivegay ouyay upway, evernay onnagay akemay ouyay ycray, althoughway ouyay eatenthray otay urthay emay, umakay.

Dojima;2970145']He does have a point though, but still for someone who has not been very active himself that's quite the big thing to say.
Having at least posted, I at least am active enough to be voted for. What does lynching a bag of potatoes get us, buddy? Better to have some substance than nothing at all, kuma.

Mitsuo;2970148']Yes it is. But it may prove wise, except for the fact that it is almost certain some of the inactive members are mafia
Yeah, yeah, and it is almost certain some of the active members are mafia too, kuma.

[M] Kurt - Cool Dad
04-11-2011, 10:06 PM
Bags of potatoes are inanimate and mute objects which do not give much feedback.

[M] Kurt - Cool Dad
04-11-2011, 10:07 PM
Kuma.

[M] Harry - Dad's Dad
04-11-2011, 10:07 PM
Teddie;2970156']
Kanji;2970144']I can only accept that rule on two conditions Teddy, one is that you are active as well, two is that you stop with the Pig/Bear Latin; It's making me want to bludgeon you using Mitsuo as a weapon.
Evernay onnagay ivegay ouyay upway, evernay onnagay akemay ouyay ycray, althoughway ouyay eatenthray otay urthay emay, umakay.

Pig latin? What is this I don't even...

[M] Greg - Hot Dad
04-11-2011, 10:08 PM
You did just claim to be mafia did you not in your previous post?
##vote:teddie

don't joke

[M] Felix
04-11-2011, 10:09 PM
Time to start playing I guess while I have a few spare hours!

I have read the thread and again given it is Day 1 as usual not a lot to go on. But one thing that stands out to me is Teddie's post. He suggests a voting pattern (only vote active players), tries to back this up with a reason (don't allow the mob to easy night kill an inactive player). An inactive trying to steer town Day 1's vote goes to you buddy!

##Vote: [M] Teddie

Like I said not a lot else going on other than 3 or 4 players trying to get the conversation flowing

Remon
04-11-2011, 10:10 PM
Mitsuo;2970162']You did just claim to be mafia did you not in your previous post?

don't joke

Wha? Where?

EDIT
Smurf

[M] Kurt - Cool Dad
04-11-2011, 10:10 PM
Someone else is going to have to let you off the hook because I ain't amused. I'll joke all I want, thank you, kuma.

##UNVOTE: [M] Shu

##VOTE: [M] Mitsuo

[M] Greg - Hot Dad
04-11-2011, 10:12 PM
someone unvote someone and help us take down this bear

[M] Felix
04-11-2011, 10:12 PM
Mitsuo;2970162']You did just claim to be mafia did you not in your previous post?

don't joke

That's either a rookie mistake on his part or it's part of his role. I've learned from the last few game watch the crazy person especially when their posts are nonsense.

[M] Kurt - Cool Dad
04-11-2011, 10:13 PM
Souji;2970163']I have read the thread and again given it is Day 1 as usual not a lot to go on. But one thing that stands out to me is Teddie's post. He suggests a voting pattern (only vote active players), tries to back this up with a reason (don't allow the mob to easy night kill an inactive player). An inactive trying to steer town Day 1's vote goes to you buddy!
In a couple of days, I want ammo when I want to chase a suspect. People's previous votes will then matter. I don't want to look back and sigh, "Man, there's sure a lot of inactives dead..." That is not much use to me, kuma.

[M] Harry - Dad's Dad
04-11-2011, 10:14 PM
##Unvote: Kashiwagi (no real evidence other than going pantieless)
##Vote: Teddie (Because I like to jump on little red wagons with the word bandwagon on them)

Is it just me or is it tied now?
I love ties~

[M] Greg - Hot Dad
04-11-2011, 10:14 PM
I was posting backwards, it wasn't part of my role. Someone vote for him, he just doesnt like me because ....
well,,
I guess I kinda deserve part of it for accusing random people, but whatsis names arguement makes sense, comon, vote for the bear

[M] Dave – Stepdad
04-11-2011, 10:15 PM
SOUJI!! *hugs* I'm so glad you made it.

[M] Caprica
04-11-2011, 10:15 PM
Seriously, stop with the Pig/Bear Latin. It's annoying as well as distracting.

[M] Apollo
04-11-2011, 10:16 PM
Lol Someone delete Remon's post XD

Well Teddie,
First of all you come in saying we have to vote active ones. But then you chose Shu, not Mitsuo (who had most of the votes). Why is that?

[M] Greg - Hot Dad
04-11-2011, 10:16 PM
yeah shu it's tied

[M] Apollo
04-11-2011, 10:17 PM
Oh, nevermind you unvoted Shu and voted for Mitsuo. That makes my complaint worthless.
One moment it's sleepy here, the other it's too fast -.-.

[M] Harry - Dad's Dad
04-11-2011, 10:18 PM
:excited: I can feel the tension rising

[M] Felix
04-11-2011, 10:18 PM
Teddie;2970169']
Souji;2970163']I have read the thread and again given it is Day 1 as usual not a lot to go on. But one thing that stands out to me is Teddie's post. He suggests a voting pattern (only vote active players), tries to back this up with a reason (don't allow the mob to easy night kill an inactive player). An inactive trying to steer town Day 1's vote goes to you buddy!
In a couple of days, I want ammo when I want to chase a suspect. People's previous votes will then matter. I don't want to look back and sigh, "Man, there's sure a lot of inactives dead..." That is not much use to me, kuma.

You're clasping at straws my friend, but aren't we all on Day 1! Despite the fact I voted for you I'm almost certain one of the more active players up until now is scum (not naming any names) & experience says when the mafia's "voice" in a game is taken out the others come out of the wood work. Then I'll assess the inactive. But until then Teddie crazy person you're my man ;)

[M] Greg - Hot Dad
04-11-2011, 10:19 PM
Id be more worried about them night killing one of us actives instead of an inactive.

[M] Mom – Host
04-11-2011, 10:19 PM
My, what have we got ourselves here? 6 and a half hours remaining in Day 1.

Current votecount.

[M] Mitsuo (3) - [M] Yukiko, [M] Adachi, [M] Teddie
[M] Teddie (3) - [M] Mitsuo, [M] Souji, [M] Shu
[M] Kashiwagi (0) -
[M] Shu (0) -
[M] Namatame (0) -
[M] Daisuke (0) -
[M] Kanji (0) -
[M] Naoto (0) -
[M] Hanako (0) -

[M] Greg - Hot Dad
04-11-2011, 10:20 PM
Souji;2970179']
Teddie;2970169']

You're clasping at straws my friend, but aren't we all on Day 1! Despite the fact I voted for you I'm almost certain one of the more active players up until now is scum (not naming any names) & experience says when the mafia's "voice" in a game is taken out the others come out of the wood work. Then I'll assess the inactive. But until then Teddie crazy person you're my man ;)

high five

[M] Harry - Dad's Dad
04-11-2011, 10:20 PM
Mitsuo;2970180']Id be more worried about them night killing one of us actives instead of an inactive.

Especially considering they know who's who and don't need to worry about killing their own.

[M] Felix
04-11-2011, 10:21 PM
"high five" mafia 101 baby :lol:

[M] Greg - Hot Dad
they do?

[M] Kurt - Cool Dad
Kanji;2970174']Seriously, stop with the Pig/Bear Latin. It's annoying as well as distracting.
I would, but I'm a mission. Oughtay ucklay odaytay, umakay.

Dojima;2970175']Well Teddie,
First of all you come in saying we have to vote active ones. But then you chose Shu, not Mitsuo (who had most of the votes). Why is that?Because why hurry a lynch? Shu was a recent poster and thus an easily picked name. Plus? No votes. I know Mitsuo's a creep, but why would you expect someone to vote for an easy target? It's mean.

And then I voted for him because I've decided I hate him. That's good enough for Day 1.

[M] Felix
04-11-2011, 10:22 PM
Any idea who "they" are Shu?

[M] Harry - Dad's Dad
04-11-2011, 10:22 PM
Well who's against them if I remember correctly. I may be wrong, my memory is known to fail on occasion.

[M] Greg - Hot Dad
04-11-2011, 10:23 PM
shu, I wont vote for you, but right now, you're kinda makin me nervous

[M] Harry - Dad's Dad
04-11-2011, 10:23 PM
I said "they" as in the mafia.

[M] Felix
04-11-2011, 10:24 PM
Shu;2970189']Well who's against them if I remember correctly. I may be wrong, my memory is known to fail on occasion.

Forgive me it's been a long day for me but what do you mean?

[M] Felix
04-11-2011, 10:25 PM
Shu;2970191']I said "they" as in the mafia.

Obviously "they" are the Mafia but who specifically are "they" in your opinion?

[M] Kurt - Cool Dad
04-11-2011, 10:26 PM
Souji;2970179']You're clasping at straws my friend, but aren't we all on Day 1! Despite the fact I voted for you I'm almost certain one of the more active players up until now is scum (not naming any names) & experience says when the mafia's "voice" in a game is taken out the others come out of the wood work. Then I'll assess the inactive. But until then Teddie crazy person you're my man ;)I'm sorry you're not thinking about laying groundwork for the future as well as the present, being mindful of what is to come is important as well, kuma.

Lynching an active means we have a chance of lynching an active mafia member. Scum have to scramble to save themselves or their friends then. There'd be lots of activity then, kuma.

[M] Harry - Dad's Dad
04-11-2011, 10:26 PM
Souji;2970193']
Shu;2970189']Well who's against them if I remember correctly. I may be wrong, my memory is known to fail on occasion.

Forgive me it's been a long day for me but what do you mean?

It's been a long day for me too. I mean that doesn't the mafia know who the townies are? I remember reading that in the guide. So if they do, then they don't need to worry about killing one of their own during the night.

[M] Harry - Dad's Dad
04-11-2011, 10:27 PM
And I have no idea who the mafia is, I haven't gathered enough evidence to make a valid guess.

[M] Greg - Hot Dad
but what if the mafia leader is inactive teddy what then?

[M] Greg - Hot Dad
Shu;2970198']And I have no idea who the mafia is, I haven't gathered enough evidence to make a valid guess.

stop quoting me

[M] Kurt - Cool Dad
04-11-2011, 10:28 PM
I don't worry about what I can't control. You can plan for everything, kuma.

[M] Dave – Stepdad
Shu;2970183']
Mitsuo;2970180']Id be more worried about them night killing one of us actives instead of an inactive.

Especially considering they know who's who and don't need to worry about killing their own.
Yeah they know who NOT to kill, and who they can kill. It's not fair...

Teddie;2970187']
Kanji;2970174']Seriously, stop with the Pig/Bear Latin. It's annoying as well as distracting.
I would, but I'm a mission. Oughtay ucklay odaytay, umakay.

Dojima;2970175']Well Teddie,
First of all you come in saying we have to vote active ones. But then you chose Shu, not Mitsuo (who had most of the votes). Why is that?Because why hurry a lynch? Shu was a recent poster and thus an easily picked name. Plus? No votes. I know Mitsuo's a creep, but why would you expect someone to vote for an easy target? It's mean.

And then I voted for him because I've decided I hate him. That's good enough for Day 1.

So you don't like him... That's not a good excuse. You seen really weird... ##vote: [M]Teddy

[M] Harry - Dad's Dad
Mitsuo;2970200']
Shu;2970198']And I have no idea who the mafia is, I haven't gathered enough evidence to make a valid guess.

stop quoting me

I was replying to the question Souji asked me, not quoting you at all. :|

[M] Greg - Hot Dad
04-11-2011, 10:29 PM
but it's not a good plan

[M] Caprica
I am a man of my word. If only I could use an all out attack...
##Pick up: [M] Mitsuo
##Attack using Mitsuo: [M] Teddie
##Drop on floor: [M] Mitsuo
##Unvote: [M] Tanaka
##Vote: [M] Teddie

Also Igor, if the [M] tag is not included in the vote or the unvote, is said vote invalid?

[M] Felix
Teddie;2970195']
Souji;2970179']You're clasping at straws my friend, but aren't we all on Day 1! Despite the fact I voted for you I'm almost certain one of the more active players up until now is scum (not naming any names) & experience says when the mafia's "voice" in a game is taken out the others come out of the wood work. Then I'll assess the inactive. But until then Teddie crazy person you're my man ;)I'm sorry you're not thinking about laying groundwork for the future as well as the present, being mindful of what is to come is important as well, kuma.

Lynching an active means we have a chance of lynching an active mafia member. Scum have to scramble to save themselves or their friends then. There'd be lots of activity then, kuma.

In Mafia we only deal in the present due to the fact we are here one day maybe gone the next but at the same time planning for the future is smart.

You just repeated what I said but changed the way I said it, lol that's not weird at all

[M] Apollo
I'm starting to think that Mitsuo might not be mafia...he's not doing anything to improve his image and not get any more votes. He's doing the contrary in fact.

[M] Greg - Hot Dad
04-11-2011, 10:30 PM
How awesome would it be if Teddie turns out to be the mafia leader!
but hes probably nothing important...
But I can dream can't I

[M] Greg - Hot Dad
Dojima;2970208']I'm starting to think that Mitsuo might not be mafia...he's not doing anything to improve his image and not get any more votes. He's doing the contrary in fact.

how?
what have I done worse
and I am not mafia

[M] Dave – Stepdad
Teddie;2970195']

Lynching an active is more of a chance of killing an innocent IMHO

[M] Greg - Hot Dad
04-11-2011, 10:32 PM
exactly. except for IMHO, I have no idea what that means

[M] Harry - Dad's Dad
Mitsuo;2970210']
Dojima;2970208']I'm starting to think that Mitsuo might not be mafia...he's not doing anything to improve his image and not get any more votes. He's doing the contrary in fact.

how?
what have I done worse
and I am not mafia

He's saying that you're doing a good job of keeping your vote count low. So far you aren't doing anything wrong.

[M] Dave – Stepdad
Mitsuo;2970210']

how?
what have I done worse
and I am not mafia

Well if you were you would not admit it...

[M] Harry - Dad's Dad
04-11-2011, 10:33 PM
IMHO stands for "in my honest opinion".

I wonder who's going to be lynched today, it could easily change in an instant.

[M] Greg - Hot Dad
04-11-2011, 10:34 PM
Shu;2970213']
Mitsuo;2970210']

how?
what have I done worse
and I am not mafia

He's saying that you're doing a good job of keeping your vote count low. So far you aren't doing anything wrong.

oh...
ok?

[M] Felix
Mitsuo;2970209']How awesome would it be if Teddie turns out to be the mafia leader!
But I can dream can't I

If he's the mafia leader I'll die of laughter especially since the mafia leader won the last game single handed :lol:

[M] Greg - Hot Dad
Nanako;2970214']
Mitsuo;2970210']

how?
what have I done worse
and I am not mafia

Well if you were you would not admit it...

I guess not hahaha

[M] Caprica
04-11-2011, 10:35 PM
IMHO can mean
In My Honest Opinion
In My Humble Opinion
I'm Making Ham Omelettes.

[M] Greg - Hot Dad
Souji;2970218']
Mitsuo;2970209']How awesome would it be if Teddie turns out to be the mafia leader!
But I can dream can't I

If he's the mafia leader I'll die of laughter especially since the mafia leader won the last game single handed :lol:

I know! but part of me still feels like Rise is involved, maybe because of the whole Rukia thing last year?

[M] Felix
Nanako;2970211']Lynching an active is more of a chance of killing an innocent IMHO

Church, it's a constant in this game

[M] Greg - Hot Dad
04-11-2011, 10:36 PM
church?

[M] Kurt - Cool Dad
04-11-2011, 10:37 PM
Nanako;2970203']So you don't like him... That's not a good excuse. You seen really weird... ##vote: [M]Teddy
And thinking I am weird is a good excuse, kiddo? Anything and everything is a fine reason to vote for someone on Day 1. I won't begrudge you, kuma.

Souji;2970207']
In Mafia we only deal in the present due to the fact we are here one day maybe gone the next but at the same time planning for the future is smart.

You just repeated what I said but changed the way I said it, lol that's not weird at all
In Mafia, you want to win. If you're town, you just want what's best for the town. Scum guns for scum, third parties for third parties... you get the picture. Any other beliefs are nonsense.

You're gonna have to quote yourself, Souji, if you want to nitpick because everything is moving so fast. I'm sure you did, but that last line of mine was in response to Mitsuo, kuma.

Nanako;2970211']Lynching an active is more of a chance of killing an innocent IMHOHate to break it to you, but probability states we are going to kill an innocent, and I like talk. More talking equals more information. The more information we have, the more we can deduce. Please, all of you, keep this in the foremost of your minds, kuma.

[M] Felix
04-11-2011, 10:38 PM
Mitsuo;2970223']church?

It basically means you speak the truth. You know because the gospel is read in church and some people accept the gospel as truth

[M] Mom – Host
04-11-2011, 10:38 PM
Kanji;2970206']
Also Igor, if the [M] tag is not included in the vote or the unvote, is said vote invalid?

It will still be valid, as long as it's in the correct ##Vote/##Unvote format.

[M] Greg - Hot Dad
04-11-2011, 10:39 PM
honesty is the best policy

[M] Kurt - Cool Dad
04-11-2011, 10:40 PM
Igor, how bad is it?

[M] Kurt - Cool Dad
04-11-2011, 10:41 PM
Agh, kuma.

[M] Dave – Stepdad
04-11-2011, 10:41 PM
Teddie;2970224']
Nanako;2970203']So you don't like him... That's not a good excuse. You seen really weird... ##vote: [M]Teddy
And thinking I am weird is a good excuse, kiddo? Anything and everything is a fine reason to vote for someone on Day 1. I won't begrudge you, kuma.

Souji;2970207']

In Mafia, you want to win. If you're town, you just want what's best for the town. Scum guns for scum, third parties for third parties... you get the picture. Any other beliefs are nonsense.

You're gonna have to quote yourself, Souji, if you want to nitpick because everything is moving so fast. I'm sure you did, but that last line of mine was in response to Mitsuo, kuma.

Nanako;2970211']Lynching an active is more of a chance of killing an innocent IMHOHate to break it to you, but probability states we are going to kill an innocent, and I like talk. More talking equals more information. The more information we have, the more we can deduce. Please, all of you, keep this in the foremost of your minds, kuma.

I mean the way you talk and what you are saying is weird. it comes off wrong. Also I'm not the only one who sees it.

[M] Mom – Host
04-11-2011, 10:42 PM
Teddie;2970229']Igor, how bad is it?

For you, my friend? You're a less than halfway to a majority.

[M] Teddie (5) - [M] Mitsuo, [M] Souji, [M] Shu, [M] Nanako, [M] Kanji

[M] Felix
04-11-2011, 10:42 PM
Do I detect a slight over reaction Teddie? Also I don't need a how too explanation of how the game works because I'm not new to this dance ;) But senseless arguing gets us nowhere. I hope you're not mafia because the crazy person on Day 1 rarely is but until I'm 100% sure you're not vote stays on you.

[M] Dave – Stepdad
04-11-2011, 10:43 PM
Kanji;2970220']IMHO can mean
In My Honest Opinion
In My Humble Opinion
I'm Making Ham Omelettes.

OOC: I'm definatly making ham omelettes