PDA

View Full Version : >>> Dissidia and FF1..

black orb
04-11-2011, 10:40 PM
>>> So, in the end this is FF1 prequel or sequel?? or both maybe..:luca:

*Devore*
04-12-2011, 12:38 AM
I haven't completed the second game yet, so I'm not sure if the ending is the same or different (It will be very annoying if its the same as the first) but I was under the impression that it was possibly the last stages of the first final fantasy game, were Chaos created a time loop(cycles) so he could live forever. With the ff1 warriors of light being the ff characters trapped in the cycle with the WoL. So breaking the cycle represents the end of the ff1 game.

But there are too many holes in my theory so maybe not.

Wolf Kanno
04-12-2011, 05:52 AM
Its a prequel to FF1, the Reports in both games pretty much explain the origin of Chaos, Garland, and the WoL. Not to mention the reports are written by the Sage who predicted the WoL's arrival and the events of Garland's past take place in the era of the Lufenian culture. Its all pretty trippy really but personally, I'm treating this like the VII=X plot point and just ignoring it and pretending this isn't canon. :p

black orb
04-12-2011, 08:43 PM
>>> Yeah, I also thought it could be a prequel since in Dissidia they finally break the cycle, but in FF1 the cycle come back again..:luca: