PDA

View Full Version : star ocean. till the end of time

sir helix
04-12-2011, 12:53 AM
How do I get nel as the second optional character. Its my second time to elicoor. Did I mess up by having peppita joining Me. My party is fayt, sophia albel cliff maria and peppita

Jessweeee♪
04-12-2011, 01:02 AM
Yeah, I think having Peppita join you messed you up. I only played through the game once though, so I can't say for sure.

Jiro
04-12-2011, 05:00 AM
You can only recruit Nel if you don't recruit Albel or Roger. Failing that, you can come back to get her if you don't get Peppita.

She can be recurited if you do not recruit Albel or Roger. If Nel is not recruited then, she can be reacquired in the Sacred City of Aquios if Peppita did not join the party. When presented with two dialog choices, choose the second choice to convince her to join. Note that if you choose the first choice, she loses interest in joining and you cannot attempt to recruit her a second time. Also if you do not go to Elicoor II when you get the chance you will later in the game and you still have to choose the second choice.

Sorry dude!

Roogle
04-12-2011, 08:00 PM
You are only allowed to have two of the following: Nel, Albel, Peppita, and Roger. The rest of the party consists of Fayt, Cliff, Maria, Sophia, Mirage, and Adray, and you cannot remove any of the characters to make room for another character.

Jiro
04-13-2011, 05:52 AM
I wasn't able to recruit Adray as far as I can remember. Are you sure he isn't one of the optionals?

The Last Ancient
04-17-2011, 01:29 AM
Nel and Peppita go together and roger and albel go together.