PDA

View Full Version : DIDYOUKNOW

G13
04-12-2011, 06:42 AM
That our very own NorthernChaosGod has a secret crush on Lady Gaga. He told me about it once. He likes to pretend that he hates her music but he actually danced to it on camera for me once. I didn't even ask him to!

Do you know any secrets of another EoFFer that you swore you'd never tell? :bigsmile:

Yar
04-12-2011, 06:43 AM
I just did this thread not to long ago!

The Summoner of Leviathan
04-12-2011, 06:44 AM
Eric, Guardian XIII, fathered a child on me then refused to pay child support...

G13
I just did this thread not to long ago!

Hmm...

Well I guess we should change the topic to secrets about NCG specifically.

NorthernChaosGod
Guardian XIII has both male and female genitalia.

Freya
04-12-2011, 06:45 AM
Wow that's crazy! My secret is about NCG and Gaga too! You see he has a mini shrine for her. He once showed me on cam too! He told me he was a secret little monster. I told him I wouldn't tell but, well... SORRY NCG!

04-12-2011, 06:45 AM
And still you don't acknowledge that you are a deadbeat dad...What of our child?

Jessweeee♪
04-12-2011, 06:46 AM
I know Lady Gaga and I could totally set you up NCG!

http://www.novafm.com.au/lib/images/gallery/normal/shannon-gaga-loves-lady-gaga-144635.jpg

Yar
Guardian XIII has both male and female genitalia.

Doesn't Lady Gaga as well?

Freya
PERFECT match!

04-12-2011, 06:47 AM
So wait, now it is EricxGaga? I thought it was EricxJulian?

NorthernChaosGod
04-12-2011, 06:47 AM
I was under the impression that Lady Gaga was just ugly, not fat and ugly.

Freya
04-12-2011, 06:48 AM
No Bobby it's JulianxGaga.

Shlup
04-12-2011, 06:49 AM
Everyone loves Lady Gaga. Anyone who says they don't is simply lying.

04-12-2011, 06:50 AM

Wait, he's the top?

Freya
04-12-2011, 06:53 AM

Wait, he's the top?

Is that how it works? He's most def a bottom. I think with the way he worships her he would do anything she'd ask.

NorthernChaosGod
04-12-2011, 06:53 AM

I don't remember getting a lobotomy. :confused:

Citizen Bleys
04-12-2011, 06:59 AM

Perhaps any communist who says they don't is lying, but some of us have taste enough to ignore mediocre music.

Bunny
04-12-2011, 07:04 AM
I had suspected as much from the beginning.

Those glasses, those ears. Something was always rotten in Denmark.

Jiro
04-12-2011, 08:00 AM
I forgot to make it so NCG couldn't fix his set. Dammit.

NorthernChaosGod
04-12-2011, 08:39 AM
That's okay Jiro old buddy old pal I really loved the set you gave me but I have a crush on nega-Scott Pilgrim and his strange thrusting so I had to change back. I really love Rebecca Black though she is my favourite second only to Lady Gaga (going gaga for Gaga lol) or Ke$ha (mmmm dolla bill dolla bill).

Jiro
04-12-2011, 08:42 AM
I do it 'cause I love you man. And we gotta be partying partying yeah! Partying partying yeah! FUN FUN FUN FUN LOOKING FORWARD TO THE WEEKEND

NorthernChaosGod
04-12-2011, 08:45 AM
TAP wasn't even in the elections this time. :doublecolbert:

Jiro
04-12-2011, 09:04 AM
I entrusted my brothers and sisters to your care so that I could be the piercing arrow of truth. EoFF needed me to be its jironalist.

G13
04-12-2011, 09:09 AM
Change it again, screenshot, and post it here. Also, edit all of his posts to say "I love Lady Gaga".

:D

Jiro
04-12-2011, 09:13 AM
I like the fact that he is no longer safe from me. At any moment, I could strike.

Psychotic
04-12-2011, 02:01 PM
How smurfing dare anyone out there make fun of Julian after all he has been through! He lost at Halo, he met a GIRL. He had two smurfin Ciddies! His e-best friend turned out to be a user, a cheater, and now he’s going through a flamewar battle. All you people care about is getting archived and getting laughs off of him.

HE'S A HUMAN! What you don’t realize is that Julian is getting you all of these rep points and all you do is write a bunch of crap about him! He hasn’t performed in General Chat in years. His thread is called "give me more" for a reason - because all you people want is MORE! MORE-MORE, MORE! MORE!

LEAVE HIM ALONE! You are lucky he even posted for you BASTARDS! LEAVE JULIAN ALONE! Please. Jiro talked about professionalism and said if Julian was a professional he would’ve pulled it off no matter what. Speaking of professionalism, when is it professional to publicly bash someone who is going through a hard time?

Leave Julian alone, please! Leave Julian alone! Right now! Please! Anyone that has a problem with him you deal with me, because he is not well right now.

LEAVE HIM ALONE!

Unbreakable Will
04-12-2011, 03:10 PM
Eric, Guardian XIII, fathered a child on me then refused to pay child support...
Was anyone else disturbed by the way he said that? :freak:

PERFECT match!
Only if their 'parts' are matched. :colbert:

Jiro
04-12-2011, 03:15 PM
Was anyone else disturbed by the way he said that? :freak:

I didn't want to be the one to point it out...

Bunny
04-12-2011, 09:38 PM
How smurfing dare anyone out there make fun of Julian after all he has been through! He lost at Halo, he met a GIRL. He had two smurfin Ciddies! His e-best friend turned out to be a user, a cheater, and now he’s going through a flamewar battle. All you people care about is getting archived and getting laughs off of him.

HE'S A HUMAN! What you don’t realize is that Julian is getting you all of these rep points and all you do is write a bunch of crap about him! He hasn’t performed in General Chat in years. His thread is called "give me more" for a reason - because all you people want is MORE! MORE-MORE, MORE! MORE!

LEAVE HIM ALONE! You are lucky he even posted for you BASTARDS! LEAVE JULIAN ALONE! Please. Jiro talked about professionalism and said if Julian was a professional he would’ve pulled it off no matter what. Speaking of professionalism, when is it professional to publicly bash someone who is going through a hard time?

Leave Julian alone, please! Leave Julian alone! Right now! Please! Anyone that has a problem with him you deal with me, because he is not well right now.

LEAVE HIM ALONE!

I see what you did there.

Hollycat
04-12-2011, 09:47 PM
He had two smurfin Ciddies!
So did I, what do I get

Psychotic
04-12-2011, 09:53 PM
Are you really that envious of the way Julian gets treated around here...?

escobert
04-12-2011, 10:08 PM

I would only love her if she were lying naked in my bed. and then it'd still be a maybe.

Hollycat
04-12-2011, 11:03 PM
Are you really that envious of the way Julian gets treated around here...?

not really

Peegee
04-13-2011, 12:12 AM
several eoffers have intimated to me their penor sizes

stu: ÷Π√
yar yar: ¶€¢£
dak: seriously you clicked these? perv
and of course everyone knows mine

NorthernChaosGod
04-13-2011, 12:12 AM

LEAVE HIM ALONE!
/thread

Yar
04-13-2011, 12:36 AM

wtf is wrong with you, yo?

Hollycat
04-13-2011, 12:46 AM

[_____] <--- that long? NO ZOOMING IN

Jiro
04-13-2011, 05:35 AM
I see Paul fixed his post. Damn.

I want to know how many people clicked my spoiler.

Timekeeper
04-13-2011, 08:40 AM

LEAVE HIM ALONE!

I can't wait for the video to be released!

Peegee
04-13-2011, 01:22 PM

yar yar: ¶€¢£¶€¢£¶€¢£¶€¢£¶€¢£

wtf is wrong with you, yo?

what? it's not like i didn't already tell everybody behind your back. this is just easier.

Jiro
04-13-2011, 02:04 PM
So did I, what do I get

I think you have more ciddies than me.

Hollycat
04-14-2011, 04:29 AM
So did I, what do I get

I think you have more ciddies than me.

No way! How is that even possible. What are you guys doing, this guy is a Cid's knight, give him a ciddie!

Bunny
04-14-2011, 05:16 AM
And the winner is....
Jiro!

:ciddie:

NorthernChaosGod
04-14-2011, 05:23 AM
OMG, what did he win it for?! :o

Hollycat
04-14-2011, 05:25 AM
for the quickest CK to go from awesome to buzzkill

Jiro
04-14-2011, 05:40 AM
With my mouse I can make the citizens of EoFF cheer like they have never cheered before.

I do not accept this fake Ciddie. My goal is to get the highest number of votes of any single member and not win more than a half dozen Ciddies.

Unbreakable Will
04-14-2011, 05:47 AM
Damnit Dak I wanted to see his response. PM me lol

NorthernChaosGod
04-14-2011, 05:52 AM
I can't quote Anchorman? :(

Also, I was defending you, Dak. My friend.

Bunny
04-14-2011, 05:55 AM
OMG, what did he win it for?! :o

He won for being himself.

NorthernChaosGod
04-14-2011, 05:57 AM
Oh, so it was one of those participation awards.

Jiro
04-14-2011, 05:59 AM
Nobody can Jiro like I Jiro :jiro:

Citizen Bleys
04-14-2011, 06:44 PM
With my mouse I can make the citizens of EoFF cheer like they have never cheered before.

You slap the Queen, I slap you.

Peegee
04-14-2011, 07:25 PM
A cat ran into a rat. Splat.

Jiro
04-14-2011, 07:53 PM

You slap the Queen, I slap you.

I was referencing that, but I don't have anything against Queenie.

If we end up with Charles, I will single handedly make us a republic