PDA

View Full Version : I KNOW YOU

Jiro
04-12-2011, 12:48 PM
Haven't had one of these for a while. Have you seen someone who looks like an EoFFer? Have you asked them if they were such-and-such off Eyes on Final Fantasy?

I saw this guy at uni who reminded me a whole damn lot of Guardian XIII. However, he was completely inferior in every way so I knew it wasn't the man himself.

I also saw a Linus look-a-like once. I wanted to steal his car; the car we got for him. Obviously it wasn't him though, so I didn't have to worry.

You fail if you talk about that time you met an EoFFer. Smartass motherfuckers who don't live in Australia.

Iceglow
04-12-2011, 12:57 PM
I saw this guy once in Birmingham, he looked vaguely familiar so I asked if he was The Undead Hero, he was. It was epic, we got very drunk on Newcastle Brown ale together. We then sang a duet of Alice Cooper's Poison in a hotel room with other drunk people who looked like other EoFF members, turns out they were too! One even looked Like Paul!!

Jiro
04-12-2011, 01:02 PM
I hate you

G13
04-12-2011, 01:09 PM
EoFF bought Linus a car? :confused:

I see this chick who looks like Shlup all the time. She looks exactly like her except she has blonde hair. She's probably around the same age too. She doesn't have any wrinkles though.

Psychotic
04-12-2011, 02:13 PM
I had a RealDoll made that looks just like rubah. Does that count for anything...?

Unbreakable Will
04-12-2011, 03:05 PM
I once saw someone who looked like that sexy Unbreakable Will fellow... then I realized I was looking in a mirror. :smug:

In all seriousness I saw a Julian look a like at Walmart the other day, same beard and everything. I ran up to him but upon seeing his ears I immediately turned around. They weren't nearly big enough. :colbert:

qwertysaur
04-12-2011, 03:36 PM
I saw someone who looks like Rye getting into her car last time I was visiting my cousins. Since they live near where she lives it might have been her. :p

NorthernChaosGod
04-12-2011, 06:05 PM
There's actually a girl that looks a lot like Clo that I see quite often at the gym. I have the urge to call her Clograb.

Citizen Bleys
04-12-2011, 06:12 PM
I worked with a British Cid lookalike for 3 years, another guy who looked a bit like RSL, and (although he's not an EoFF'er) a French guy who looked exactly like Weird Al Yankovic.

Raistlin
04-12-2011, 09:44 PM
There's a girl ahead of me at law school who looks a lot like Emerald Aeris (who has not been around in a few years). I was a bit startled the first time I saw her.

Shlup
04-12-2011, 10:12 PM
If I saw someone who looked like an EoFFer, I certainly would not approach them. In fact, I would probably flee.

Raistlin
04-12-2011, 10:22 PM
That reminds me, I saw an old guy in a old folk's home that is the spitting image of Shluppers.