PDA

View Full Version : Camelot

Chris
04-17-2011, 10:00 PM
http://i56.:bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou:/21kgu90.jpg

Damn it all to hell! I have been telling... reminding myself, that the damn show was just around the corner, and then I go and miss five episodes? Just saw the Pilot, so I've got some catching up to do.

Also, it looks pretty great thus far.

Big fan of Starz ever since I first saw "Spartacus: Blood and Sand". They've aired some pretty great shows like "Pillars of the Earth" and "Gods of the Arena."

Anyone following Camelot, if so, what do you think of it so far? No spoilers, I you will get a taste of my broadsword.

Bunny
04-17-2011, 11:29 PM
I've watched the two-hour pilot and a little bit of the third episode (had to stop mid-ep to do more important things) but the show is fairly decent. I don't really care for the main character, mostly because he's a skinny little twit with an annoying face but maybe he'll grow as the show carries on.

Chris
04-21-2011, 06:50 PM
So, I've watched all four episodes so far, and it is just getting better and better. I like the idea of magic actually being an extremely costly thing to use, and there are some great scenes that shows just how costly using it can be.

Jamie who plays Arthur has yet to fully register with me, mainly because he just doesn't look anything like what an Arthur should look like. The guy who plays his brother Kay, seems like a much better fit!