PDA

View Full Version : Ishii (Mana) involved with Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3Ds

Bastian
04-19-2011, 04:01 AM
For those not in the know, Ishii left square enix to found his own developer studio (Grezzo). Much to everyone's shock, it turned out that they are the developers behind the 3ds remake of Ocarina of Time.

In case anyone wanted to know. :P

Del Murder
04-19-2011, 04:11 AM
Interesting.

Jiro
04-19-2011, 07:09 AM
I agree! I'll have to steal a 3DS to see how this new Zelda game will play!

Rantz
04-19-2011, 12:22 PM
They're remaking OoT for the 3DS? Consider my interest piqued. xD

Jiro
04-19-2011, 01:31 PM
I completely glazed over the fact that it was OoT. I think that is, quite possibly, more exciting for Zelda fans than anything else.

Bastian
04-30-2011, 01:23 AM
I hope this explains why Grezzo has been non-productive. At first I was sad Ishii left SE, but then sort of excited to see what he would do with his own company, unencumbered by SE. But then all they did is some lame Wii party game (Line Attack Heroes) that never made it overseas.

So I'm hoping that OoT is all that was holding Grezzo back from whatever their future masterpiece will be. And I'm sort of shocked that Nintendo entrusted OoT to them. Must say a LOT about how respected Ishii is. So hopefully this means Grezzo has Mana-esque games planned for the 3DS and Project Cafe/Stream/Wii2/whatever.

qwertysaur
05-03-2011, 03:32 PM
I'm dreading the fight against DeadHand. That guy gave me nightmares the first time I saw it. :(