PDA

View Full Version : Eyes on who v2 Sign up thread

qwertysaur
04-19-2011, 07:35 PM
Eyes on Who is a game that edczxcvbnm made up and ran a few years ago. It's a very simple idea that's a lot of fun and you find out a lot about your fellow members that you may not know or even may not want to know. :bigsmile:

To sign up all you have to do is Mognet Message me 10 pieces of information about yourself. They can be anything from your street address, your favorite EoFF smiley or your blood type. whatever tickles your fancy works. In addition you need to give each piece of information a rating from 1 to 10. A rating of 1 means that it's almost impossible to tie that information with you (like a secret obsession with My Little Pony) while 10 is something very obvious (Like me saying I like the color green.)

Here are the rules for an entry.

Only entries sent by Mognet Message are accepted. Do not post your entry in this thread. (Or everyone will know the answers)
You can have more than one fact with the same rank. However you must have at least one fact to be revealed on each day.
All entries must follow the rules of EoFF. or I will launch you out of a cannon. Also Please order the facts in number order. It makes my job easier.
I will be posting the clues exactly as I receive them.
I reserve the right to reject an entry if you give me 8 facts with a rating of 1 or an equally dick entry. If your entry is rejected i will let you know and you can revise it and try again.
This one is not really a rule exactly but if you include "Eyes on Who" in the Mognet Message title I would greatly appreciate it.

The fun part is everyone gets to guess who the person is as I reveal the clues. I will update the thread 2 times after the original post.

Day 1 I will post things rate 1-3
Day 2 ratings 4-7
Day 3 ratings 8-10

You get one guess each day. You also may not change your guess during the day. If you correctly guess the person you get points based on which day we are currently on.

3 points if correct on day one.
2 points if correct on day two.
1 point if correct on day three.
If you manage to stump everyone with your clues, you get 4 points.

The winner of this will be the one with the most points in the end. You might even get a prize!

If you have any questions feel free to ask me in a Mognet message or in this thread. Questions that are asked via Mognet will be reposted here, but I'll keep the questioners identity a secret. I will accept a maximum of 20 people (that would make this game run for about 2 and a half months!) and will begin the game in roughly 1 week. I will let everyone know when submissions are closed. I look forward to learning all your dark secrets! :bigsmile:

Remon
04-19-2011, 07:49 PM
Sounds fun XD

Shaibana
04-19-2011, 07:59 PM
Im in for sure !!

this kinda makes me think of a lame dutch 'reality game': Secret story

Jiro
04-20-2011, 06:33 AM
Trying to think of 10 facts is going to be hard. I'll get around to PMing you eventually Mr qwerty!

Remon
04-23-2011, 06:56 PM
That Laddy and his thread :argh:!
Now no one is going to play :cry:

fire_of_avalon
04-24-2011, 12:17 AM
Hurray! I love this game.

Jiro
04-24-2011, 02:05 AM
I am neither confirming nor denying that I am participating.

f f freak
04-24-2011, 02:07 AM
I am neither confirming nor denying that I am participating.

Well I'm going to guess you every time, regardless.

Hollycat
04-24-2011, 02:15 AM
Honestly, I love games, and Im not too excited about this one

f f freak
04-24-2011, 02:17 AM

Oh, by the way, great job on that prom. Oh wait...

Seriously though, that comment was just completely unnecessary.

Hollycat
04-24-2011, 02:19 AM

Oh, by the way, great job on that prom. Oh wait...

Seriously though, that comment was just completely unnecessary.

I meant to add a :P to the end.

Shaibana
04-24-2011, 10:19 AM
That Laddy and his thread :argh:!
Now no one is going to play :cry:

:O what do u meen?

qwertysaur
04-25-2011, 04:47 AM
Laddy made a thread in General chat asking for the same types of things as you would use for this game. So by participating in his thread you can't use the same things for this game. :| You can always send me 10 things and then use other interesting facts for his thread. :p

In three days the actual event will start. There is still room to sign up. :p

Citizen Bleys
04-25-2011, 04:57 AM
You should use blackmail to acquire the remaining participants. I say this because as an unabashed Gundam fan in his 30s, I am unblackmailable

Jiro
04-25-2011, 05:01 AM
I'm still getting a kick out of Genghis Khan endorsing Coca Cola

Citizen Bleys
04-25-2011, 05:04 AM
Drink Coca-Cola or your cities shall be burned, your men enslaved, and your women raped

Remon
04-25-2011, 10:48 AM
Oh right, I forgot that I actually have to pm the thing :p lol.

Jiro
04-25-2011, 11:12 AM
Remon is too forgetful!

I did the same thing

Shaibana
04-25-2011, 11:58 AM
hah! that a secret revieled! :D

Hollycat
04-25-2011, 02:01 PM
Drink Coca-Cola or your cities shall be burned, your men enslaved, and your women raped

Doctor Pepper killed all the coke with a single glance, then he summoned chuck norris and had him do cpr on coke with his beard fist because he just rolls that way.

Jiro
04-25-2011, 02:15 PM
You can't kill a can of soft drink by glancing at it. And that could cost you an eye, Genghis Khan isn't real nice.

Raistlin
04-28-2011, 05:05 AM
In three days the actual event will start. There is still room to sign up. :p

*crickets*

I say this because as an unabashed Gundam fan in his 30s, I am unblackmailable.

Are you now? Want to test that?

Jiro
04-28-2011, 12:41 PM
PIPE

qwertysaur
04-28-2011, 04:55 PM
My apologies, my allergies are acting up so I took an antihistamine and it knocked me out. I'm posting the first round now.

Edit: I'm going to close this thread now because all discussion can go into more suitable threads. :bigsmile: