PDA

View Full Version : Lightning in Dissidia

Marky Tee
04-19-2011, 11:15 PM
ok so if Lightning and the FF13 universe/world exist in Dissidia then how does that effect the whole Maker and other gods mythos from FF13?

because it would seem clear chaos and cosmos are not the same deities as the Maker and Lindzei etc....

Jessweeee♪
04-20-2011, 03:36 AM
It doesn't. The world in Dissidia is completely separate from the other FF Worlds. And seeing as this is a crossover, it's probably best not to think too hard on that. xD

Wolf Kanno
04-20-2011, 04:09 AM
Yeah... I pretty much feel that Dissidia should not be counted as canon and simply recognized for what it is: Shameless Fanservice.... (http://thegreyghost.net/blog/wp-content/uploads/2010/07/fanservice-02.jpg)

McLovin'
04-20-2011, 04:31 AM
But but don't they try to explain it away by saying it's just the characters being brought here after their FF stories ended and having their memories wiped clean? I haven't read through all the reports but doesn't that explain the story of Dissidia somewhat?

Marky Tee
04-20-2011, 08:58 AM
aww those are the answers i had thought of but was hoping you guys would have better ones :(

i really think they could have worked harder on the story

it's starting to feel like Warriors Orroichi

Jessweeee♪
04-20-2011, 04:31 PM
But but don't they try to explain it away by saying it's just the characters being brought here after their FF stories ended and having their memories wiped clean? I haven't read through all the reports but doesn't that explain the story of Dissidia somewhat?

Vaguely and weakly. It's more of an excuse to have them all together than a plot. And I'm fine with that; it is a fighting game after all.

black orb
04-20-2011, 07:33 PM
>>> Dissidia is all the FF characters summoned into the FF1 universe/world.
Simple as that..:luca:

Seph Lonehart
04-29-2011, 11:58 AM
Yeah... I pretty much feel that Dissidia should not be counted as canon and simply recognized for what it is: Shameless Fanservice.... (http://thegreyghost.net/blog/wp-content/uploads/2010/07/fanservice-02.jpg)

I for one like this in some games >>