PDA

View Full Version : Main Website is up and running.

Wolf Kanno
04-22-2011, 06:30 PM
FINAL FANTASY ?? | SQUARE ENIX (http://www.square-enix.co.jp/fabula/0/)

Maybe we can finally get some better details. I feel bad for this game cause its been overshadowed by the crappy FFXIII and the super long in development period of Versus XIII. Squenix has done a shoddy job of marketing this game...

nirojan
04-22-2011, 06:49 PM
yeah i saw that on Kotaku this morning!
MUSIC IS AMAZING! If one thing that the FF series has always had is great music!
Played the BGM for like an hour just listening to it.

The marketing hasn't officially begun yet. Soon we'll be swamped with their promotions and ads. Anyways I like how some of their characters are named after the deck of cards. We got Ace, Queen and Nine, all students in class Zero. Kurasame is the exception and he is apparently the teacher of class Zero.

Rostum
04-23-2011, 04:20 AM
I didn't think I would be, but I'm actually quite interested in this.

Jiro
04-23-2011, 09:27 AM
Yeah wtf, I start poking around the site and now I'm really interested to know more. It didn't even register as a blip on my radar before.

EDIT: And that music was damn awesome.

Skyblade
04-25-2011, 06:41 AM
Awesome music, great characters, and oh my gosh, it's a TONBERRY! RUN!!!

Seriously, go to characters, click Kurasame, and check the pic. Most awesome deadly little critter ever.

qwertysaur
04-29-2011, 01:26 AM
I keep forgetting this game is in development. :p

It looks interesting and I love the music. :bigsmile:

nirojan
05-07-2011, 03:14 AM
Translations and other bits
Nice read:Final Fantasy Type-0 Official Site Opens (http://www.andriasang.com/e/blog/2011/04/22/ff_type_0_site/)

Crop
05-21-2011, 02:04 PM
Only just looked at this, and I thought it looked awsome - finally a FF game I can get hyped about.

Then realized it's only for PSP!:mad2:

Mercen-X
05-21-2011, 08:21 PM
The fact that each character has one ability reminds me of VI. I need to start playing that again.

Kurasame... who do you remind me of? Aside from 100 other masked dudes.
Ace seems like he wants to be Cloud. Queen seems like she wants to be Quistis. Nine wants to be Reno.
Machina and Rem weren't on the original draw sheet (the 12-C pic), so I don't know what to make of them.
Qator has the potential to be either an awesome villain or a total douche judging him merely on attire.

I had created a character named "Ace" (Aeson, really) for my project. Agito's Ace looks disturbingly similar to the character I had in mind. Now, I have to change things all over again.