PDA

View Full Version : A Brand New Member!

Cihnyl
04-24-2011, 09:57 AM
Hey there citizens of EoFF!

I joined in with this community because I have played almost all the Final Fantasy titles (Final Fantasy IV, V, VI, VII, VII DoC, VII CC, VIII, IX, X, X-2, XII, and Tactics), to meet new people, and hopefully make new friends!

My name is Paul, I'm 21, live in Europe, and am pretty much addicted to playing Final Fantasy games; love them.

I'll see you around the board!

G13
04-24-2011, 10:13 AM
Welcome to EoFF! Glad to see a fresh face, haven't been getting enough of those lately. What's your favorite FF, Cihnyl?

Cihnyl
04-24-2011, 10:19 AM
Thank you! My favorite Final Fantasy game, hm. That's a tough one. XD I'd have to say it changes every time I think about it. Right now, I'd say Final Fantasy VII; I love Midgar, everything about it. XD

Rantz
04-24-2011, 10:31 AM
Finally, a new member! Behold as we treasure you so much that it almost makes you uncomfortable!

And that's pretty uncommon - most people here have a favourite FF that they're pretty set on. :D Welcoooome!

G13
04-24-2011, 10:31 AM
Nice, mine's VII too.

Any other answer would have cast you into the Gorge of Eternal Peril. We've lost so many newbies that way. :(

Cihnyl
04-24-2011, 10:42 AM
Finally, a new member! Behold as we treasure you so much that it almost makes you uncomfortable!
It makes me feel comfortably uncomfortable! Or comfortably-uncomfortably comfortable! XD

And that's pretty uncommon - most people here have a favourite FF that they're pretty set on. :D
Yeah, I skimmed through a few threads and can tell. XD I like all Final Fantasies! I always find myself mixed up with what I want to play because of it! Right now, oddly, I want to play Final Fantasy V and VI at the same time. XD

Welcoooome!
Thank you! XD

Nice, mine's VII too.

Any other answer would have cast you into the Gorge of Eternal Peril. We've lost so many newbies that way.
Oh no! XD ...but yeah, I usually base what I like from a Final Fantasy on an in-game location or a character. Example in point, I'm obsessed with Sorceress Adel from Esthar because she looks really awesome, so I love Final Fantasy VIII when that crosses my mind. XD

Midgar is an awesome and fun place to live, so much to do, you'll never be bored in the slums. XD

Remon
04-24-2011, 10:43 AM
Werukamu Paul-san!
Europeans unite :kaocheer:!

Cihnyl
04-24-2011, 10:49 AM
Werukamu Paul-san!
Thank you! :D

Europeans unite :kaocheer:!
Woo! XD

Jiro
04-24-2011, 01:30 PM
Well I don't know about you guys, but this newbie seems pretty cool. Although FFVI is superior (I do love Midgar though, shhh)

Have fun, buddy :D

Psychotic
04-24-2011, 01:35 PM
Hello, my name is also Paul and I am also from Europe and my favourite Final Fantasy is also VII. We have a lot in common. I'm not 21 though so I guess we fell at the final hurdle of being clones.

Iceglow
04-24-2011, 02:21 PM
Hello, my name is also Paul and I am also from Europe and my favourite Final Fantasy is also VII. We have a lot in common. I'm not 21 though so I guess we fell at the final hurdle of being clones.

He could be a genetic clone of you, he might have been taken from your 1 year old self and cloned hence the age gap. Bet ya didn't remember to think of that did ya?

Either way, welcome new person. Just try to avoid seeing the picture of Raistlin that pops up every now and then and you'll survive just fine.

Psychotic
04-24-2011, 02:49 PM
He could be a genetic clone of you, he might have been taken from your 1 year old self and cloned hence the age gap. Bet ya didn't remember to think of that did ya?
I did think of that, though, yes, but didn't mention it as it's just a throwaway joke in a welcome thread on a Final Fantasy forum and thus I didn't think anybody would be pedantic enough to examine every last detail of it for plot holes.

On the subject of pedantry, I didn't remember to think of that because you can't remember to think of entirely new thoughts. Bet ya didn't think of that did ya? :greenie:

Jessweeee♪
04-24-2011, 03:46 PM
Welcome!

Shattered Dreamer
04-24-2011, 04:10 PM
Hey man welcome to EoFF hope to see you round the forums :bigsmile:

Raistlin
04-24-2011, 04:27 PM
Welcome, newbie. FF7 is not a bad favorite, but how can you like it more than FFT? :(

And hopefully you can replace our current Paul, who is getting somewhat old and tiresome.

Jentleness
04-24-2011, 07:14 PM

Hey Psych, you have a new Mini Me!!!

Hello and welcome, Psychotic's Mini Me!!! :hello:

*Reads Steve's post after posting*

Makes my comment less funny :(

qwertysaur
04-25-2011, 04:37 AM
Welcome! Have a cookie! :cookie:

Hollycat
04-25-2011, 03:56 PM
Welcome to EoFF, I am your lovable (and unofficial) host HC, and I hope you enjoy it here!
Chip in, don't curse, and stay away from Eyes on each other unless you're serious and you will fit right in!

quick newbie guide: forum games and random thoughts in Wonder Square, non Square Enix games in General Gaming, small talk in General Chat, and movies and literature in the lounge, Have a nice day!

Pleased to meet you, enjoy your stay, and make a ton of friends!
:cactuar:

Citizen Bleys
04-25-2011, 07:32 PM
RUN! Run while you still can!

EDIT: P.S.: You said "member"

Jiro
04-26-2011, 02:51 AM
Bleys are you resorting to penis jokes again?

Hollycat
04-26-2011, 03:04 AM
RUN! Run while you still can!

EDIT: P.S.: You said "member"

no i didn't

TrollHunter
04-26-2011, 03:12 AM
Finally I'm not the newbiest newb on this forum now. (though personality wise you may knock me back down)
Welcome to the EoFF forums where you should avoid any contact with HC as possible. That is my main tip for you, hopefully you will heed my warning.

Raistlin
04-26-2011, 03:16 AM
Bleys are you resorting to penis jokes again?

Pipe!

Hollycat
04-26-2011, 03:18 AM
Finally I'm not the newbiest newb on this forum now. (though personality wise you may knock me back down)
Welcome to the EoFF forums where you should avoid any contact with HC as possible. That is my main tip for you, hopefully you will heed my warning.

DO you want me to email you a virus?

TrollHunter
04-26-2011, 03:21 AM

See what I mean? Totally not a fitting role model for even the most mentally disturbed child.
:zombert:

Hollycat
04-26-2011, 03:28 AM

See what I mean? Totally not a fitting role model for even the most mentally disturbed child.

Says the guy I had to chastise about misusing threads

TrollHunter
04-26-2011, 03:31 AM

Says the guy I had to chastise about misusing threads

Details.... those are simply details.

G13
04-26-2011, 10:38 AM
Neither of you are winning any popularity contests unfortunately. I suggest you take any future additions to this conversation to VM's where it won't be derailing Cihnyl's introductory thread. And HC, you shouldn't take it upon yourself to chastise anybody for anything, you're not a perfect poster either.

Jiro
04-26-2011, 12:23 PM
I apologise on behalf of the members for this display. We're not all like this!

PLEASE DON'T LEAVE US CIHNYL

Citizen Bleys
04-26-2011, 05:55 PM
Neither of you are winning any popularity contests unfortunately.

I dunno, I'm amused.

TrollHunter
04-26-2011, 09:45 PM
I apologise on behalf of the members for this display. We're not all like this!

PLEASE DON'T LEAVE US CIHNYL

I'm only like that when I'm.... okay I'm like that a lot. I apologize, boredom can do a lot even if that isn't much of an excuse.

Hollycat
04-27-2011, 02:36 AM
Neither of you are winning any popularity contests unfortunately. I suggest you take any future additions to this conversation to VM's where it won't be derailing Cihnyl's introductory thread. And HC, you shouldn't take it upon yourself to chastise anybody for anything, you're not a perfect poster either.

I am as perfect as perfect gets. except for when perfect is like perfectly evil or perfectly ludicrous, then I am more like chuck norris's beard.