PDA

View Full Version : Hello

Ceodore
04-24-2011, 04:41 PM
It's been a while since I've been a part of a forum community so I thought I would join one.

A little about me: My first Final Fantasy was VI, favorites include IV, VI, VII, and XII (as odd as that may be to some...) I also enjoy Skies of Arcadia, Valkyrie Profile, Wild Arms, and most of Bethesda and Bioware's games. I enjoy writing, watching movies and anime, and I am a distance runner.

Anyway, hello!

Psychotic
04-24-2011, 05:49 PM
Hullo! That is a pretty sweet looking signature, did you make it yourself?

Remon
04-24-2011, 05:54 PM
Yay more new members!
Werukamu! :jess:
Sweet, I love Valkyrie Profile and Wild arms. *high five*
And liking FFXII is not odd at all . Liking FFXIII is though XD.(jk jk)

Jentleness
04-24-2011, 06:39 PM
:hello: Hello! Welcome to our crazy corner of the internet! :hello:

Rantz
04-24-2011, 06:51 PM
Welcome! I hope you like it here - ask if you're wondering about anything!

Jiro
04-25-2011, 03:54 AM
So you're scoring big points for liking FFVI, Wild Arms, Bethesda and Bioware, but I just have one issue with you:

a distance runner.

I'm a sprinter! I don't actually have any problem with you, you seem pretty awesome to me! What's your preferred distance?

qwertysaur
04-25-2011, 04:38 AM
You might be able to perform a killer band option with Jiro depending on how you answer his question. :bigsmile:

Also welcome!

Ceodore
04-25-2011, 05:07 AM
Hullo! That is a pretty sweet looking signature, did you make it yourself?

Indeed I did make it!

So you're scoring big points for liking FFVI, Wild Arms, Bethesda and Bioware, but I just have one issue with you:

a distance runner.

I'm a sprinter! I don't actually have any problem with you, you seem pretty awesome to me! What's your preferred distance?

I prefer the 800 and mile.

Jiro
04-25-2011, 06:02 AM
800 is a neat distance, I like to run those sometimes. I'm a mental case; not only do I run 400m, I put hurdles in the way.

Bunny
04-25-2011, 06:43 AM
I'm a long-distance walker.

Hi.

Rantz
04-25-2011, 09:47 AM
I'm a long-distance daydreamer. :meditate:

Hollycat
04-25-2011, 02:45 PM
Welcome to EoFF, I am your lovable (and unofficial) host HC, and I hope you enjoy it here!
Chip in, don't curse, and stay away from Eyes on each other unless you're serious and you will fit right in!

quick newbie guide: games and random thoughts in Wonder Square, non Square Enix games in General Gaming, small talk in General Chat, and movies and literature in the lounge, Have a nice day!

Pleased to meet you, enjoy your stay, and make a ton of friends!
:cactuar:

Also, sorry but I wont be able to comment on any images including your sig from 8 to 5 here