PDA

View Full Version : Non-EoFF people you've met in the game that are nice.

Loony BoB
04-25-2011, 08:56 AM
Just in case we ever want to know who to go to for something - I like the idea of positive karma, if they do something nice for us, we let everyone know and they gain in business or friends or whatever for their positive nature. Yay.

I got a crafting done by a Roegadyn named Kuma Asuka the other day as I wasn't high enough a level to do it myself. He was nice about it, didn't ask for any money (I gave him all the materials for the craft, shards included) but I gave him 10,000 gil anyway for his troubles - he saved me shelling out 50,000 gil in the market wards, after all!

I haven't seen her on for a while, but there was a Mi'qote called Halp Mii who I was on the boat with, and she's probably the most pleasantly social person I've come across in the game to date.

Jiro
04-25-2011, 09:47 AM
I think this is a really neat idea. There are plenty of people in these sorts of games who are genuinely nice and don't get nearly the recognition they deserve.

Marshall Banana
04-26-2011, 07:22 AM
Jeremy and I met a funny Japanese guy who plays two characters (Roco Moco and Micro Shen). He can't write or understand much English, so we have to keep a Japanese dictionary up on the other computer when we chat with him. It's funny. He says funny things in English.

:kaoclove:

Carl the Llama
05-02-2011, 07:47 PM
Zoom Zoom - she is from England and she is my other LS's shell holder, she helps me out all the time xD