PDA

View Full Version : My house got burgled and drugged my grandma!! :(

Rodarian
04-25-2011, 09:51 AM
Its funny how luck my changed just over the weekend. Without going into too much details because I have to sort this out and keep my mum from crying and agonizing....

So essentially we recently hired a maid out from of a reliable (or so called reliable) cook whom worked for my mum's sister.
Due to the time constraints of another maid leaving we didn't do a solid background check and left it by word for the time being. Plus she acted too sweet and all doe eyed........

Sunday night the family left for function. The house of empty save for my grandmother , the bitch :bou::bou::bou::bou: maid and the another maid (a not too bright but simple loyal)

So a little whore ,after we left, drugged my grandmother and the other maid. She then opened our side gate and let in two goons.
The other maid put up a resistance but she was assaulted heavily and was forced to drink more of the drugs.

After that they forced their way up to the second floor and raid the room where my parents stayed.

They stole a lil over 12000 dollars worth of jewelries and up to 4000 in foreign currency

They could have stolen more but my driver arrived a lil earlier in order for the gates to be opened.

They panicked and fled. Few minutes later my driver discovers the scene. My grandmother slumped over by the table and the other maid sprawled on the ground with broken bangles around her and bleeding.

We arrived a few minutes later. My grandfather cradling my grandmother and the driver fanning the sprawled maid. My dad and I check things here and race upstairs..... My poor mum....You should have seen her face and cry of sadness when she saw the scenes....

The police have come and gone since . They've taken the cook into custody because he has recanted his vouch for that :bou::bou::bou::bou: and tried to flee.

My grandma and the other maid are in stable condition at the hospital where I just returned from spending the entire night. We're now picking up the pieces.

At least they stole material things instead of taking lives. Still am sadden that such a thing happened. I feel even more bad because my mum blames herself.

I want that bitch to die and raped by 12 twelve fold by std men and animals. And the Goons can suffer a never ending burning of their hands and eyes!
I can understand you're really mad, man, I can. But somethings we better leave unsaid. - J

Jiro
04-25-2011, 11:42 AM
I'm really really shocked to hear this! You wouldn't expect someone to just screw you so damn hard like that.

I wish your grandma and the maid all the best with their recovery. Damn, that's just, how does something like that even happen?

Don't blame yourselves, this crazy mofo probably has a clean background. Just make sure she can never pull a stunt like this again!

It does suck that they stole so much, but like you said, it was material things and they can be replaced. I'm glad nobody was hurt worse than they already were :(

Love to ya, Rod :heart:

EDIT: I didn't realise this was in Gen Chat. Moving threads between here and EoEO is frowned upon, but I will smite anyone who doesn't treat this thread and Rodarian with respect, yeah? Thank you.

Psychotic
04-25-2011, 01:09 PM
That's terrible dude. Hope your grandma and that maid are alright. :-/

Madonna
04-25-2011, 03:01 PM
Back in my day, we cut off the hands of thieves!

Iceglow
04-25-2011, 03:14 PM
Wow, the worst you really gotta worry bout over here when your house gets burgled is that the door is kicked in or a window is broken. That blows. I hope the police actually do something bout this rather then just write it off as another burglary especially considering the drugging of your grandmother and the severe assault of the maid.

Peegee
04-25-2011, 03:40 PM
WTF Rod :(

I hope insurance covers most of the financial loss but take it easy with the family k

Remon
04-25-2011, 03:44 PM
I'm sorry to hear what has happened. Reminds me of something similar that happened to us once. I hope they get better soon, and hopefully the cook will spill the beans and the criminals will be brought to justice.

Rodarian
04-25-2011, 07:32 PM
Thanks Daks....Honestly I forgot this belonged to the EOEO because I just had gotten back home from the Hospital.. I really haven't slept but I have been getting a lot support.

That cook got seduced by the bitch and in the end screwed him and my family both! :mad2:

My grandma and maid are keeping well...Plus we'll get the results of what exactly that drug was.

Shiny
04-26-2011, 01:46 AM
Your house drugged your grandmother?! Jesus. Sorry, I couldn't resist. :shiny:

I hope that maid and those goons get caught. I can understand why people steal when they have little, and it's something that tends to happen with maids more so now then ever. Still doesn't make it okay.

qwertysaur
04-26-2011, 04:38 AM
Give your Mom a hug because this is certainly not her fault.

I'm happy to hear your Grandma and the maid are doing OK.

Agrias
04-29-2011, 10:28 PM
I think you should drug the maid and her goons secretly....Then beat her senseless. Then she'll wake up hurting and be like, WTF!? :D

Madame Adequate
04-30-2011, 12:09 AM
Hopefully the fact that there's a trail between you and the accomplice maid means it will be relatively easy for the cops to track her down and, from there, to find her goons.

Material things could be replaced. If someone drugged my grandma I don't even know what I would do. Glad everyone's physically well, and hopefully the mental trauma can be healed soon too.

Shattered Dreamer
04-30-2011, 01:36 AM
My heart goes out to you & your family Rodarian! That really really sucks! Hope whoever did this gets what is coming to them!

Unbreakable Will
04-30-2011, 04:13 AM
I'm sorry to hear that Rod :/ much love to you and your family! I know how it feels to be robbed and betrayed.

Laddy
05-02-2011, 12:49 PM
What a bitch.

Sorry Rod. :(