PDA

View Full Version : So apparently I'm gay

G13
04-26-2011, 06:55 AM
Yar says only gay dudes wear boxer briefs. :(

I like the way they make my bulge seem like it's saying "Hello world!"

He also says V-necks are strictly a gay thing, so strike number two. I almost bought some at Wal-Mart today. But I'm trying to covertly show off the one chest hair I found today!

It's a fashion faux pas apparently, though I do live in the part of the world those seem to be most prominent. Seattle? Portland!? It was only a matter of time before Spokane fell too.

Discuss "poor fashion" choices your friends pointed out to you that you briefly entertained a notion of fixing, but then got distracted by other stuff like the war on terror, or gas prices, or focusing on the fact that after 22 years of life you can only grow one chest hair.

Edit: Also, Raistlin fucks dudes.

NorthernChaosGod
04-26-2011, 06:58 AM
Dude, you want some of my chest hair? I have plenty to spare.

Jiro
04-26-2011, 07:01 AM
I have two chest hairs, so I am twice as masculine as you!

Apparently wearing skinny jeans makes me a bit :bou::bou::bou::bou: but they make my ass and legs look banging.

My dad keeps making fun of me for wearing lens-less glasses but he's a long-haired hobo-beared biker so I don't really care about his opinion on fashion.

Raistlin
04-26-2011, 07:02 AM
You forgot the "I fuck dudes" part.

NorthernChaosGod
04-26-2011, 07:02 AM
...your dad sounds awesome, Dak.

The Summoner of Leviathan
04-26-2011, 07:03 AM
Boxer-briefs are sexy and comfortable. Yars doesn't know what he is talking about there. However, the deeper the V-neck the more gay you are, or that's my theory. Personally, I prefer crew necks anyways.

Yar
04-26-2011, 07:06 AM
Boxer-briefs are sexy and comfortable.QED

Also, skinny jeans on men has never been fashionable and I will fight any emo pussies that disagree.

Jiro
04-26-2011, 07:10 AM
Boxer-briefs are sexy and comfortable.QED

I don't think there's any denying this fact now.

04-26-2011, 07:16 AM
Slim fighting jeans are nice, skinny jeans are too hipster for my taste. I have a certain loathing for the hipster look, especially on guys. With girls it is actually nice but with most guys? Barf.

blackmage_nuke
04-26-2011, 07:17 AM
People say suspenders are dumb but they make me feel like my pants are floating. Belts feel like someone is strangling your waist.

NorthernChaosGod
04-26-2011, 07:18 AM
I can't wear skinny jeans, I have muscles in my legs. I do like slim straight fit though. :monster:

Also, I actually have one V-neck shirt. I got it at Macy's for like $10 so fuck you guys.

Jiro
04-26-2011, 07:21 AM
I can't wear skinny jeans, I have muscles in my legs.

Implying I don't? I will kick a hole in your face, my legs are dangerous. That's what being a top quality runner does to you, baby.

PS I love you forever Julian :heart:

Yar
04-26-2011, 07:22 AM
Slim straight fits are okay, but a $10 v-neck? Oh Julian, you know I love a penny-pinching queerbate. :lovers:

NorthernChaosGod
04-26-2011, 07:24 AM
Implying I don't? I will kick a hole in your face, my legs are dangerous. That's what being a top quality runner does to you, baby.

PS I love you forever Julian :heart:

Yeah, pretty much. My legs are massive, maybe I'll show you one day. ;)

Slim straight fits are okay, but a $10 v-neck? Oh Julian, you know I love a penny-pinching queerbate. :lovers:
Haha, it was on clearance. I think it looks bitchin'. /smug

04-26-2011, 07:26 AM
Us gays are pretty bitchin' so...

Iceglow
04-26-2011, 07:32 AM
Boxer-briefs are sexy and comfortable. Yars doesn't know what he is talking about there. However, the deeper the V-neck the more gay you are, or that's my theory.

Deeper the V-neck the gayer you are? the worst offenders are the guys who wear scallop necked tops. I will quite happily wear a simple v-neck t-shirt if it suits the rest of the outfit but a scallop neck shirt? The scallop neck is acceptable in two situations only; 1) you're a girl, you have good boobs and intend to show them off a little whilst still maintaining decorum. 2) you're a dude and you're openly confessing you like munching on cock more than the idea of anything else on Earth.

Boxer Briefs make you gay now whut? LOL! Ok seriously what then are we meant to wear? Sometimes it's unacceptable to go commando and I'd have thought Y-fronts are even more "homosexual"

Like Julian, I cannot wear skinny fit jeans, I have muscles there and that kinda means no if I wore skinny jeans then I'd have thunder thighs. Then again skinny fit jeans do not appear to be comfortable to me at all :mad: I don't like the look of guys in skinny fit jeans, sometimes it suits them like when my colleagues Robbie or Jimmy do it but then Robbie and Jimmy are complete anorexic skeletons with no muscles to their body, if they wore baggier jeans I think I'd laugh at them. Personally I prefer boot cut jeans but then thats because when winter rolls around I wear cowboy boots or the similar to keep my legs warm.

G13
04-26-2011, 07:34 AM
My skinny jeans show off my lazy runner's muscle, and my ass looks good in them. Yars is just jealous he can't pull 'em off. :smug:

04-26-2011, 07:37 AM
I demand boxer-brief pictures of all the members who wear them as undeniable proof that they're sexy!

Yar
04-26-2011, 07:39 AM
Yars is just jealous he can't pull 'em off. :smug:

That kind of thinking leads to rulings like this (http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/worldnews/article-1270113/Youre-guilty-rape-Those-skinny-jeans-tight-remove-jury-rules.html).

NorthernChaosGod
04-26-2011, 07:51 AM
Two questions:
1. Wtf is scallop neck?
2. Wtf is Y-front underwear?

Timekeeper
04-26-2011, 08:00 AM
Screw leg size, my only qualm with skinny jeans is that I find that they usually have extremely limited crotch space. That kind of thing can get painful!

Iceglow
04-26-2011, 08:11 AM
ok Scallop neck tops first. You have a crew neck, polo neck and a v-neck and the turtle neck I'm sure you're familiar with. if not...

Crew Neck (http://www.republic.co.uk/content/ebiz/republic/invt/75910/75910_md.jpg)

V-Neck (http://www.theboydonegood.com/images/designs/paolo-di-canio-sweating-and-bleeding-quote-tshirt_black-mens-v-neck-tshirt.jpg)

Polo neck (http://www.firetrap.com/images/products/medium/FGDR93_WHITE.jpg)

Turtle neck (http://resources.shopstyle.com/sim/b8/94/b894edbd7ecab0817b6269e13fcd2888/uniqlo-tops-heattech-turtle-neck-tshirt.jpg)

A scallop neck is best described as a combination between a crew neck and a v-neck with the dip of the v-neck but the round finish of the crew neck. And it appears Google can't find anything for men in the scallop neck range only women! I'm resting my case here on scallop neck tops. Though the image I found is I feel incorrectly labeled as a crew neck for women which is wrong because a skinny tee with a higher neck would be a crew for women.

Scallop neck top. (http://www.tuccistore.co.uk/womens-2/t-shirts-tops-36/tees-vests-45/ichi-womens-i-lozi-215725-97716.jpg)

Secondly Y-fronts are named by the fact that they have a distinctive upside down Y shape on the front of them, these have recently much like "boy shorts" have become popular with women too where the Y is merely decorative (on a man, the Y has an open seam so you can grab your junk out to pee) these are: Seen here. (http://i.telegraph.co.uk/multimedia/archive/01390/y-fronts_1390966c.jpg)

Answered your questions Julian?

NorthernChaosGod
04-26-2011, 08:58 AM
Those are briefs.

But yes, thank you very much. :p

Hot Shot
04-26-2011, 10:47 AM
The whole "skinny jeans have no crotch space" is a bit of a myth. Most people who say it have never worn a pair and they think it makes them seem masculine, implying that they have a large package. Unless you're pulling you jeans up to you belly button, I don't see how they're extremely restricting otherwise.

But I must say, I do think when guys wear Ugg boots it's a bit dubious imo.

Loony BoB
04-26-2011, 11:36 AM
I wouldn't know what faux pas things I do because I have no understanding for fashion whatsoever.

Also, great. Now I can't imagine GXIII wearing anything but (and only) a v-neck and boxer-briefs. It's not pretty, man.

G13
04-26-2011, 11:41 AM
Are you... are you spying on me? :erm:

Loony BoB
04-26-2011, 11:55 AM
:shifty:

escobert
04-26-2011, 12:11 PM
V-necks are gay:p

Shauna
04-26-2011, 12:13 PM
Ugh, why so gay in here? :p

Timekeeper
04-26-2011, 12:52 PM
The whole "skinny jeans have no crotch space" is a bit of a myth. Most people who say it have never worn a pair and they think it makes them seem masculine, implying that they have a large package. Unless you're pulling you jeans up to you belly button, I don't see how they're extremely restricting otherwise.

But I must say, I do think when guys wear Ugg boots it's a bit dubious imo.

I'm not saying they aren't masculine (doesn't bother me really), it's just that in my experience I've found them uncomfortable to wear at a comfortable height. It's like wearing women's jeans! :D

Jiro
04-26-2011, 01:14 PM
:colbert:

G13
04-26-2011, 01:17 PM
:doublecolbert:

Clearly you are wearing the wrong kinds of skinny jeans.

Jiro
04-26-2011, 01:27 PM
He was taking a dig at me because he has worn my girlfriend's jeans :colbert:

qwertysaur
04-26-2011, 01:28 PM
I don't discriminate between skinny jeans and fat jeans, I just don't like wearing Jeans at all. :bigsmile:

Psychotic
04-26-2011, 01:33 PM
I prescribe an intensive course of steak and plaid. You'll experience some minor tendencies towards interior design and actually bathing for a couple of weeks, but soon you'll be right as rain and chopping down trees again.

qwertysaur
04-26-2011, 01:38 PM
YouTube - Lumberjack Song - Monty Python (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mL7n5mEmXJo)
:bigsmile:

Timekeeper
04-26-2011, 01:39 PM
He was taking a dig at me because he has worn my girlfriend's jeans :colbert:

He he he :D

Seriously though, every pair of skinny jeans that I have tried on have felt like those.

G13
04-26-2011, 02:40 PM
Now that we're on the subject of it, I heard Europeans were the ones who started that men-wearing-women's-clothing fad from a couple years back. My sophomore year a junior came back from a summer in Europe and I genuinely thought he had had a sex change, and then after that everyone was doing it.

Care to shed some light on that, Psy? Did you ever wear girl pants and a belly shirt?

Psychotic
04-26-2011, 02:48 PM
I'm British, not European! Oh you're sooo silly! :jess:

G13
04-26-2011, 02:56 PM
Geometry wasn't my best subject. ;)

But I'll take that question dodge as a yes.

Timekeeper
04-26-2011, 02:59 PM
Hello, my name is also Paul and I am also from Europe and my favourite Final Fantasy is also VII.

EDIT: Certainly a dodged yes.

LunarWeaver
04-26-2011, 03:19 PM
I hate fashion and shopping and the like. I keep it to t-shirts, jeans, and whatever underwear is in the drawer. I don't know what the hell anyone remotely into clothes is talking about half the time. My boyfriend likes to babble about crap he wants to own or what insane pop stars are wearing, and I must run to Google to figure out what the smurf he's babbling about. These days my bank account is too empty to fix the problem anyway.

Hot Shot
04-26-2011, 03:31 PM
I generally prefer tighter clothes than loose baggy clothes. But more and more the the line between men's and women's fashion is getting unclearer. I see so many guys with man bags and stuff and a lot of girls dress in the same things guys wear (which isn't new). There's nothing wrong with it, it's just interesting. I wonder what guys'll be wearing in ten years time...

sharkythesharkdogg
04-26-2011, 03:34 PM
I think boxer briefs are the perfect blend. Boxers leave way too much extra material clogging up the space that supposed to be for my genitals. I don't need 5 yards of fabric cutting off fresh air to that area, so it feels like it's in the rain forrest.

Briefs feel like my genitals are being suffocated, and the all the elastic bands along the waist line and inner thigh turn into razors by the end of the day.

Boxer briefs are it for me.

I don't like v-neck shirts personally. If other guys wear them, go for it.

Skinny jeans are like a cheap motel. No ball room.

Psychotic
04-26-2011, 03:55 PM
Hello, my name is also Paul and I am also from Europe and my favourite Final Fantasy is also VII.

EDIT: Certainly a dodged yes.I live in the continent of Europe, but I am not a European! You can tell because I am not subhuman filth :jess:

Bunny
04-26-2011, 04:05 PM
Commando or gtfo.

Timekeeper
04-26-2011, 04:05 PM
You're in Europe, but not European.
So long you're consistent, I'm happy.

~*~Celes~*~
04-26-2011, 04:08 PM
I'm wearing a v-neck and i must say, shows of my cleavage nicely <3 I love being a girl! Also I have never tried on skinny jeans, nor will I ever, just not my thang.

I, too, have muscular legs ;)

Peegee
04-26-2011, 04:14 PM
I wear boxer briefs. I don't have a single v-neck tee. I layer my clothes sometimes but often I just go out in a shirt (collared)

sometimes I wear a dress shirt with a vest. I rarely wear a tie to work

I don't own skinny jeans; I wouldn't be able to wear them anyway; my thighs are too muscular.

Dignified Pauper
04-26-2011, 05:04 PM
This just in. This thread confirms I'm gay.

Edit: PG isn't muscular... Just fat.

NorthernChaosGod
04-26-2011, 06:20 PM

I don't think you can speak for all guys ever. And no one wears their jeans that high unless they're like 40.

Hollycat
04-26-2011, 06:23 PM
I wear v necks and boxers. If I'm gay, then chuck norris is bi. And anyone who calls chuck norris bi would be about an instant from spontaneous combustion

Peegee
04-26-2011, 06:32 PM
This just in. This thread confirms I'm gay.

Edit: PG isn't muscular... Just fat.

I'm morbidly obese.

DMKA
04-26-2011, 06:33 PM
Boxer briefs look uncomfortable. I like my plain old cotton boxers, thanks.

I wear v necks and boxers. If I'm gay, then chuck norris is bi. And anyone who calls chuck norris bi would be about an instant from spontaneous combustion

Chuck Norris is two buttons away from being the dancer on a gay pride float.

Peegee
04-26-2011, 06:36 PM
Boxer briefs look uncomfortable. I like my plain old cotton boxers, thanks.

They aren't uncomfortable you're probably just gay

Shlup
04-26-2011, 10:13 PM
Yar doesn't seem to be able to tell the difference between "gay" and "fashionable." Yes, there is one.

As long as it's not a deep V. Deep Vs are gay as hell.

Rantz
04-26-2011, 10:23 PM

EDIT: Certainly a dodged yes.I live in the continent of Europe, but I am not a European! You can tell because I am not subhuman filth :jess:

I will agree to this distinction. Scandinavia is technically part or Europe but we don't have a single You're-a-peon here. :)

Dignified Pauper
04-26-2011, 10:59 PM
Yar doesn't seem to be able to tell the difference between "gay" and "fashionable." Yes, there is one.

How deep is Shlup's V is the better question...

Shlup
04-26-2011, 11:04 PM
:stare:

NorthernChaosGod
04-26-2011, 11:09 PM

I'm allowed to be straight and dress well?! When was this decided? :mad2:

Peegee
04-26-2011, 11:19 PM

I'm allowed to be straight and dress well?! When was this decided? :mad2:

i have a forum for you to visit

NorthernChaosGod
04-26-2011, 11:25 PM
Is it this one?

DMKA
04-27-2011, 01:11 AM

INDEED.

Yar
04-27-2011, 01:46 AM

What? I never said they were the same. I said V-necks and boxer briefs are gay. Then later I said skinny jeans were bad fashion.

Hollycat
04-27-2011, 02:24 AM
skinny jeans are incredibly gay

Shiny
04-27-2011, 02:41 AM
Many straight guys wear boxer briefs because they're much more convienant than briefs that are too tight or boxers that are too loose. They're the perfect middle. I use to steal my brother's clean ones and wear them as jam jams. So comfy!

(Plus boxer briefs just look better on men)

V-necks on the other hand...it's a NY thing for every single person to be wearing a v-neck. I'm even doing it now, but when it's a super deep v that's when I have to be like naaah. Or when they have cheesy chest hair. Not regular chest hair. The Ron Jeremy kind.

G13
04-27-2011, 02:50 AM

My boyfriend disagrees.

Hollycat
04-27-2011, 03:02 AM

My boyfriend disagrees.
lol, I think I see what you did there

Jiro
04-27-2011, 04:07 AM

My boyfriend disagrees.

Thank you for telling him babe. I'm not impressed Hypo :stare:

NorthernChaosGod
04-27-2011, 04:23 AM
Many straight guys wear boxer briefs because they're much more convienant than briefs that are too tight or boxers that are too loose.
Maybe those dudes should stop being fat then.

G13
04-27-2011, 04:31 AM
Oh man no way! Check it out, guys, I found a V-neck-boxer-brief onesie!

http://www.taneorganics.com/cgi-local/db_images/products/cache/5-image-406-406-crop.jpg

04-27-2011, 05:34 AM

My boyfriend disagrees.

Thank you for telling him babe. I'm not impressed Hypo :stare:

WHAT? ERIC IS CHEATING ON ME WITH YOU?

sharkythesharkdogg
04-27-2011, 05:50 AM

http://www.taneorganics.com/cgi-local/db_images/products/cache/5-image-406-406-crop.jpg

My life is now complete. -ly gay....

NorthernChaosGod
04-27-2011, 05:53 AM
I don't know whether to feel sad or glad that I wasn't the only one who was thinking of pretending to be Eric's boyfriend.

04-27-2011, 05:59 AM
BUT WE HAD A CHILD TOGETHER!

Also, you and Eric have always been totally gay for each other. It is like the worst kept secret.

NorthernChaosGod
04-27-2011, 05:59 AM
Doesn't mean we're dating, bro.

Jiro
04-27-2011, 06:00 AM
Many men love Eric for he is amazing.

NorthernChaosGod
04-27-2011, 06:03 AM
Eric is my brodawg

G13
04-27-2011, 06:04 AM
Ellie's gonna be piiiiiiiiised when she sees this.

NorthernChaosGod
04-27-2011, 06:12 AM
She had to find out sooner or later.

Dignified Pauper
04-27-2011, 06:23 AM

This is something PG would wear. Size XXXL.

EllieButton
04-27-2011, 06:38 AM

I've heard about your "bromance". I hear about Dakoda a lot too. :colbert:

NorthernChaosGod
04-27-2011, 06:38 AM
So... then you're okay with this?

EllieButton
04-27-2011, 07:05 AM
What? No! :mad2:

G13
04-27-2011, 07:07 AM
She's kidding of course. She knows it's all for fun. :jess:

Right? :erm:

NorthernChaosGod
04-27-2011, 07:10 AM
Of course! :monster: I'm not gay.

But if I were gay
I would give you my heart
And if I were gay
You'd be my work of art
And if I were gay
We would swim in romance
But I'm not gay
So get your hand out of my pants

Raistlin
04-27-2011, 07:11 AM
When I met up with Lynx and his wife for the first time, he gave me a lapdance.

Just sayin'.

EllieButton
04-27-2011, 07:13 AM
She's kidding of course. She knows it's all for fun. :jess:

Right? :erm:

Of course I was kidding. You said you and your friends give Julian a hard time a lot, didn't you? :bigsmile:

G13
04-27-2011, 07:16 AM
Yeah, but we just make subtle comments about him being a pedo, or having big ears, or basically say the exact opposite of what he posted.

Edit: Love you, Jules! :jess:

04-27-2011, 07:26 AM
What? NOTHING ABOUT ME? I see what kind of man you are Eric...truly horrible. Ignoring me, our child, just pretending like it never happened...

NorthernChaosGod
04-27-2011, 07:27 AM

G13
04-27-2011, 07:33 AM
I don't know what you're talking about, Bobby. :eep:

Back to fashion faux pas or whatever, eh?

04-27-2011, 07:38 AM
Faux pas? How about having a kid and not paying child support or acting like he exists!

As for fashion faux pas? Socks and sandals, that's just nasty people.

NorthernChaosGod
04-27-2011, 07:43 AM
I figured the new topic was more appropriate for the thread title.

G13
04-27-2011, 07:52 AM

Touche.

Jiro
04-27-2011, 10:24 AM

I've heard about your "bromance". I hear about Dakoda a lot too. :colbert:

This is why you're my favourite, sweetheart. :heart:

Raistlin
04-27-2011, 06:44 PM
I sense threesomes in the future of this relationship.

Maybe a foursome if Ellie wants to get involved.

Bunny
04-27-2011, 06:45 PM
I would pay good money to record that and sell it.

NorthernChaosGod
04-27-2011, 07:35 PM
I sense threesomes in the future of this relationship.

Maybe a foursome if Ellie wants to get involved.
Eww, a girl? What's wrong with you?

We all know you'd pay good money just to watch.

Iceglow
04-27-2011, 10:39 PM
Briefs feel like my genitals are being suffocated, and the all the elastic bands along the waist line and inner thigh turn into razors by the end of the day.

No offense meant but dude, if thats a problem, you need to buy bigger briefs. The elastic should hold them up not cut you in two.

Either way apparently I'm gay too because I wear boxer briefs exclusively (mostly because I prefer the fit of them, I don't like y-fronts or briefs as Julian called them and I don't like loose underwear what when you're working ends up giving your boss the perfect excuse to wedgie you with as you're bent over...yes, I've seen this happen in my workplace, heck she tried it with me once! lol)

Either way, the skinny jeans comments about ball sack I don't care if they don't have ball space I care that if I put them on my legs with their muscles are going to look ridiculously big. Like I poured myself in to them. That or I'll do something like buy a bicycle, ride it for half a mile and have the inner seam of my thigh split from the pressure of my thigh muscles. (I have had similar experiences with tight combat trousers lol)

I think the most gay clothing I own though has to be my boots. I own a pair of calf height Sancho boots (they're black with ring/strap design and a square toe) but essentially yes, I own and actively wear in winter a pair of cowboy boots.

Bunny
04-27-2011, 11:35 PM

Take you out of the equation and I would.

NorthernChaosGod
04-28-2011, 12:40 AM

Take you out of the equation and I would.

:(

DMKA
04-28-2011, 12:57 AM
Porn is forbidden on this site.

This thread has broken that rule.

sharkythesharkdogg
04-28-2011, 04:12 AM

No offense meant but dude, if thats a problem, you need to buy bigger briefs. The elastic should hold them up not cut you in two.

I was exaggerating for effect. I just don't like how form fitting they are. yuck.

blackmage_nuke
04-28-2011, 10:45 AM
fold over the waist band down and the cotton stops the elastic from cutting into you.

Unbreakable Will
04-28-2011, 03:37 PM
Boxers are where it's at. :colbert:

Breine
04-28-2011, 07:47 PM
I wear nothing but boxer-briefs and skinny jeans!

oh, and just the other day I was thinking "hmmm, I don't have any v-neck t-shirts... maybe it's time to buy one and see if I can pull it off?". I'm totally cereal.

:breine:

Jiro
04-28-2011, 10:37 PM
AND BREINE IS A SEX GOD SEE SEE

NorthernChaosGod
04-28-2011, 10:42 PM
Breine can make anything look good.

Jiro
04-29-2011, 10:51 AM
I don't think he could make Raistkini look good.

Yar
04-29-2011, 01:36 PM
I don't think he could make Raistkini look good.

Blindness is the only thing that can make that look good.

NorthernChaosGod
04-29-2011, 04:20 PM
Breine could do it. :colbert:

Unbreakable Will
04-29-2011, 08:12 PM

Hollycat
04-29-2011, 09:18 PM

*insert two headed double colbert here*

Bunny
04-29-2011, 10:58 PM

http://i879.photobucket.com/albums/ab359/tbcx/heyo.jpg

NorthernChaosGod
04-29-2011, 11:08 PM

http://i879.photobucket.com/albums/ab359/tbcx/heyo.jpg

This is what I'm talking about.

Jiro
04-30-2011, 03:45 AM
HOW IS THIS POSSIBLE

SERIOUSLY

HE MADE IT LOOK GOOD

FUCKING EVERYTHING IS WRONG HERE

Timekeeper
04-30-2011, 12:56 PM
Yeah, that is rather odd, I don't feel like I need to bleach my eyes.

Damn Breine.

Levian
04-30-2011, 01:04 PM
So Eric.

top or bottom?

Hollycat
04-30-2011, 03:46 PM
So Eric.

top or bottom?
no :goomba: for you
0_0
0_0