PDA

View Full Version : need help and tactics for the green bikers that one hit ko with gatling gun{spoilers}

mindfray
04-29-2011, 11:08 AM
So right now I'm on chapter 7 past the part where snow uses his ice powers to bring a sign down to close off the area between the angry mob.

this is my problem, these green bikes that have a move called gattling gun.
they ae tough as heck and the gattling gun move is a one hit ko.

and they are everywhere, i kept trying to use the mist that lowers enemy perception, but one of them was blocking my way.

and i allready used shiva sisters on one of them cause those suckers are deadly, and if they use gattling gun on snow, its a retry.

i have no clue what to do

Slothy
04-29-2011, 02:13 PM
Change your paradigm so Snow is a Sentinel whenever they use Gatling Gun. It's the only way to survive the ability. That part was a pain the first time because it's essentially the first part of the game where using Sentinel is actually required. Do that and mash auto battle and you'll be fine.

qwertysaur
04-29-2011, 10:39 PM
second part where Sentinel is required actually. You also need to use it to beat the Shiva Sisters in Snows Eidolon battle.

mindfray
04-29-2011, 10:46 PM
some times i should think before i save. thinking it would get me through the battles of these gattling gun cycles. i bought two tungston bangles and used every single consumable to upgrade them. only to accidently save afterwards, fight one with sentinal for half an hour doing 115 damage per counterattack then switching to commando and dieing to gattling gun. the worst thing is.

i found out i could evade all of them but the last one with the mist that makes enemies not detect you, then use shiva sisters on teh last one. beat the boss. saved the game again. then wanted to cry.