PDA

View Full Version : Mr.Bluemage Only playthrough help (Chocobo eater)

Monol
05-03-2011, 01:49 PM
Hey guys, Been awhile. Has anyone else tried to solo the game with one character? If anyone has tried with kimarhi and have been successful I would gratefully appreciate some advice. Currently stuck on the chocoboeater, without a dusk lance. Thanks.

Jiro
05-03-2011, 01:56 PM
It might be worth defending and letting him knock you off the cliff. I'm not sure about tips for how to kill it, so I'll leave that to someone who does.

Good luck though, that beastie is tough at the best of times.

qwertysaur
05-03-2011, 03:02 PM
What abilities does your Kimahri know?

Also are you letting Tidus or Wakka and Yuna get some AP as well? Because otherwise the parts where you are forced to use them will be pretty tough. :p

Jessweeee♪
05-03-2011, 07:13 PM
Yeah, it might be best to just focus on keeping Kimahri alive until you get pushed off :(

Pete for President
05-03-2011, 10:16 PM
That is one die-hard challenge.

Monol
05-04-2011, 09:32 AM
Thanks for the replies! I know lancet, Jinx, and Scan. I heard somewhere that if you jinx 5 times it lowers the chances of being knocked off. Ive seen videos of somone getting a heat lance before the fight and I why was wondering if this is possible.

qwertysaur
05-04-2011, 02:53 PM
Yes, most enemies on the highroad can drop weapons with firestrike. The only ones that don't are the White Element and Thunder flan.

Crop
05-04-2011, 03:43 PM
That's really hardcore. How're you going to do the parts where you have to use Yuna or someone else?
Let us know how it goes, I want to know if you can do it.