PDA

View Full Version : Our civic duty

Jojee
05-04-2011, 01:07 AM
Recently during the whole kotora mess (http://forums.eyesonff.com/feedback-forum/136735-shlups-ass-again-gets-way-progress.html), us members were sternly told that we should use the warn button more to report rule breaking. Well there has been ongoing rule breaking for a while now by one of our most prominent members! (at least if prominence is based on size of tits)

As is evident in this post (http://forums.eyesonff.com/general-chat/136967-eyes-your-mother.html#post2979106), Mr/Ms ShlupQuack has an avatar that is 100x100 in size, 20x20 above what is allowed! This is a clear violation of the rules and is something we as members are required to report to the staff. It is our civic duty, imposed on us by the staff itself! Two members have already fallen in this valiant struggle, and many more may fall. But we must continue, for the sake of EoFF itself.

Go, then, and warn! And keeping warning until this breakage of rules has ceased!

-Raistlin

qwertysaur
05-04-2011, 01:10 AM
I would still have a 100x100 avatar if I didn't join the Poképarty. :p

Jojee
05-04-2011, 01:15 AM
You should take your revenge by warning ShlupQuack.

-Raist

qwertysaur
05-04-2011, 01:16 AM
You should take your revenge by warning ShlupQuack.

-Raist
Does Joy even know you are possessing her account? :p

Jojee
05-04-2011, 01:19 AM
I told her. She's drunk, and also doesn't care.

Jojee
05-04-2011, 01:22 AM
The staff is trying to silence me by closing this thread, but I will never stop speaking out and urging more warnings!

FREEEEEDOOOOOOOMMMM!!!!!

qwertysaur
05-04-2011, 01:23 AM
You do know I have to warn these posts as well right?

Yar
05-04-2011, 01:24 AM
For a second I was excited and thought Joy was back. :(

She must still be busy making out with chicks or biking or something~

qwertysaur
05-04-2011, 01:25 AM
For a second I was excited and thought Joy was back. :(

She must still be busy making out with chicks or biking or something~
Just drinking right now. :|

Shlup
05-04-2011, 01:26 AM
Wesley, you are too fucking old for this bull:bou::bou::bou::bou:. Report my avatar, fine. But twice? Three times? Get PG and Joy to join in? After you're banned for abusing the warning system, sign in under someone else's account? You really think this is acceptable fucking behavior? And you're a grown man in law school? Seriously? I'm trying to finish my fucking laundry. You go ahead and make your stink about it; I will take care of it when my actual responsibilities are done.

Meanwhile, you and two others are abusing the warning system. One of whom has already had every privilege removed that we can short of outright banning him. You're banned, yet you're using someone else's account.

I'm embarrassed for you. I really am.

I will gladly change my avatar, as I would have if you had simply warned it once, when I am done with things that actually matter, like folding my T-shirts.

Jojee
05-04-2011, 01:38 AM
Jesus, Amanda, lighten up. This is all just light-hearted fun, and something I have even done before to mess with you or someone else. This isn't much different from all my other light-hearted "campaigns" over the years. I advise you not to join Proto's club, and so you need to remove that stick from your ass. If even this from me, your long-time nemesis, bothers you, maybe you should consider another break.

Jojee
05-04-2011, 01:39 AM
I will even close this myself, as it looks like this has resulted in more drama than I intended (which was none).

Shlup
05-04-2011, 01:52 AM
I don't know what makes you think it's appropriate to use another member's account to post in a thread that an admin has closed, but it isn't. Either you want us to enforce the rules, or you don't. And to do so not to insult me, but, randomly, Proto?

I don't need a break. What I need is for you to chill the fuck out and stop thinking it's cute and funny to make little dramas between you and the staff. We don't need a constant stream of "pranks" from you, and, even if you want to play around once in a while, you don't need to drag me in every single fucking time, especially when I told you several times over the last few days to shut the fuck up and die.

Once you're unbanned, if you want to go cry in Feedback about how mean I am, feel free. Until then, you are banned, and you need to quit abusing your friendships to get around that.