PDA

View Full Version : Pranks!

escobert
05-04-2011, 11:37 PM
My friend is over and showed me this video of a prank done where he works.
Greatest Office Prank: "Welcome to Bruins Country" (http://vimeo.com/23220094)
so what funny pranks have you pulled?

Yar
05-04-2011, 11:43 PM
omg. My room has a lot of hockey crap/memorabilia in it, so if someone did this to me I would stab them.

Peegee
05-05-2011, 02:43 AM
desu spam
bumpan thread
duplicate posts
warning spam
spam spam
um...like spam
flooding
pokemon picture spam....

Hollycat
05-05-2011, 02:52 AM
ice cream take away...
car ice bomb....
magnetic hell.... (that was a good one)

Rantz
05-05-2011, 09:27 AM
There was one time my grandma was walking down the stairs and I met her halfway. She smiled as if to ask me if I would be kind and step aside and let her pass. Instead, I crouched down, grabbed her around the legs and just like, heaved her over my back - it's surprising how lightweight they can get in their old age! Well, you know, she tumbled down and came to a stop at the bottom of the stairs. I was like, "faster than walking, eh, nan? hahaha!" but she didn't really comment so I went and took my nap.

Unbreakable Will
05-05-2011, 02:06 PM
I once put a whole bottle of laxatives in my friends drink in highschool, we found him about an hour later clinging to the sink in the bathroom after a horrific :bou::bou::bou::bou:. :jess:

Jiro
05-05-2011, 02:20 PM
Pranks I participate in tend to backfire.

qwertysaur
05-05-2011, 03:13 PM
Pranks I participate in tend to backfire.
Award Qu worked and you had a part in that one. :quina:

NorthernChaosGod
05-05-2011, 06:18 PM
I once put a whole bottle of laxatives in my friends drink in highschool, we found him about an hour later clinging to the sink in the bathroom after a horrific :bou::bou::bou::bou:. :jess:

I did that to a teacher before, but never a whole bottle. That's horrible, Will.

Hollycat
05-05-2011, 06:21 PM

I did that to a teacher before, but never a whole bottle. That's horrible, Will.
next time he should give him a bottle of stool hardener

Unbreakable Will
05-05-2011, 07:02 PM

He totally asked for it by asking me to get him a drink. :colbert:

NorthernChaosGod
05-05-2011, 10:00 PM
Note to self: never ask Will for anything

qwertysaur
05-05-2011, 10:27 PM
Note to self: never ask Will for anything
You might need the laxative though. :p

NorthernChaosGod
05-05-2011, 10:53 PM
Fucker might give me rat poison if I ask for a laxative.

Peegee
05-05-2011, 11:13 PM
I don't usually eat veggies until dinner so every morning I pop a half tsp of metamucil ^_^ and some multivitamins

Unbreakable Will
05-06-2011, 02:21 AM
smurfer might give me rat poison if I ask for a laxative.
:eek: Then who would I make fun with on EoFF? It would be a roofie worst case scenario.

NorthernChaosGod
05-06-2011, 02:41 AM
I knew you wanted to molest me.

Jiro
05-06-2011, 10:16 AM
Keep it in your pants boys.

Unbreakable Will
05-06-2011, 02:11 PM
I knew you wanted to molest me.
You uh... misunderstand good sir, I am a gentleman. Although we would put you in precarious positions along ledges and stairs and see how long it would take you to fall. :D

Jiro
05-07-2011, 03:41 AM
You'd probably start with a really high one first and he'd die and nobody remembered to film it so it was a big waste of fucking time and Julian is dead.

Unbreakable Will
05-07-2011, 03:45 AM
Well if you smurfing lived in the States we could invite you to said Drug-Julian Party and that wouldn't happen. Now he's going to die or become paralyzed because you decided to be Australian. :colbert:

qwertysaur
05-07-2011, 04:00 AM
We could always put a bunch of pillows on the pit where he should fall. And landmines by all the escape routes. :bigsmile:

Unbreakable Will
05-07-2011, 04:14 AM
We could always put a bunch of pillows on the pit where he should fall. And landmines by all the escape routes. :bigsmile:

Well thats settled then, Qwerty is invited. :D

Jiro
05-07-2011, 05:05 AM
Well if you smurfing lived in the States we could invite you to said Drug-Julian Party and that wouldn't happen. Now he's going to die or become paralyzed because you decided to be Australian. :colbert:

All I would do is bring a couple cloths so we could wipe the blood off him and do it again. A corpse isn't a whole lot different, is it?

Unbreakable Will
05-07-2011, 01:38 PM
:jess: This thread is officially wonderful

qwertysaur
05-07-2011, 06:36 PM

Well thats settled then, Qwerty is invited. :D
I'll pack my swords and nunchaku, just in case we will need them. ;)

NorthernChaosGod
05-07-2011, 07:58 PM
I'm buying a gun. And not ingesting anything you people touch. :nonono:

qwertysaur
05-07-2011, 08:58 PM
Not even my cookies? I don't put any gunpowder in those, just butter, flour, egg, milk, flour, brown sugar, vanilla extract, baking soda, and chocolate chips. (Not exactly in that order) Bake them for about 7-9 minutes, give them 10 minutes to cool and serve warm with a tall glass of cold milk and a scoop of ice cream. They are absolutely divine~ :quina:

NorthernChaosGod
05-07-2011, 09:51 PM
You're still sadistic and probably have some evil twist. :colbert:

Unbreakable Will
05-08-2011, 01:45 AM
I'll pack my swords and nunchaku, just in case we will need them. ;)
You know how to prepare!

Oh c'mon now Jules, play fair. If you put down your gun I'll put down my chloroform napkins :bigsmile:

NorthernChaosGod
05-08-2011, 02:21 AM
No. :doublecolbert:

qwertysaur
05-08-2011, 02:35 AM
You're still sadistic and probably have some evil twist. :colbert:
I do use whole milk, but only because it tastes the best with fresh cookies. :quina: And I'm not that sadistic. :bigsmile:

Jiro
05-08-2011, 03:36 AM
The evil twist is that he only gives you one.

NorthernChaosGod
05-08-2011, 03:43 AM
That's cruel. :(

qwertysaur
05-08-2011, 03:49 AM
Nonono, I supply as many cookies as I can, it's the milk and ice cream that you strictly ration. The cookies can be quite hot when they come out of the oven. :p

Unbreakable Will
05-08-2011, 04:19 AM
No. :doublecolbert:
Tsk tsk, thank the deity I'm Unbreakable :cool:

Iceglow
05-08-2011, 08:08 AM
[QUOTE=NorthernChaosGod;2981721]You're still sadistic and probably have some evil twist. :colbert:
I do use whole milk, but only because it tastes the best with fresh cookies. :quina: And I'm not that sadistic. :bigsmile:

That and of course you're using diabetic chocolate for the chocolate chips. Diabetic chocolate of course in relatively small doses can still act as an intense laxative!

The pranks I've pulled, well Paul will love me and die laughing with me on this one but Jackass! Which is probably the funniest :bou::bou::bou::bou: we've ever done in person to someone and the most out of order :bou::bou::bou::bou: you could do to your friend and get away with it.

I've also spiked the drinks, food and alcohol of my entire former household before with laxatives, powerful ones on the day I moved out. I didn't just do the basics like milk and juice but I laced prepared food, their sugar, flour, anything that I could hide the ground up laxatives in. They had the :bou::bou::bou::bou:s inexplicably for weeks! They deserved every last second of it and then some. I also wiped over all the radiators (especially the hard to reach back of the radiators) with piss meaning that the rooms stank when the heating was on and they would have a hard time getting the urine smell to fade (again these guys deserved it, plus we moved out of there in December/January when it was bloody cold! so radiators were on a lot!) I removed the fuse from the freezer so that their food defrosted and went bad. I used the spare keys to enter their rooms and laced their bed linen (including changes of it) with itching powder and also did their laundry that had been cleaned and dried. Essentially I left my former living companions, :bou::bou::bou::bou:ting, itching and living in a house what stank of piss. I still remember the former landlord (who was at the time my boss in one of my jobs that I worked in) asking me if I knew of any reasons why they were all so ill. I laughed said I didn't but I wasn't going to lie that I liked it as epic fucking karma. I can't lie with a straight face so laughing at it was a good cover.

I also once got my sister to drink "milkshake" made with sour milk and juice cordial. Yeah she vomited a lot! Similarly I got her to drink Tea with 3 Salts in it instead of the 3 Sugars she expected. It had one benefit for her, she gave up the sugar entirely.

I've also at work (this worked better when I worked in a grocery store it must be said where the shelving is higher) tend to sneak up on people unawares, put on my best granny impersonation and say "Excuse me, my dear but I could use your help" in retail you're kinda used to this and so the automatic response is "Sure, how can I help?" as you turn around only to be faced with your colleague. Considering that most of HMV's customers are 20 somethings it really doesn't work too often there.

NorthernChaosGod
05-08-2011, 08:54 AM
Someone tell me what Steve just said.

Jiro
05-08-2011, 11:53 AM
Basically he just admitted to being a bit of an epic dick. Apparently the victims deserved it, so I guess high-fives are in order?

Iceglow
05-08-2011, 12:01 PM
Basically he just admitted to being a bit of an epic dick. Apparently the victims deserved it, so I guess high-fives are in order?

Considering I lived with the pricks for 6 months and they managed to make my life a living hell for 5 of them? I'd say I thought they deserved it, still goes to show just how far I will take my revenge on someone.

Jiro
05-08-2011, 01:43 PM
Oh yeah, I take your word for it. Your post just spent so much time detailing how you nailed them but you didn't counterbalance that point with why they are dicks, so the evidence just weighed against you :p

Unbreakable Will
05-08-2011, 01:46 PM
Now I don't look so bad huh? :colbert:

Epic Steve.

Iceglow
05-08-2011, 07:47 PM
You know theres times when the pranks mean more than just the satisfaction of laughing yourself silly at the person's expense. On these occasions never stop at half way and think thats enough. Only ever cease to push yourself to the next level of dickery when literally the idea is too unpalatable to consider if the mere idea disgusts you to the point you'd rather die than do it that is when you stop. Unfortunately for most people, my desire to live is quite strong therefore theres a lot of things I'd do and live with having done. They cross me at their own expense.