PDA

View Full Version : If Mr PH Tips Wants To Add You As A Friend On Facebook. Say No.

Cuchulainn
05-05-2011, 09:31 PM
This Canasian bastard will do the following;

1. Like every post by anyone ever on your page like the wee :bou::bou::bou::bou: that he is.
2. start poking you relentlessly until the point where you would like to take that hypothetical finger & put the smurfer in plyers, IRA style.
3. Make you regret having eyes that work due to the :bou::bou::bou::bou:e he throws in his Profile Pictures...Im serious it's demented :bou::bou::bou::bou:.
4. Suggest friends to you..I duno these people you walking regret stop smurfing doing it.
5. Post in everything, serious;y EVERYTHING. All day, every day until the end of days. He takes a particular liking in topics he knows nothing about. He laps that :bou::bou::bou::bou: up.

If you read this you Canasian wonder sack and are wondering why I havent unfriended you its this. I'm Irish. We live with our mistakes. I've no choice. Others do though.

DONT smurfING ADD HIM

Le Fin.

NorthernChaosGod
05-05-2011, 10:03 PM
He's my favorite friend.

Bunny
05-05-2011, 10:25 PM
I have denied his request twice already. I will continue denying it until the end of time.

Madame Adequate
05-06-2011, 12:22 AM
Oh, I knew there was a reason I had removed him in the first place. now I'll have to remove him again.

Shlup
05-06-2011, 12:31 AM
Don't just not add him, block him. Trust me, it's heavenly.

NorthernChaosGod
05-06-2011, 12:38 AM
You're all philistines.

escobert
05-06-2011, 01:07 AM
hahaha PG makes my phone bep about 45,000 times a day with facebook notifications

G13
05-06-2011, 01:34 AM
I added two of his profiles within the last few days. I could have sworn I had them friended already...

Unbreakable Will
05-06-2011, 02:15 AM
He's friends with too many of my friends now, that and he's supposedly coming to visit. It's too late for me. :D

NorthernChaosGod
05-06-2011, 02:41 AM
I expect to see pictures of you two trolling people together.

Bunny
05-06-2011, 02:55 AM
He's friends with too many of my friends now, that and he's supposedly coming to visit. It's too late for me. :D

Force him (or secretly give him) several bottles of laxative. Problem solved.

Peegee
05-06-2011, 03:46 AM
Is there a bloody TOPIC to this or do we now allow threads to rag on other members?

C'mon really I don't even know wtf the rules are any more.

If you don't want to add me then don't add me. If you block me then block me. No need to get butthurt about it. It's facebook, not real life. Who cares.

BTW some of you have given me wake up presents of 100 likes. I look at the notification, lol and continue browsing.

omg 100 likes. I'm so mad. Really? Fujiko and I regularly exchange 100s of likes per day.

wait you removed me? xDDDD hahahaaha

this thread is awesome. continue getting butthurt over me and posting about it.

See I can shut down a thread without warning it just by poasting

edit: wait a second I don't do #4 and #5. go to hell I do not take a liking to anything. fb is a public spamground where you have free reign to do anything. I have people asking me 'wtf do I know you?' half dozen times a day. I think my misc trollan group is bigger than my friends list.

Yar
05-06-2011, 04:15 AM
I was fine with it until you started bugging my mom. :(

rubah
05-06-2011, 05:15 AM
PH Tips? knock off brand?

Flrfgmeo Brfeffic is my best friend

Peegee
05-06-2011, 05:29 AM
I was fine with it until you started bugging my mom. :(

see I knew you weren't ever going to bring me home to mommy. Just going to meet me on some anonymous road trip to some ohioian town? What would she think?

I still think most of you take fb too seriously. but it's your freedom to do w/e

Bunny
05-06-2011, 05:43 AM
I still think most of you take fb too seriously. but it's your freedom to do w/e

Excuse me for not wanting some stranger on the internet, from an internet forum about a video game, to bother my family and my close, real life friends. Oh woe is me, the serious man.

Værn
05-06-2011, 05:51 AM
It seems that some people need to learn to be more appreciative of the services that PG-sama goes out of his way to provide for us.

Shlup
05-06-2011, 05:58 AM
I... don't think I've seen PG be that close to serious before. xD

Yeah, uh, I draw the line at spamming my friends and family. I'm not butthurt about it, but I sure as hell am glad I blocked you.

Peegee
05-06-2011, 06:08 AM
xDDDD

to get back in character I plan to nominate this thread as the best thread of the year

NorthernChaosGod
05-06-2011, 06:08 AM
PG has bothered my friends, so? I laugh about it.

Peegee
05-06-2011, 06:13 AM

A life lesson from PG to eoff:

split your online world and your offline world. i have two fb accounts and found it exceedingly difficult to segregate the posts. plus things would happen like my friend paul posting on my wall about me and him going out and getting drunk at 11pm on a school day, or that lunatic alice bubu - i don't need my work friends finding out about her (she's on both accounts regardless)

so i deleted everybody and then used my stupid peegee jenkins profile (which had never been used) as my pg persona. that way anything can be posted on my wall and i don't even bat an eye. when i see 100 likes i just lol and spam the guy back. yay

btw guise - cuchy is a good fb friend of pg's - he may be saying i'm flimflam incarnate here, but we're best buddies on fb. i even thanked him for this post with like 20 likes ^_____^

Bunny
05-06-2011, 06:31 AM
A life lesson from Bunny to PG:

Don't be so annoying on FB.

Jessweeee♪
05-06-2011, 06:45 AM
Splitting your online world and offline world is difficult when all of your friends and family don't live in one place or even have a phone xD

Yar
05-06-2011, 06:57 AM

A life lesson from PG to eoff:

split your online world and your offline world. i have two fb accounts and found it exceedingly difficult to segregate the posts. plus things would happen like my friend paul posting on my wall about me and him going out and getting drunk at 11pm on a school day, or that lunatic alice bubu - i don't need my work friends finding out about her (she's on both accounts regardless)

so i deleted everybody and then used my stupid peegee jenkins profile (which had never been used) as my pg persona. that way anything can be posted on my wall and i don't even bat an eye. when i see 100 likes i just lol and spam the guy back. yay

btw guise - cuchy is a good fb friend of pg's - he may be saying i'm flimflam incarnate here, but we're best buddies on fb. i even thanked him for this post with like 20 likes ^_____^

I prefer not living a double life. I thought you would have been respectful enough of my close friends and family enough not to bother the :bou::bou::bou::bou: out of them. After all, other people I've met on here do just fine.

You were okay at first, then you went crazy and I blocked you. Its alright though because I've made sure it won't happpen again. Ill leave pg and pg's asinine existence where it belongs: on the internet.

NorthernChaosGod
05-06-2011, 07:15 AM
I have nothing to hide and don't need to split lives, that's too much work for something that doesn't bother me. If my friends can't take a joke, fuck 'em.

The Summoner of Leviathan
05-06-2011, 07:21 AM
Lady Gaga.

NorthernChaosGod
05-06-2011, 07:26 AM
I draw the line at Gaga. You all deserve to die horrible deaths.

Bunny
05-06-2011, 07:30 AM
If you can't take a joke, smurf you.

NorthernChaosGod
05-06-2011, 07:33 AM
Only if you do the fucking. :jokey:

Jiro
05-06-2011, 09:52 AM
I cba splitting into two facebooks. The only issue I have with Peeg is when he like-abuses posts by "important" people in my flist. Oh, and the ten year old. I didn't realise you had changed that so I got weird looks when I said you were my booty call.

He's not so bad. The initial shock is stunning but after that it's fine.

Cuchulainn
05-06-2011, 11:40 AM
I've already stated I dont give a smurf about people talking about EOFF on my Facebook. I've nothing to hide to anyone. However Mr PG Tips, you are a smurfing nightmare of a FB friend.

PS: This isn't a serious thread, you need to stop taking things so seriously. If you really pissed me off you'd be gone. That moment may yet arrive but until then me arse is free from pain.

In summary. Stop being a :bou::bou::bou::bou:.

Jiro
05-06-2011, 12:13 PM
If I thought you were serious, I'd have closed it :p

Peegee
05-06-2011, 01:27 PM
if i had thought this thread would have been better served with pika spam i would've used that tired and done tactic. yawn
http://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/b/b2/Spr_5b_025_m.png

instead i see you on my fb wall posting about the calamity of another day. so i think i'll continue to take this thread 'too seriously' maybe you should warn my posts and complain about that?

and why are you saying this thread isn't serious but clearly issuing roundabout warnings? Methinks you should take my advice.

I'd hotlink the 'block flamingo buffet' button from facebook but i'm not fool enough to friend myself.

Jiro
05-06-2011, 01:35 PM
Was the roundabout warnings aimed at me? Like you said originally; you can't make threads to rip on other members.

Mass likes should only really bother people if they have phone notifications or something. In which case I support them in saying bad PG.

Otherwise, troll on brotha

Loony BoB
05-06-2011, 01:42 PM
I wonder what would happen if I reported Peegee as an impersonater. Some poor 14 year old girl out there called Oerihgapgoih Paplegieattrrrrrgif might be crying right now.

I don't like the idea of mass likes nor do I like the idea of someone from EoFF hassling my offline friends and/or family, so I blocked Peeg when he started doing this to a few people a long time ago as a pre-emptive measure. It's just a matter of preference - some people prefer not to have that kind of thing happen to them and turn the option 'off'. Likewise, some people prefer their FB friends to be IRL people not fictional internet personas.

Peegee
05-06-2011, 01:54 PM
the roundabout warnings are aimed at cuch who clearly made this thread because I am incredibly awesome and witty and kawaii desu ne.

But you can think they were directed at you if it will make you feel awesome and witty and kawaii desu ne :love:

fb should really allow you to turn off like notifications. Or prevent people from liking your posts. Or block people from seeing your wall...oh wait

Dignified Pauper
05-06-2011, 01:55 PM
I'm friends with PG on FB because he's fatter than me.

Unbreakable Will
05-06-2011, 01:57 PM
Lol PG 'serious' is just as funny as PG pika spam :D

Cuchulainn
05-06-2011, 03:00 PM
if i had thought this thread would have been better served with pika spam i would've used that tired and done tactic. yawn
http://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/b/b2/Spr_5b_025_m.png

instead i see you on my fb wall posting about the calamity of another day. so i think i'll continue to take this thread 'too seriously' maybe you should warn my posts and complain about that?

and why are you saying this thread isn't serious but clearly issuing roundabout warnings? Methinks you should take my advice.

I'd hotlink the 'block flamingo buffet' button from facebook but i'm not fool enough to friend myself.

you never make any sense. Ever. You're like those spam bot emails you sometimes get that contains just enough English words joined together in an almost intelligent sentence so it escapes spam blockers but when read contains nothing of any substance.

Shlup
05-06-2011, 07:15 PM
It's just a matter of preference - some people prefer not to have that kind of thing happen to them and turn the option 'off'.
No, BoB. If we've learned anything it's that it's not okay to tell a person that their idea for a joke isn't funny. Don't be a bitch.

False. Pika spam is less funny.

Unbreakable Will
05-06-2011, 08:16 PM
Now that I think about it, you're right Shlup :jess:

Peegee
05-06-2011, 09:04 PM
It's just a matter of preference - some people prefer not to have that kind of thing happen to them and turn the option 'off'.
No, BoB. If we've learned anything it's that it's not okay to tell a person that their idea for a joke isn't funny. Don't be a bitch.

False. Pika spam is less funny.

I can't tell if we're BFFS yet but I'm just going to think so and tell everybody okay? okay.

^__^

Jiro
05-07-2011, 03:39 AM
But you can think they were directed at you if it will make you feel awesome and witty and kawaii desu ne :love:

Eeeeeee~~~

~*~Celes~*~
05-13-2011, 05:25 AM
asl lol

KentaRawr!
05-13-2011, 01:28 PM
I may have said before that I hate PG on facebook, but he doesn't seem to really bug me much. I kinda like PG. =)

Old Manus
05-13-2011, 01:50 PM
I'M GOING TO ANNOY YOU ON FACEBOOK AND IF YOU BLOCK ME YOU NEED TO GET A LIFE

If anybody asks me, I just say it's some paedophile

Peegee
05-13-2011, 02:00 PM
I'M GOING TO ANNOY YOU ON FACEBOOK AND IF YOU BLOCK ME YOU NEED TO GET A LIFE

If anybody asks me, I just say it's some paedophile

I like that it's ok to hate pedos. typical white trash