PDA

View Full Version : Emma Watson Fan club

Hollycat
05-06-2011, 02:31 PM
Discuss and post pictures of Emma Watson.
First post give your opinion and why:

I love her (not in the pletonic way):
-her voice is just.... so... beautiful. I love her voice
-she is very pretty
-I imagine her to be a very nice person

*Devore*
05-06-2011, 03:01 PM
She is rather cute and seems like a very kind hearted person, but im not sure if its her I like or if it Hermione. Brains and beauty is a win win for me.

Also, I really like short haired girls, but even I didnt lie the Dame Judy Dentch look. She went from cute witch to rent boy.
34322I still would ;)

Unbreakable Will
05-06-2011, 03:12 PM
I think she's pretty hot, so long as her hair isn't shorter than mine. :p

Peegee
05-06-2011, 03:21 PM
I changed my profile pics to a 7-8 year old girl who looked just like hermione. And fb collectively went crazy and mad

Crop
05-06-2011, 03:23 PM
She's alright.

Loony BoB
05-06-2011, 03:33 PM
I had an online relationship with Emma Watson.

Yes, I will always mention this whenever this actress gets brought up.

Also, she's not really my thing. The other Emma Watson was way cuter.

NorthernChaosGod
05-06-2011, 04:24 PM
I'd like to get my basilisk into her chamber of secrets.

Pheesh
05-06-2011, 04:28 PM
Oh boy, I hope this turns into a sexy pun thread.

Madame Adequate
05-06-2011, 04:30 PM
I'd like to put my penis in her vagina, if you know what I mean! :jokey:

Rantz
05-06-2011, 05:14 PM
Is that a euphemism for wanting to french kiss her or something? :confused:

The Captain
05-06-2011, 05:32 PM
I met her once around 4 years ago and didn't know who she was. I was attending a meeting at NBC headquarters and I guess she was there for an interview or something of that nature. She was hanging out in a small green room and I happened to stop in there for something to drink. She was extremely polite but shy. At the time I thought she was someone's daughter. Fast forward a few months to when I finally got around to seeing some of the Harry Potter movies and I was shocked.

Goes to show you, you NEVER know who you're going to meet, so always be friendly.

Take care all.

Shlup
05-06-2011, 07:08 PM
My guy friends had a count down to her 18th birthday. When the first movie came out, one of them even called dibs on her 'cause he said he knew she was gonna grow up hot. xD

Yeah, she's lovely. I'd spoon the hell outta her.

Old Manus
05-06-2011, 07:18 PM
Who wouldn't wand to have sex with her

escobert
05-06-2011, 07:30 PM
Who wouldn't wand to have sex with her

Unbreakable Will
05-06-2011, 08:21 PM
Also;
:smug:

NorthernChaosGod
05-07-2011, 02:25 AM
Since no one else is doing any:

I've been whomping my willow all day thinking about her.

Hollycat
05-07-2011, 02:29 AM
I'd spoon the hell outta her.

I dont even...
what?

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ljcxfcratl1qdam0x.jpg

G13
05-07-2011, 02:33 AM
Spooning leads to forking, duh.

Jiro
05-07-2011, 03:23 AM
She's attractive, yeah. I like to imagine she really is as intelligent as Hermione is meant to be so we could play some wicked chess games.

Unbreakable Will
05-07-2011, 03:38 AM
She's attractive, yeah. I like to imagine she really is as intelligent as Hermione is meant to be so we could play some wicked chess games.
You like chess? :bigsmile: I looove chess

Hollycat
05-07-2011, 04:07 AM
As do I, but I havent played in a while because people dont like the fact that they never win. The only guy I have ever lost to was an understudy of a master

Jiro
05-07-2011, 05:06 AM
I lost to an 8 year old once. She was brilliant.

Also I once beat 3/5 kids in an asian family to take 3rd place at the regional chess competition.

Lightning chess is more my style, I'm haphazard these days.

qwertysaur
05-07-2011, 06:56 PM
When I play chess I psych out people by acting like I have a master plan when I am really moving them at random initially, then just playing on whims. :p

NorthernChaosGod
05-07-2011, 07:56 PM

What about three person chess? :bigsmile:

Jiro
05-08-2011, 03:34 AM
I don't think you know what I'm talking about xD

NorthernChaosGod
05-08-2011, 03:44 AM
I don't know what you think I'm talking about. :colbert:

qwertysaur
05-08-2011, 03:51 AM
If you win the round, you get to shoot lightning at the loser. :bigsmile:

The NCG way is you get to shoot lightning at the loser and some random guy. :bigsmile:

NorthernChaosGod
05-08-2011, 05:01 AM
I'm okay with this.

Jiro
05-08-2011, 05:42 AM
I don't know what kind of lightning chess you guys are playing but I want in.

qwertysaur
05-08-2011, 05:45 AM
The super extra happy fun kind. :bigsmile:

NorthernChaosGod
05-08-2011, 06:11 AM
It's settled, lightning chess at dawn.

Iceglow
05-08-2011, 07:31 AM
Spooning leads to forking, duh.

And forking leads to the dark side...

I would be the King to Emma Watson's Queen and let her check mate me all day long ;)

Emma Watson is truly one of the sexiest British girls I have ever had the chance to meet in person, those up there with her include; Paloma Faith and Kiera Knightley, the joys of living in London and working in Central London is when there's major premieres on you can easily hop it down to Leicester Square and go to see the stars on the red carpet after work. However I have met Paloma Faith and Emma Watson through my work, I like it when famous people 1) shop in our store like they're ordinary music/film/game fans and 2) do PA sessions in my store because when they do the former I can generally go up to them, ask if they would like any assistance then be all like "Oh, wow...you're? This is awesome, today just improved a lot!" and if they do the latter I can basically abuse my position as a staff member to get a meet/greet with them :)

Unbreakable Will
05-08-2011, 01:49 PM
Emma Watson is truly one of the sexiest British girls I have ever had the chance to meet in person, those up there with her include; Paloma Faith and Kiera Knightley, the joys of living in London and working in Central London is when there's major premieres on you can easily hop it down to Leicester Square and go to see the stars on the red carpet after work. However I have met Paloma Faith and Emma Watson through my work, I like it when famous people 1) shop in our store like they're ordinary music/film/game fans and 2) do PA sessions in my store because when they do the former I can generally go up to them, ask if they would like any assistance then be all like "Oh, wow...you're? This is awesome, today just improved a lot!" and if they do the latter I can basically abuse my position as a staff member to get a meet/greet with them :)
I smurfing hate you. I wanna meet Emma Watson and Kiera Knightley. :love:

Jiro
05-08-2011, 02:21 PM
Don't lie. You don't want to meet them.

Unbreakable Will
05-08-2011, 02:22 PM
*cough*
:smug:

NorthernChaosGod
05-08-2011, 07:25 PM
I want to meet them. And then I want them to meet my closest friend. /smug

Iceglow
05-08-2011, 08:03 PM
Will you hate me about as much as you hate your own penis, admit it.

Yeah it was pretty sweet. Emma Watson really is a nice polite girl, made me behave at my best too when I met her though she does have a wry sense of humour which I liked, if only because she picked up on me discretely hiding my uniform t-shirt under a half buttoned shirt and made a small quip about it which got a laugh from me.

The most down to earth celebs I've met though have got to be Paloma Faith and Pixie Lott, the former I didn't even recognize who she was until about 3 months after I first met her (yeah she's a regular customer Paloma is) I'd been flirting and messing around with her for those 3 months whenever she was in. It was a laugh, she's absolutely beautiful but she is bat :bou::bou::bou::bou: insane which to me was like the selling point there. I like crazy and beautiful. Pixie was in advertising Guitar Hero 5 of all things, she wasn't very good at it and so having no experience she convinced myself and a few of my colleagues to go on stage and play "band mode" where even if she failed she'd get carried through with us. I was her Bassist for a 5 song set during my shift. In essence I have played on stage with a pop star, that is a claim to fame! lol.

Remon
05-08-2011, 08:05 PM
I have no idea how Emma is. This is more like a Hermione fan thread XD

qwertysaur
05-08-2011, 08:07 PM
I think it's awesome when celebrities just act like everybody else and don't yet their fame get to their head.

Madame Adequate
05-08-2011, 09:35 PM
Steve nobody wants to hear about these washed up nobodies, this is clearly a thread for a classy woman called Emma Watson.

Iceglow
05-08-2011, 10:00 PM
Steve nobody wants to hear about these washed up nobodies, this is clearly a thread for a classy woman called Emma Watson.

The only washed up nobody round here is your uncle.

Hollycat
05-08-2011, 11:31 PM
I think she is very pretty, but I dont hold any hopes or dreams about even getting to meet her, I doubt a famous woman like her would want to associate with a poor, slightly fat (Im workin on gettin rid of the spare tire) guy.

johnco
05-09-2011, 04:15 AM
I'm so much like Hermione Granger or Emma Watson, I really like their chemistry between Ron Weasley or Rupert Grint . They were so cute.

Jiro
05-09-2011, 05:21 AM
Okay johnco thank you for your input.

blackmage_nuke
05-09-2011, 05:56 AM
What are you guys on about? It clearly states in the book that Hermione is terrible at chess!

Also if we enter her forbidden forest without permission our wands will be broken after our expulsion!

NorthernChaosGod
05-09-2011, 07:12 AM
Well then I guess I'll make it strip chess and make it better for me.

Psychotic
05-09-2011, 02:58 PM
Well then I guess I'll make it strip chess and make it better for me.Awww, Julian, there's no need to have fantasies about fictional schoolgirl witches. Just hire a hooker like you usually do *ruffles hair*

Loony BoB
05-09-2011, 03:24 PM
Pixie Lott
Now, Pixie. Pixie, I would.

NorthernChaosGod
05-09-2011, 04:37 PM
Well then I guess I'll make it strip chess and make it better for me.Awww, Julian, there's no need to have fantasies about fictional schoolgirl witches. Just hire a hooker like you usually do *ruffles hair*

This is my fantasy, stay out of it. :colbert:

qwertysaur
05-09-2011, 05:24 PM

This is my fantasy, stay out of it. :colbert:
I can't help but picture Psy popping out of random locations during your day. It's quite amusing. :bigsmile:

NorthernChaosGod
05-09-2011, 06:38 PM
He ruins all of them. :cry: