PDA

View Full Version : The Spring (!) '11 Screen Name Competition

Jiro
05-08-2011, 05:05 AM
Hello and welcome to this Fall Spring, apparently, edition of the Screen Name Competition. I am your host Ouch! Agent Proto Jiro! I am honoured to be here and running such a prestigious contest.

Our UnOffical Screen Name Hall of Fame now has, by my count, 22 delicious names. Last year, in a gruelling battle, Mr Twisticles took top prize over Naomi the Insane. I can't say I support that decision but EoFF has spoken!

It's time now for us to add a new name to the list. There are 128 names in this tournament, a number that works. Any more it'll go too long, any less, we'll see plenty of complaints. If you have any complaints, send them to Agent Proto or Ouch! This is their responsibility! :colbert:

If you don't end up seeing your name included, that doesn't mean I don't like your name. Promise.

So before I get this tournament started, let's get some hype going (and hopefully get this event on way!) Rules will be explained at the start of the first round, so look forward to that. We'll start sometimes later tonight, and each round will last for two days before I announce results!

Also, the UnOfficial Screen Name Hall of Fame in alphabetical order:

UnOfficial Screen Name Hall of Fame
41-Inches-Wide
Aexoden
Big Ogre Umaro
boris no no
Chickencha
Crunchy Beverage
Death by Moogles
Del Murder
edczxcvbnm
I'm my own MILF
I Took the Red Pill
Kawaii Ryûkishi
Meat Puppet
Melted Snowman
Mikztsu
Mo-Nercy³
Mr Twisticles
mystic ice cube
o_O
Rad Bromance
Rydia of Mist
Supergyration!
Mr. Twisticles

qwertysaur
05-08-2011, 05:09 AM
Hype = Hype + 1 :bigsmile:

Also It's Spring for most of us. :p

Jiro
05-08-2011, 05:10 AM
I know I'm excited! So many good names in the running! THIS YEAR SHOULD BE TIGHT

qwertysaur
05-08-2011, 05:10 AM
Did you name the divisions yet? :p

Jiro
05-08-2011, 05:12 AM
I'm open to suggestions ;)

qwertysaur
05-08-2011, 05:15 AM
Pokémon Gym badges!
Towns in FF VI!
New Characters in Dissidia 012!
Towns from Final Fantasy V!

Jiro
05-08-2011, 05:52 AM
So I lied. The copypasta looked delicious, but I don't want to wait that long to get this thing underway. First up, more copypasta in the form of rules!

Ahem...

The rules!
1. Don't post your votes.
2. PM your votes to Agent Proto Jiro.
3. Vote for one name from each match-up. You should have eight names chosen for each bracket this round.
4. If you wish to not vote for a match-up, please leave a blank.
5. Please title your Mognet Messages accordingly! (Not optional.)
6. If you wish to change any votes, please title your Mognet Message "Vote Change" and indicate which votes you wish to change. Don't just send a revote including vote changes.
7. In case of a tie, I may contact someone who has not voted to be used as a tiebreaker.

Do you want an example of how your votes should look like? Don't worry, I've got you covered, hombre!

Example Bracket
1. Agent Proto
1. Devilmaykickass
2. Jesse1
2. Marick
3. Spaceman Spiff
3. Hsu
4. Pureghetto
4. RikkuYunna89
5. TrowaBartonIV ^_^
5. qwertyxsora
6. Unknowns
6. Neel
7. My Magenta Masterpiece~
7. Beer Gut
8. Lekana
8. The Fonz

What I should expect to see with your votes.

Example Bracket
1. Agent Proto
2. Marick
3. Spaceman Spiff
4. Pureghetto
5. TrowaBartonIV ^_^
6. Neel
7. Beer Gut
8. Lekana

So now you know! Anyway, let's get the first round started! You're free to vote whenever, just do so within the next two days (48 hours from this post) when the results will be announced! Feel free to comment about some of the amusing match-ups and whatnot. It's all good! Really! :radred:

And thus, it began.

Round the First

Boulder Division
1.dougicidal
1.Fujiko
2.Mercen-X
2.Unbreakable Will
3.Miriel
3.Crop
4.Goldenboko
4.Baloki
5.KaiserDragon
5.Remon
6.JKTrix
6.Christmas
7.Ramza Beoulve
7.ShunNakamura
8.Shauna
8.Skogs

Cascade Division
1.Genius Lynx
1.Kyle
2.blackmage_nuke
2.Rye
3.Iceglow
3.Dreddz
4.Big D
4.espritduo
5.Clo
5.fire_of_avalon
6.ScottyRedXIII
6.Rantzien
7.Kuroshima
7.Depression Moon
8.Kentarou
8.Fuzakeru

Thunder Division
1.Shorty
1.Hypoallergenic Cactuar
2.Trumpet Thief
2.Raebus
3.Ultima Shadow
3.Psychotic
4.The Shoeless Hobo
4.Rocket Edge
5.The Man
5.Rebellious Eagle
6.Mirage
6.Laddy
7.Mikeneko Rocker -- Tim
7.Agent Proto
8.The White Wizard of Fynn
8.Sir Lancealot

Rainbow Division
1.Vermachtnis
1.NeoCracker
2.Shattered Dreamer
2.Northcrest
3.Tai-Ti
3.Ouch!
4.BG-57
4.nirojan
5.theundeadhero
5.Shiny
6.Melissaur
6.crono_logical
7.TrollHunter
7.Cuchulainn
8.WildRaubtier
8.sharkythesharkdogg

Soul Division
1.GhandiOwnsYou
1.I Don't Need A Name
2.Raistlin
2.SuperMillionaire
3.Kirobaito
3.The Captain
4.Værn
4.Hot Shot
5.Vivi22
5.Boney King
6.Wolf Kanno
6.Roogle
7.eternal essence
7.MJN SEIFER
8.qwertysaur
8.Jessweeee♪

Marsh Division
1.Cim
1.charliepanayi
2.Loony BoB
2.Justy
3.Aerith's Knight
3.Bowser
4.~*~Celes~*~
4.Freya
5.NorthernChaosGod
5.Rodarian
6.Old Manus
6.Shinwa Tsuki
7.Shoeberto
7.Yeargdribble
8.nik0tine
8.rubah

Volcano Division
1.The Space Pope
1.Jentleness
2.Marshall Banana
2.DK
3.Dignified Pauper
3.Guardian XIII
4.VeloZer0
4.Bert
5.Renmiri
5.ShlupQuack
6.Evastio
6.Timekeeper
7.Bunny
7.Levian
8.Proxy
8.Citizen Bleys

Earth Division
1.docta fizz
1.DMKA
2.Shaibana
2.*Devore*
3.black orb
3.The Summoner of Leviathan
4.Peegee
4.ReloadPsi
5.Sagensyg
5.Breine
6.Skyblade
6.McLovin'
7.Agrias
7.Dr. Acula
8.smittenkitten
8.Croyles

48 hours to get your votes in, folks! Also, in case you're wondering (Proto), the order was decided by way of random list generator. That's why Proto has Mikeneko Rocker -- Tim first up :hahaha:

The Eyes on Final Fantasy Spring Screen Name Competition is proudly sponsored by the Poké Party.

qwertysaur
05-08-2011, 06:04 AM
You bet the Poké Party are proud to bring this event. :D

It would have been really funny if BoB was up against The Shoeless Hobo in round 1. :p

several divisions will be close this time.

NorthernChaosGod
05-08-2011, 06:19 AM
There is only one T in my name, Dak.

Agent Proto
05-08-2011, 06:25 AM
Interesting! I'll send in my votes soon, I swear. Good luck with counting the votes, Jiro! :D

Also, wouldn't this be more suited for General Chat, considering it's one of the more important events?

Jiro
05-08-2011, 10:39 AM
The Wonder Square will slowly become less of a cesspool as events are moved there. Little by little :jess: I will see how activity is after 24 hours and move if necessary. Tell all your friends it's happening!

Apologies for the misspell, NCG! I typed everyone of the names by hand so there's bound to be a few mistakes. If you find any more, let me know!

I haven't started counting votes but I've got a funny feeling there are going to be some tie-breaks needed :D

NorthernChaosGod
05-08-2011, 07:22 PM
I have now voted! :monster:

Remon
05-08-2011, 08:14 PM
I'll vote :D

Agent Proto
05-08-2011, 08:16 PM
Well, you have less than 33 hours to send in your votes. The rounds tend to go fast with only 48 hours to vote.

Timekeeper
05-08-2011, 09:15 PM
I'll vote later, I promise.
I just wanted to whine that I'm up against Evastio!
I can't beat that!

Ouch!
05-08-2011, 11:15 PM
I would like to clarify that I picked up the tournament from Proto who then picked it back up from me when I got lazy. I forget who Proto picked it up from (if anyone!).

I'm still lazy, by the way.

Timekeeper
05-08-2011, 11:31 PM
Oh god, why does your title say that? That's painful to read.

Hollycat
05-08-2011, 11:35 PM
I cant read the first page of this thread, if someone could copy and paste the tournament list I would be much obliged

NorthernChaosGod
05-09-2011, 12:02 AM
I cant read the first page of this thread, if someone could copy and paste the tournament list I would be much obliged

Um, why?

Carl the Llama
05-09-2011, 12:14 AM
So I lied. The copypasta looked delicious, but I don't want to wait that long to get this thing underway. First up, more copypasta in the form of rules!

Ahem...

The rules!
1. Don't post your votes.
2. PM your votes to Agent Proto Jiro.
3. Vote for one name from each match-up. You should have eight names chosen for each bracket this round.
4. If you wish to not vote for a match-up, please leave a blank.
5. Please title your Mognet Messages accordingly! (Not optional.)
6. If you wish to change any votes, please title your Mognet Message "Vote Change" and indicate which votes you wish to change. Don't just send a revote including vote changes.
7. In case of a tie, I may contact someone who has not voted to be used as a tiebreaker.

Do you want an example of how your votes should look like? Don't worry, I've got you covered, hombre!

Example Bracket
1. Agent Proto
1. Devilmaykickass
2. Jesse1
2. Marick
3. Spaceman Spiff
3. Hsu
4. Pureghetto
4. RikkuYunna89
5. TrowaBartonIV ^_^
5. qwertyxsora
6. Unknowns
6. Neel
7. My Magenta Masterpiece~
7. Beer Gut
8. Lekana
8. The Fonz

What I should expect to see with your votes.

Example Bracket
1. Agent Proto
2. Marick
3. Spaceman Spiff
4. Pureghetto
5. TrowaBartonIV ^_^
6. Neel
7. Beer Gut
8. Lekana

So now you know! Anyway, let's get the first round started! You're free to vote whenever, just do so within the next two days (48 hours from this post) when the results will be announced! Feel free to comment about some of the amusing match-ups and whatnot. It's all good! Really! :radred:

And thus, it began.

Round the First

Boulder Division
1.dougicidal
1.Fujiko
2.Mercen-X
2.Unbreakable Will
3.Miriel
3.Crop
4.Goldenboko
4.Baloki
5.KaiserDragon
5.Remon
6.JKTrix
6.Christmas
7.Ramza Beoulve
7.ShunNakamura
8.Shauna
8.Skogs

Cascade Division
1.Genius Lynx
1.Kyle
2.blackmage_nuke
2.Rye
3.Iceglow
3.Dreddz
4.Big D
4.espritduo
5.Clo
5.fire_of_avalon
6.ScottyRedXIII
6.Rantzien
7.Kuroshima
7.Depression Moon
8.Kentarou
8.Fuzakeru

Thunder Division
1.Shorty
1.Hypoallergenic Cactuar
2.Trumpet Thief
2.Raebus
3.Ultima Shadow
3.Psychotic
4.The Shoeless Hobo
4.Rocket Edge
5.The Man
5.Rebellious Eagle
6.Mirage
6.Laddy
7.Mikeneko Rocker -- Tim
7.Agent Proto
8.The White Wizard of Fynn
8.Sir Lancealot

Rainbow Division
1.Vermachtnis
1.NeoCracker
2.Shattered Dreamer
2.Northcrest
3.Tai-Ti
3.Ouch!
4.BG-57
4.nirojan
5.theundeadhero
5.Shiny
6.Melissaur
6.crono_logical
7.TrollHunter
7.Cuchulainn
8.WildRaubtier
8.sharkythesharkdogg

Soul Division
1.GhandiOwnsYou
1.I Don't Need A Name
2.Raistlin
2.SuperMillionaire
3.Kirobaito
3.The Captain
4.Værn
4.Hot Shot
5.Vivi22
5.Boney King
6.Wolf Kanno
6.Roogle
7.eternal essence
7.MJN SEIFER
8.qwertysaur
8.Jessweeee♪

Marsh Division
1.Cim
1.charliepanayi
2.Loony BoB
2.Justy
3.Aerith's Knight
3.Bowser
4.~*~Celes~*~
4.Freya
5.NorthernChaosGod
5.Rodarian
6.Old Manus
6.Shinwa Tsuki
7.Shoeberto
7.Yeargdribble
8.nik0tine
8.rubah

Volcano Division
1.The Space Pope
1.Jentleness
2.Marshall Banana
2.DK
3.Dignified Pauper
3.Guardian XIII
4.VeloZer0
4.Bert
5.Renmiri
5.ShlupQuack
6.Evastio
6.Timekeeper
7.Bunny
7.Levian
8.Proxy
8.Citizen Bleys

Earth Division
1.docta fizz
1.DMKA
2.Shaibana
2.*Devore*
3.black orb
3.The Summoner of Leviathan
4.Peegee
4.ReloadPsi
5.Sagensyg
5.Breine
6.Skyblade
6.McLovin'
7.Agrias
7.Dr. Acula
8.smittenkitten
8.Croyles

48 hours to get your votes in, folks! Also, in case you're wondering (Proto), the order was decided by way of random list generator. That's why Proto has Mikeneko Rocker -- Tim first up :hahaha:

The Eyes on Final Fantasy Spring Screen Name Competition is proudly sponsored by the Poké Party.

There you go HC~ I btw, have voted ^^

Melissaur
05-09-2011, 12:16 AM
Voted!

Iceglow
05-09-2011, 02:28 AM
I notice a lot of highly inactive posters in this competition such as The Shoeless Hobo when many a more active member is left out. I'm not afraid of taking BoB's wrath when I say theres far more deserving members on this forum than that tired, tatty old hobo to being in this competition. Thanks to the huge amount of campaigning for it that name has won just how many times? It isn't even that good a name, I'm pretty sure we had this discussion last time about the name being in the competition too.

Perhaps a change in the rules so that if you have won or come runner up in x many screen name competitions over the last 4 or 5 competitions you're automatically removed from entry to the competition in favour of shaking things up and making things more interesting. If people really are that big a deal we can have a Screen Name of Screen Names competition once a year where the only entrants are those who have won a Screen Name competition. (would need an exclusion rule like if you won the screen name of screen names competition 2 times running you're excluded from winning in the 3rd year) idk, this is just me musing aloud here or not so aloud if you get the fact that I'm sitting here silently striking away at my keyboard. I'm just a little fed up of seeing the same old screen names crop up all the time, in particular that one "The Shoeless Hobo" which is tbqh mediocre at best (not saying I've got a better name, just pointing out it's really not that great) which seems to infest and through controversy or bias wins so often.

Hollycat
05-09-2011, 03:11 AM
You just dont want me to make top 4 again.

I voted

thanks KD

Jiro
05-09-2011, 04:42 AM
Well, you have less than 33 hours to send in your votes. The rounds tend to go fast with only 48 hours to vote.
You just can't help it, can ya? :p You can take over if you've got the itch!

Btw I took this list from users who have posted in the past two months. The Shoeless Hobo hasn't posted in the past two months, but I gave him my position. Shameful that none of you noticed I was missing!

EDIT: That's what I came here for. All of these divisions are tight races. We have a couple stand out performances, including three names who are on a perfect streak. I still want to see more votes though! Just over 24ish hours until we wrap this first round up my friends!

EDIT2: The Shoeless Hobo has never won a screen name competition. Any names that win are automatically excluded from subsequent competitions. Face, despite currently having a different face, was excluded, as was Mo-Nercy despite dropping his third power. Runners up are still eligible to win, however Naomi the Insane who was runner up last time has not been seen since.

We can run a championship round when there are more names.

qwertysaur
05-09-2011, 04:52 AM
Death By Moogles also changed his name to Mogi :p

I noticed your name was missing, but I figured you remover your name for someone elses. :p

Jiro
05-09-2011, 05:04 AM
Ah yes, Mogi! See I think he could win again with that name, but gotta give everyone a chance! :D

Jessweeee♪
05-09-2011, 05:52 AM
Perhaps a change in the rules so that if you have won or come runner up in x many screen name competitions over the last 4 or 5 competitions you're automatically removed from entry to the competition in favour of shaking things up and making things more interesting.

And be second place forever? Laaaaaaame.

Agent Proto
05-09-2011, 06:40 AM
ShlupQuack was runner-up a few times. If there were to be some sort of screen name championship competition with winners only, she would be eligible to join that.

Jiro
05-09-2011, 09:30 AM
Still looking for more votes! There aren't any ties at the moment, but nearly every race is looking at a one-vote difference!

Timekeeper
05-09-2011, 10:34 AM
I'm just a little fed up of seeing the same old screen names crop up all the time

Agreed, everyone should vote for me in protest!

Actually, vote for Evastio, his name is brilliant :D

Remon
05-09-2011, 10:46 AM
Why do you think your name is not good enough? :D It's awesome.

Jiro
05-09-2011, 03:44 PM
We've got a few ties up in the mix now, so you have to get your votes in if you want your favourites to win!

qwertysaur
05-09-2011, 03:53 PM
Also because having ties is a pain and there is never anybody online to be a tiebreaker on when you need one. :p

Rantz
05-09-2011, 05:18 PM
I think that instead of voting, I will complain about:

a) the selection of usernames
b) who I'm paired up against
c) the winner

Cause I'm a rebel!

Bunny
05-09-2011, 05:41 PM
Fight the power!

Hollycat
05-09-2011, 06:04 PM
Ive been runner up... to someone who never posts., then I came in 3rd

Jiro
05-10-2011, 03:09 AM
Votes are in. Results incoming!

qwertysaur
05-10-2011, 03:11 AM
:hyper: :hyper: :quina: :hyper:

Agent Proto
05-10-2011, 03:17 AM
Ooh, exciting. I wonder how things go!

Hollycat
05-10-2011, 03:21 AM
:hyper:

Jiro
05-10-2011, 03:26 AM
<table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="515"><col style="width: 146pt;" width="195"> <col style="width: 48pt;" span="5" width="64"> <tbody><tr style="height: 15pt;" height="20"> <td style="height: 15pt; width: 146pt;" height="20" width="195">
Boulder Division</td> <td style="width: 48pt;" width="64">
</td> <td style="width: 48pt;" width="64">
</td> </tr> <tr style="height: 15pt;" height="20"> <td style="height: 15pt;" height="20">1.dougicidal</td> <td>|</td> <td>|||</td> <td>
</td> <td align="right">4</td> <td>
</td> </tr> <tr style="height: 15pt;" height="20"> <td style="height: 15pt;" height="20">1.Fujiko</td> <td>||||</td> <td>||</td> <td>||</td> <td align="right">8</td> <td>
</td> </tr> <tr style="height: 15pt;" height="20"> <td style="height: 15pt;" height="20">2.Mercen-X</td> <td>
</td> <td>||</td> <td>|</td> <td align="right">3</td> <td>
</td> </tr> <tr style="height: 15pt;" height="20"> <td style="height: 15pt;" height="20">2.Unbreakable Will</td> <td>||||\</td> <td>|||</td> <td>|</td> <td align="right">9</td> <td>
</td> </tr> <tr style="height: 15pt;" height="20"> <td style="height: 15pt;" height="20">3.Miriel</td> <td>|||</td> <td>||</td> <td>|</td> <td align="right">6</td> <td>Plus</td> </tr> <tr style="height: 15pt;" height="20"> <td style="height: 15pt;" height="20">3.Crop</td> <td>||</td> <td>|||</td> <td>|</td> <td align="right">6</td> <td>
</td> </tr> <tr style="height: 15pt;" height="20"> <td style="height: 15pt;" height="20">4.Goldenboko</td> <td>||||</td> <td>||||</td> <td>
</td> <td align="right">8</td> <td>
</td> </tr> <tr style="height: 15pt;" height="20"> <td style="height: 15pt;" height="20">4.Baloki</td> <td>|</td> <td>|</td> <td>||</td> <td align="right">4</td> <td>
</td> </tr> <tr style="height: 15pt;" height="20"> <td style="height: 15pt;" height="20">5.KaiserDragon</td> <td>|||</td> <td>|||</td> <td>||</td> <td align="right">8</td> <td>
</td> </tr> <tr style="height: 15pt;" height="20"> <td style="height: 15pt;" height="20">5.Remon</td> <td>||</td> <td>||</td> <td>
</td> </tr> <tr style="height: 15pt;" height="20"> <td style="height: 15pt;" height="20">6.JKTrix</td> <td>||</td> <td>||</td> <td>|</td> <td align="right">5</td> <td>
</td> </tr> <tr style="height: 15pt;" height="20"> <td style="height: 15pt;" height="20">6.Christmas</td> <td>|||</td> <td>|||</td> <td>|</td> <td align="right">7</td> <td>
</td> </tr> <tr style="height: 15pt;" height="20"> <td style="height: 15pt;" height="20">7.Ramza Beoulve</td> <td>||||</td> <td>|||</td> <td>|</td> <td align="right">8</td> <td>
</td> </tr> <tr style="height: 15pt;" height="20"> <td style="height: 15pt;" height="20">7.ShunNakamura</td> <td>|</td> <td>||</td> <td>|</td> <td align="right">4</td> <td>
</td> </tr> <tr style="height: 15pt;" height="20"> <td style="height: 15pt;" height="20">8.Shauna</td> <td>
</td> </tr> <tr style="height: 15pt;" height="20"> <td style="height: 15pt;" height="20">8.Skogs</td> <td>||||\</td> <td>|||</td> <td>|</td> <td align="right">9</td> <td>
</td> </tr> <tr style="height: 15pt;" height="20"> <td style="height: 15pt;" height="20">
</td> <td>
</td> <td>
</td> <td>
</td> <td>
</td> <td>
</td> </tr> <tr style="height: 15pt;" height="20"> <td style="height: 15pt;" height="20">Cascade Division</td> <td>
</td> <td>
</td> <td>
</td> <td>
</td> <td>
</td> </tr> <tr style="height: 15pt;" height="20"> <td style="height: 15pt;" height="20">1.Genius Lynx</td> <td>||||\</td> <td>||||\</td> <td>||</td> <td align="right">12</td> <td>
</td> </tr> <tr style="height: 15pt;" height="20"> <td style="height: 15pt;" height="20">1.Kyle</td> <td>
</td> <td>
</td> <td>
</td> <td align="right">0</td> <td>
</td> </tr> <tr style="height: 15pt;" height="20"> <td style="height: 15pt;" height="20">2.blackmage_nuke</td> <td>||||</td> <td>|||</td> <td>|</td> <td align="right">8</td> <td>
</td> </tr> <tr style="height: 15pt;" height="20"> <td style="height: 15pt;" height="20">2.Rye</td> <td>|</td> <td>||</td> <td>|</td> <td align="right">4</td> <td>
</td> </tr> <tr style="height: 15pt;" height="20"> <td style="height: 15pt;" height="20">3.Iceglow</td> <td>||</td> <td>||||</td> <td>||</td> <td align="right">8</td> <td>
</td> </tr> <tr style="height: 15pt;" height="20"> <td style="height: 15pt;" height="20">3.Dreddz</td> <td>|||</td> <td>|</td> <td>
</td> </tr> <tr style="height: 15pt;" height="20"> <td style="height: 15pt;" height="20">4.Big D</td> <td>||</td> <td>||</td> <td>|</td> <td align="right">5</td> <td>
</td> </tr> <tr style="height: 15pt;" height="20"> <td style="height: 15pt;" height="20">4.espritduo</td> <td>|||</td> <td>|||</td> <td>|</td> <td align="right">7</td> <td>
</td> </tr> <tr style="height: 15pt;" height="20"> <td style="height: 15pt;" height="20">5.Clo</td> <td>|</td> <td>|||</td> <td>||</td> <td align="right">6</td> <td>
</td> </tr> <tr style="height: 15pt;" height="20"> <td style="height: 15pt;" height="20">5.fire_of_avalon</td> <td>||||</td> <td>||</td> <td>
</td> <td align="right">6</td> <td>Plus</td> </tr> <tr style="height: 15pt;" height="20"> <td style="height: 15pt;" height="20">6.ScottyRedXIII</td> <td>
</td> <td>|</td> <td>
</td> <td align="right">1</td> <td>
</td> </tr> <tr style="height: 15pt;" height="20"> <td style="height: 15pt;" height="20">6.Rantzien</td> <td>||||\</td> <td>||||</td> <td>||</td> <td align="right">11</td> <td>
</td> </tr> <tr style="height: 15pt;" height="20"> <td style="height: 15pt;" height="20">7.Kuroshima</td> <td>|||</td> <td>|</td> <td>
</td> </tr> <tr style="height: 15pt;" height="20"> <td style="height: 15pt;" height="20">7.Depression Moon</td> <td>||</td> <td>||||</td> <td>||</td> <td align="right">8</td> <td>
</td> </tr> <tr style="height: 15pt;" height="20"> <td style="height: 15pt;" height="20">8.Kentarou</td> <td>|</td> <td>|||</td> <td>|</td> <td align="right">5</td> <td>
</td> </tr> <tr style="height: 15pt;" height="20"> <td style="height: 15pt;" height="20">8.Fuzakeru</td> <td>||||</td> <td>||</td> <td>|</td> <td align="right">7</td> <td>
</td> </tr> <tr style="height: 15pt;" height="20"> <td style="height: 15pt;" height="20">
</td> <td>
</td> <td>
</td> <td>
</td> <td>
</td> <td>
</td> </tr> <tr style="height: 15pt;" height="20"> <td style="height: 15pt;" height="20">Thunder Division</td> <td>
</td> <td>
</td> <td>
</td> <td>
</td> <td>
</td> </tr> <tr style="height: 15pt;" height="20"> <td style="height: 15pt;" height="20">1.Shorty</td> <td>||</td> <td>|</td> <td>
</td> <td align="right">3</td> <td>
</td> </tr> <tr style="height: 15pt;" height="20"> <td style="height: 15pt;" height="20">1.Hypoallergenic Cactuar</td> <td>|||</td> <td>||||</td> <td>||</td> <td align="right">9</td> <td>
</td> </tr> <tr style="height: 15pt;" height="20"> <td style="height: 15pt;" height="20">2.Trumpet Thief</td> <td>||||\</td> <td>|||</td> <td>||</td> <td align="right">10</td> <td>
</td> </tr> <tr style="height: 15pt;" height="20"> <td style="height: 15pt;" height="20">2.Raebus</td> <td>
</td> <td>||</td> <td>
</td> <td align="right">2</td> <td>
</td> </tr> <tr style="height: 15pt;" height="20"> <td style="height: 15pt;" height="20">3.Ultima Shadow</td> <td>|||</td> <td>||</td> <td>|</td> <td align="right">6</td> <td>
</td> </tr> <tr style="height: 15pt;" height="20"> <td style="height: 15pt;" height="20">3.Psychotic</td> <td>|</td> <td>|||</td> <td>|</td> <td align="right">5</td> <td>
</td> </tr> <tr style="height: 15pt;" height="20"> <td style="height: 15pt;" height="20">4.The Shoeless Hobo</td> <td>||</td> <td>||||</td> <td>
</td> <td align="right">6</td> <td>Plus</td> </tr> <tr style="height: 15pt;" height="20"> <td style="height: 15pt;" height="20">4.Rocket Edge</td> <td>|||</td> <td>|</td> <td>||</td> <td align="right">6</td> <td>
</td> </tr> <tr style="height: 15pt;" height="20"> <td style="height: 15pt;" height="20">5.The Man</td> <td>||</td> <td>||</td> <td>|</td> <td align="right">5</td> <td>
</td> </tr> <tr style="height: 15pt;" height="20"> <td style="height: 15pt;" height="20">5.Rebellious Eagle</td> <td>|||</td> <td>|||</td> <td>|</td> <td align="right">7</td> <td>
</td> </tr> <tr style="height: 15pt;" height="20"> <td style="height: 15pt;" height="20">6.Mirage</td> <td>||||\</td> <td>|</td> <td>|</td> <td align="right">7</td> <td>
</td> </tr> <tr style="height: 15pt;" height="20"> <td style="height: 15pt;" height="20">6.Laddy</td> <td>
</td> <td>||||</td> <td>|</td> <td align="right">5</td> <td>
</td> </tr> <tr style="height: 15pt;" height="20"> <td style="height: 15pt;" height="20">7.Mikeneko Rocker -- Tim</td> <td>|||</td> <td>||</td> <td>|</td> <td align="right">6</td> <td>
</td> </tr> <tr style="height: 15pt;" height="20"> <td style="height: 15pt;" height="20">7.Agent Proto</td> <td>|</td> <td>|||</td> <td>|</td> <td align="right">5</td> <td>
</td> </tr> <tr style="height: 15pt;" height="20"> <td style="height: 15pt;" height="20">8.The White Wizard of Fynn</td> <td>||||</td> <td>||||</td> <td>|</td> <td align="right">9</td> <td>
</td> </tr> <tr style="height: 15pt;" height="20"> <td style="height: 15pt;" height="20">8.Sir Lancealot</td> <td>|</td> <td>|</td> <td>|</td> <td align="right">3</td> <td>
</td> <td>
</td> <td>
</td> <td>
</td> <td>
</td> <td>
</td> </tr> <tr style="height: 15pt;" height="20"> <td style="height: 15pt;" height="20">Rainbow Division</td> <td>
</td> <td>
</td> <td>
</td> <td>
</td> <td>
</td> </tr> <tr style="height: 15pt;" height="20"> <td style="height: 15pt;" height="20">1.Vermachtnis</td> <td>|||</td> <td>|||</td> <td>|</td> <td align="right">7</td> <td>
</td> </tr> <tr style="height: 15pt;" height="20"> <td style="height: 15pt;" height="20">1.NeoCracker</td> <td>||</td> <td>||</td> <td>|</td> <td align="right">5</td> <td>
</td> </tr> <tr style="height: 15pt;" height="20"> <td style="height: 15pt;" height="20">2.Shattered Dreamer</td> <td>|||</td> <td>||||\</td> <td>||</td> <td align="right">10</td> <td>
</td> </tr> <tr style="height: 15pt;" height="20"> <td style="height: 15pt;" height="20">2.Northcrest</td> <td>||</td> <td>
</td> <td>
</td> </tr> <tr style="height: 15pt;" height="20"> <td style="height: 15pt;" height="20">3.Tai-Ti</td> <td>
</td> <td>
</td> <td>|</td> <td align="right">1</td> <td>
</td> </tr> <tr style="height: 15pt;" height="20"> <td style="height: 15pt;" height="20">3.Ouch!</td> <td>||||\</td> <td>||||\</td> <td>|</td> <td align="right">11</td> <td>
</td> </tr> <tr style="height: 15pt;" height="20"> <td style="height: 15pt;" height="20">4.BG-57</td> <td>||||</td> <td>||||\</td> <td>|</td> <td align="right">10</td> <td>
</td> </tr> <tr style="height: 15pt;" height="20"> <td style="height: 15pt;" height="20">4.nirojan</td> <td>|</td> <td>
</td> <td>|</td> <td align="right">2</td> <td>
</td> </tr> <tr style="height: 15pt;" height="20"> <td style="height: 15pt;" height="20">5.theundeadhero</td> <td>||||\</td> <td>||</td> <td>||</td> <td align="right">9</td> <td>
</td> </tr> <tr style="height: 15pt;" height="20"> <td style="height: 15pt;" height="20">5.Shiny</td> <td>
</td> <td>|||</td> <td>
</td> </tr> <tr style="height: 15pt;" height="20"> <td style="height: 15pt;" height="20">6.Melissaur</td> <td>||</td> <td>|||</td> <td>||</td> <td align="right">7</td> <td>
</td> </tr> <tr style="height: 15pt;" height="20"> <td style="height: 15pt;" height="20">6.crono_logical</td> <td>|||</td> <td>||</td> <td>
</td> <td align="right">5</td> <td>
</td> </tr> <tr style="height: 15pt;" height="20"> <td style="height: 15pt;" height="20">7.TrollHunter</td> <td>||||\</td> <td>||</td> <td>
</td> <td align="right">7</td> <td>
</td> </tr> <tr style="height: 15pt;" height="20"> <td style="height: 15pt;" height="20">7.Cuchulainn</td> <td>
</td> <td>|||</td> <td>||</td> <td align="right">5</td> <td>
</td> </tr> <tr style="height: 15pt;" height="20"> <td style="height: 15pt;" height="20">8.WildRaubtier</td> <td>||||</td> <td>|</td> <td>
</td> </tr> <tr style="height: 15pt;" height="20"> <td style="height: 15pt;" height="20">8.sharkythesharkdogg</td> <td>|</td> <td>||||</td> <td>||</td> <td align="right">7</td> <td>
</td> <td>
</td> <td>
</td> <td>
</td> <td>
</td> <td>
</td> </tr> <tr style="height: 15pt;" height="20"> <td style="height: 15pt;" height="20">Soul Division</td> <td>
</td> <td>
</td> <td>
</td> <td>
</td> <td>
</td> </tr> <tr style="height: 15pt;" height="20"> <td style="height: 15pt;" height="20">1.GhandiOwnsYou</td> <td>||</td> <td>|||</td> <td>|</td> <td align="right">6</td> <td>
</td> </tr> <tr style="height: 15pt;" height="20"> <td style="height: 15pt;" height="20">1.I Don't Need A Name</td> <td>||</td> <td>||</td> <td>|</td> <td align="right">5</td> <td>
</td> </tr> <tr style="height: 15pt;" height="20"> <td style="height: 15pt;" height="20">2.Raistlin</td> <td>|</td> <td>||||</td> <td>|</td> <td align="right">6</td> <td>
</td> </tr> <tr style="height: 15pt;" height="20"> <td style="height: 15pt;" height="20">2.SuperMillionaire</td> <td>||||</td> <td>|</td> <td>|</td> <td align="right">6</td> <td>Plus</td> </tr> <tr style="height: 15pt;" height="20"> <td style="height: 15pt;" height="20">3.Kirobaito</td> <td>||</td> <td>||||\</td> <td>
</td> </tr> <tr style="height: 15pt;" height="20"> <td style="height: 15pt;" height="20">3.The Captain</td> <td>|||</td> <td>
</td> <td>||</td> <td align="right">5</td> <td>
</td> </tr> <tr style="height: 15pt;" height="20"> <td style="height: 15pt;" height="20">4.Værn</td> <td>|||</td> <td>||||\</td> <td>|</td> <td align="right">9</td> <td>
</td> </tr> <tr style="height: 15pt;" height="20"> <td style="height: 15pt;" height="20">4.Hot Shot</td> <td>||</td> <td>
</td> <td>|</td> <td align="right">3</td> <td>
</td> </tr> <tr style="height: 15pt;" height="20"> <td style="height: 15pt;" height="20">5.Vivi22</td> <td>
</td> <td>|</td> <td>
</td> </tr> <tr style="height: 15pt;" height="20"> <td style="height: 15pt;" height="20">5.Boney King</td> <td>||||\</td> <td>||||</td> <td>||</td> <td align="right">11</td> <td>
</td> </tr> <tr style="height: 15pt;" height="20"> <td style="height: 15pt;" height="20">6.Wolf Kanno</td> <td>||||\</td> <td>||||</td> <td>||</td> <td align="right">11</td> <td>
</td> </tr> <tr style="height: 15pt;" height="20"> <td style="height: 15pt;" height="20">6.Roogle</td> <td>
</td> <td>|</td> <td>
</td> </tr> <tr style="height: 15pt;" height="20"> <td style="height: 15pt;" height="20">7.eternal essence</td> <td>||||\</td> <td>||||\</td> <td>||</td> <td align="right">12</td> <td>
</td> </tr> <tr style="height: 15pt;" height="20"> <td style="height: 15pt;" height="20">7.MJN SEIFER</td> <td>
</td> <td>
</td> <td>
</td> <td align="right">0</td> <td>
</td> </tr> <tr style="height: 15pt;" height="20"> <td style="height: 15pt;" height="20">8.qwertysaur</td> <td>||</td> <td>|</td> <td>||</td> <td align="right">5</td> <td>
</td> </tr> <tr style="height: 15pt;" height="20"> <td style="height: 15pt;" height="20">8.Jessweeee♪</td> <td>|||</td> <td>||||</td> <td>
</td> <td>
</td> <td>
</td> <td>
</td> <td>
</td> <td>
</td> </tr> <tr style="height: 15pt;" height="20"> <td style="height: 15pt;" height="20">Marsh Division</td> <td>
</td> <td>
</td> <td>
</td> <td>
</td> <td>
</td> </tr> <tr style="height: 15pt;" height="20"> <td style="height: 15pt;" height="20">1.Cim</td> <td>||||</td> <td>|||</td> <td>||</td> <td align="right">9</td> <td>
</td> </tr> <tr style="height: 15pt;" height="20"> <td style="height: 15pt;" height="20">1.charliepanayi</td> <td>|</td> <td>||</td> <td>
</td> </tr> <tr style="height: 15pt;" height="20"> <td style="height: 15pt;" height="20">2.Loony BoB</td> <td>||||\</td> <td>||||</td> <td>||</td> <td align="right">11</td> <td>
</td> </tr> <tr style="height: 15pt;" height="20"> <td style="height: 15pt;" height="20">2.Justy</td> <td>
</td> <td>|</td> <td>
</td> </tr> <tr style="height: 15pt;" height="20"> <td style="height: 15pt;" height="20">3.Aerith's Knight</td> <td>||</td> <td>||||\</td> <td>||</td> <td align="right">9</td> <td>
</td> </tr> <tr style="height: 15pt;" height="20"> <td style="height: 15pt;" height="20">3.Bowser</td> <td>|||</td> <td>
</td> <td>
</td> </tr> <tr style="height: 15pt;" height="20"> <td style="height: 15pt;" height="20">4.~*~Celes~*~</td> <td>||||</td> <td>||</td> <td>|</td> <td align="right">7</td> <td>
</td> </tr> <tr style="height: 15pt;" height="20"> <td style="height: 15pt;" height="20">4.Freya</td> <td>|</td> <td>|||</td> <td>|</td> <td align="right">5</td> <td>
</td> </tr> <tr style="height: 15pt;" height="20"> <td style="height: 15pt;" height="20">5.NorthernChaosGod</td> <td>||||</td> <td>|||</td> <td>||</td> <td align="right">9</td> <td>
</td> </tr> <tr style="height: 15pt;" height="20"> <td style="height: 15pt;" height="20">5.Rodarian</td> <td>|</td> <td>||</td> <td>
</td> </tr> <tr style="height: 15pt;" height="20"> <td style="height: 15pt;" height="20">6.Old Manus</td> <td>||||</td> <td>|||</td> <td>
</td> </tr> <tr style="height: 15pt;" height="20"> <td style="height: 15pt;" height="20">6.Shinwa Tsuki</td> <td>|</td> <td>||</td> <td>||</td> <td align="right">5</td> <td>
</td> </tr> <tr style="height: 15pt;" height="20"> <td style="height: 15pt;" height="20">7.Shoeberto</td> <td>|||</td> <td>|||</td> <td>|</td> <td align="right">7</td> <td>
</td> </tr> <tr style="height: 15pt;" height="20"> <td style="height: 15pt;" height="20">7.Yeargdribble</td> <td>||</td> <td>||</td> <td>|</td> <td align="right">5</td> <td>
</td> </tr> <tr style="height: 15pt;" height="20"> <td style="height: 15pt;" height="20">8.nik0tine</td> <td>|||</td> <td>||</td> <td>|</td> <td align="right">6</td> <td>Plus</td> </tr> <tr style="height: 15pt;" height="20"> <td style="height: 15pt;" height="20">8.rubah</td> <td>||</td> <td>|||</td> <td>|</td> <td align="right">6</td> <td>
</td> <td>
</td> <td>
</td> <td>
</td> <td>
</td> <td>
</td> </tr> <tr style="height: 15pt;" height="20"> <td style="height: 15pt;" height="20">Volcano Division</td> <td>
</td> <td>
</td> <td>
</td> <td>
</td> <td>
</td> </tr> <tr style="height: 15pt;" height="20"> <td style="height: 15pt;" height="20">1.The Space Pope</td> <td>||||</td> <td>||</td> <td>|</td> <td align="right">7</td> <td>
</td> </tr> <tr style="height: 15pt;" height="20"> <td style="height: 15pt;" height="20">1.Jentleness</td> <td>|</td> <td>|||</td> <td>|</td> <td align="right">5</td> <td>
</td> </tr> <tr style="height: 15pt;" height="20"> <td style="height: 15pt;" height="20">2.Marshall Banana</td> <td>||||\</td> <td>||||\</td> <td>
</td> <td align="right">10</td> <td>
</td> </tr> <tr style="height: 15pt;" height="20"> <td style="height: 15pt;" height="20">2.DK</td> <td>
</td> <td>
</td> <td>||</td> <td align="right">2</td> <td>
</td> </tr> <tr style="height: 15pt;" height="20"> <td style="height: 15pt;" height="20">3.Dignified Pauper</td> <td>|||</td> <td>|</td> <td>
</td> </tr> <tr style="height: 15pt;" height="20"> <td style="height: 15pt;" height="20">3.Guardian XIII</td> <td>||</td> <td>|||</td> <td>||</td> <td align="right">8</td> <td>
</td> </tr> <tr style="height: 15pt;" height="20"> <td style="height: 15pt;" height="20">4.VeloZer0</td> <td>||||</td> <td>||</td> <td>
</td> <td align="right">6</td> <td>
</td> </tr> <tr style="height: 15pt;" height="20"> <td style="height: 15pt;" height="20">4.Bert</td> <td>|</td> <td>|||</td> <td>||</td> <td align="right">6</td> <td>Plus</td> </tr> <tr style="height: 15pt;" height="20"> <td style="height: 15pt;" height="20">5.Renmiri</td> <td>|</td> <td>
</td> <td>|</td> <td align="right">2</td> <td>
</td> </tr> <tr style="height: 15pt;" height="20"> <td style="height: 15pt;" height="20">5.ShlupQuack</td> <td>||||</td> <td>||||\</td> <td>|</td> <td align="right">10</td> <td>
</td> </tr> <tr style="height: 15pt;" height="20"> <td style="height: 15pt;" height="20">6.Evastio</td> <td>
</td> </tr> <tr style="height: 15pt;" height="20"> <td style="height: 15pt;" height="20">6.Timekeeper</td> <td>||||\</td> <td>|||</td> <td>|</td> <td align="right">9</td> <td>
</td> </tr> <tr style="height: 15pt;" height="20"> <td style="height: 15pt;" height="20">7.Bunny</td> <td>||</td> <td>|||</td> <td>
</td> </tr> <tr style="height: 15pt;" height="20"> <td style="height: 15pt;" height="20">7.Levian</td> <td>|||</td> <td>||</td> <td>||</td> <td align="right">7</td> <td>
</td> </tr> <tr style="height: 15pt;" height="20"> <td style="height: 15pt;" height="20">8.Proxy</td> <td>||</td> <td>
</td> <td>|</td> <td align="right">3</td> <td>
</td> </tr> <tr style="height: 15pt;" height="20"> <td style="height: 15pt;" height="20">8.Citizen Bleys</td> <td>|||</td> <td>||||\</td> <td>|</td> <td align="right">9</td> <td>
</td> <td>
</td> <td>
</td> <td>
</td> <td>
</td> <td>
</td> </tr> <tr style="height: 15pt;" height="20"> <td style="height: 15pt;" height="20">Earth Division</td> <td>
</td> <td>
</td> <td>
</td> <td>
</td> <td>
</td> </tr> <tr style="height: 15pt;" height="20"> <td style="height: 15pt;" height="20">1.docta fizz</td> <td>|||</td> <td>||||</td> <td>|</td> <td align="right">8</td> <td>
</td> </tr> <tr style="height: 15pt;" height="20"> <td style="height: 15pt;" height="20">1.DMKA</td> <td>||</td> <td>|</td> <td>|</td> <td align="right">4</td> <td>
</td> </tr> <tr style="height: 15pt;" height="20"> <td style="height: 15pt;" height="20">2.Shaibana</td> <td>||||\</td> <td>|||</td> <td>
</td> </tr> <tr style="height: 15pt;" height="20"> <td style="height: 15pt;" height="20">2.*Devore*</td> <td>
</td> <td>||</td> <td>||</td> <td align="right">4</td> <td>
</td> </tr> <tr style="height: 15pt;" height="20"> <td style="height: 15pt;" height="20">3.black orb</td> <td>|||</td> <td>|</td> <td>
</td> </tr> <tr style="height: 15pt;" height="20"> <td style="height: 15pt;" height="20">3.The Summoner of Leviathan</td> <td>||</td> <td>||||</td> <td>||</td> <td align="right">8</td> <td>
</td> </tr> <tr style="height: 15pt;" height="20"> <td style="height: 15pt;" height="20">4.Peegee</td> <td>|</td> <td>|||</td> <td>||</td> <td align="right">6</td> <td>
</td> </tr> <tr style="height: 15pt;" height="20"> <td style="height: 15pt;" height="20">4.ReloadPsi</td> <td>||||</td> <td>||</td> <td>
</td> <td align="right">6</td> <td>Plus</td> </tr> <tr style="height: 15pt;" height="20"> <td style="height: 15pt;" height="20">5.Sagensyg</td> <td>|||</td> <td>|||</td> <td>||</td> <td align="right">8</td> <td>
</td> </tr> <tr style="height: 15pt;" height="20"> <td style="height: 15pt;" height="20">5.Breine</td> <td>||</td> <td>||</td> <td>
</td> </tr> <tr style="height: 15pt;" height="20"> <td style="height: 15pt;" height="20">6.Skyblade</td> <td>||</td> <td>
</td> <td>||</td> <td align="right">4</td> <td>
</td> </tr> <tr style="height: 15pt;" height="20"> <td style="height: 15pt;" height="20">6.McLovin'</td> <td>|||</td> <td>||||\</td> <td>
</td> </tr> <tr style="height: 15pt;" height="20"> <td style="height: 15pt;" height="20">7.Agrias</td> <td>|</td> <td>|</td> <td>|</td> <td align="right">3</td> <td>
</td> </tr> <tr style="height: 15pt;" height="20"> <td style="height: 15pt;" height="20">7.Dr. Acula</td> <td>||||</td> <td>||||</td> <td>|</td> <td align="right">9</td> <td>
</td> </tr> <tr style="height: 15pt;" height="20"> <td style="height: 15pt;" height="20">8.smittenkitten</td> <td>||||</td> <td>||||</td> <td>||</td> <td align="right">10</td> <td>
</td> </tr> <tr style="height: 15pt;" height="20"> <td style="height: 15pt;" height="20">8.Croyles</td> <td>|</td> <td>|</td> <td>
</td> </tr> </tbody></table>

Plus next to a name means our lovely friends in #eoff broke the tie for us!

Fun facts:

NorthernChaosGod was the first person to break a streak, ruining Shaibana's chance for a perfect run after 6 votes.
Marshall Banana also had a perfect streak after 10 votes, until Iceglow decided to pull a dick move.
The two names who maintained a perfect streak were eternal essence and Genuis Lynx.
There was a pretty even distribution of people who voted for themselves, people who abstained, and people who voted for the other guy.
Chocobos are more preferred than foxes after the Goldenboko - Baloki battle.

Next voting brackets will be up shortly.

Hollycat
05-10-2011, 03:29 AM
yay :hyper: -allergenic

NorthernChaosGod
05-10-2011, 03:31 AM
Sweet, I made it! :D

TrollHunter
05-10-2011, 03:33 AM
...Whoa I have votes. That's a surprise.

Jiro
05-10-2011, 03:37 AM
Second Round, Fight!

Boulder Division
1.Fujiko
1.Unbreakable Will
2.Miriel
2.Goldenboko
3.KaiserDragon
3.Christmas
4.Ramza Beoulve
4.Skogs

Cascade Division
1.Genuis Lynx
1.blackmage_nuke
2.Iceglow
2.espritduo
3.fire_of_avalon
3.Rantzien
4.Depression Moon
4.Fuzakeru

Thunder Division
1.Hypoallergenic Cactuar
1.Trumpet Thief
2.Ultima Shadow
2.The Shoeless Hobo
3.Rebellious Eagle
3.Mirage
4.Mikeneko Rocker -- Tim
4.The White Wizard of Fynn

Rainbow Division
1.Vermachtnis
1.Shattered Dreamer
2.Ouch!
2.BG-57
3.theundeadhero
3.Melissaur
4.TrollHunter
4.sharkythesharkdogg

Soul Division
1.GhandiOwnsYou
1.SuperMillionaire
2.Kirobaito
2.Værn
3.Boney King
3.Wolf Kanno
4.eternal essence
4.Jessweeee♪

Marsh Division
1.Cim
1.Loony BoB
2.Aerith's Knight
2.~*~Celes~*~
3.NorthernChaosGod
3.Old Manus
4.Shoeberto
4.nik0tine

Volcano Division
1.The Space Pope
1.Marshall Banana
2.Guardian XIII
2.Bert
3.ShlupQuack
3.Timekeeper
4.Levian
4.Citizen Bleys

Earth Division
1.docta fizz
1.Shaibana
2.The Summoner of Leviathan
2.ReloadPsi
3.Sagensyg
3.McLovin'
4.Dr. Acula
4.smittenkitten

TrollHunter
05-10-2011, 03:37 AM
Herp da derp... I'm still in this thing?

Agent Proto
05-10-2011, 03:38 AM
Ah, I figured not voting for myself would do me in. xD Or out in this case. :shifty:

qwertysaur
05-10-2011, 03:41 AM
I was funny expecting to lose to Jessweeee♪ :p

Already voted for round 2. :bigsmile:

Jiro
05-10-2011, 03:43 AM
qwerty's bull:bou::bou::bou::bou: early votes reminded me that I forgot to say "voting starts now and goes for 48ish hours". Go wild!

qwertysaur
05-10-2011, 03:44 AM
qwerty's bull:bou::bou::bou::bou: early votes reminded me that I forgot to say "voting starts now and goes for 48ish hours". Go wild!:bigsmile:

Jessweeee♪
05-10-2011, 06:20 AM
I was funny expecting to lose to Jessweeee♪ :p

Already voted for round 2. :bigsmile:

One day I will make it past the final four D:<

Remon
05-10-2011, 11:36 AM
I lost :p

Jiro
05-10-2011, 01:15 PM
Round 2 has been pretty interesting! Nobody from the first round has continued their perfect streak, and only two names currently have a perfect streak after 7 votes!

Pheesh
05-10-2011, 02:11 PM
I voted, I also think that I'll be responsible for the largest vote swing over 2 rounds (Winning by 12, down to...let's say losing by 10).

Loony BoB
05-10-2011, 03:10 PM
*fixes Jiro's initial post so he can see the rest of the thread* Better.

And now, on to official business. Go Hobo!

Jiro
05-10-2011, 03:38 PM
*fixes Jiro's initial post so he can see the rest of the thread* Better.

And now, on to official business. Go Hobo!

What are you fixin' in the what now? xD

Loony BoB
05-10-2011, 03:46 PM
Half of your initial post was made up of the announcement of Mr. Twisticle's victory (likely hidden by various tags you had after the list of winners and before Mr. Twisticle's winner bit). There was a noscript tag included amongst other things and in IE7 (used at my work) I couldn't see anything beyond the end of your post - not even the edit button, which meant I had to do a bit of work to get the post edited. :p

Jiro
05-10-2011, 03:53 PM
Either I was sabotaged or that was Proto's fault :monster:

Agent Proto
05-10-2011, 04:37 PM
No. This is all your fault, Jiro. :colbert:

Jiro
05-10-2011, 04:40 PM
Well I dunno what happened then :monster:

In other news, get voting pals. :D

Rantz
05-10-2011, 04:41 PM
Where can I find this voting pal you speak of?

Jiro
05-10-2011, 04:49 PM
<---- :D

Crop
05-10-2011, 05:02 PM
So I actually got 6 votes...then someone broke the tie and I lost?
Damn it, I knew I should have voted.

Melissaur
05-10-2011, 05:05 PM
Yes you should have! Let that be a lesson to everyone!

theundeadhero
05-10-2011, 08:04 PM
I was kinda surprised my name still makes the list.

Ouch!
05-10-2011, 08:47 PM
Oh god, why does your title say that? That's painful to read.
Yeah. You should take that one up with Psychotic.

Hollycat
05-10-2011, 09:26 PM
I think it's funny

escobert
05-10-2011, 10:30 PM
I'll be in chat for some more Tie breakers Jiro :p otherwise I cba to vote

Vermachtnis
05-10-2011, 10:49 PM
Even when not paying attention I kick ass!

Jiro
05-11-2011, 04:56 AM
It's almost time for results, right? Yeah, I've got some votes to tally and then #eoff can break some ties for me. Get excited.

Jiro
05-11-2011, 05:10 AM
Remarkably, no ties to be broken!

<table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="451"><colgroup><col style="mso-width-source:userset;mso-width-alt:7131;width:146pt" width="195"> <col style="width:48pt" span="4" width="64"> </colgroup><tbody><tr style="height:15.0pt" height="20"> <td style="height:15.0pt;width:146pt" height="20" width="195">Boulder Division</td> <td style="width:48pt" width="64">
</td> <td style="width:48pt" width="64">
</td> </tr> <tr style="height:15.0pt" height="20"> <td style="height:15.0pt" height="20">1.Fujiko</td> <td>|</td> <td>|||</td> <td>
</td> <td align="right">4</td> </tr> <tr style="height:15.0pt" height="20"> <td style="height:15.0pt" height="20">1.Unbreakable Will</td> <td>||||</td> <td>||</td> <td>|</td> <td align="right">7</td> </tr> <tr style="height:15.0pt" height="20"> <td style="height:15.0pt" height="20">2.Miriel</td> <td>||</td> <td>|||</td> <td>
</td> <td align="right">5</td> </tr> <tr style="height:15.0pt" height="20"> <td style="height:15.0pt" height="20">2.Goldenboko</td> <td>|||</td> <td>||</td> <td>|</td> <td align="right">6</td> </tr> <tr style="height:15.0pt" height="20"> <td style="height:15.0pt" height="20">3.KaiserDragon</td> <td>||||</td> <td>||</td> <td>|</td> <td align="right">7</td> </tr> <tr style="height:15.0pt" height="20"> <td style="height:15.0pt" height="20">3.Christmas</td> <td>|</td> <td>|||</td> <td>
</td> <td align="right">4</td> </tr> <tr style="height:15.0pt" height="20"> <td style="height:15.0pt" height="20">4.Ramza Beoulve</td> <td>|||</td> <td>|</td> <td>
</td> <td align="right">4</td> </tr> <tr style="height:15.0pt" height="20"> <td style="height:15.0pt" height="20">4.Skogs</td> <td>||</td> <td>||||</td> <td>|</td> <td align="right">7</td> </tr> <tr style="height:15.0pt" height="20"> <td style="height:15.0pt" height="20">
</td> <td>
</td> <td>
</td> <td>
</td> <td>
</td> </tr> <tr style="height:15.0pt" height="20"> <td style="height:15.0pt" height="20">Cascade Division</td> <td>
</td> <td>
</td> <td>
</td> <td>
</td> </tr> <tr style="height:15.0pt" height="20"> <td style="height:15.0pt" height="20">1.Genuis Lynx</td> <td>|||</td> <td>||||</td> <td>|</td> <td align="right">8</td> </tr> <tr style="height:15.0pt" height="20"> <td style="height:15.0pt" height="20">1.blackmage_nuke</td> <td>||</td> <td>|</td> <td>
</td> <td align="right">3</td> </tr> <tr style="height:15.0pt" height="20"> <td style="height:15.0pt" height="20">2.Iceglow</td> <td>||||</td> <td>||||</td> <td>|</td> <td align="right">9</td> </tr> <tr style="height:15.0pt" height="20"> <td style="height:15.0pt" height="20">2.espritduo</td> <td>|</td> <td>|</td> <td>
</td> <td align="right">2</td> </tr> <tr style="height:15.0pt" height="20"> <td style="height:15.0pt" height="20">3.fire_of_avalon</td> <td>||</td> <td>||</td> <td>|</td> <td align="right">5</td> </tr> <tr style="height:15.0pt" height="20"> <td style="height:15.0pt" height="20">3.Rantzien</td> <td>|||</td> <td>|||</td> <td>
</td> <td align="right">6</td> </tr> <tr style="height:15.0pt" height="20"> <td style="height:15.0pt" height="20">4.Depression Moon</td> <td>||||</td> <td>||||</td> <td>|</td> <td align="right">9</td> </tr> <tr style="height:15.0pt" height="20"> <td style="height:15.0pt" height="20">4.Fuzakeru</td> <td>|</td> <td>|</td> <td>
</td> <td align="right">2</td> </tr> <tr style="height:15.0pt" height="20"> <td style="height:15.0pt" height="20">
</td> <td>
</td> <td>
</td> <td>
</td> <td>
</td> </tr> <tr style="height:15.0pt" height="20"> <td style="height:15.0pt" height="20">Thunder Division</td> <td>
</td> <td>
</td> <td>
</td> <td>
</td> </tr> <tr style="height:15.0pt" height="20"> <td style="height:15.0pt" height="20">1.Hypoallergenic Cactuar</td> <td>
</td> <td>||</td> <td>|</td> <td align="right">3</td> </tr> <tr style="height:15.0pt" height="20"> <td style="height:15.0pt" height="20">1.Trumpet Thief</td> <td>||||\</td> <td>|||</td> <td>
</td> <td align="right">8</td> </tr> <tr style="height:15.0pt" height="20"> <td style="height:15.0pt" height="20">2.Ultima Shadow</td> <td>|||</td> <td>|</td> <td>|</td> <td align="right">5</td> </tr> <tr style="height:15.0pt" height="20"> <td style="height:15.0pt" height="20">2.The Shoeless Hobo</td> <td>||</td> <td>||||</td> <td>
</td> <td align="right">6</td> </tr> <tr style="height:15.0pt" height="20"> <td style="height:15.0pt" height="20">3.Rebellious Eagle</td> <td>||||\</td> <td>||</td> <td>|</td> <td align="right">8</td> </tr> <tr style="height:15.0pt" height="20"> <td style="height:15.0pt" height="20">3.Mirage</td> <td>
</td> <td>|||</td> <td>
</td> <td align="right">3</td> </tr> <tr style="height:15.0pt" height="20"> <td style="height:15.0pt" height="20">4.Mikeneko Rocker -- Tim</td> <td>|||</td> <td>|</td> <td>|</td> <td align="right">5</td> </tr> <tr style="height:15.0pt" height="20"> <td style="height:15.0pt" height="20">4.The White Wizard of Fynn</td> <td>||</td> <td>||||</td> <td>
</td> <td align="right">6</td> </tr> <tr style="height:15.0pt" height="20"> <td style="height:15.0pt" height="20">
</td> <td>
</td> <td>
</td> <td>
</td> <td>
</td> </tr> <tr style="height:15.0pt" height="20"> <td style="height:15.0pt" height="20">Rainbow Division</td> <td>
</td> <td>
</td> <td>
</td> <td>
</td> </tr> <tr style="height:15.0pt" height="20"> <td style="height:15.0pt" height="20">1.Vermachtnis</td> <td>|</td> <td>|||</td> <td>
</td> <td align="right">4</td> </tr> <tr style="height:15.0pt" height="20"> <td style="height:15.0pt" height="20">1.Shattered Dreamer</td> <td>||||</td> <td>||</td> <td>|</td> <td align="right">7</td> </tr> <tr style="height:15.0pt" height="20"> <td style="height:15.0pt" height="20">2.Ouch!</td> <td>||||</td> <td>||||</td> <td>|</td> <td align="right">9</td> </tr> <tr style="height:15.0pt" height="20"> <td style="height:15.0pt" height="20">2.BG-57</td> <td>|</td> <td>|</td> <td>
</td> <td align="right">2</td> </tr> <tr style="height:15.0pt" height="20"> <td style="height:15.0pt" height="20">3.theundeadhero</td> <td>|</td> <td>|</td> <td>|</td> <td align="right">3</td> </tr> <tr style="height:15.0pt" height="20"> <td style="height:15.0pt" height="20">3.Melissaur</td> <td>||||</td> <td>||||</td> <td>
</td> <td align="right">8</td> </tr> <tr style="height:15.0pt" height="20"> <td style="height:15.0pt" height="20">4.TrollHunter</td> <td>||||</td> <td>||||</td> <td>|</td> <td align="right">9</td> </tr> <tr style="height:15.0pt" height="20"> <td style="height:15.0pt" height="20">4.sharkythesharkdogg</td> <td>|</td> <td>|</td> <td>
</td> <td align="right">2</td> </tr> <tr style="height:15.0pt" height="20"> <td style="height:15.0pt" height="20">
</td> <td>
</td> <td>
</td> <td>
</td> <td>
</td> </tr> <tr style="height:15.0pt" height="20"> <td style="height:15.0pt" height="20">Soul Division</td> <td>
</td> <td>
</td> <td>
</td> <td>
</td> </tr> <tr style="height:15.0pt" height="20"> <td style="height:15.0pt" height="20">1.GhandiOwnsYou</td> <td>||||</td> <td>||||\</td> <td>|</td> <td align="right">10</td> </tr> <tr style="height:15.0pt" height="20"> <td style="height:15.0pt" height="20">1.SuperMillionaire</td> <td>|</td> <td>
</td> <td>
</td> <td align="right">1</td> </tr> <tr style="height:15.0pt" height="20"> <td style="height:15.0pt" height="20">2.Kirobaito</td> <td>|</td> <td>|</td> <td>|</td> <td align="right">3</td> </tr> <tr style="height:15.0pt" height="20"> <td style="height:15.0pt" height="20">2.Værn</td> <td>||||</td> <td>||||</td> <td>
</td> <td align="right">8</td> </tr> <tr style="height:15.0pt" height="20"> <td style="height:15.0pt" height="20">3.Boney King</td> <td>|||</td> <td>|</td> <td>
</td> <td align="right">4</td> </tr> <tr style="height:15.0pt" height="20"> <td style="height:15.0pt" height="20">3.Wolf Kanno</td> <td>||</td> <td>||||</td> <td>|</td> <td align="right">7</td> </tr> <tr style="height:15.0pt" height="20"> <td style="height:15.0pt" height="20">4.eternal essence</td> <td>|</td> <td>
</td> <td>|</td> <td align="right">2</td> </tr> <tr style="height:15.0pt" height="20"> <td style="height:15.0pt" height="20">4.Jessweeee♪</td> <td>||||</td> <td>||||</td> <td>
</td> <td align="right">8</td> </tr> <tr style="height:15.0pt" height="20"> <td style="height:15.0pt" height="20">
</td> <td>
</td> <td>
</td> <td>
</td> <td>
</td> </tr> <tr style="height:15.0pt" height="20"> <td style="height:15.0pt" height="20">Marsh Division</td> <td>
</td> <td>
</td> <td>
</td> <td>
</td> </tr> <tr style="height:15.0pt" height="20"> <td style="height:15.0pt" height="20">1.Cim</td> <td>|</td> <td>|</td> <td>
</td> <td align="right">2</td> </tr> <tr style="height:15.0pt" height="20"> <td style="height:15.0pt" height="20">1.Loony BoB</td> <td>||||</td> <td>||||</td> <td>|</td> <td align="right">9</td> </tr> <tr style="height:15.0pt" height="20"> <td style="height:15.0pt" height="20">2.Aerith's Knight</td> <td>|||</td> <td>||||</td> <td>|</td> <td align="right">8</td> </tr> <tr style="height:15.0pt" height="20"> <td style="height:15.0pt" height="20">2.~*~Celes~*~</td> <td>||</td> <td>|</td> <td>
</td> <td align="right">3</td> </tr> <tr style="height:15.0pt" height="20"> <td style="height:15.0pt" height="20">3.NorthernChaosGod</td> <td>||||</td> <td>|</td> <td>|</td> <td align="right">6</td> </tr> <tr style="height:15.0pt" height="20"> <td style="height:15.0pt" height="20">3.Old Manus</td> <td>|</td> <td>||||</td> <td>
</td> <td align="right">5</td> </tr> <tr style="height:15.0pt" height="20"> <td style="height:15.0pt" height="20">4.Shoeberto</td> <td>|||</td> <td>||||</td> <td>|</td> <td align="right">8</td> </tr> <tr style="height:15.0pt" height="20"> <td style="height:15.0pt" height="20">4.nik0tine</td> <td>||</td> <td>|</td> <td>
</td> <td align="right">3</td> </tr> <tr style="height:15.0pt" height="20"> <td style="height:15.0pt" height="20">
</td> <td>
</td> <td>
</td> <td>
</td> <td>
</td> </tr> <tr style="height:15.0pt" height="20"> <td style="height:15.0pt" height="20">Volcano Division</td> <td>
</td> <td>
</td> <td>
</td> <td>
</td> </tr> <tr style="height:15.0pt" height="20"> <td style="height:15.0pt" height="20">1.The Space Pope</td> <td>||</td> <td>|||</td> <td>
</td> <td align="right">5</td> </tr> <tr style="height:15.0pt" height="20"> <td style="height:15.0pt" height="20">1.Marshall Banana</td> <td>|||</td> <td>||</td> <td>|</td> <td align="right">6</td> </tr> <tr style="height:15.0pt" height="20"> <td style="height:15.0pt" height="20">2.Guardian XIII</td> <td>||||</td> <td>||||</td> <td>|</td> <td align="right">9</td> </tr> <tr style="height:15.0pt" height="20"> <td style="height:15.0pt" height="20">2.Bert</td> <td>|</td> <td>|</td> <td>
</td> <td align="right">2</td> </tr> <tr style="height:15.0pt" height="20"> <td style="height:15.0pt" height="20">3.ShlupQuack</td> <td>||||</td> <td>|||</td> <td>|</td> <td align="right">8</td> </tr> <tr style="height:15.0pt" height="20"> <td style="height:15.0pt" height="20">3.Timekeeper</td> <td>|</td> <td>||</td> <td>
</td> <td align="right">3</td> </tr> <tr style="height:15.0pt" height="20"> <td style="height:15.0pt" height="20">4.Levian</td> <td>|</td> <td>|||</td> <td>
</td> <td align="right">4</td> </tr> <tr style="height:15.0pt" height="20"> <td style="height:15.0pt" height="20">4.Citizen Bleys</td> <td>||||</td> <td>||</td> <td>|</td> <td align="right">7</td> </tr> <tr style="height:15.0pt" height="20"> <td style="height:15.0pt" height="20">
</td> <td>
</td> <td>
</td> <td>
</td> <td>
</td> </tr> <tr style="height:15.0pt" height="20"> <td style="height:15.0pt" height="20">Earth Division</td> <td>
</td> <td>
</td> <td>
</td> <td>
</td> </tr> <tr style="height:15.0pt" height="20"> <td style="height:15.0pt" height="20">1.docta fizz</td> <td>|</td> <td>||</td> <td>|</td> <td align="right">4</td> </tr> <tr style="height:15.0pt" height="20"> <td style="height:15.0pt" height="20">1.Shaibana</td> <td>||||</td> <td>|||</td> <td>
</td> <td align="right">7</td> </tr> <tr style="height:15.0pt" height="20"> <td style="height:15.0pt" height="20">2.The Summoner of Leviathan</td> <td>||||\</td> <td>||</td> <td>|</td> <td align="right">8</td> </tr> <tr style="height:15.0pt" height="20"> <td style="height:15.0pt" height="20">2.ReloadPsi</td> <td>
</td> <td>|||</td> <td>
</td> <td align="right">3</td> </tr> <tr style="height:15.0pt" height="20"> <td style="height:15.0pt" height="20">3.Sagensyg</td> <td>||||</td> <td>||||</td> <td>
</td> <td align="right">8</td> </tr> <tr style="height:15.0pt" height="20"> <td style="height:15.0pt" height="20">3.McLovin'</td> <td>|</td> <td>
</td> <td>|</td> <td align="right">2</td> </tr> <tr style="height:15.0pt" height="20"> <td style="height:15.0pt" height="20">4.Dr. Acula</td> <td>|||</td> <td>|||</td> <td>
</td> <td align="right">6</td> </tr> <tr style="height:15.0pt" height="20"> <td style="height:15.0pt" height="20">4.smittenkitten</td> <td>||</td> <td>||</td> <td>|</td> <td align="right">5</td> </tr> </tbody></table>

Fun facts:

There was a nicer distribution of votes in each block of 5 this time
The first voter for a second time, qwerty, was responsible for ensuring none of the streaks from last round continued. Sorry to spoil your secrecy :shobon:
The strongest name out of this round is GhandiOwnsYou, who wasn't so dominant last time

The next voting round will be up shortly :monster:

Jiro
05-11-2011, 05:16 AM
32 of the Best

Boulder Division
1.Unbreakable Will
1.Goldenboko
2.KaiserDragon
2.Skogs

Cascade Division
1.Genius Lynx
1.Iceglow
2.Rantzien
2.Depression Moon

Thunder Division
1.Trumpet Thief
1.The Shoeless Hobo
2.Rebellious Eagle
2.The White Wizard of Fynn

Rainbow Division
1.Shattered Dreamer
1.Ouch!
2.Melissaur
2.TrollHunter

Soul Division
1.GhandiOwnsYou
1.Værn
2.Wolf Kanno
2.Jessweeee♪

Marsh Division
1.Loony BoB
1.Aerith's Knight
2.NorthernChaosGod
2.Shoeberto

Volcano Division
1.Marshall Banana
1.Guardian XIII
2.ShlupQuack
2.Citizen Bleys

Earth Division
1.Shaibana
1.The Summoner of Leviathan
2.Sagensyg
2.Dr. Acula

Some more fun facts:

My top pick, Boney King, is out :(
Long time favourite, Mikeneko Rocker -- Tim was knocked out by The White Wizard of Fynn. Could he go all the way?
Poor Loony BoB can't champion smittenkitten after Dr. Acula knocked her out, but he's still in the race as are The Shoeless Hobo and Citizen Bleys.

qwertysaur
05-11-2011, 05:19 AM
I'm going to be the first voter every time at this rate :bigsmile:

Jiro
05-11-2011, 05:20 AM
Three minutes. Three minutes. You are ridiculous my good man!

qwertysaur
05-11-2011, 05:22 AM
It would have been even sooner if my dog didn't walk by. I had to pet him because he is so adorable. :kaoclove:

Melissaur
05-11-2011, 05:31 AM
Voted! I'm glad I'm still in it!

Vermachtnis
05-11-2011, 05:33 AM
I would have voted sooner if qwerty's dog hadn't walked by. I had to pet him cause he's so adorable.:kaoclove:

qwertysaur
05-11-2011, 05:37 AM
I would have voted sooner if qwerty's dog hadn't walked by. I had to pet him cause he's so adorable.:kaoclove:
:kaoclove:

Lets have a round of PoFV, my dog is sure to walk by and distract us right when Lily White decides to say hi. :bigsmile:

Vermachtnis
05-11-2011, 06:26 AM
xD That's usually how it goes.

Iceglow
05-11-2011, 08:02 AM
Fun facts:

The first voter for a second time, qwerty, was responsible for ensuring none of the streaks from last round continued. Sorry to spoil your secrecy :shobon:

As long as he did it with the dick move of posting "- CCCOCCOMBO BRRRREEEEAAAAKERRRR!!!!" after every one it's acceptable :D

Remon
05-11-2011, 12:13 PM
It's Genius Lynx not Genuis! :stare:
Genuis sounds kinda french and cool though XD

Timekeeper
05-11-2011, 12:30 PM
Well I dunno what happened then :monster:

Seriously? IE is at fault here.

Hollycat
05-11-2011, 02:55 PM
GAH I LOST! ..... oh well

Jiro
05-12-2011, 03:46 AM
It's Genius Lynx not Genuis! :stare:
Genuis sounds kinda french and cool though XD
Nice spot!

G13
05-12-2011, 05:38 AM
Ooo, I'm up against Marshall Banana? How can I possibly compete with Cowboy Bebop!?

qwertysaur
05-12-2011, 05:39 AM
Ooo, I'm up against Marshall Banana? How can I possibly compete with Cowboy Bebop!?
With the force...

G13
05-12-2011, 05:42 AM
*sigh*

You're right. I'll force my way in there...

Jiro
05-12-2011, 06:02 AM
The two strongest names at this point are Genius Lynx and Melissaur, just so you all know. Get voting!

Agent Proto
05-12-2011, 06:05 AM
Thanks for ruining the surprise, now we know they're going to advance. :monster:

G13
05-12-2011, 06:09 AM
I assumed it meant that so far they've had the most overall votes. :confused:

Melissaur
05-12-2011, 06:14 AM
The two strongest names at this point are Genius Lynx and Melissaur, just so you all know. Get voting!

OMG REALLY! I'm so excited now.

Jiro
05-12-2011, 06:16 AM
They've got more than a one vote lead on the opposition is what it means. They're not necessarily going to advance :monster:

Marshall Banana
05-12-2011, 06:20 AM
I like volcanoes a lot, actually. :kaoclove:

Jiro
05-13-2011, 03:11 AM
Results time? Results time!

qwertysaur
05-13-2011, 03:19 AM

Jiro
05-13-2011, 03:21 AM
<table width="451" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><col style="mso-width-source:userset;mso-width-alt:7131;width:146pt" width="195"> <col style="width:48pt" span="4" width="64"> <tbody><tr style="height:15.0pt" height="20"> <td style="height:15.0pt;width:146pt" height="20" width="195">Boulder Division</td> <td style="width:48pt" width="64">
</td> </tr> <tr style="height:15.0pt" height="20"> <td style="height:15.0pt" height="20">1.Unbreakable Will</td> <td>||||</td> <td>||||</td> <td>||</td> <td align="right">10</td> </tr> <tr style="height:15.0pt" height="20"> <td style="height:15.0pt" height="20">1.Goldenboko</td> <td>|</td> <td>|</td> <td>|</td> <td align="right">3</td> </tr> <tr style="height:15.0pt" height="20"> <td style="height:15.0pt" height="20">2.KaiserDragon</td> <td>|||</td> <td>||||</td> <td>|</td> <td align="right">8</td> </tr> <tr style="height:15.0pt" height="20"> <td style="height:15.0pt" height="20">2.Skogs</td> <td>||</td> <td>|</td> <td>||</td> <td align="right">5</td> </tr> <tr style="height:15.0pt" height="20"> <td style="height:15.0pt" height="20">
</td> <td>
</td> <td>
</td> <td>
</td> <td>
</td> </tr> <tr style="height:15.0pt" height="20"> <td style="height:15.0pt" height="20">Cascade Division</td> <td>
</td> <td>
</td> <td>
</td> <td>
</td> </tr> <tr style="height:15.0pt" height="20"> <td style="height:15.0pt" height="20">1.Genius Lynx</td> <td>||</td> <td>||||\</td> <td>|||</td> <td align="right">10</td> </tr> <tr style="height:15.0pt" height="20"> <td style="height:15.0pt" height="20">1.Iceglow</td> <td>|||</td> <td>
</td> <td>
</td> <td align="right">3</td> </tr> <tr style="height:15.0pt" height="20"> <td style="height:15.0pt" height="20">2.Rantzien</td> <td>|</td> <td>|||</td> <td>||</td> <td align="right">6</td> </tr> <tr style="height:15.0pt" height="20"> <td style="height:15.0pt" height="20">2.Depression Moon</td> <td>||||</td> <td>||</td> <td>|</td> <td align="right">7</td> </tr> <tr style="height:15.0pt" height="20"> <td style="height:15.0pt" height="20">
</td> <td>
</td> <td>
</td> <td>
</td> <td>
</td> </tr> <tr style="height:15.0pt" height="20"> <td style="height:15.0pt" height="20">Thunder Division</td> <td>
</td> <td>
</td> <td>
</td> <td>
</td> </tr> <tr style="height:15.0pt" height="20"> <td style="height:15.0pt" height="20">1.Trumpet Thief</td> <td>|||</td> <td>||</td> <td>||</td> <td align="right">7</td> </tr> <tr style="height:15.0pt" height="20"> <td style="height:15.0pt" height="20">1.The Shoeless Hobo</td> <td>||</td> <td>|||</td> <td>|</td> <td align="right">6</td> </tr> <tr style="height:15.0pt" height="20"> <td style="height:15.0pt" height="20">2.Rebellious Eagle</td> <td>|||</td> <td>||||</td> <td>
</td> <td align="right">7</td> </tr> <tr style="height:15.0pt" height="20"> <td style="height:15.0pt" height="20">2.The White Wizard of Fynn</td> <td>||</td> <td>|</td> <td>|||</td> <td align="right">6</td> </tr> <tr style="height:15.0pt" height="20"> <td style="height:15.0pt" height="20">
</td> <td>
</td> <td>
</td> <td>
</td> <td>
</td> </tr> <tr style="height:15.0pt" height="20"> <td style="height:15.0pt" height="20">Rainbow Division</td> <td>
</td> <td>
</td> <td>
</td> <td>
</td> </tr> <tr style="height:15.0pt" height="20"> <td style="height:15.0pt" height="20">1.Shattered Dreamer</td> <td>|||</td> <td>|||</td> <td>
</td> <td align="right">6</td> </tr> <tr style="height:15.0pt" height="20"> <td style="height:15.0pt" height="20">1.Ouch!</td> <td>||</td> <td>||</td> <td>|||</td> <td align="right">7</td> </tr> <tr style="height:15.0pt" height="20"> <td style="height:15.0pt" height="20">2.Melissaur</td> <td>|||</td> <td>||||\</td> <td>|</td> <td align="right">9</td> </tr> <tr style="height:15.0pt" height="20"> <td style="height:15.0pt" height="20">2.TrollHunter</td> <td>||</td> <td>
</td> <td>||</td> <td align="right">4</td> </tr> <tr style="height:15.0pt" height="20"> <td style="height:15.0pt" height="20">
</td> <td>
</td> <td>
</td> <td>
</td> <td>
</td> </tr> <tr style="height:15.0pt" height="20"> <td style="height:15.0pt" height="20">Soul Division</td> <td>
</td> <td>
</td> <td>
</td> <td>
</td> </tr> <tr style="height:15.0pt" height="20"> <td style="height:15.0pt" height="20">1.GhandiOwnsYou</td> <td>||||</td> <td>|</td> <td>
</td> <td align="right">5</td> </tr> <tr style="height:15.0pt" height="20"> <td style="height:15.0pt" height="20">1.Værn</td> <td>|</td> <td>||||</td> <td>|||</td> <td align="right">8</td> </tr> <tr style="height:15.0pt" height="20"> <td style="height:15.0pt" height="20">2.Wolf Kanno</td> <td>|</td> <td>||</td> <td>|</td> <td align="right">4</td> </tr> <tr style="height:15.0pt" height="20"> <td style="height:15.0pt" height="20">2.Jessweeee♪</td> <td>||||</td> <td>|||</td> <td>||</td> <td align="right">9</td> </tr> <tr style="height:15.0pt" height="20"> <td style="height:15.0pt" height="20">
</td> <td>
</td> <td>
</td> <td>
</td> <td>
</td> </tr> <tr style="height:15.0pt" height="20"> <td style="height:15.0pt" height="20">Marsh Division</td> <td>
</td> <td>
</td> <td>
</td> <td>
</td> </tr> <tr style="height:15.0pt" height="20"> <td style="height:15.0pt" height="20">1.Loony BoB</td> <td>||||</td> <td>|||</td> <td>|</td> <td align="right">8</td> </tr> <tr style="height:15.0pt" height="20"> <td style="height:15.0pt" height="20">1.Aerith's Knight</td> <td>|</td> <td>||</td> <td>||</td> <td align="right">5</td> </tr> <tr style="height:15.0pt" height="20"> <td style="height:15.0pt" height="20">2.NorthernChaosGod</td> <td>|||</td> <td>||</td> <td>
</td> <td align="right">5</td> </tr> <tr style="height:15.0pt" height="20"> <td style="height:15.0pt" height="20">2.Shoeberto</td> <td>||</td> <td>|||</td> <td>|||</td> <td align="right">8</td> </tr> <tr style="height:15.0pt" height="20"> <td style="height:15.0pt" height="20">
</td> <td>
</td> <td>
</td> <td>
</td> <td>
</td> </tr> <tr style="height:15.0pt" height="20"> <td style="height:15.0pt" height="20">Volcano Division</td> <td>
</td> <td>
</td> <td>
</td> <td>
</td> </tr> <tr style="height:15.0pt" height="20"> <td style="height:15.0pt" height="20">1.Marshall Banana</td> <td>||</td> <td>|||</td> <td>|||</td> <td align="right">8</td> </tr> <tr style="height:15.0pt" height="20"> <td style="height:15.0pt" height="20">1.Guardian XIII</td> <td>|||</td> <td>||</td> <td>
</td> <td align="right">5</td> </tr> <tr style="height:15.0pt" height="20"> <td style="height:15.0pt" height="20">2.ShlupQuack</td> <td>|||</td> <td>|||</td> <td>|||</td> <td align="right">9</td> </tr> <tr style="height:15.0pt" height="20"> <td style="height:15.0pt" height="20">2.Citizen Bleys</td> <td>||</td> <td>||</td> <td>
</td> <td align="right">4</td> </tr> <tr style="height:15.0pt" height="20"> <td style="height:15.0pt" height="20">
</td> <td>
</td> <td>
</td> <td>
</td> <td>
</td> </tr> <tr style="height:15.0pt" height="20"> <td style="height:15.0pt" height="20">Earth Division</td> <td>
</td> <td>
</td> <td>
</td> <td>
</td> </tr> <tr style="height:15.0pt" height="20"> <td style="height:15.0pt" height="20">1.Shaibana</td> <td>||</td> <td>||</td> <td>|||</td> <td align="right">7</td> </tr> <tr style="height:15.0pt" height="20"> <td style="height:15.0pt" height="20">1.The Summoner of Leviathan</td> <td>|||</td> <td>|||</td> <td>
</td> <td align="right">6</td> </tr> <tr style="height:15.0pt" height="20"> <td style="height:15.0pt" height="20">2.Sagensyg</td> <td>|</td> <td>||</td> <td>
</td> <td align="right">3</td> </tr> <tr style="height:15.0pt" height="20"> <td style="height:15.0pt" height="20">2.Dr. Acula</td> <td>||||</td> <td>|||</td> <td>|||</td> <td align="right">10</td> </tr> </tbody></table>

A quick word from Mr KaiserDragon.

Well what can I say, I'm shocked, I made it to the semi of my group, can I even make it through to the next round, do I dare I hope? I agree with you on the Boney King front, I had my money on him to win now, and surprisingly he lost with a large run, thoughts about SuperMillionaire Vs GandiOwnsYou! not surprised at all... unless you take the surprise that SM made it through to the next round. Now who can say, I would like to see Shaibanana go through to the final.

Three names scored ten votes, three names score nine votes and five scored 8.
The Shoeless Hobo was knocked out by the last vote. There were also a few votes against him for political reasons (Hi BoB!)
The White Wizard of Fynn, the only currently active member left in the Thunder Division, lost out this round.
Consistently strong contenders Skogs, GhandiOwnsYou and NorthernChaosGod all had their runs ended this round.

Jiro
05-13-2011, 03:24 AM
Here is your voting bracket.

Sweet 16

1.Unbreakable Will
1.KaiserDragon
2.Genius Lynx
2.Depression Moon
3.Trumpet Thief
3.Rebellious Eagle
4.Ouch!
4.Melissaur
5.Værn
5.Jessweeee♪
6.Loony BoB
6.Shoeberto
7.Marshall Banana
7.ShlupQuack
8.Shaibana
8.Dr. Acula

qwertysaur
05-13-2011, 03:25 AM
Votes sent in. :bigsmile:

Melissaur
05-13-2011, 03:38 AM
OMG!! I made it!!

PS voted!

TrollHunter
05-13-2011, 04:27 AM
I'm suprised I lasted as long as I did. I'm proud of maself

Jiro
05-13-2011, 07:50 AM
Five votes in and every match up is 3-2 except for one!

Remon
05-13-2011, 02:42 PM
Voted.
It's getting exciting :excited:

Hollycat
05-13-2011, 02:49 PM
voted.

Shiny
05-15-2011, 02:21 AM
The deed is done.

Jiro
05-15-2011, 04:10 AM
Can KaiserDragon break the Unbreakable, can the Moon outwit the <s>Genuis</s> Genius, will a Thief be able to quell the Rebellion, can Mel heal Ouch!'s pain, will ♪ do the can-can kick on Værn, will Shoeberto be able to confine Loony to the asylum, will Mrs. Quack be able to teach our Strawberry Princess a lesson on the field, can my favourite the Shaibanana Slay Dr. Acula. Who knows! Well, I know, but you'll have to wait just a moment while I break this tie!

Jiro
05-15-2011, 04:16 AM
<table width="385" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><col style="mso-width-source:userset;mso-width-alt:4717;width:97pt" width="129"> <col style="width:48pt" span="4" width="64"> <tbody><tr style="height:15.0pt" height="20"> <td style="height:15.0pt;width:97pt" height="20" width="129">1.Unbreakable Will</td> <td style="width:48pt" width="64">|||</td> <td style="width:48pt" width="64">||||</td> <td style="width:48pt" width="64" align="right">7</td> <td style="width:48pt" width="64">
</td> </tr> <tr style="height:15.0pt" height="20"> <td style="height:15.0pt" height="20">1.KaiserDragon</td> <td>||</td> <td>|</td> <td align="right">3</td> <td>
</td> </tr> <tr style="height:15.0pt" height="20"> <td style="height:15.0pt" height="20">2.Genius Lynx</td> <td>||</td> <td>||||</td> <td align="right">6</td> <td>
</td> </tr> <tr style="height:15.0pt" height="20"> <td style="height:15.0pt" height="20">2.Depression Moon</td> <td>|||</td> <td>|</td> <td align="right">4</td> <td>
</td> </tr> <tr style="height:15.0pt" height="20"> <td style="height:15.0pt" height="20">3.Trumpet Thief</td> <td>||</td> <td>||||</td> <td align="right">6</td> <td>
</td> </tr> <tr style="height:15.0pt" height="20"> <td style="height:15.0pt" height="20">3.Rebellious Eagle</td> <td>|||</td> <td>|</td> <td align="right">4</td> <td>
</td> </tr> <tr style="height:15.0pt" height="20"> <td style="height:15.0pt" height="20">4.Ouch!</td> <td>
</td> <td>|</td> <td align="right">1</td> <td>
</td> </tr> <tr style="height:15.0pt" height="20"> <td style="height:15.0pt" height="20">4.Melissaur</td> <td>||||\</td> <td>||||</td> <td align="right">9</td> <td>
</td> </tr> <tr style="height:15.0pt" height="20"> <td style="height:15.0pt" height="20">5.Værn</td> <td>||</td> <td>
</td> </tr> <tr style="height:15.0pt" height="20"> <td style="height:15.0pt" height="20">5.Jessweeee♪</td> <td>|||</td> <td>||||\</td> <td align="right">8</td> <td>
</td> </tr> <tr style="height:15.0pt" height="20"> <td style="height:15.0pt" height="20">6.Loony BoB</td> <td>||</td> <td>||</td> <td align="right">4</td> <td>
</td> </tr> <tr style="height:15.0pt" height="20"> <td style="height:15.0pt" height="20">6.Shoeberto</td> <td>|||</td> <td>|||</td> <td align="right">6</td> <td>
</td> </tr> <tr style="height:15.0pt" height="20"> <td style="height:15.0pt" height="20">7.Marshall Banana</td> <td>||</td> <td>|||</td> <td align="right">5</td> <td>Plus</td> </tr> <tr style="height:15.0pt" height="20"> <td style="height:15.0pt" height="20">7.ShlupQuack</td> <td>|||</td> <td>||</td> <td align="right">5</td> <td>
</td> </tr> <tr style="height:15.0pt" height="20"> <td style="height:15.0pt" height="20">8.Shaibana</td> <td>||</td> <td>||</td> <td align="right">4</td> <td>
</td> </tr> <tr style="height:15.0pt" height="20"> <td style="height:15.0pt" height="20">8.Dr. Acula</td> <td>|||</td> <td>|||</td> <td align="right">6</td> <td>

Quite a few votes less this time around, which is sad. No neato facts for you this time, instead we get down to business!

Jiro
05-15-2011, 04:20 AM
Top 8 CAN YOU FEEL IT

1.Unbreakable Will
1.Genius Lynx
2.Trumpet Thief
2.Melissaur
3.Jessweeee♪
3.Shoeberto
4.Marshall Banana
4.Dr. Acula

Any bets on who will take this one out? Tough battles this round. Who will win? Up to you!

Melissaur
05-15-2011, 04:23 AM
Voted!

qwertysaur
05-15-2011, 04:24 AM
Top 8 CAN YOU FEEL IT
Any bets on who will take this one out? Melissaur and Genius Lynx go up against each other in this round. Could the winner take the cake overall? Up to you!
YES I CAN, IT FEELS LIKE... Waffles?!

Mellisaur and Lynx are not up against eachother yet... That's for next round, unless Will or TT knock them out first. :p

Jessweeee♪ is going to win her round by a wide margin.

Group 4 will be the one to watch, they are both very good names and it will likely be down to the final vote.

I voted first again, anyone want to try and beat me to it, there are only 2 chances left to do so... :bigsmile:

Melissaur
05-15-2011, 04:32 AM
I tried!

Agent Proto
05-15-2011, 05:18 AM
Okay! Let's take a look at each Divisional Champions!

Boulder Division - Unbreakable Will
Unbreakable Will is a much better name than Unbreakable Rocco, no doubt about it. It easily won the Boulder Division.

Cascade Division - Genius Lynx
Is Lynxie a Genius or what? Again, a nice screen name that have no real match in the Cascade Division.

Thunder Division - Trumpet Thief
Trumpet Thief stole this division it seems. There were several other good names, like yours truly, that could have won the Thunder Division, but it was Trumpet Thief who took it.

Rainbow Division - Melissaur
I sincerely hope Melissaur doesn't ever change her name to something as stupid as Melgle. Do it, and suffer the consequences!

Soul Division - Jessweeee♪
Weeeeeeee~

Marsh Division - Shoeberto
I'm quite surprised Shoeberto won the Marsh Division as there were better names that could have won! But that's not to say his name doesn't stand a chance. One could say that it's a big improvement over his previous screen name Hsu.

Volcano Division - Marshall Banana
Marshall Banana is actually a wonderful screen name. So was ShlupQuack. However, ShlupQuack never seems to win it despite doing well in past competitions.

Earth Division - Dr. Acula
And finally, we have Dr. Acula. I recall Del Murder once never figured out why this screen name was so witty, but once he noticed without the period, it becomes DrAcula, and that my friends is why Dr. Acula won the Earth Division.

Jiro
05-15-2011, 05:22 AM
I thought Mel and Lynx hit it up this round, I'm confident they will both make it through though! They have been consistently strong.

Melissaur
05-15-2011, 05:41 AM
Let's hope! Rofl Melgle!!

I Don't Need A Name
05-15-2011, 04:31 PM
I lost in the first round...to someone I've never even heard of. These are sad days :[

Remon
05-15-2011, 05:52 PM
You should think of a name then :p

I Don't Need A Name
05-15-2011, 05:58 PM
Del told me off when I tried to :[

qwertysaur
05-15-2011, 10:24 PM
I lost in the first round...to someone I've never even heard of. These are sad days :[
That was one of the most shocking matches. I was sure you would face ♪ for the final match of that bracket. :p

Carl the Llama
05-16-2011, 02:00 AM
After much thought (all 5 seconds) I have decided that I will name one of my Dragons after the winner of this contest, and that the winner will also decide which Dragon they wish to share their awesome name with.

Jiro
05-16-2011, 02:38 AM
Del told me off when I tried to :[
BoB threatened to gut me, but I still want to change my name to Extreme Wheelie!

Jiro
05-17-2011, 05:43 AM
Not as many voters this time, a bit disappointing! We're getting to crunch time, support your favourites! Results are incoming~

Jiro
05-17-2011, 05:45 AM
<table width="383" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><col style="mso-width-source:userset;mso-width-alt:4644;width:95pt" width="127"> <col style="width:48pt" span="4" width="64"> <tbody><tr style="height:15.0pt" height="20"> <td style="height:15.0pt;width:95pt" height="20" width="127">1.Unbreakable Will</td> <td style="width:48pt" width="64">||||</td> <td style="width:48pt" width="64">|||</td> <td style="width:48pt" width="64">
</td> <td style="width:48pt" width="64" align="right">7</td> </tr> <tr style="height:15.0pt" height="20"> <td style="height:15.0pt" height="20">1.Genius Lynx</td> <td>|</td> <td>||</td> <td>|</td> <td align="right">4</td> </tr> <tr style="height:15.0pt" height="20"> <td style="height:15.0pt" height="20">2.Trumpet Thief</td> <td>|</td> <td>|||</td> <td>|</td> <td align="right">5</td> </tr> <tr style="height:15.0pt" height="20"> <td style="height:15.0pt" height="20">2.Melissaur</td> <td>||||</td> <td>||</td> <td>
</td> <td align="right">6</td> </tr> <tr style="height:15.0pt" height="20"> <td style="height:15.0pt" height="20">3.Jessweeee♪</td> <td>||||\</td> <td>||</td> <td>|</td> <td align="right">8</td> </tr> <tr style="height:15.0pt" height="20"> <td style="height:15.0pt" height="20">3.Shoeberto</td> <td>
</td> <td>|||</td> <td>
</td> <td align="right">3</td> </tr> <tr style="height:15.0pt" height="20"> <td style="height:15.0pt" height="20">4.Marshall Banana</td> <td>||</td> <td>|</td> <td>|</td> <td align="right">4</td> </tr> <tr style="height:15.0pt" height="20"> <td style="height:15.0pt" height="20">4.Dr. Acula</td> <td>|||</td> <td>||||</td> <td>
</td> <td align="right">7</td> </tr> </tbody></table>

Just so you all know, voter number 11 (the ones in the third column) are mine. I run a transparent ship! It was the first time I voted too, but 10 votes was kind of sad :p

As far as I'm aware, Dr. Acula is actually a lady (note to self: do your research) which means that 3 of the four remaining names belong to female competitors! You go gurls. Next voting bracket incoming!

Jiro
05-17-2011, 05:47 AM
Final Four, FULL THROTTLE

1.Unbreakable Will
1.Melissaur
2.Jessweeee♪
2.Dr. Acula

This is crunch time guys. This decides which two names will duke it out in the finale!

NorthernChaosGod
05-17-2011, 08:58 AM
I beat qwerty! /smug

Loony BoB
05-17-2011, 09:34 AM
Unbreakable Will vs. Dr. Acula would be a great final. Here's hoping! You know what would have been a cooler final, though? smittenkitten vs. The Shoeless Hobo. Hobo would obviously win. *nod*

Remon
05-17-2011, 10:21 AM
Voted. I totally hate you guys.

Jiro
05-17-2011, 10:27 AM
After a total of FOUR (4) votes (my favourite number!) we have all names level. Not a single person has voted the same combination. You're all crazy I tell ya.

Hollycat
05-17-2011, 01:52 PM
My vote goes to melissuar and jesweeeeeee

Remon
05-17-2011, 01:57 PM
You're not supposed to reveal that -.-

Loony BoB
05-17-2011, 02:05 PM
Make sure you PM your votes rather than posting them. I don't think there's any real harm in saying who you voted for, but I'll let Jiro judge on that. So many people have said who they want to win each round that it's not that different from saying who you voted for. :p

Jiro
05-17-2011, 02:28 PM
Convention is that you keep your votes a secret. Obviously if you say "I'm rooting for Jessweeee♪ and Melissaur to win!" (and I am) then we know your votes (I haven't voted), but it's nice if nobody comes straight out and says it :p

Also yeah, anything said here isn't counted on official tallies, so Mognet Message your votes or your favourite might miss out!

Melissaur
05-17-2011, 03:17 PM
OMG!!! I so made it!

qwertysaur
05-17-2011, 03:39 PM
I beat qwerty! /smug
I was at a Shiva call....

Remon
05-17-2011, 03:55 PM
That was the greatest mystery of this competition :O

Bunny
05-18-2011, 01:45 AM
Man, does Dr. Acula even post here anymore?

Agent Proto
05-18-2011, 02:23 AM
Isn't it more about the screen name rather than the person behind the name for this competition? Besides, I recall seeing her around before. I'm sure she has a busy life. :P

Bunny
05-18-2011, 02:34 AM
It was more about a name I haven't seen in awhile than trying to get her disqualified :p

Jiro
05-18-2011, 10:59 AM
Man, does Dr. Acula even post here anymore?

Posted recently enough for this competition!

Jiro
05-19-2011, 04:30 AM
Well it has been a tight race, but now it's time for some results!

Melissaur
05-19-2011, 04:32 AM
Oh so excited to see who is going to the finals!! Even if I don't make it I'm jsut glad I made it this far. Furthest I've made it so far :)

Jiro
05-19-2011, 04:33 AM
<table width="319" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><col style="mso-width-source:userset;mso-width-alt:4644;width:95pt" width="127"> <col style="width:48pt" span="3" width="64"> <tbody><tr style="height:15.0pt" height="20"> <td style="height:15.0pt;width:95pt" height="20" width="127">1.Unbreakable Will</td> <td style="width:48pt" width="64">||</td> <td style="width:48pt" width="64">||</td> <td style="width:48pt" width="64">|</td> </tr> <tr style="height:15.0pt" height="20"> <td style="height:15.0pt" height="20">1.Melissaur</td> <td>|||</td> <td>|||</td> <td>
</td> </tr> <tr style="height:15.0pt" height="20"> <td style="height:15.0pt" height="20">2.Jessweeee♪</td> <td>|||</td> <td>|||</td> <td>
</td> </tr> <tr style="height:15.0pt" height="20"> <td style="height:15.0pt" height="20">2.Dr. Acula</td> <td>||</td> <td>||</td> <td>|</td> </tr> </tbody></table>

One vote in it. One vote! I was tempted to vote to tie it all up, but I thought that was a bit mean.

We're also looking at a full female final here!

Jiro
05-19-2011, 04:34 AM
The Decider

Melissaur v Jessweeee♪

Melissaur
05-19-2011, 04:35 AM
OMG!!!!!!!!!
voted

Loony BoB
05-19-2011, 09:28 AM
No appreciation for the pun. :(

Good luck to the two of you! It's a tough call.

Remon
05-19-2011, 09:52 AM
Voted. :excited:

Jiro
05-19-2011, 09:55 AM
I'm not going to accept less than a dozen votes so make sure your friends vote too!

Agent Proto
05-21-2011, 04:59 AM
So, do we have a winner yet? :bigsmile:

Melissaur
05-21-2011, 05:01 AM
I'm so excited to see who won!! JIRO WHERE ARE YOU?!

Jiro
05-21-2011, 08:00 AM
I was hoping the rapture would come to pass and you'd never find out! I have a little tie to break, back soon~

Jiro
05-21-2011, 08:09 AM
WE started with 128 names. It was a strong bracket of 128, no doubt about that. Right from the get go, things were tight.

And then we had 64....

...and then 32...

...then 16...

...then we cut it down to the Final 8 names, the best of the best!

And from there we cut it to 4, four the magical number four. These names were phenomenal, best of the best.

And then we came to two. Jessweeee♪ versus Melissaur! WHO WILL WIN?! FIND OUT IN A MINUTE

Jiro
05-21-2011, 08:18 AM
The winner of the 2011 Spring Screen Name competition is...

Not yet!
You've got to want it!
Okay the answer is next!
I kid! It's the next one now! Promise!

Jessweeee♪!
<table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="403"><colgroup><col style="mso-width-source:userset;mso-width-alt:3035;width:62pt" width="83"> <col style="width:48pt" span="5" width="64"> </colgroup><tbody><tr style="height:15.0pt" height="20"> <td style="height:15.0pt;width:62pt" height="20" width="83">Jessweeee♪</td> <td style="width:48pt" width="64">||||</td> <td style="width:48pt" width="64">||</td> <td style="width:48pt" width="64">
</td> <td style="width:48pt" align="right" width="64">6
</td> <td style="width:48pt" width="64">Plus</td> </tr> <tr style="height:15.0pt" height="20"> <td style="height:15.0pt" height="20">Melissaur</td> <td>|</td> <td>|||</td> <td>||</td> <td align="right">6
</td> <td>

And that's that! Thank you to #eoff for tiebreaking for me, and a big Thank You to everyone who voted! The winner will now find their name on the UnOfficial Hall Of Fame!

NorthernChaosGod
05-21-2011, 08:51 AM
I called it. /smug

Remon
05-21-2011, 11:02 AM
Weeeeeeeeee♪ Congrats! XD

Melissaur
05-21-2011, 02:39 PM
I guess my voted was the end of me :( I should have voted foe myself xD

Jiro
05-21-2011, 04:16 PM
Oh jesus christ x'D a new name for the runner up! Good luck next time!

Melissaur
05-21-2011, 04:20 PM
Well I've been waiting until I got knocked out to change it. Then next thing you know I'm in the finals -_- "No way Ill make the final 16" "No way I'll make the final 8" "OK NO way I'll be in the last 4" ".... Alright, If I make the final 2 I'll just die" The whole time I just wanted to change my name!

Jiro
05-21-2011, 04:30 PM
I hope they will make me Extreme Wheelie now!

Melissaur
05-21-2011, 04:52 PM
Even if they don't I'll call you that

Carl the Llama
05-21-2011, 05:11 PM
Let this teach all you noble people, voting against yourself is never a good idea xD

Jessweeee♪
05-21-2011, 05:32 PM
Yeeeeeaaaaaaaahhhhh

Hollycat
05-21-2011, 05:37 PM
Congrats

Remon
05-21-2011, 05:38 PM
Don't change your names :stare:

NorthernChaosGod
05-21-2011, 07:18 PM
You'd probably have stood a better chance with that name, Mel.

Melissaur
05-21-2011, 07:52 PM
I didn't change my name because I lost this. I wanted to change it before this even started, I just didn't know what yet. Then half way through I decided on a name but couldn't change it because I was still in. And I don't choose my screen name because I think it'll win the contest. I just like it.

Madonna
05-22-2011, 05:04 AM
Congratulations to all the winners.

Timekeeper
05-22-2011, 07:35 AM
I was about to come here and say the exact say thing...

Congrats!