PDA

View Full Version : Ziiiip, right over their heads

Unbreakable Will
05-08-2011, 06:52 PM
Some of you probably saw this on FB last night but yesterday I got into an argument with one of my co-workers over her doing her own smurfing job. She always complains how I never pre-rinse our pasta pans when I put them in the back room. The conversation went like this;

"Will, I though I told you to wash these when you bring them back what the hell?"
"Well sweetie, when I have thirty customers waiting for their food I really don't have time to do that do I? It's called doin your own job."
"Will... why do you keep calling me sweetie?"
"So I don't call you an asshole. I can switch if you'd like."

Have you ever had someone take sarcasm/mocking tones the wrong way? Story time EoFF.

Freya
05-08-2011, 06:58 PM
On the internet we use [sarcasm] tags! Unless we don't, which is usually true, than people get confused.

NorthernChaosGod
05-08-2011, 07:32 PM
That happens to me all the time. Some of my friends are idiots.

Iceglow
05-08-2011, 08:05 PM
I generally bleed sarcasm when I'm being sarcastic towards people the only time I don't get them understanding it is generally when I'm dealing with tourists who understand very little English.

Jiro
05-09-2011, 05:29 AM
I'm often sarcastic, just in general. I think I offend a lot of people by seeming like I don't give a :bou::bou::bou::bou:/am enjoying whatever they're complaining about, but I just can't help it :monster:

Bunny
05-09-2011, 07:38 AM
I am never sarcastic. Honesty is the best policy and you should always treat everyone with respect.

Do unto others.

Jiro
05-09-2011, 09:34 AM
:hahaha:

Chris
05-09-2011, 04:08 PM
This. Most of friends are quite dumb.

Shlup
05-09-2011, 08:35 PM
My teenage sister's friends are always mouthing off on Facebook. If this country were to implement a program to sterilize the dumbest of our population, her Facebook friends list would be the place to start. Unfortunately, they're too dumb to have birth control figured out so it's too late for half of them anyway.

escobert
05-09-2011, 10:27 PM

Same here. The guys at work never know when I'm being serious or sarcastic. It makes me laugh.

Vermachtnis
05-09-2011, 11:51 PM
I can get very deadpan and even the people who know me can't tell sometimes.

TrollHunter
05-09-2011, 11:58 PM
Sarcasm makes the world go round~

NorthernChaosGod
05-10-2011, 01:46 AM
My teenage sister's friends are always mouthing off on Facebook. If this country were to implement a program to sterilize the dumbest of our population, her Facebook friends list would be the place to start. Unfortunately, they're too dumb to have birth control figured out so it's too late for half of them anyway.
I'm torn between making a creepy comment and going along with your sterilization idea.

~*~Celes~*~
05-10-2011, 05:40 AM
people who know me well know when I'm being sarcastic but sometimes i have trouble picking up on it :(

Jiro
05-10-2011, 07:44 AM
I'm torn between making a creepy comment and going along with your sterilization idea.
I've seen some of the things they say. Sterilize them now, before it's too late. Not worth it man, not worth it.

NorthernChaosGod
05-10-2011, 08:05 AM
I want to see.

sharkythesharkdogg
05-10-2011, 05:13 PM
I am never sarcastic. Honesty is the best policy and you should always treat everyone with respect.

Do unto others.

Is it normal to read a post, and then bleed from your eyes?

KentaRawr!
05-10-2011, 05:19 PM
Some of you probably saw this on FB last night

We shouldn't be allowed to mention our facebooks on here. @_@

Bunny
05-10-2011, 07:10 PM

Do unto others.

On EoFF? Yes.

sharkythesharkdogg
05-11-2011, 02:06 AM

Do unto others.

On EoFF? Yes.

Good thing I don't wear contacts.....

Timekeeper
05-11-2011, 01:14 PM
People often miss my sarcasm when I don't put the right tone on. Though in these cases I'm saying something so outrageous it should be obvious!