PDA

View Full Version : Weapons and equipment upgrade

CloudNyne
05-09-2011, 10:10 PM
Okay so I've ran through the game and I've beaten it already. But I sold alot of my equipment and accessories. So I plan on making a new game and to create ultima weapons and side quests and etc. So my ? Is what weapons and accessories for each character should I concentrate on maxing out. Because the weapons don't matter obviously. But I want to at least get 2 ultima weapons for each character if not all 8 weapons.

Jessweeee♪
05-09-2011, 11:52 PM
Just pick equipment with abilities you like! The stat differences won't matter in the long run. Lightning's Axis Blade is always a must for me for the ATB charging. It's especially great when using Blitz and Ruinga on a group of enemies after a pre-emptive strike. The whole bar gets charged! For Snow I like the weapons that improve his Sentinel abilities (especially the one that improves Fringeward!), because end-game I'm only really using him in situations where I need a Sentinel in nearly every Paradigm. He's a mediocre Commando and a mediocre Ravager, but he's definitely the best Sentinel. For accessories, I've only played with stuff that protects you against status effects or elements whenever I found myself needing them. So yeah, just pick stuff with abilities you find useful.

CloudNyne
05-10-2011, 12:09 AM
K thx. The only hard thing is that there is so many equipment to choose from. But I guess I can spend some time and experiment with everything.

TrollHunter
05-10-2011, 03:41 AM
I will always love me some hermes sandals... well until my file got broken. But ♪ basically covered all of this for me