PDA

View Full Version : Assholes

Yar
05-11-2011, 06:07 PM
How has an asshole ruined your day lately? Well some prick decided to steal my fucking bike today! I only had it for three months. They managed to unlock it an take it away.

I FUCKING HATE EVERYONE :mad2:

Peegee
05-11-2011, 06:18 PM
Murty said I was an old fart when I told people on fb my grandmother died.

Rantz
05-11-2011, 06:26 PM
Ohh, good timing.

I was walking to the bus stop today and I look back and see the bus coming a ways back. I started running towards the bus stop, clearly in view of the bus driver - he was driving in the lane next to the sidewalk, there was no other traffic on the road, and I was running and WAVING BACK to him, looking like a fool just to make sure he'd see me.

I was literally 5 seconds from the bus stop when he passed me. There is no way he didn't see me, and I would have been by the door by the time it would have taken him to come to a stop, but nope. I think he just decided he hated people today and fucked with me on purpose. I don't care so much that I had to wait 20 minutes for the next bus, but the fact that the guy randomly decided to be a :bou::bou::bou::bou: to me ruined my evening. :mad2:

Psychotic
05-11-2011, 06:27 PM
Feel for you, man.

Some smurfer took the wheeltrim/hubcap from my car while it was in the car park at work last week. I think they've done it before, too. Oh sweet merciful christ, I want nothing more than to catch them in the act. I'll totally threaten to kick their ass, get my head kicked in and wake up without my shoes, wallet or kidneys.

Yar
05-11-2011, 06:37 PM
Feel for you, man.

Some smurfer took the wheeltrim/hubcap from my car while it was in the car park at work last week. I think they've done it before, too. Oh sweet merciful christ, I want nothing more than to catch them in the act. I'll totally threaten to kick their ass, get my head kicked in and wake up without my shoes, wallet or kidneys.I would take a knife or a gun I swear I'm that angry right now and I don't give a :bou:.

Peegee
05-11-2011, 07:12 PM
Feel for you, man.

Some smurfer took the wheeltrim/hubcap from my car while it was in the car park at work last week. I think they've done it before, too. Oh sweet merciful christ, I want nothing more than to catch them in the act. I'll totally threaten to kick their ass, get my head kicked in and wake up without my shoes, wallet or kidneys.

One day I left my car unlocked and was rewarded with losing my GPS. For a long time I wanted to have caught them in the act, but eventually I realized that aggravated assault is not a good thing to put on my resume.

Shoeberto
05-11-2011, 07:16 PM
Man, sorry to hear that. I'd be so pissed if someone stole my bike, for real. A few weeks ago, someone accidentally took my laundry from my complex's laundry room, and I put a note down there and didn't hear anything for a long time, so I just assumed some random person stole it... I was livid.

I haven't had any assholes ruin things for me recently, but there's a select handful of people who can contact me, spout their usual BS, and totally put me in an awful mood. I think I've made it so most of them can no longer contact me, which has cut down on a significant amount of heartburn in my life.

NorthernChaosGod
05-11-2011, 07:33 PM
The last thing someone did that pissed me off was...

I honestly can't remember. :|

Sorry about your bike, Justy.

Peegee
05-11-2011, 07:38 PM
How has an asshole ruined your day lately? Well some prick decided to steal my smurfing bike today! I only had it for three months. They managed to unlock it an take it away.

I smurfING HATE EVERYONE :mad2:

I want to get a motorized scooter and the thought of it getting stolen is almost enough to make me not want to buy it.

There has to be a way to lock it. Granted I live in a good neighborhood but you can never trust those white collar christian asians.

Yar
05-11-2011, 07:43 PM
Granted I live in a good neighborhood but you can never trust those white collar christian asians.Do you live in Findlay too?

Shlup
05-11-2011, 07:51 PM
Not your bike! D: I would be so sad if someone took my bike; I ride it everywhere.

Uhm... A few people have gotten on my nerves lately, but no one's really been bad enough to ruin my day. I lost my sunglasses on Sunday and that was saddening, but it was my own fault for setting them down where I did.

Jessweeee♪
05-11-2011, 07:53 PM
Man, sorry to hear that. I'd be so pissed if someone stole my bike, for real. A few weeks ago, someone accidentally took my laundry from my complex's laundry room, and I put a note down there and didn't hear anything for a long time, so I just assumed some random person stole it... I was livid.

If someone stole my laundry I would just die. I'd be trapped in my laundry clothes until I had money to buy more ;_;

Peegee
05-11-2011, 08:35 PM
Granted I live in a good neighborhood but you can never trust those white collar christian asians.Do you live in Findlay too?

Yes. but I'm not going to visit you.

One time I left my gym bag on a bench, got up, walked 10 feet, turned around to get it, and it was gone.

So somebody somewhere just scored a pair of size 10 running shoes and a small underarmor black tee and khaki shorts from H&M. Yay

Madame Adequate
05-11-2011, 09:06 PM
When I was a teenager my bike got stolen. It wasn't new or particularly used anymore but still, :bou::bou::bou::bou: made me mad, so I feel you.

Last time someone pissed me off was pretty recent. A friend was a presumptuous and self-important prick and got called out by multiple people, only to refuse to listen and storm off in a huff.

FFIX Choco Boy
05-11-2011, 09:11 PM
Not your bike! D: I would be so sad if someone took my bike; I ride it everywhere.

Uhm... A few people have gotten on my nerves lately, but no one's really been bad enough to ruin my day. I lost my sunglasses on Sunday and that was saddening, but it was my own fault for setting them down where I did.

NO SHLUP! You've got to get mad! Get angry! Get pissed! Someone steals your sunglasses, you go on a killing spree! That's what I would do...

Anyways, I had one of my friends ruin my day last week. He accused my gf of cheating on me, and started telling everyone in school it was true. I know for a fact it's not, but... Man, that's like the only thing in life that could ever truly piss me off. I don't care what happens to me, but you DON'T insult my girlfriend, her honor, or myself. And doing all three is so uncalled for.

Shlup
05-11-2011, 09:26 PM
No one STOLE them--I left them sitting on the bench I had been sitting on. Though I suppose I could rage at myself. They were cute and fairly new. :(

Peegee
05-11-2011, 09:47 PM
No one STOLE them--I left them sitting on the bench I had been sitting on. Though I suppose I could rage at myself. They were cute and fairly new. :(

somebody took as their own possession an object you believed to be your possession. Sounds like theft to me.

The more Justy talks about Findlay the more I want to visit and burn the entire town to cinders.

Shlup
05-11-2011, 10:06 PM
Meh, finder's keepers. Not like someone could track me down to return them.

Now I'm mad 'cause one of these students thinks I'm a moron. If you're going to give the sub a fake name then at least give one that's on the attendance.

escobert
05-11-2011, 10:11 PM
It took a guy at work 6 smurfin hours to put in a medicine cabinet today! I put 6 in in the same amount of time and took my time :mad2: and he smurfed it up and didn't finish!

Peegee
05-11-2011, 10:26 PM
Meh, finder's keepers. Not like someone could track me down to return them.

Now I'm mad 'cause one of these students thinks I'm a moron. If you're going to give the sub a fake name then at least give one that's on the attendance.

you should put everybody in the corner.

Or do what my friend does and just post on facebook while subbing. Man his job is sweet.

sharkythesharkdogg
05-12-2011, 12:12 AM
I'm pretty convinced the designers and engineers for most of the cars I work on are assholes.

Fortunately I can only think of one customer who pissed me off, and that was a year ago.

The last time something was stolen from me was probably 7 years ago when my car got broken into.

That's a pretty good run of no major assholes.

Shiny
05-12-2011, 12:37 AM
My day is sometimes partially ruined by New Yorkers who can't drive or walk. And some how think molestation is okay.

sharkythesharkdogg
05-12-2011, 12:46 AM
^ Look if you want me to take my hands out of your pockets, politely ask. I just think on the subway we should all be one happy, erotic family.

escobert
05-12-2011, 01:43 AM
Architects piss me off. They draw lines and :bou::bou::bou::bou: and don't know how to measure anything and come up with the most stupid ideas ever. I wanna smack em all and tell em to just let us build the :bou::bou::bou::bou:

Shiny
05-12-2011, 02:08 AM
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/a/ac/TheArchitectMatrix.jpg

Marshall Banana
05-12-2011, 04:03 AM
Speaking of laundry, some guy in the laundry room of the complex I live in decided not to wait for me and Jeremy to put our clothes in the dryer, and we weren't even late! It takes about 40 or 45 minutes for a large load to finish, so we returned to put our clothes in dryers after an hour had passed.

But the guy threw our laundry in the dryers before we got back, which I don't like at all. I don't like some strange man handling my panties and such.

But, it's okay, because I went through his laundry later, too, so I could determine whether the rude person was male or female.

:kaoangry:

Jiro
05-12-2011, 04:10 AM
I stole someone's little doodle pad at uni. It was just sitting there and I decided to take it, despite a very good chance they would return to find it. I'll take their half dozen little images and make something out of them. This is me being a dick.

I also left my sunglasses on top of my car one day, someone took them. That pissed me off, but oh well.

Jessweeee♪
05-12-2011, 06:46 AM

I wrote the name "Billy Bob Jim Joe" onto the sign-in sheet at the school library when I was in the ninth grade just to be silly once. I didn't think it'd be an issue because it's just to see who was acting like a dick, and I behave myself in the library. The other kids that went with me decided they were gonna mess with the computers instead of researching though, and I got in trouble because mine was the only name missing ;_;

But the guy threw our laundry in the dryers before we got back, which I don't like at all. I don't like some strange man handling my panties and such.

But, it's okay, because I went through his laundry later, too, so I could determine whether the rude person was male or female.

:kaoangry:

I'm very particular about my laundry. Besides myself, nobody but my boyfriend can touch it, but only because we share a closet and dresser. :bou::bou::bou::bou: gets lost when other people touch my laundry, so I don't like it when other people mix their laundry in with mine. Then it becomes "our" laundry, and they feel free to touch all of my things to get to their clothes and no matter how good the other person is at not losing things, if I don't share a room with them, I lose a sock and three pairs of underwear. It's maddening. If I lose any of my laundry and I know for a fact that I'm the only one who touched it, then there's absolutely nowhere else it could be but somewhere between my room and the dryer.

Bunny
05-12-2011, 07:42 AM
Speaking of laundry, some guy in the laundry room of the complex I live in decided not to wait for me and Jeremy to put our clothes in the dryer, and we weren't even late! It takes about 40 or 45 minutes for a large load to finish, so we returned to put our clothes in dryers after an hour had passed.

Ugh, some fat bitch did that to me at my old apartment complex. Six washers, six dryers and I was using two of them to do laundry -- other four were not being used. She decided that she needed all six washers to do her laundry at the same time, so she removed my laundry and put it on top of the dryers. I almost punched in her the throat when I came down and saw her putting her laundry in the machines I was using.

Her reason?

"Ya took too long!"

It had been maybe, maybe, five minutes after the washers had stopped.

NorthernChaosGod
05-12-2011, 05:51 PM
Haha, oh man. I was on both ends of the washer/dryer drama back at one of my old apartment complexes. I only ever moved someone's stuff if it had been like 20 minutes since the dryer stopped though.

Other people are impatient and will barely wait five minutes. :mad2:

Yar
05-12-2011, 05:54 PM
Why don't you people wait on your laundry? O_o

NorthernChaosGod
05-12-2011, 05:55 PM
You expect me to sit there and watch that :bou::bou::bou::bou: wash? o_O

I was a young teenager, I had video games to conquer.

Yar
05-12-2011, 05:59 PM
I'd wait on it. I'd take a Gameboy or a book or just fap or something to keep people away from my shiz.

NorthernChaosGod
05-12-2011, 06:01 PM
Fuck. That. It was a small complex anyway, it only happened a couple times in the few years I lived there.

Peegee
05-12-2011, 06:02 PM
Why don't you people wait on your laundry?

Failing that why don't you come back EARLY

Citizen Bleys
05-12-2011, 06:06 PM
Really? Stare at a wall for 45 minutes just to keep a stranger from pawing through my underwear? I think not.

Bunny
05-12-2011, 06:20 PM
Why don't you people wait on your laundry?

Failing that why don't you come back EARLY

I have better things to do than sit in a small (very hot) room for 45 minutes waiting for my laundry to be done. I shouldn't have to babysit my clothes; it's common courtesy to not touch someone else's property.

Jessweeee♪
05-12-2011, 07:28 PM
But if you go back early you only have to stare at it for five minutes or so :confused:

Shiny
05-12-2011, 07:50 PM
Why don't you people wait on your laundry? O_o

Because it's boring. I remember when we didn't have a washer and dryer. I was six at the time and the Pac Man machine was broken so I'd just have to walk around twiddling my thumbs while the laundry took forever to dry.

Yar
05-12-2011, 07:58 PM
Meh w/e. When I lived with my last roommate, I always set my alarm for 5 minutes before the laundry was supposed to finish, so I'd get there right as it buzzed. It's rude to pull someone's clothes out of a dryer, but it's also kind of lousy for someone to leave clothes in a washer or dryer that is meant as public use.

Then we bought a washer and dryer and suddenly my friends wanted to visit more often.

qwertysaur
05-12-2011, 08:27 PM
If you have a laptop bring it into the laundry room. There are outlets in there. Or just play on a hand-held system, or even bring your homework and have a laundry room study party.

Another good and only slightly crazy trick. If the laundry is in the same building and you don't make noise carrying it around, do it in the middle of the night. Because nobody does their laundry at 4:00 AM. :bigsmile:

Bunny
05-12-2011, 10:29 PM
If you have a laptop bring it into the laundry room. There are outlets in there. Or just play on a hand-held system, or even bring your homework and have a laundry room study party.

This still does not solve the problem of people should not touch laundry that does not belong to them.

Peegee
05-12-2011, 11:57 PM
when I had roomies who were sorority archons one of them left her underwear in the dryer so I had a wtf moment in my room. yay

NorthernChaosGod
05-13-2011, 12:32 AM
I was fourteen, I'm not putting that much effort or thought into my laundry. Also, we have our own washer and dryer now, so fuck you.

Yar
05-13-2011, 01:31 AM
Who do you live with? :o

NorthernChaosGod
05-13-2011, 02:24 AM
My parents. :p

sharkythesharkdogg
05-13-2011, 02:29 AM
and zombie Jesus.

Marshall Banana
05-13-2011, 02:55 AM
It's only lousy to leave your laundry in for an excessive amount of time -- especially since there are two or more (there might be four here?) laundry rooms available. Plus, waiting for others' laundry to finish is just what you have to do sometimes when you want to use the closest laundry room. It's not bothersome to wait. I've done it lots. Others can do it, too. JUST DON'T TOUCH MY PANTIES.

By the way, standing around in a tiny, public laundry room is kind of creepy. Please don't!

Yar
05-13-2011, 04:54 AM
Guess who just got a new set of wheels. /smug

Jiro
05-13-2011, 05:27 AM
Guess who just got a new set of wheels. /smug
Pics or gtfo

Yar
05-13-2011, 05:33 AM
well its kind of dark right now but tomorrow. in fact, I don't even know what it looks like, but I rode it home. xD

Rantz
05-13-2011, 06:34 AM
You got a bike at night? Did you steal it

Jiro
05-13-2011, 09:02 AM
I think he did steal it. You can't not know what it looks like if you bought it!

Unless of course it was bought off a shady guy.

"ERE YOU WANNA BUY A BIKE? TWO WHEELS AND PEDALS, NO EXTRA CHARGE."

Peegee
05-13-2011, 07:52 PM
hey justy check your settings page for +rep comments

Rocket Edge
05-15-2011, 03:52 PM
Wow Justy that's really bad luck mate. :( I can't recall someone being an asshole in the recent past... maybe when one guy came up to me and said how drunk I was a few weekend's ago (drank copious amounts of Vodka like a retard), he was like 'JAYSUS DONAL YOU WERE HAMMERED THERE THA OTHER NITE SHUR I WAS PICKIN' YA UP OFF DE FLOOR HA!'. Yeah - I replied something like 'so what'...