PDA

View Full Version : Who would win in a fight?

Del Murder
05-13-2011, 06:52 AM
Pick the winner of the fight to the death in the post above yours. Then pick four more characters to fight it out for the next poster to choose. Add commentary to make it less boring. These four were in a poll I randomly found:

John McClain
Neo
Rambo
Jason Borne

So who will win?

Jiro
05-13-2011, 09:23 AM
Neo, he is Neo for crying out loud. The others have bullets, but he can stop bullets. The Matrix is on tv tonight, I'm excited.

As for four more fighters...

The Hulk
The Thing
Colossus
Bane

Kaie
05-13-2011, 10:39 AM
The Hulk.

Four more:

Rydia
Garnet
Yuna
Terra

Depression Moon
05-14-2011, 03:43 AM
Hmm. Tough one here. I think I might give this to Terra. I wish I knew which of the two is the better Summoner because that might change things, but if they're equal or if Terra's just slightly worse in that department she'll still have Rydia beat in terms of magic usage since she knows Black, White, and Time magic. Plus, she has her Esper form too.

Ryu
Bayonetta
Dante
Kratos

Pheesh
05-14-2011, 04:13 AM
Eh, Let's say Kratos, he killed all of the fucking gods after all.

Snow White
Cinderella
Belle
Jasmine

Bunny
05-14-2011, 04:22 PM
Jasmine. Gurl can fight. Snow White is, more than any Disney princess, too trusting and ignorant of a person to even come close to winning in a fight. Oh, a stranger is offering me an apple? I guess I'll eat it. Strangers are nice! Especially since I was just told that someone wants me dead. Cinderella can't even keep her shoes on and suffers from almost the same ignorance as Cinderella. Lesson to be learned: Do not get in a carriage that was previously a pumpkin. What? Belle would pose the best challenge because I'm sure at least one of those books was a How To: on either Krav Maga or some other messed up form of kickassery. But therein lies her downfall: too busy reading to look up. Plus Jasmine has a smurfing tiger.

I'm assuming we're talking Disney Princesses.

Terry Crews
Steven Seagal
Wesley Snipes
Jason Statham

sharkythesharkdogg
05-15-2011, 01:18 AM
Normally I would give it to Seagal. I mean the man was an accomplished martial artist. He had his own school in Japan, yada yada yada. Maybe he still is dangerous. Still since he'd old and out of shape...

I just think Crews would take it. He looks like he still has a lot of the conditioning football gave him and the other two are just actors.

Starscream
Thundercracker
Skywarp
Slipstream
Acidstorm

Yeah, I'm going nerdy.

Shiny
05-15-2011, 02:28 AM
I have no idea who any of them are but Acidstorm sounds badass enough.

Tyra Banks
Oprah
Wendy Williams
Monique

Who would win?

Vermachtnis
05-15-2011, 04:03 AM
Oprah, she's Oprah. How could she possibly lose?

Lego Han Solo
Lego Indiana Jones
Lego Harry Potter
Lego Jack Sparrow

Bunny
05-15-2011, 06:32 AM
Jack Sparrow would win.

Han Solo and Indiana Jones cancel each other out because they cannot exist in the same universe or the same place at the same time, due to certain laws. Potter is a bitch. Jack Sparrow becomes champion by default.

Jaime Lannister (The Kingslayer; George R. R. Martin)
Rand Al'thor (The Dragon Reborn; Robert Jordan)
Roland Deschain (A gunslinger; Stephen King)
Temeraire (A dragon; Naomi Novik)

They're more than meets the eye.

G13
05-15-2011, 08:50 AM
Temeraire because dragons kick ass. Jaime's too busy fucking his sister to fight, I don't hear much good about anything Robert Jordan, and a cowboy just can't stand up to a fucking dragon, man.

Lewis Carroll
Carol Channing
Channing Tatum
Tatum O'Neal

sharkythesharkdogg
05-15-2011, 03:55 PM
I have no idea who any of them are but Acidstorm sounds badass enough

He is pretty cool.

http://i783.photobucket.com/albums/yy115/TransformersArkColor/Decepticons/AcidStorm.jpg

I'm not big on poetry, Channing Tatum looks like a douche, and I don't really care about Tatum O'neal.

Carol Channing has accomplished more as an actress than the other two actors combined. Probably more than they ever will. Plus she's not afraid to do comedy. Carol Channing wins.

What wins?

Peanut butter and chocolate
Bananas and peanut butter
chocolate and bananas

fire_of_avalon
05-15-2011, 09:41 PM
Jack Sparrow would win.

Han Solo and Indiana Jones cancel each other out because they cannot exist in the same universe or the same place at the same time, due to certain laws. Potter is a bitch. Jack Sparrow becomes champion by default.

Temeraire because dragons kick ass. Jaime's too busy fucking his sister to fight, I don't hear much good about anything Robert Jordan, and a cowboy just can't stand up to a fucking dragon, man.

Lewis Carroll
Carol Channing
Channing Tatum
Tatum O'Neal
Excuse me? You think Roland Deschain would lose to a measly little dragon? Roland Deschain takes on fate, the Devil, triple Stephen King, a lobster monster, the greatest most evil wizard of all time, and his own guilty conscience and he comes out on top. He loses two fingers on one hand and he's still the best gunslinger there ever was or will ever be. And he can travel through time, across dimensions and even into other universes.

Roland Deschain would even beat peanut butter and chocolate.

So you're ridiculous.

Just a cowboy. Pah.

qwertysaur
05-15-2011, 10:20 PM
Chocolate and Bananas. The peanut butter is too sticky so it's gets stuck to the ground, allowing chocolate and Bananas to have perfect accuracy as well as easy dodging all of the other attacks. (unless the peanut butter and chocolate remembered to equip toasted almonds, they allow resistance to getting stuck so it's a matter of who can lure the other into the sun first to cause the other to melt.)

Miriel's Tacos
ShlupQuack's Cupcakes
Rye's Pumpkin Pie
Rantzien's Sandwich cake thingy
Marshall Banana's Strawberries

Agent Proto
05-16-2011, 12:03 AM
I'll have to say Miriel's Tacos. Come on, they're tacos! Nothing beats tacos, and I bet Miriel makes some badass tacos! Del could probably back this claim up if he ever wanted to. Anyone could bake the pastries, and they are not tacos. As for the strawberries. Come on, no talent is needed to make good strawberries, because all you need to do is pick them out.

The Dude (The Big Lebowski)
Peter Gibbons (Office Space)
Floyd (True Romance)
Jeff Spicoli (Fast Times at Ridgemont High)

G13
05-16-2011, 12:17 AM
Jack Sparrow would win.

Temeraire because dragons kick ass. Jaime's too busy smurfing his sister to fight, I don't hear much good about anything Robert Jordan, and a cowboy just can't stand up to a smurfing dragon, man.

Lewis Carroll
Carol Channing
Channing Tatum
Tatum O'Neal
Excuse me? You think Roland Deschain would lose to a measly little dragon? Roland Deschain takes on fate, the Devil, triple Stephen King, a lobster monster, the greatest most evil wizard of all time, and his own guilty conscience and he comes out on top. He loses two fingers on one hand and he's still the best gunslinger there ever was or will ever be. And he can travel through time, across dimensions and even into other universes.

Roland Deschain would even beat peanut butter and chocolate.

So you're ridiculous.

Just a cowboy. Pah.

Was there a killer car in there too?

Stephen King is ridiculous! Yes, I just said that. What will you do, foa? Give me another Raistkini sig? Pah.

Del Murder
05-17-2011, 12:30 AM
I'll have to say Miriel's Tacos. Come on, they're tacos! Nothing beats tacos, and I bet Miriel makes some badass tacos! Del could probably back this claim up if he ever wanted to.
I back up this claim.

I'm going to have to pick Gibbons. Spicoli would show up wasted. The Dude is a pacifist. And Floyd is played by Brad Pitt so he's no more than a pretty boy. Gibbons is crafty and he would out think the other three.

Gandalf
Dumbledore
Yoda
Genie (from Aladdin)

G13
05-17-2011, 11:46 AM
Genie

Gandalf would be too busy fighting the Balrog to get in on this one. Dumbledore was stupid enough to put on a hexed ring and then not know how to counter it. I mean seriously, if Voldemort could be killed by a simple disarming spell then it really shouldn't be too hard to remove one of the wimp's curses. The rest of these cats are wielding even more supernatural forces, so he'd be toast. And while Yoda is strong in the Force, the Genie has phenomenal cosmic powers, which means he is the Force.

Colonel William F. Guile (Jean-Claude Van Damme, Street Fighter)
Gibson Rickenbacker (Jean-Claude Van Damme, Cyborg)
Walker (Jean-Claude Van Damme, Timecop)
JCVD (JCVD, JCVD)

Bunny
05-18-2011, 12:53 AM
Jean-Claude Van Damme would destroy every other instance of Jean-Claude Van Damme in the entire world. There is no stopping the man.

1. Torak (A god [not the god]; David Eddings, Belgariad and Malloreon)
2. Sauron (Dark Lord, Ainur; J. R. R. Tolkien, The Hobbit and Lord of the Rings)
3. Voldemort (Snake-Face, Dark Wizard; J. K. Rowling, Harry Potter and the Series of Too Many Books)
4. The Crimson King (Demon, Total Bro; Stephan King, The Dark Tower series)