PDA

View Full Version : A beautiful morning!

~*~Celes~*~
05-13-2011, 12:03 PM
It's a total and utter shame that I have to work this morning, because it's so smurfing beautiful outside, but on the flipside, it's my favorite shift to work because I clock out at 3:30 pm so I can enjoy the rest of the day :D I'm thinking I'll sit on the porch and play my DS or maybe just sit on the porch in my shorts and put my feet up and breathe in the beautiful smell of lilacs, thanks to our lilac bush <3

Subject: What's your favorite part of spring/summer?

Jiro
05-13-2011, 12:08 PM
I hate these threads -_-

~*~Celes~*~
05-13-2011, 12:10 PM
why D: I'm curious what everyone's favorite parts of spring and summer are! I mean, they're both seasons to be excited for!

Jiro
05-13-2011, 12:15 PM
You Northies and your backwards seasons! You're all happy about your warm weather while I'm freezing cold, then you're all enjoying your snow while I melt in 40C+ weather!

It's not fair.

Shattered Dreamer
05-13-2011, 01:12 PM
I love the way it stops being so cold :bigsmile:

@Jiro Southern Hemisphere fail :lol:

Remon
05-13-2011, 02:40 PM
It gets too hot here so I dunno. Perhaps the sweet flower scented streets XD

cloud_doll
05-13-2011, 02:50 PM
I can't stand summer >.<
You know why? It's the season of palmetto bugs. HUGE roaches that hide god knows where and come out at night and crawl on your feet.

But, I guess I enjoy the time off from school, even though I'm taking Summer B classes. STILL, I have two months off, and I'm going to Montana where it will not be hot and palmetto bugs will not molest me in my sleep.

Shlup
05-13-2011, 06:36 PM
I like when it's just warm enough to wear a light sweater, and there's a breeze. The weather here has been great for the last few weeks. I'm going to ride my bike to Disneyland today and enjoy it. :)

Bunny
05-13-2011, 07:10 PM
You Northies and your backwards seasons! You're all happy about your warm weather while I'm freezing cold, then you're all enjoying your snow while I melt in 40C+ weather!

It's not fair.

Boohoo.

Move to a real country, criminal.

Peegee
05-13-2011, 07:42 PM
I like how I can walk around naked

Timekeeper
06-07-2011, 03:42 PM
I'm going to take this thread as a 'what do you like about the weather this time of year?' thread. :stare:

I actually enjoy winter for the fact that I can comfortably wear jeans and a jumper without overheating, sure my hands and feet get cold, but it's not that bad!

Pike
06-07-2011, 04:15 PM
I like when it stops snowing for a couple of months so I don't have to spend forever scraping ice off of my car in the morning.

...oh wait, I don't live in Montana anymore! Now I live in the PacNW where all the seasons sort of blend together into one rainy mess anyway...

...okay, I like how it stays light out until 9pm so when I work the late shifts (which I frequently do) I don't have to go home in the dark. That's the worst part of winter, honestly, the whole getting-dark-at-freaking-4pm thing.

sharkythesharkdogg
06-07-2011, 05:39 PM
Right now it's so muggy around here, if you walk to the mail box you're dripping with sweat. Sooo......not my favorite season. I like the fall.

fire_of_avalon
06-08-2011, 12:20 AM
Right now it's so muggy around here, if you walk to the mail box you're dripping with sweat. Sooo......not my favorite season. I like the fall.
That's what you get for living in the Devil's nutsack. I can say that, I have family in South Carolina.

I like that I don't need air conditioning.

sharkythesharkdogg
06-08-2011, 02:50 AM
The Air Force station me in; Biloxi, Ms, San Antonio, Tx, and Shreveport, La for my entire enlistment. That is the Devil's ball sack. Now I live more in the armpit.

And you live in the armpit too, just near a different hair. What are you, like 3 hours way?

Laddy
06-08-2011, 03:00 AM
It's about one hundred Fareinheit/37 Celsius right now.

That's Tennessee for ya! All the fun of burning to death minus the fun of snow and stuff to do.

fire_of_avalon
06-08-2011, 03:14 AM
The Air Force station me in; Biloxi, Ms, San Antonio, Tx, and Shreveport, La for my entire enlistment. That is the Devil's ball sack. Now I live more in the armpit.

And you live in the armpit too, just near a different hair. What are you, like 3 hours way?
About that, yeah. But about 2000 feet higher up, so the high at my house is like, 87. The high at your house is like pit of hell.

And the humidity at your house is five thousand percent.

sharkythesharkdogg
06-08-2011, 03:24 AM
I don't live in Columbia, I live in near Clemson. I'm 30-45 minutes from the mountains. I mean it's hot, but it's not Columbia hot. That place is a big sack of horse dicks anyway.

NorthernChaosGod
06-08-2011, 05:38 AM
You people are... descriptive.

*Laurelindo*
06-08-2011, 03:24 PM
I actually like the brightness. :)
I live relatively far north so Summers tend to be amazingly bright; I was outside at 11:20 PM last night and it was just like a cloudy afternoon, not even close to dark.
Midsummers are even more extreme because the sun never really sets then, it just "kinda" sets and then rises again.

This Summer I've been very happy about the temperature as well, it's exactly like California - almost 30°C today and really green and sunny everywhere.

Shiny
06-09-2011, 08:48 AM
I like how I can walk around naked

I imagine your house full of mirrors. Just mirrors everywhere. Even in the toilet.

Jess
06-10-2011, 10:11 PM
I hate my hayfever but except that I love the hot weather... not that we get much.