PDA

View Full Version : Triple Triad Flash Online

CbbK
05-14-2011, 06:38 PM
Hello,

I've the authorization to promote my website, so here it is! ^^
I would like to present a new Triple Triad online game, realy focused on the original game spirit. Online you can find an unique game lobby, where you can see and talk with players, and of course, challenge them! All 110 cards and rules are present, and it's not going to have more cards, because the orignal game is balanced, and it's good like that!
I try to add things like avatars, championships, gameplay rules (random rules, ...) to avoid affecting the original game concept and feeling.

Here is the url :
Triple Triad Flash Online (http://www.tripletriadflashonline.com)

What do you think about it? Thanks!

rubah
05-14-2011, 07:09 PM
omg yes please!

Okay, some prelimenary thoughts:

getting an invite from another player shouldn't take you out of any dialog windows you are already in; this is fucking annoying, especially when you're being invite spammed.

Also, you need to be able to block individuals who are invite spamming you.

also also I am the only person who would ever say this, but it needs more triple triad music :D

Remon
05-14-2011, 08:16 PM
I got FF6 overworld theme so I'm quite content :D.
It's good to play this game after so long.

FFIX Choco Boy
05-14-2011, 10:17 PM
I love playing TT. I do want to see a few more flavor cards, though. Just really weak cards so it doesn't throw the balance, but so you can still have "tributes" to other chars or games.

Casey
05-14-2011, 10:44 PM
Hey, that is pretty cool.

I registered.

CbbK
05-15-2011, 09:09 AM
Thanks I'm glad you like it!
You can unlock successes online, like winning a game 9 to 1, ... right now successes are just "text" cards but it could display a Final Fantasy character, as a tribute, thanks for the idea!
Also, blocking a player can be very useful, i note that. As you can see TTFO is still quite young but has a big potential (i hope ^^), everyone's ideas are very welcome to make it better :)
See you online!

FFIX Choco Boy
05-15-2011, 09:13 AM
The AI is no joke. Holy hell...

CbbK
05-16-2011, 12:27 PM
BTW, where do you all guys come from? Is there any German or Italian people here?

Loony BoB
05-16-2011, 01:22 PM
Most people here are from English-speaking nations, although there are a number of those dotted outside of those areas, particularly places like the Netherlands, Norway, Sweden, etc. I don't believe there are too many German or Italian members here, though - I recall one or two German members but not many. I don't recall anyone who lives in Italy posting regularly at EoFF.

Remon
05-16-2011, 02:03 PM
I'm from Albania...which is pretty close to Italy :p

Hollycat
05-16-2011, 02:44 PM
youve got to be kidding, I ask the ck's and admins for months to go get this, and get ignored, now everyone is excited like that...
I can never do nothing

Crop
05-16-2011, 06:30 PM
This is awsome, I've always wanted something like this! We should all get together and have a few games sometime.

Jessweeee♪
05-16-2011, 07:02 PM
Pretty neat o:

rubah
05-16-2011, 08:28 PM
Most people here are from English-speaking nations, although there are a number of those dotted outside of those areas, particularly places like the Netherlands, Norway, Sweden, etc. I don't believe there are too many German or Italian members here, though - I recall one or two German members but not many. I don't recall anyone who lives in Italy posting regularly at EoFF.

Koshiatar, in a way, was both.

escobert
05-16-2011, 11:37 PM
I used to play an old TT adaptation online. I'll have to give this one a try!

Jiro
05-17-2011, 07:55 AM
youve got to be kidding, I ask the ck's and admins for months to go get this, and get ignored, now everyone is excited like that...
I can never do nothing
Hey, don't look at me! I don't do requests!

CbbK
05-17-2011, 08:11 AM
My bad Cactuar ^^
I was asking about German and Italian people to translate the game, with this all 10 most visiting countries would have their local translation :)

Hollycat
05-17-2011, 04:41 PM
Sorry bout my overreaction, this is probably a different type of it, I found a forum version of TT online and have been bugging Del for months to add it, I think he is just ignoring me now

Roogle
05-18-2011, 08:15 PM
BTW, where do you all guys come from? Is there any German or Italian people here?

Ah, no, the majority of the members of this forum come from English speaking countries or their neighbors. If you need any help reaching out to a particular language group, please let me know and I would be more than happy to assist you.

CbbK
05-19-2011, 11:54 AM
That's very kind, thank you!
I would like to translate the website and the game to, at least German and Italian. I already have it in Spanish, Russian and French, done by players, but for German and Italian I can only have google translations xD
Do you know any ways? TTFO doesn't bring any money so I can't afford to pay for this service, and there's often new sentences, or new stuff, knowing a german or italian person would be the best ^^