PDA

View Full Version : Welcome back from Sony, nice one!

Shattered Dreamer
05-17-2011, 02:05 AM
Details Of The Welcome Back Programme For SCEE Users – PlayStation.Blog.Europe (http://blog.eu.playstation.com/2011/05/16/details-of-the-welcome-back-programme-for-scee-users-2/)

Not a bad welcome back program if I do say so myself :bigsmile:

Pete for President
05-17-2011, 07:14 AM
Cool. Gonna get me some inFamous.

Jiro
05-17-2011, 07:53 AM
I wonder if I can still snag the freebies considering I was unable to sign up because of the :bou::bou::bou::bou:.

I Don't Need A Name
05-17-2011, 11:34 AM
'For eligibility for the welcome back programme consumers must be an account holder on 20 April 2011. Specific details about these offers and eligibility requirements will be posted as the services go live. All existing PSN registrants have 30 days from when the welcome back programme goes live to redeem their content.'

Unlucky there

Jiro
05-17-2011, 03:06 PM
Balls. I could like, petition it or something, but ugh effort.

I Don't Need A Name
05-17-2011, 03:14 PM
Shouldn't think it'd work though. People have already posted comments complaining about it, and Sony have just basically said 'Tough tits, we're giving free stuff, you were just late to the party'

Loony BoB
05-17-2011, 03:22 PM
Kinda hoping I can get all the games since Danielle and I both have accounts (already own Wipeout HD).

I Don't Need A Name
05-17-2011, 03:26 PM
I was gonna get Dead Nation, but after watching gameplay videos, it looked pretty poor to me :/

sharkythesharkdogg
05-17-2011, 04:34 PM
^^ If it's free.....you didn't loose too much.

I'm going for Infamous and LittleBigPlanet. Unless someone has a better idea.

I Don't Need A Name
05-17-2011, 04:41 PM
It's still a toss up between Dead Nation or Rachet & Clank. If anyone has something to sway my decision, it'd be greatly appreciated.

InFamous, to me, wasn't all that it was cracked up to be. The story is boringly generic until the end, and the gameplay never really picked up, in my opinion.

qwertysaur
05-17-2011, 06:03 PM
I'm just happy because I can finally get Threads of Fate. :bigsmile:

sharkythesharkdogg
05-17-2011, 06:04 PM
I agree, and that's why I don't already own Infamous. I watched my friend play it and found it to be mediocre. For a free game though, what the heck? Out of the four LittleBigPlanet is definitely happening, and I'm open to suggestions as far as the other one.

I haven't ever played a Ratchet and Clank, but then that's because I've never wanted to. The last action platformer I played was the original Jak & Daxter.

Shattered Dreamer
05-17-2011, 06:25 PM
It's Infamous and Ratchet & Clank for me! Infamous looks a bit like Prototype and I liked that game. I haven't played Ratchet & Clank since I used R & C 2 to avoid studying at the end of High School :p

Anyone have any idea when the PSN store is back online yet?

Rocket Edge
05-17-2011, 08:51 PM
^ 31st of May was the PSN Store deadline. I'll probably get InFamous, not sure about the other. This offer is more than enough of a welcome back in my eyes.

Shattered Dreamer
05-17-2011, 10:15 PM
What's another 2 weeks when there's free stuff :lol:

DMKA
05-18-2011, 12:31 AM
InFamous is a wonderful game. Shame I already own it. I highly recommend it to everyone who hasn't played it and can't decide which two they want. Ratchet & Clank: Quest for Booty is great but only if you've played Tools of Destruction, otherwise I wouldn't recommend it (unless you plan on picking up the prior and playing it later).

I'm pretty set on grabbing Wipeout HD but I honestly can't decide whether to grab Dead Nation or LittleBigPlanet. I used to own LBP and I got bored of it really fast, but I never went into the creation aspect of it and only played the premade levels, which is probably why.

Dead Nation looks cool though!

Del Murder
05-18-2011, 04:14 AM
Going with LBP and Infamous. LBP for the lady, Infamous for me.

Flying Arrow
05-18-2011, 04:20 AM
I've played Infamous and own LBP. Most likely will be picking up Wipeout HD, which I've always wanted to play. Probably Stardust too, if only to get the trophies because when I downloaded the demo like a year ago it loaded all the trophy data onto my account and now I have an eyesore of a 0% in my trophy collection for a game I don't even own (yet!).

Loony BoB
05-18-2011, 09:02 AM
Already owning Wipeout HD, I have to say it's awesome and fully reccomend it.

Murd: Do you have seperate PSN accounts? If so, it's possible you could get four games that way. I'm gunning on this being the case, since it says "all accounts registered before 20th April 2011" or whatever. :D