PDA

View Full Version : Discuss Your Favorite EoFF Meltdown

Cuchulainn
05-18-2011, 02:04 AM
Discuss your favorite EoFF Member meltdowns. Mines is obviously Bunny's. Poor Wee Bunny Had A Meltdown Today. The man who posts sarcastic, condescending one liners in everyone's threads but when I poke him with a stick he cries. It was of epic proportions.

WHAT HAVE YOUR FAVORTE MELTDOWNS BEEN? (No time wasters please, they were the cause of Bunny's meltdown we don't need another).

Yar
05-18-2011, 02:19 AM
inb4 ceej

I miss neotifa :(

Bunny
05-18-2011, 02:26 AM
Hey look, I called it.

Cuchulainn
05-18-2011, 02:30 AM
Hey look, I called it.

See? Always looking after your best interests wee fella. Couldn't leave you hanging like that.

Bunny
05-18-2011, 02:33 AM
You're such a saint.

Or an arrogant imbecile who can't help but get the last word.

Cuchulainn
05-18-2011, 02:38 AM
You're such a saint.

Or an arrogant imbecile who can't help but get the last word.

You see again I was in a quandary about replying. I knew if I didn't I'd prove you wrong so.....what's the craic fella? keepin ok? How's the rat?

Shlup
05-18-2011, 03:01 AM
I haven't seen Bunny's supposed meltdown, and neither of you got any warnings today, so I doubt it was entertaining in the slightest. Nice try patting yourself on the back though, Cuch.

I can't tell about my favorite meltdown. :( If you can even call it that. It seems more than a little dramatic to refer to any internet message board goings-on as a "meltdown."

NorthernChaosGod
05-18-2011, 03:20 AM
Where's this supposed meltdown?

G13
05-18-2011, 05:47 AM
I closed the other thread for a reason, Cuch. If you feel the need to get in the last word then send Bunny a PM, don't start more :bou::bou::bou::bou: publicly.

Shlup
05-18-2011, 06:18 AM
Wait, Bunny's "meltdown" was him telling Cuch what a ponce he is? That was it? I am disappoint.

Cuch, next time you feel the need to poo-poo on things that other people like, lay on a thick layer of condescending pet names, and then gloat when someone tells you what a jackass you're being... please refrain. And definitely refrain from further embarrassing yourself by making a whole new thread to point out how you got told.

I say this as both an admin and as your one true love... and because the staff decided we wanted to make it clear that, for this thread, a fresh warning has been added to your file. We don't take kindly to people not taking out thread-closing seriously.